sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1440 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wildbill327.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3351 6 years ago

Just joined the club!

D9EC89CD-0F7E-4DE4-9563-724653A6E983 (resized).jpegD9EC89CD-0F7E-4DE4-9563-724653A6E983 (resized).jpeg

64CFC11D-DA0C-4711-ABE0-2ADD1058D485 (resized).jpeg64CFC11D-DA0C-4711-ABE0-2ADD1058D485 (resized).jpeg

#3360 6 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

Finally got my machine setup today. Added some of the popular mods. It looked great but didn’t pop as much as I would like. Lucky for me Pin Stadium lights are in my hometown. Picked up a set, got them installed and I’m very pleased. The UV flashers look fantastic too.

How do you attach the light kit to the cabinet? Are they bright all the time or interactive with game play? They make the game look awesome.

#3388 6 years ago

FDF0A27C-42EA-4665-AD4D-CA0DEBC62D01 (resized).jpegFDF0A27C-42EA-4665-AD4D-CA0DEBC62D01 (resized).jpeg

#3398 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

My premium will be here tomorrow!!!!
Very excite!!! (in a Borat voice)

Good for you, this game rocks my pinhead hope you’re ready for a deep game.

#3445 6 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

My LE hyperspace loop divertor to the right ramp will sometime smack the ball into the glass. Even with just one ball in the ramp. Is this common?

My premium also has this happen and makes me wonder how many times the glass can take this abuse before it shatters

#3448 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I think the glass can take it. Think how often balls hit the glass in a public setting, then think how often you’ve heard of a pinball glass breaking in a public setting. It’s a timing thing with code. It will probably be tweaked with the next code.

In most games that the ball hits the glass it’s usually from two balls hitting and reflecting up to the glass (from my experience), but Star Wars pre. Seems to have more velocity when it hits the glass and sounds a little louder. I Usually get one ball hit the glass on one of my games every few weeks or so( my best guess), but with Star Wars it’s every night I play it and that’s why I’m a little concerned. I’m sure it’s fine but man it really makes me cringe.

1 week later
#3658 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Speaking of code. My premium has a consistent problem with the ball being lost behind the metal ramp on the death star loop. This happens if the ball goes up the ramp slowly and drops behind it. Once the game goes into ball search then the ramp drops and the ball is freed. What's strange is that this doesn't happen every time which makes me think it isn't an opto problem. Also, a slow shot around the hoth loop makes the ramp drop as it's supposed to. Cant be opto.
Anyone else have this?

I have had this happen a few times, ball drops behind fork ramp because of not enough momentum to get into the Death Star and the game had to go into ball search. During most game play it lowers the ramp in a second or two like it should but every once in awhile it needs a ball search. I’m running 1.0 code. It happens during hyper space hurry up if I remember correctly but I’ll pay more attention when I play the next few games.

1 week later
#3748 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

This game has made me a better player more than any. It has taught me to nudge better and my drop catches, dead flips, post passes, and tip passes have greatly improved. Not saying that things don't need to be adjusted (luckily mine hasn't), but I know my cheap drains have mostly gone away as I've gotten better. It's a tough game. Putting it on 5 balls and adding ball save from the VUK helped me get through the growing pains. Put up a 3 billion score last night. Time to go to 3 balls.

I totally agree with you, after owning this game for a few weeks I finally played a game on my Metallica pro and scored 500,000,000+ and was the closest I’ve ever been to end of the line.

#3750 6 years ago

I played a few games tonight and during one of the games a slam tilt just happened surprisingly. I was in the middle of Endor multi ball when this happen. I also started to notice the hyper loop feels like it’s slower and I’m getting more balls not making it around after the 4th loop, could this be a problem brewing or just coincidence?

#3809 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

I'll second this. I've tried them all, these play the closest to red rubber as they get. Titans are a close-ish second. Super Bands are trash.

I use Super Bands and they seem to be a bit more sticky then the original black rubber, but like anything you want to work to your liking you should try all your options and see what works for you.

#3824 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I did it! Finally!! Right after complaining I haven’t done it...BOOM!

#3825 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I’ve done it, you need to finish all the modes, get 100 TIE fighters, complete Escape Boba Fett, Complete Lightsaber duel, and advance your Jedi training to Master to qualify the final wizard mode. It actually starts out as a single ball mode and adds more balls as the mode goes on.

On a pro or premium?

1 week later
#4009 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Moving the left outlane post down seems to have made zero difference on my machine......I'm sure it actually has, but it sure don't seem like it.

