• Pro 130 votes
    27%
  • Premium 196 votes
    41%
  • LE 151 votes
    32%

(477 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,300 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bracket-picture_sml (resized).jpg
Force_Bracket_sml (resized).jpg
IMG_6051 (resized).jpg
60413537788__AC8FC5F9-5260-4F78-A364-B279AA3B6AEE (resized).JPG
multiball-inserts-small (resized).jpg
Star_Wars_Character_Bracket_small (resized).jpg
FORCE-inserts-small (resized).jpg
87257640_861981904215254_7691088169915121664_n (resized).jpg
87359866_861981867548591_8146660380408545280_n (resized).jpg
86871689_861981784215266_4656586482713100288_n (resized).jpg
F9F2DC74-3A53-42BD-BFB6-E109EA1A999D (resized).jpeg
8E8E662B-70F3-4C1D-9258-260FCC3EB75D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
f5323f174591585d5a9c2793464007c8 (resized).jpg
20200120_191223 (resized).jpg
20200209_170112 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (2 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Those Might be in for a pro. Not day one though...need to play it first cause I'd have to sell GOT to fund it.

You're high. You do NOT sell GOT to get SW. You have other options...

I'm in for an LE. I knew about this machine back in 2015 and had my sights on it...

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Can I be the first to complain about incomplete code??

Not with Dwight on it, and not if it's anything like GOT when it shipped. That's a fairly complete game.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I am definitely in on this game. The only difference now is that I must decide the flavor I will get. Before this (botched / incomplete) reveal, I was 75% LE. Now, I am not sure. I need better photos, feature matrix and hopefully some gameplay videos. I will likely get 2 of those 3 before I need to decide for the first runs.

If you haven't already gotten in line for an LE by this point, you may be 0% LE no matter what you decide.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I love how people were "in" before it was even shown.
Not that it appears mediocre...eh it's Star Wars so we have to buy it.

I don't think it appears mediocre at all. And I'd be in even if it turns out to be mediocre. I love Star Wars, and this was one of two or three themes I would buy sight unseen. I can always sell it if it blows.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Can every stop saying they love star wars please? (Like, no shit).
Or we should make a rule that you can only say you truly LOVE Star Wars if you think the shitty "first" 3 are awesome movies. It's helps me weed out the millennials as a bonus

I'm 52. I saw Star Wars in Paramus, NJ on opening day on the biggest screen at the time. Still have the program I bought at the candy stand that's worth a few more bucks now than I paid for it.

So yeah...I think I'm allowed to say I love Star Wars.

That said, I don't own any of those stupid action figures and talking crap. That's for nerds, man.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So your 52 basically. Because all 52 year olds saw Star Wars in the fucking movie theatre.
So let's go deeper....you were 12 years old when it came out, how many 12 year olds do you think saw SW in the theatre? All of them minus the amish ones?
I had a Return of the Jedi birthday party in 1983...just like every goddamn kid in 1983 It didn't make me special, it's the exact opposite actually.
Man I bet Empire blew your doors off but guess what you liked Bobba Fett the best before anyone else?

You sound angry. Don't worry...not everybody can be as awesome as me.

But if you read O-din's post, my response was pointing out that I'm not a millennial and explaining why I love Star Wars.

But go ahead and be a Negative Nancy-Pants. Tons of them here on Pinside.

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I saw it at Blue Star shopping center, Watchung NJ when I was 5 years old. I remember waiting outside in a HUGE line forever (No fandango.com back then). They announced "Only single seats available" just before we purchased tix.
Had to sit on the right wall of the theatre next to a huge ass speaker. Mom sat behind me. Dad was in the crooked-neck section (front row).
Good times!

I hope you went next door to Two Guys to play pinball and their bowling games.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

none of you should be in this club. None of you have played it yet nor even seen it in person. So this club should be empty until that's happened. Havn't you guys learned a damn thing over the years?

What if you already paid for one? Shouldn't that allow you into the club?

#190 2 years ago

Who has them? My guy is out and I think there's a waiting list at other places. People dropping out doesn't mean that others aren't picking up the slots.

#220 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Best price possible I would say, from limited information, that's the best I've seen. Does anyone know if a stern will fit in a 2013 Ford Escape SE? I know there's a list of vehicles and whether pinballs fit, but I've fit a B/W (non-widebody) in my Escape. Had to take it out of the box though to get it in the car. Anyone able to get a boxed Stern in their vehicle?

