20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TKDalumni.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2396 6 years ago

Any tips or tricks to get a Pro dialed in? Settings, etc..

#2402 6 years ago

^^^woohoo, that's what I like to hear!

#2519 6 years ago

Of course go for stacking! Stack every chance you get...that's the way dwight intended it, so why would you turn it off. Don't want to? Don't select it. While you're at it, dont stack any of the MB's either LOL

1 week later
#2705 6 years ago

Anyone else afraid to wax their PF? I feel like it's time to, but am scared of more speed lol

#2740 6 years ago

I get more ball spin, than any other pin I've ever played, on this game. Am I alone in this?

#2743 6 years ago

Lazarus?

#2749 6 years ago

I have several new sterns and I can drop catch and control the ball much easier on the others. Still love it though!

#2793 6 years ago

Why would they remove midnight madness? It was already coded. WWHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!

#2803 6 years ago

That would work too! Was damn cool and already coded...hopefully they bring it back!

#2807 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone buy the side blades from retrorefurbs? They look pretty nice.

Pic?

#2809 6 years ago

Yeah would like to see those installed!

1 week later
#2904 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Uh..try it and let us know.

IMG_8708 (resized).JPGIMG_8708 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#3229 6 years ago

Agreed! Getting, keeping, and moving the multiplier is one of the great X-factors that make this game great...

#3285 6 years ago

Is there a consensus on who has the best lit toys? Destroyer, x-wing, MF, etc...

1 week later
#3434 6 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Does anyone else have an issue where shooting the left loop has a high percentage of going SDTM at high speed? Is there an adjustment that can be made to address this? It can be really frustrating at times. I'm on a pro so my death star shots are all left loop.

Happens on an LE that I play, but rarely if ever on my Pro. Same with the kickout...SDTM on the LE, left flipper every time on my Pro. And yes the LE is setup correctly.

#3549 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I appreciate the input. I'm talking about auto plunger to left outlane drain though.

Nudge!

#3586 6 years ago

The art blades do nothing for me on this game..mirrror blades FTW

2 weeks later
#3804 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

I unboxed my SW Pro last Thursday at the Museum of Pinball as one of the Stern DEMO pins at Arcade Expo 4.0. On site I added a shaker motor and Stern side blades. Once home I tuned it up and added a few toys. I'm still getting use to the game, modes, shots, etc.... but loving it.
#1 Question for you:
When I do the inner loop left to right the ball drains SDTM. Suggestions to stop the STDM?
#2 Question for you:
When I shoo the outer orbit right to left I get a STDM the middle drain. Suggestions to stop this one?

Good call on going Pro! Here’s where my bubble sits and I have zero cheap drains from the orbit or horseshoe.

10C6F197-5384-4CB6-B5AF-1E941A7E0CE7 (resized).jpeg10C6F197-5384-4CB6-B5AF-1E941A7E0CE7 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#3963 5 years ago

More code coming...woohoo!!

2 weeks later
#4171 5 years ago

All the complaining here has been addressed! Coming soon

#4186 5 years ago

Ok maybe it doesn’t address ALL the complaining lol

#4214 5 years ago

Any vids of SW being played in competition? By Keith, Zach, etc...so much strategy involved, I’d like to see them go at it.

#4217 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Was sad it didn't get chosen at the circuit finals at all
Sounds like it was set up too brutal and everyone stayed away.

I know!!! Would've been way more entertaining to watch than BM66!

1 week later
#4320 5 years ago

no new stuff..just major bug fixes. No double asteroid modes, no double light saber modes, etc...stuff like that.

#4359 5 years ago

Only thing I can think of is that Disney didnt like it in there. Absolutely zero reason for Stern to pull it since it was already coded...

#4362 5 years ago

It’s technically their content and license. Why is the topper not out yet?

#4371 5 years ago

I get the same rush from HS2..serious.

#4457 5 years ago

My mirrors fit fine. Slide the PF all the way over to one side, install, repeat.

1 week later
#4635 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Wait, button skips videos? Never knew that! I'd been using the flippers to do it (without issue)

NO...the button will turn the multipliers on and off.

#4683 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Not happening, but it is done and fantastic. How many times do you get to Jedi Multiball??

True...was one mode from getting there yesterday

#4706 5 years ago

video mode has some decent shake to it

#4715 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Only if you hit the asteroids

yeah. shakers usually shake when you hit something

#4757 5 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

I find it hard to believe that anyone who really took the time to learn the game would say that. This isn't really the type of game that you play a couple times and "get", it really is designed almost entirely to be a home machine. There is so much depth to the code and an incredible amount of "soft" variety. If all one does it look at the playfield or find themselves frustrated after a few games without really learning it, then yeah they might get the impression that it is "bare". But take the time to learn it and you realize the "bare" playfield is there to allow for incredibly fast, accurate, punishing gameplay that facilitates a "not even remotely bare" set of rules.

*Mic drop*

1 week later
#4927 5 years ago

It's definitely a battle every time you play! That's a huge part of the appeal for me

2 weeks later
#5039 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It is designed to go to the left, of course the right makes it much easier.

Not necessarily easier..just let it bounce pass to the right flipper.

1 week later
#5139 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Well how much less is my game worth now ?

I can whip one of these up for ya...#49 of 80 right??

2 weeks later
#5296 5 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Dwight’s code is very sharp not sure if he’s done anything like this before ?

GOT. Honestly can’t wait till his next game...

#5305 5 years ago

Makes sense LSD just popping up...ITS A DUEL! I dislike lit and nobody wants to do it, but you have to go through it to get to the end. Don't really see any reason to skip the video mode either...free points

1 month later
#5768 5 years ago

You cray cray man!!

1 month later
#5975 5 years ago

Damn that's kind of a let down...I pictured it bigger and flatter to the backbox...oh well.

1 month later
#6037 5 years ago

16B...yeah that's good for ball 1

1 week later
#6071 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Then I blew it up, but failed to get to Wizard. I must have been one fairly minor thing short, because the playfield seemed to indicate everything was complete. Unfortunately I don’t know what else I needed.

That’s usually Escape from Boba Fett for me...still not sure how to start it, but you can select it when playing with Han.

5 months later
#7047 4 years ago

Is the topper out yet??

1 year later
#9648 3 years ago

Is there video of any high ranked players on this game? Tutorials or competition.

#9650 3 years ago

That’s exactly why I’d like to see them play it! Multiplier strategy and crazy scores!! Huge risk/reward in the genius code...

3 weeks later
#9699 3 years ago

It drains if you hit either shot of the inner loop? Speed plays a factor on hitting those shots, but try playing with the pitch and level a bit. Just a little tweak can change a lot.
There’s always nudging too

1 week later
#9723 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballonthemark:

I got an offer to trade my Game of Thrones Pro for Star Wars Pro? Should I go for it? Does Star Wars Pro have more to offer in gameplay? Thoughts?

That's a tough one..two of Dwight's best! You can't go wrong either way.

2 weeks later
#9794 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Just a quick reminder that this update will wipe all your high scores and settings, just like the good old days. So if you have any customized settings such as kickout strength, Tatooine ball saver in case it kicks SDTM, stacking settings, knocker volume, etc, you will have to reset them. I admit I have gotten a little spoiled by most Spike updates not resetting everything.

This took me by surprise also!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TKDalumni.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=TKDalumni and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.