I agree, the left outlane on my Prem is a very hungry monster.

1 week later
#4166 6 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Joiningthe club tomorrow. Now to read 84 pages.

Congrats, and welcome to a wonderful fast experience.

#4189 5 years ago

I would enjoy a new video mode with a speeder bike going through the forest racing to catch other speeders before they get away, Maybe use the lock bar button for shooting them down. Light saber duel needs to be passable and that would be awesome. Love this game.

#4203 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

This happened to me the first time Monday night out of nowhere. I do have the PBL Spike 2 shaker......

How can I identify what manufacturer made my shaker motor?

#4238 5 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

Thanks for the reply, I'll give those a try the next chance I get.
Regarding the flippers, yes I do have gold dust but under the left flipper, odd, because that one is fine.

I had my right flipper stick in the up position but not completely stuck just stalled for a second or so. I cleaned all the black dust from both flippers and also replaced the plastic flipper sleeves and haven’t had that problem since.

#4254 5 years ago

If the shooter rod is out then maybe we might have a r2 sighting soon

3 weeks later
#4754 5 years ago

Destroying the Death Star is a satisfying shot on both modes, Endor&Death Star. I can’t speak for the pro owners but as a premium owner pretty cool. The shot is tighter on the premium so maybe it adds a little satisfaction to it .

2 months later
#5424 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Lots! More than GOT and TWD which are 2 of my favorite sterns. TWD code is more polished than SW and both GOT & TWD do a better job of displaying big jackpot scores, but SW does have more variety and better risk/reward scoring opportunities and has faster yet risky progression. Each character has 2 or 3 ways to tackle the game that's different from each other. I discovered a new way to tackle Leia just this morning; hope to test & refine it a little more today. If you like brutality, speed, and diversity; you'll dig SW. TWD, GOT, and SW are some of my favorite pins.
On a side note; does anyone know if you can make the FORCE drops harder to advance letters for the add a ball in multiball? It seems to award a letter for each drop you hit on one shot which makes sense, but I'd like it a little harder like spotting one letter per hit no matter how many drops you get in that one hit. I'll check the feature adjustments later, but just thinking out loud for now

Is there a way to know how many hits you need to add a ball in world multi ball. can you play the world modes to make the add a ball less hits? Seems like some world multi balls you need to hit force target more or less than others.

#5430 5 years ago

Will 1.05 update benefit premium owners or is it geared towards pro owners?

#5460 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

In case anyone was wondering what Happens when you hit every shot in LSD with a 40X as Luke....
[quoted image]

3 weeks later
#5588 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Yeah this wasn’t Hoth, it was destroy the Death Star. The multiball came and went for that mode and then there appeared to be nothing else to do. It was the last mode to do before (I would be) facing the emperor.

Quoted from zacaj:

After you do all the modes you still need to do the other objectives before you can face the emperor?

Yes destroy 100 tie fighters, complete the LSD mode, complete the BF mode, and become a Jedi master on top of playing all the world modes and then comes the emperor. I’m always one mode away but I will get there soon....yes....soon.

#5600 5 years ago

I also have the premium and backhanding the DS shot while the ramp is up is very difficult and I have only done it a hand full of times, I guess that’s why it feels so good to hit the hyper loop. Once you get the hang of moving the multiplying shot around your score will start to increase. This game is so deep make sure you are utilizing all your world multi balls to their fullest. Welcome to the club.

Quoted from bgwilly31:

Recently picked up a SW Premium.
Im loving it but a couple things tick me off.
1.) I was told by multiple people the deathstar shot was back handable? Ive tried and tried on my machine with no success. I can barely even hit the ramp, i believe a couple of times its rattled halfway up it. Am i missing something here?
2.) When the DS inner loop is down. So it just goes around the inner loop. The ball almost always exits and paths SDTM> I hate stuff like this. Nothing like hitting a shot just to be punished for doing so.
3.) Auto launch drains make me sad, also the occasional botched manual plunge. Not sure why but about 30% of the time my full plunge ricochets off something in the shooter lane and completely missed the Multiplier bank of targets.
My game is brutal. Im not a bad player at all. Place top 7 most of the time in local tournaments. But i cant manage over 1.5 billion. And the majority of my games are in the 350 million range. Granted im still learning the game (Probably only around 35 plays). But i have a feeling my game plays exceptionally brutal.

#5608 5 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Yeah and i forgot to mention i also have a premium, no problem to go up the raised ramp with a backhanding precise shoot.

What degree do you have your game set to? Could you provide a picture of your leveling bubble ?