That's what I paid and ordered a shaker.

#222 2 years ago

Shaker included in the price?

No. Extra 100 for that.

#224 2 years ago

Just order it through your distributor. It ships separately from the machine, but they can certainly process the order for you.

#227 2 years ago

Is it a standard Stern shaker? Thinking about ordering it myself.

Yes. But the one posted above is the one you get. The only difference is that I paid $100 through my distro INCLUDING shipping. Like $15 makes a rat's fart worth of difference after 8.5k...

3 weeks later
#258 2 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I met the guy that handles the Stern FB page we were at an open house at the distributor I use here in TX, I forgot his name. He mentioned about a possible rotating light effect behind the translite that may end up in the LE to enhance the hyper space effect. Although he was concerned that Stern might consider charging extra for it, fingers crossed.. He also said that there was some kind of defect with the Death Star and they had to fix that with what he thinks will be a much nicer presentation and effect. He also told me to hold off on any topper mods or other stuff until it's done because they are still twirling around with the LE. He was pretty vague on the rest, of course he's a little bias on the subject representing Stern but he did play it and seemed pretty convinced that it's going to be a hit. Sorry if I got everyone all worked up, I am just as in the dark as all of you ?

That would be Jared.

#290 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The pinball plane might be slamming into the side of a mountain here soon.
The idea of NIB $8k plus pins, continuing to be sold in large volume, i don't care what you put in them, isn't sustainable.
People are waking up to the fact that its probably smarter to let somebody else take the up front hit while you buy the mistake on the secondary market at a huge discount. There are currently and will be a ton of "lightly played", "mint condition", hitting the market at steep discounts
That said, I think this Star Wars pin is going to be a blast to play once it finally gets out there. Theme alone, immersion off the charts.

Correct. And I think the LEs will sell out as soon as there is gameplay video and people see and hear the game in action.

For me, I only buy NIB LE versions of games sight unseen when it's a theme that I absolutely have to have. To date it's WOZ, GOT, and now SW. The first two haven't left my house, and as of now I have no intention to sell them for years to come, so depreciation isn't even a consideration for me.

#298 2 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I'm the same way in that SW is my family's #1 dream theme and we are buying as a keeper. I don't worry about resale value. I was going to splurge and get an LE for the first time on this one thinking stern would put a lot of effort into the biggest license in the Galaxy. After thinking about it, I just keep feeling like I'm crazy to pay $1300 more for non light up side rails and different art. If I liked the premium art better, I'd definitely go that route. Looks of a machine are important to me too, and the Le is my favorite. That's my only reason for wanting more value in the Le. The playfield already looks only ok to me, and so similar to my acdc layout, so yeah, looks and extra features are important when choosing a model. If gameplay looks amazing, then it will take a lot of the sting away, but there's always that doubt of getting a true value Le model imo. Gameplay will go a long way in helping decide if premium or Le is it for me.

This post kind of encapsulates how I feel. Yeah, I'm getting the LE. But I'm also feeling ripped off. So yeah...Stern wins this time, but I think in the long run they're just creating a bitter customer base that will eventually get tired of being treated like an open wallet and they'll put their money elsewhere.

2 weeks later
#461 2 years ago

Thank God for you guys. I thought it was just me. I always have a bitch of a time hitting the Castle Black shot on my GOT LE, and I couldn't hit the death star shot even once when I played it at Pintastic.

#599 2 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I think my initial honeymoon phase might be over. First of all...this is my DREAM THEME. I *love* the shots. I love the sounds. I love the clips, and I love the amount of multiballs...but the button...the button is getting super cumbersome after a few hundred plays. The way the multipliers are setup is getting to me a bit too. I'm not dogging on the machine at all, don't misunderstand, I still love playing it just because the shots are fun, shooting nonstop and hitting nice, flowing shots is a great feeling, and I like how the mini LCD is starting to incorporate into the modes -- I just feel like this guy is going to be more of a competition game than a home game(which is how I play --- at home..for fun..I'm not chasing anyone's scores. ). That's the way it seems to have been explained and coded to play and continue to play if the updates are any indication, anyway. If you like getting that one huge shot and winning a tourney, pressing blinking buttons, or doing lots of math on the fly, this is absolutely the game for you....at least right now. But what do I know, I could be completely wrong. Who knows what the future will hold with the code? Dwight is awesome and he knows what kind of game he wants to make -- I *KNOW* this game is only going to get better. MUCH better..but I feel like it'll be for point chasers and tournament masters.
....I kind of want to go on an adventure, though.
I need to get a TWD and GB.

