sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1440 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schaitas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12083 2 years ago

I have a Prem Comic Art and thinking of powder coating. Any tips on colors? Anyone can share pics of their powderr coating?

#12088 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I have that model too. I wouldn't change the powder. With only a few hundred made I would leave it like it is. Tweaking would likely hurt the resale value. Besides, the black frames the art well.

Curious - how do you know that only a few hundred made? I searched online but there is no info available on production... also - it is still still technically in poduction. so not limited number really.. right?

#12091 2 years ago

Yes - it has been retired. The actual number thing is easy to figure out thanks to Pinside. Take a recent Stern title that you know the production number on (because they are numbered - thanks Stern). In this case I took Elvira LE / SE since they came out about the same time as the Comic version of SW. There was 450 of those total and 184 Pinsiders are bragging they have it in their collection. That accounts for just under 41% of the total machines made. Now apply that percentage to the number on Comic SW Premium owners (which is only 81). Run the numbers and you get just over 200 (202 to be exact). The Star Wars Comic Premium is rare. One of the rarest Stern titles made.

Good to know!!..thanks for the info!
but how do we know it has been retired? Why couldn't they produce more next year?

#12094 2 years ago

Stern moved the game to the retired page over 6 months ago. They aren't selling many of them these days so Stern cut the Star Wars line to just the one art package. They want to focus on hotter (newer) titles.

Ok. That makes sense. Although I really like the Comic Art version more than the stardard - not sure why they chose to keep producing the older one. I guess its better for us..
Also - I am probably crazy, but this is my favorite game in my lineup right now.. and I have Godzilla LE, DP and JP Prem... I also prefer this over my Mando LE - just from a gameplay point of view

2 months later
#12297 1 year ago

Has anybody been able to install insider connected on a Premium Comic Art? If so... which model/kit.. and how did you do it?

#12317 1 year ago

Thank you. But what if I have the external volume control /headphones in the coin door?

#12318 1 year ago

Question has anyone had a problem with SW Premium crashing repeatedly? It happened several times, 3 times while on Hyperspace MB for some reason... any ideas what it could be? It happened on the previous code and again with the newest one.

#12327 1 year ago
Quoted from Selig:

I never used the headphone jack so I switched to this: https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-100-0062-00
Another bonus is that it is not an obvious knob for kids to mess with.

so - I would need to buy the Premium Insider Connected kit.. right?

#12328 1 year ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

Question has anyone had a problem with SW Premium crashing repeatedly? It happened several times, 3 times while on Hyperspace MB for some reason... any ideas what it could be? It happened on the previous code and again with the newest one.

So.. I guess I am the only one with a SW Prem that crashes? Anyone has any ideas what it could be?

#12333 1 year ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Do you have a shaker motor? How old is your SW premium? Mine crashed on occasion prior to installing this:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Stern-ShakerMotorAdvisory.pdf

Yes. It does have a shaker motor... could that be the reason?

#12334 1 year ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Do you have a shaker motor? How old is your SW premium? Mine crashed on occasion prior to installing this:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Stern-ShakerMotorAdvisory.pdf

Its a Comic Art Premium. Not sure the year. I bought used with the shaker alrrady installed. I will check to make sure the shaker is original Stern. I have Stern shakers in 5 other pins and never had an issue

1 month later
#12467 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

What's unique about the SW apron that it requires a something new to support IC? Just curious. I am expecting my game in the next run so I assume it will have said new apron.

Curious - where did you see this? Is the source Stern? I have been waiting for it for a long time - and distributors have no idea of when it is coming out... I also need one for my SW Prem Comic Art...

#12468 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

Btw saw on Facebook that Stern expects the SW Premium apron for Insider Connected to launch in July.
Just joined the club with a comic art premium. This is a beautiful piece of object.

Curious - where did you see this? Is the source Stern? I have been waiting for it for a long time - and distributors have no idea of when it is coming out... I also need one for my SW Prem Comic Art...

2 months later
#12797 1 year ago

Does anyone know how to add-a-ball during Victory Multiball to get that achievement?

#12799 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Collect FORCE targets. This lights the action button on the lockdown bar yellow. Hold button down for add-a-ball.

Thank you!!

4 months later
#13745 1 year ago

Selling my SW Prem Comic Art

2 months later
#14212 11 months ago

Is anyone having issues when you log into Insider Connected through Home Team (left flipper button) and then the game won't start with the Start button??

#14214 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not I (updated Pro).
Why is it working when not using home team?

Good point. No. The only way for me to log in is after I start the game. If I log in with the scan before I start the game it will also not start with the start button.... Very strange

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 21.50
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schaitas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=Schaitas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.