3 months later
#6169 5 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

Back before code 1.03 my hyperloop diverter got banged up pretty hard. I had to remove it and sand down the tip of the diverter as it was a tad deformed and was sharp to touch at some angles. But since 1.03 the diverter has been fine. I'm guessing it's either hitting the back of the DS fork ramp with force (especially after a wax) or when I miss hit the left ramp and the ball ricochets from the edges of the ramp walls. Interestingly, the ball quality has lasted longer as time goes on, so maybe whatever was or still is causing it could be wearing down the more I play.

Check all the weld spots on your wire forms, (especially the hyper loop)to make sure they are as smooth as possible.

2 months later
#6454 5 years ago

I just defeated the Emperor and it felt very satisfying...

9690CF0F-866E-4F05-98AF-452638B36B49 (resized).jpeg9690CF0F-866E-4F05-98AF-452638B36B49 (resized).jpegCE99DA9D-84C3-4C83-8780-CFBC5F636E1C (resized).jpegCE99DA9D-84C3-4C83-8780-CFBC5F636E1C (resized).jpegFAE087D5-8BA8-4ECC-86F1-64C0A81E2542 (resized).jpegFAE087D5-8BA8-4ECC-86F1-64C0A81E2542 (resized).jpeg
#6456 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Wow that’s seriously impressive. I couldn’t do that with 5 balls, 20 minute ball save and hair ties on the outlanes.

I was always close to the Emperor but I always waited to start boba fett until I started all the world multiballs and I just always drained. I finally changed the order in which way I attacked the game and now I feel like I can get to the Emperor pretty often. This game is fun and definitely should be higher on the top 100.

#6458 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Agree that it’s an excellent pin. That said, I can’t even look at it lately because I’m smitten with JJPOTC.

JJpotc is on my radar but one of my pins must get rotated to make room and it might be SW.

#6460 5 years ago

Man I’m really starting to second guess myself on trading this game. I think the game knows it’s on the chopping block so it’s just being extra nice.

37380CF3-09CE-407B-9D79-98744BD6EE00 (resized).jpeg37380CF3-09CE-407B-9D79-98744BD6EE00 (resized).jpegB11D5617-47E1-4030-A1FF-7CAD477FF17A (resized).jpegB11D5617-47E1-4030-A1FF-7CAD477FF17A (resized).jpegECDA506D-B059-421E-A7DC-871994AD75C8 (resized).jpegECDA506D-B059-421E-A7DC-871994AD75C8 (resized).jpeg
#6486 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all, i search a new pinball for my collection : deadpool and iron maiden. Is SW premium a good choice ? I have read a lot of negative things about this pinball.
Is it great ? A good choice ? Not boring ?
Thanks for your answer ;o)

Great game fun and has lots of modes to play. All the bad things you have read are probably from pinsiders that didn’t understand the game(rules,bonus multiplying) and just didn’t give it a real chance. If you played this in the wild it could leave a bad taste because of the quick drains but at home once it’s setup correctly it is awesome.

#6488 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think it's a fantastic game and is diff'rent enough to be enjoyed in your collection. Mine is right next to my Iron Maiden and they are totally diff'rent and work great together.
IF...IF you're not a weepy Star Wars fan that will get hurt by not having a bunch of action pictures glued on it, You want to look into the scoring/multipliers rule set and see if it's something you hate or not; as some people do. But besides that it has diverse modes, lots of multiballs, fun shots, combos...etc etc. Seems to check all the boxes.
Good luck

My SW is next to my Iron Maiden also, they are good neighbors.

#6522 5 years ago

I was a Han only guy for a long time and just recently I started playing with R2 and had my most successful games with him. I’m going to try Luke next and see how that goes.

#6540 5 years ago

If I have a video mode ready I usually stay away from the Hoth shot. If you start a mode then you’re safe to progress through it. Now if I see 40x then I trap rotate to Hoth and start video mode. The LSD mode probably could use a pass maybe in competition settings.