Okay, I SWEAR to you I'm not trying to be a dick here (although many would say it comes naturally). But SW is the only machine you've got and you've played the snot out of it. How many hours a night since you got it? If I did that with any one of my machines, I bet it would start grating on me as well. Take a break from it for a few days or just don't play it quite as much...I think it will help the honeymoon return. I always take breaks from my games and when I play them again I find myself asking why I ever took a break in the first place. If I DON'T find myself asking that, then I know it's time to sell.

#619 2 years ago

If he got bored with SW that fast, he should be able to sell LOTR within two weeks.

#648 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Just took delivery of my pro today. Couldn't be happier

I'm driving on 78...on my way.

#699 2 years ago
Quoted from jorant:

Waspinator bought, played, and already got rid of his Star Wars because he said that tie fighter button mashing was super awful.

That's not why he got rid of his machine. That guy goes through games faster than I go through laundry. He's already getting bored with his TWD and says SW and GOT were his two favorite machines.

The TIE fighter button, while somewhat lame, is a cool feature when it comes to risk/reward because you have to take your hand off the flipper to blow up TIE fighters...and frequently wind up losing your ball doing so. But taking out TIE fighters gets you multiball (I think), so you kinda want to do it...

#701 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

To be fair, I think he's already worked his way through GOT, SW and now TWD over the course of a month - he likes to buy 'em, play the hell out of them for a short time, and then move 'em along.

...and then regret it, as he hinted at in another thread about SW.

#727 2 years ago

I'm not convinced yet that they've begun building the LEs en masse yet. That Freddy's one in Germany is the only one that's turned up in the wild so far. Maybe it was sent there for play testing?

#735 2 years ago

If there was something wrong with the death star, I don't think Freddy's would have had one.

Anybody who was there actually see the thing work?

#741 2 years ago

Dwight does read these threads, so you can bet he'll be all over that delay if it's something that can be tweaked.

#758 2 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

The LE's are in full production. I was able to tour the Stern factory last Friday 7/28 and pretty much all I saw was SW LE's on the line and a handful of GB Premiums. They had completed LE playfields everywhere and stacks of LE cabinets. They were finishing games and boxing them, so it shouldn't be long. Unfortunately they did not have an LE that I could play, I was really hoping to compare gameplay to my SW pro.

THANK YOU!!!

#778 2 years ago
Quoted from Frli002:

Say no more, there is even fotage of the deathstar not working, thank you deadflip, i will now take my not nowing shit and go back to playing some pins.

You still don't "now" shit.

#847 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

#52 is on the way. Highly detailed. Idea will be up next week.

Siri no understand you. Told ya' you'd get it before me. EVERYBODY gets it before me.

#873 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Sad. But as long as I get my game before Beelzeboob, I will be happy.

I'm really starting to hate Pinside.

#880 2 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Beelzeboob's distributor just told him his Le number was #801?! Maybe Stern will make one more just for you? Good luck with that.
Sorry Beelzeboob.

Et tu, Brute?

#924 2 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Just got the call. My LE is on the truck...half way across the country. But at least it's on its way.

When you live in Washington, EVERYTHING is halfway across the country.

#930 2 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

And yet I'll get mine before you.

I don't know you, but I hate you.

Actually, I was supposed to get it Tuesday, but I'm away. So the 28th is delivery day for me.

#943 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm lovin this pin, that Falcon looks 10x better Lermods. Just had a 5 Billion game, Endor and Death Star going with a Hyperspace Multi then Tie Multi trying to change the Multiplier for maximum points and mashing the button, greatness, Jabba mode needed badly.

You have the Canadian version. The American version has the Jabba mode.

#949 2 years ago

All this code talk is strictly about the pro, right?

#958 2 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

My friend Joe received his Star Wars LE and allowed me to help him unbox it. While unboxing the game I shot a video documenting the playfield, playfield toys, and gameplay.
Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/unboxing-sterns-star-wars-le-unboxing-and-video-review/
Video Post :
» YouTube video

...and it's a great video, buddy! Nice job!

#997 2 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Well, after a couple days of shipping screw ups, looks like you'll get yours first after all. They're currently predicting then 29th.

Mine will be forked by some momo at the warehouse, don't worry.

1 week later
#1049 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

I'm sure it will morph but I'm having more fun with this then I did with the pro on location.

Nope. You're wrong about this. Every pro owner has said so.

#1113 2 years ago

Just replaced the stock speakers with Flipper Fidelity speakers, and the difference is really noticeable. Of course, when you just hold the two woofers side by side, you can see the difference in quality, and it comes through in the sound quality as well. Now my cabinet rumbles even when the shaker isn't going, and it doesn't have that tinny quality on the high end that made me want to claw my eyes out.

Speaking of which, is anybody else here annoyed by Yoda at this point? I hope future code updates will allow us to shut him the f**k up by hitting both flipper buttons. It only speeds up the bonus process, but his clip plays out to the end. If he tells me I'm reckless one more time I'm gonna put my fist through the LCD screen.

#1121 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

No offense, but you're coming off a little reckless here.

1 week later
#1180 2 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

LE #785 arrived in Trondheim, Norway today, and is already out on location trying to pay for itself
We got some early feedback from one of our regulars, who noted that the Mystery kick-out often feeds the ball SDTM. "It's extremely aggravating, but I cannot stop playing..." I guess we should tune the kick-out strength, but at least game times aren't too long as it is now...

You have to remove the right habitrail, the plastic above the scoop, and loosen the nuts holding the scoop from the top and bottom. Torque it to the left and tighten it down while holding it (helps to have 2 people). trekkie1978 told me about this fix, and my ball shoots to the left flipper as designed every time now. (Just make sure you test it before putting it back together...the first time the ball kept hitting the plastic above the left flipper which is NOT good.) Makes a hell of a difference in gameplay.

#1237 2 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I hate Star Wars, but this game is fun! Finally got to play tonight and I actually enjoyed it. Surprised the hell out of mr.
Congrats to those who have bought.

No...congrats to YOU! Don't you know you're supposed to dump on SW if you don't actually own one? It's a Pinside rule, I believe.

Thanks for your positivity and for sharing it here.

1 week later
#1288 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

A great idea. I think it would look cleaner just with the fibre optics all the around the the ramps (like Tron) without those lightsabers. To me they just don't look right.

I think they should just get rid of the plastic ramps altogether and replace them with metal ramps and wireforms.

#1299 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I don't know how people are progressing, the shots are so fast and there is so much side to side movement. It's like iron man, you brick a shot and its in the outlanes, only worse because the shots seem shorter than ironman so the ball come back much faster at you. Even after a ball save the ball goes in the outlanes sometimes without ever even touching it with the flippers. I thought I was a scent plAyer, guess not.
I have to say though, this game is really addictive, I must have pushed start 15 times in a row last night and I sucked every game, never broke a billion. Still learning how to play.

I should probably play with you from now on. Sounds like I might actually have a shot at winning a game. My wife even beats me at this game.

#1332 2 years ago
Quoted from Cdoubleu1:

The game f'n sucks!

So...you haven't played it yet?

#1341 2 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

So, after a few days sitting in the box, nr 604 is set up , level.
I have never had the patience to leave a new game nib. Must be the bad vibes a lot of people are expressing the last few months.
My kids played a few games, and I noticed they kept on getting house balls on the button launch. Target bank-left outlane, and auto launch would repeat.. left them a little dissapointed. Using the shooter softly is better. But still..
I played my first game this morning, ball 1 on button launch, out, auto ,out, ball 2, out, auto out. No flips yet.
Ball 3, shooter launch, couple left to right, out, auto launch out...
So , it can only get better from here on , not worried yet..hehehe
Looks good, lightning fast and Sounds awesome, Still in .87, it wont accept any USB's we have around.. I never get why updating is such a hassle with sterns these days

The level is more important on this game than any I've ever owned. Make sure it's level from left to right and your pitch isn't over 6.5. I had the same problems out of the box as well. You might have to tweak the right scoop as well so it doesn't go SDTM.

#1363 2 years ago

I have to say that if Dwight doesn't put something in the code that allows you to shut Yoda the f**k up at the end of each ball by hitting both flippers, that could be enough to make me sell my game. It's starting to piss me off. The cancel only cancels the bonus information...but the little f**ker keeps talking.