#6587 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Random thoughts and discussion:
So I get to play a SW Prem on location (and own the pro). The premium has so many more ‘cheap drains’; i.e. No extra post at the bottom of the drops, the return from the fork ramp in selecting a mission is horrid (it’s too bad it couldn’t be programmed to whip the ball around the hyperloop for a safer feed), the outlanes feel much more drainier. But man that hyperloop is awesome. My best on this location premium is 4.5 bil but that’s after about $20 in plays. Destroying the Death Star is much much more rewarding than the pro, but I don’t think I could deal with all the cheap drains - it’s one reason I prefer TWD PRO over its premium as well.
That said, I noticed hyperspace multiball rules seem to be slightly different than the pro. I had one ball in the hyperloop and while trying to get the 2nd in there, my ball saver timed out, a few seconds after that I got the 2nd ball in, my call saver didn’t start up again and kick in a 3rd ball (which it does on the pro), instead it whipped the 2 balls around the hyperloop about 3-4 times while I sat there doing nothing then released them. Even from other times I’ve played hyperspace mb on the prem, It seems hyperspace multiball is more forgiving with more grace periods and ball savers on the pro - is this true?
All in all the hyperloop is bad ass. If it wasn’t for all the cheap drains I’d consider upgrading, but luckily for me here in California, pro models are the rare versions as operators typically tend to get prem/LEs models.

The premium is definitely a bit more challenging and I think that is what keeps me pushing the start button. Hyperloop is just so satisfying when you see and hear it in action, especially when you can get more than one ball going. The fork ramp is a very hard shot at first, but I think it makes for a great challenge. I do wish they could add a option for a ball save once you start a mode(through the fork ramp to start Death Star missions)and when the ball is released it can go straight down the middle and give you a cheap drain for making a good shot, a bit frustrating. The Death Star is also pretty cool when you crack it and go to victory multiball.

#6590 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I gotta get over there and blow it up before you trade it away

After all the trade offers it might just stay for a bit longer, let me know when you’re ready.

1 week later
#6636 5 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Yes i personnaly install a diverter, 100% no more sdtm

Please show us some pictures of your mod.

#6652 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

I have nothing to prove you know... im 45 yo so im not a kid... i love pinball, and i love so much that for me, i do everything to play the more properly.
But its like that. I have finished it after around 200 games... but, i have not finished the final of hoth and tattooine. So the pinball stay challenging for me. And i will try to complete the 4 wizards.

That’s the cool thing about this pin if you defeated the Emperor with one hero you can now move on to a different one for a different adventure.... have fun and don’t forget to try and load the hyper loop with 4+ balls.

1 month later
#6868 5 years ago

The right ramp was a little difficult at first but once you get the hang of it it’s pretty consistent. I had a lot of quick drains learning that shot but once I learned to be patient and not shoot early that pretty much stopped the quick drains. I also like to backhand the left spinner(orbit) as for the right orbit it’s just a tight shot. I can only backhand the fork ramp once in awhile but because of that I got really good at hitting it from the right flipper, and once you can consistently do that the game opens up. Really love this game.

1 week later
#6936 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

After watching some guys posting that they made it to Battle the Emperor on three ball-I started thinking I really suck at pinball. I am barely able to blow up the Death Star, let alone complete all of the other modes. I have my machine on five ball and still have my out lanes wide open, but I felt like I would never progress enough to see the wizard mode. So about a month ago during a snow blizzard I decided to take the glass off and see what it is all about. I never have done this before because I like to try and get to the wizard mode on my own merit. Well I was bored and curious-so I did it. The Battle of the Emperor is amazing! I thought the blowing up Death Star was cool, but the Emperor mode is super bad ass. The sounds and lights change over to sound like electricity flowing and the GI's turn blue and highlight plastics that I never noticed before. Out of all the modes-Escape from Hoth seemed like the most difficult one to accomplish. I was worried if I explored the wizard mode with the glass off it might spoil the game for me, but it made me want to try and play better-to actually get there one day. I flippin love this game!

A highly motivated person can do anything...and you sound motivated good luck on your adventure. This game is just fun glad I came to my senses and kept it.

2 weeks later
#7038 4 years ago

I love my premium and my friend wants to trade me his pro and 2G’s, but I don’t think I can own the pro after owning the premium. The only other thing that might change your mind is the premium is a bit more difficult than the pro, so if you’re just a casual player you might be good with the pro version.

4 weeks later
#7277 4 years ago

Just had a great game on IMD and after that I decided to play s few games on SW and look what happened.