1 week later
#1455 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Just wax it, and put a little mylar on the shooter lane so when you want to sell it some asshole doesn't start crying aboot how the shooter looks like balls have been in it.

Don't even bother. This is Pinside...that asshole will just find something else to whine about.

#1462 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

But, it's not the death star that explodes during the match sequence....
Rob

alderaan_fullpic (resized).jpg

#1517 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Nobody wants an LE translite?
Rob

I kept mine in. Love it...matches the Falcon theme of the rest of the machine, and reminds me of Empire Strikes Back because the seating arrangement is taken from when they're flying into the asteroid field after escaping Hoth.

#1522 2 years ago

Is there anywhere that a tutorial on the multipliers is written? Because clearly I have no idea WTF I'm doing. Didn't even know you could "move them around." Say whaaaaaat?

#1524 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

For reals? (Sorry but it's been discussed so much in the SW threads it's hard to believe you're not joking here).

Nope. Totally serious. I thought there might be a place where I didn't have to wade through 31 pages of BS.

EDIT: Does it have something to do with those red and green things floating around at the bottom of the screen? Ah, f**k it...I'll just play the game and not worry about the multipliers. Still fun even when you don't know WTF you're doing.

#1526 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Quick version: the X arrows below each shot are the multiplier indicator. If green, that shot is multiplied (base of 2x, up to 40x). To move multipliers around, hit center button once, use flippers to shift (and not that X arrows are now red, meaning multipliers are NOT engaged), them center button again to lock them in (they'll turn green again).

Thanks, buddy. I NEVER noticed that. (Still don't know what those floating green and red things are, though!)

#1528 2 years ago

Okay...what the hell are these things on the screen. They bounce around in green, then turn red with X's.

Untitled (resized).png

#1530 2 years ago

Thank you both VERY much. I'll keep this to myself; if I try to share it with my wife, she'll just tell me to shut the f**k up and let her enjoy the game. There's a point where non-pinheads just don't want to get bogged down in too many rules. Some of these later Stern games teeter perilously close to pissing newbs off...and I'm starting to see why.

#1613 2 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

The Lightsaber Duel is so fantastically done. I especially like when the movie clip starts for the mode, the blue and red GI turns on in sync with Obi wan and Darth Vader powering up their lightsabers. The music is intense, my favourite mode for sure! I added a Polk Audio psw10 sub woofer to my setup today, and it is so awesome with this game!

I keep trying to tell people about the subwoofer (and throwing those cheap crap Chinese speakers out and putting in a set of Flipper Fidelity speakers with a 10 inch woofer), but I keep getting roundly ignored.

So throw those cheap crap speakers out and get real ones, and then you'll REALLY know how great this game sounds.

#1634 2 years ago
Quoted from Behnendl:

Flipper Fidelity list a Spike 2 10" system for Star Wars. https://flipperfidelity.com/sound/stern-speaker-systems/stern-spike-speaker-system-with-10-high-output-woofer.html
Will the 10" work well or should I go with the 8"?

I have the 10" sub (bought that exact kit) and followed up with a Polk PSW10 subwoofer. I guarantee it'll blow your balls off.

Greatest sound since Tron...and actually even better.

#1647 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The 10" for the cab looks pretty big. If you get that is the external sub adding much?

It adds a hell of a lot. When I put a sub on ACDC, it was overkill...all you got was a rumble, so I took the sub out and put it on TRON, where it's a huge improvement. (Perhaps it's the 12" speaker in ACDC that renders it unnecessary.)

I thought that spending another 70 bucks on a sub might be wasting my money on Star Wars, but when I tell you that it transformed the sound, I'm not kidding. Movie theater stuff, what with the great quality of game sounds and music, and all the upgraded speakers. The subwoofer in the cab actually acts more like a midrange speaker once you add the subwoofer.

BTW...anything looks big next to those cheap crappy speakers they used in the game. If you think the sound is good with them, you'll realize just how tinny and underperforming they are once you upgrade.

#1703 2 years ago

I'd like to be the first to talk about the elephant in the room:

JJP just released a stunning-looking game. And my beloved Star Wars is taking a bashing...as if it was supposed to be the same kind of game as the new POTC. It's not. But it IS an amazing game, and the most popular one in my house. I'm still happy with my purchase, and if these two games were being announced on the same day, I'm happy to say my decision would still have been the same.

Just gotta figure out what to sell to get that new POTC...