7EE0F4F7-3D07-40B1-800C-22EBF9A46D1A (resized).jpeg7EE0F4F7-3D07-40B1-800C-22EBF9A46D1A (resized).jpeg251F723E-F1D4-47D9-9C68-711DABD57CE3 (resized).jpeg251F723E-F1D4-47D9-9C68-711DABD57CE3 (resized).jpeg9C2D519E-F8B7-40EB-99FB-E27C3363C6B8 (resized).jpeg9C2D519E-F8B7-40EB-99FB-E27C3363C6B8 (resized).jpegED5AF79C-DBA4-4F29-8CF3-BD34EF1AA131 (resized).jpegED5AF79C-DBA4-4F29-8CF3-BD34EF1AA131 (resized).jpegFB46330A-76A4-479B-8B79-7C60350E1572 (resized).jpegFB46330A-76A4-479B-8B79-7C60350E1572 (resized).jpegBC1F74E0-65C0-4DA8-84D0-401CDC980773 (resized).jpegBC1F74E0-65C0-4DA8-84D0-401CDC980773 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#7357 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Got my mix back from Pinball Mix and the added music and balanced audio really make the game come alive.

Sounds awesome

#7380 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Question for the PREM/LE folks:
I was playing an LE on location and during Hyperspace mb, I loaded 3 balls in very quickly, one after the other. The game just sat there with the 3 balls whizzing around the hyperdrive, it never put a 4th ball into play. I did notice 2 of the balls were very close to each other. Eventually, 2 of the 3 balls released and then finally the 3rd. It was a real buzz kill. I guess the question is; did I load the 3rd ball into the hyperdrive so quick the game didn’t register it? Or was it so close to another ball the opto Didn’t pick up on it? Or a bug?
Have you ever seen the hyperdrive just keep going like that and not kick a ball into play during the multiball?

Once in awhile during hyper-multiball if I shoot a ball in real close to one that’s already going around it takes a few laps before it gets enough space to register that 2 balls are actually in the loop. I never had them just go around until it timed out without releasing another ball, could be a bug.

1 month later
#7510 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Looks like there is actually some chipping already as well at the Jedi target to the left of the Tatooine/Mystery scoop
Not even sure what can be done about this. I bought the machine NIB a few months ago. Guess I have to reach out to distro first.
Will post pics if anyone cares to share in my misery.

What’s the build date?

2 months later
#7895 4 years ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

Lol. Now that I finished my basic sound editing, I'm making a duplicate SD card with a full blown Jar-Jar sound edit. My son is so psyched to play the new machine when he comes home for Thanksgiving and it should be a hilarious surprise.
So far I have replaced ball save dialogue with "Meesa back" & "Meesa busting with happiness seeing you again"
Yoda's ball drains replaced with "Wesa be robbed un crunched", "This embarrassing", Well dat smells stink-a-whiff", & "Dissen berry berry bad"
Tilt warnings replaced with "Ex-squeeze-me" & "How rude"
Jackpots replaced with "Boom!" & "Cawazy"
Any other suggestions?

Sounds like it’s going to be a cool change from the original sounds.

1 month later
#8148 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I’m so excited I just destroyed my first Death Star and got a Victory Multiball plus two Tie Fighter Multiballs before that! First time I beat Endor also. Super fun. The game is so fast I didn’t even realize I destroyed the Death Star until it started exploding. I didn’t see the shot that did it but didn’t see the fork up. Don’t you have to hit the Death Star with the fork up to kill it? Topped 3 billion for the first time also. This pin is growing on me every time I play it.

This pin is just fun...once you understand what’s going on and what to look for. Wait until you get to battle the emperor.

2 months later
#8566 4 years ago
EF8E9345-0490-4786-BB90-C88ACE738F2A.jpegEF8E9345-0490-4786-BB90-C88ACE738F2A.jpeg
1 month later
#8690 4 years ago

Midnight Madness should have been the victory laps mode once you’ve defeated the emperor.

1 week later
#8721 3 years ago

I had a pretty good game today defeated the emperor and was ready to face him for a second time but drained. The sad part about it was I qualified everything and only had to play one more planet multiball but I had a double drain during the planet multiball I was in . Ended up with a new GC so I guess it wasn’t a total loss. My ball one was a great start...extra balls were on(3ball setting).

04929B47-5AC3-4ACA-9ED7-1F0DFBD5F6EC.jpeg04929B47-5AC3-4ACA-9ED7-1F0DFBD5F6EC.jpeg66F3E7C1-AF69-444C-A8E6-61AFE7942E45.jpeg66F3E7C1-AF69-444C-A8E6-61AFE7942E45.jpeg
#8736 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Jesus!!! Do you have rubber bands on the outlanes

This pin has been in my lineup for a while so the shots are burned in my brain. I usually use Han when I want to get to the emperor the quick way because of how easy it is to get all the planet multiballs ready. I can also control the game pretty consistently because most the shots are safe when you backhand them. It also helps when you play a few hours a day because of this quarantine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wildbill327.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=Wildbill327 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.