#1704 2 years ago

...and by the way, is anybody else getting the feeling that the R2D2 topper isn't actually going to materialize anytime soon?

#1714 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That is correct...and everyone has gone crazy shit for the look only of a game.
The cycle repeats over and over and over.

I have to say that the gameplay on the new JJP looks a little sleepy to me, as do the sounds (music), video, and callouts. Put that side by side with SW, and SW comes out looking like pinball on steroids. POTC is a gorgeous game, no doubt (as was Hobbit), but I'm not sure the gameplay will keep me coming back for more like SW does. I'll have to spend some serious time with it before making a decision.

#1741 2 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

2. Audio upgrade. Yay or nay? I hear good things about Flipper Fidelity. Any other options out there, or is this the one to get?

Speaker upgrade is essential. You won't realize what cheap shit speakers are in there until you replace them with real ones and a sub. Best sound since Tron.

#1839 2 years ago

I saw the end of night Star Wars celebration at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Orlando last night. They used virtually every clip and callouts from the pinball game and I felt like I was playing the game as I was watching it... And wished I could go play it instead of watching the show.

I spent the whole show thinking about all the things that I saw that were in the game. If that's not the definition of theme immersion in pinball, I don't know what is.

#1905 2 years ago
Quoted from Bzamborski:

I’m still new to pins. SW is my second Nib after Dark Knight. What are the round things in the ‘goodie bag’ inside the machine for?

Key fobs to hang your door keys on...pick your favorite SW character or side!

#1942 2 years ago

Do we know if midnight madness has been coded yet? And WHERE THE HELL IS THE R2D2 TOPPER???

#1963 2 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

.93 loaded, new ramp power board installed and 20 games in. Just an update and Stern had me fixed up in under a week.

Awesome. Now if only you knew somebody who makes light-up side armor...

#2004 2 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Owners, does this game have enough depth to stay around a long time? I like games that have enough wizard modes that I'll most likely never see everything, especially one last wizard mode. That was my only concern with a game like AS, it seems somewhat shallow on rules. Just curious what all is in SW.

Yes. There's a ton to do on this game, and different ways to do it, much like on GOT. Good luck getting to Jedi Multiball, much less completing Boba Fett (which I've done), Lightsaber Duel (which I haven't), or blowing up the Death Star.

I'm fairly certain this game will never leave my collection. (I've learned not to say anything is bolted to the floor.)

#2017 2 years ago

My friend came over tonight and put the GC score up on my newly-coded machine. Bastard. He finished the lightsaber duel and saw a bunch of other great stuff in the game. Then he told me that he was seriously considering cancelling his POTC CE order from JJP.

But nobody wants to believe how much fun this game is.

#2020 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Nice .. I will take both! Pirates looks bad ass! We will see!

POTC is a gorgeous game to be sure. His concern was the slower nature of a widebody, although POTC is about as fast as a widebody gets. He loved the speed and lighting effects of SW. It also helps that my machine is tweaked out with a sound system that makes it sound like a movie theater, and makes the game pretty friggin' immersive. The whole room vibrates during the explosion in the match sequence. So it's a little unfair, really.

#2022 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Which reminds me, I still need to hook up a sub in this game. I'll have to rummage around and see if I have some wire to do that. I do have the sub though, sitting in the back of my 4Runner.
Rob

Use the Pinnovators hookup. It's worth the $30 or whatever it was.

#2024 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Do you have a shaker in your game?
Rob

Does a bear shit in the woods?

#2031 2 years ago

The loud fan is normal. Some have complained about it, but it doesn't bother me much. My GOT also has a loud fan, so no worries.

#2057 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Sorry if this has been asked already but planning on getting a premium in the next few day.
Did I read they have two of the original songs in the game?
Has anyone tried fiddling with pinball browser to change anything out?

There are at least three that I've noticed (tough to tell when you're busy trying to keep your eye on the ball). The John Williams music is prevalent enough in the game that you won't feel like you need to load any more. They really work well with the game play (especially the TIE fighter mode!).

#2059 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Cool, that’s what I was hoping to hear!

I live to make people happy.

#2070 2 years ago

Maybe that's the post that they don't use on the premium/LE models...the one next to the FORCE targets that is on the pro. Don't know why they'd put it in the bag, though.

#2073 2 years ago

I'm sure it's listed somewhere in the features matrix as an added feature for the premium/LE.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside