IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg
sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rum-Z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2432 6 years ago

Wow, I gotta play me a Star Wars! Kudos to Stern for all the recent code updates.

#2436 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I got one I don;t use much

I need to invite myself over, hahahahaha

7 months later
#5364 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wait till the code includes the new movies and you can blow it up 4 times!

Eventually you'd think the Empire would re-think the whole "Hey, let's build a Death Star!" thing. I guess in the end the Empire's gonna Empire though. It's just what they do.

7 months later
#6625 5 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Oh, by the way, can someone tell me how to switch my game on? I'm totally confused and don't know what to do and I'm to lazy to read this thread...

LOL, are you looking for the power switch? The power switches on Stern games with Spike systems are located on the lower right bottom of the backbox instead of the usual spot by the right front leg on the bottom of the cabinet. I notice you posted this question 4 hours ago, so you might've found it by now.

#6627 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Pretty sure he's being sarcastic and suggesting that people are asking questions easily answered by opening the manual.

Hahaha, I was wondering, but around here, who knows?

5 months later
#7500 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

It’ll get worse before it gets better. And then it keeps getting better. Kind of like marriage.

Unless it gets worse, and continues to get more worse, kind of like some marriages.

1 month later
#7598 4 years ago

Wow, I dig the comic book style art.

2 weeks later
#7722 4 years ago

I like the black too, but it looks like the stock art on the back panel has a blue background, so it looks odd to me seeing the side panels with black colored space and the back panel with blue colored space. I might be tempted to go blue just to make it all match.

#7724 4 years ago

Darn it, I also like that Pro comic book/bed sheet art way better than the Premium comic book/bed sheet art, but I want a Premium playfield. Wonder who I could bribe to build me a Premium in the Pro cabinet?

1 month later
#8042 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

What exactly are the lighting effects? Any updated video of it in action?

This is coming from Stern, the company that sells out LE's and SLE's before anyone even gets a chance to play them. Why would they think that with their customer base they'd have to show us the courtesy of providing any video at all?

#8047 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

That's exactly what I'm saying. No video or idea of what it actually does. After 2 years wait, seems like we should atleast see it in action first.

That would make sense if we had a typical Manufacturer / Customer relationship. Unfortunately it seems like pinball is an odd outlier, where manufacturers don't have to supply a meaningful warranty, provide any info on products for sale, communicate with you on issues/concerns, etc., etc. It's kind of crazy.

1 month later
#8371 4 years ago

Well, I finally joined the club with a Comic Premium model which I just put on order. I have a shaker, plastic protectors, and a shooter lane protector on order. Is there anything else that would be considered a must have or that fixes any known issues with the design?

Also, does the scoop hole come with a built in protector from Stern?

Thanks in advance for any info.

#8373 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So I guess you don't need to play kine this weekend
As fair as parts, some ladies like to put a double post in the left outlane.

LOL, I was going to message and tell you that this afternoon. I wanna play it "as is" for a while before I start stuffing things places to prevent the balls from fleeing the playfield.

#8375 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

It is a drain monster. You will see...

Yeah, I'm aware. I put some money in an LE at Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor. I figured maybe at home I could come up with some defense strategy against that left lane, but as you said, I'll see.

I'm thinking about pulling the coil stops and having a welder (at the machine shop where I work) weld the stop to the angle bracket on the backside where the apparently weak crimp is. Otherwise, I'm sure I'd probably experience coil stop failure based on a lot of other recent NIB Stern purchasers.

#8395 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

There is a airball mod that i recommend to protect the tie fighter. I didn’t get many air balls but somehow very occasionally the ball wouldn’t hit the ramp cleanly hit my tie fighter and broke a wing right off.

Do you have a link to it? That sounds like something I'd be interested in. Thanks in advance.

#8408 4 years ago

I just got my new Star Wars Comic Premium set-up in my gameroom and had to chuckle at that date of manufacture. Anyone else have a machine made in "Octuber"? LOL

20200127_183957 (resized).jpg20200127_183957 (resized).jpg
#8410 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Better check your Voltage, sounds German!

LOL, that was my first thought. It says 120V 60HZ USA, so I think I'm good.

#8424 4 years ago

Question: Am I missing the center LED lens/cover on my new Comic Premium Death Star LED array, or is it supposed to look like this?

20200129_172839 (resized).jpg20200129_172839 (resized).jpg
#8426 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Supposed to look that way

Cool, thanks! I honestly never paid attention until it was in my gameroom.

#8436 4 years ago
Quoted from bricking-shotz:

I just hope I can keep my habit to one game...

I managed to do that for the first year I got in the hobby (back in 2006) with a lone Twilight Zone. Now look where I am, LOL. Things could be worse though as I'm having fun and I've met a lot of great people along the way. Congrats on the SW Comic Premium, I just got mine this week as well. Welcome to the club!

1 week later
#8459 4 years ago

A buddy came over today and helped me install Stern art blades in my Comic Premium. These are comic art blades to match the rest of the comic art. They look pretty sweet (IMO) and seem to brighten up the playfield.

20200209_161005 (resized).jpg20200209_161005 (resized).jpg20200209_170112 (resized).jpg20200209_170112 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#8575 4 years ago
Quoted from agreen:

The comic art blades are also pretty sweet looking - I've never installed art blades before, but the videos I've seen make it look manageable, especially when wet.

I put them on my SW Comic Premium and I highly recommend them. They look awesome installed.

#8586 4 years ago

Refer to my post #8459 on page 170 for a couple of pics of the Stern comic art blades in a Comic Premium.

3 weeks later
#8683 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Fortunately, Canadian Arcade recorded it when they posted their 0.91 update:

That's really cool! Thanks for the link. I'm a new Premium Comic owner and I never knew there used to be a Midnight Madness mode. It would be awesome to have that back.

1 week later
#8702 4 years ago

I recently bought a SW Comic Premium and I love the Death Star lift ramp shot up to the Hyper Loop. It is harder to shoot up the Death Star lift ramp than the Pro, but man does it feel good when you hit it, and I don't find it that hard. I've even been able to backhand the lift ramp a few times. Also, during Hyper Loop Multiball it's fun trying to see how many balls you can get in the Hyper Loop. The best I've done is four balls. The Hyper Loop is a really cool feature/toy. I can't imagine playing SW without it. The only drawback is when the lift ramp is up, if you hit the Hoth shot, your ball will hit the back of the lift ramp and stop, then the lift ramp will drop and let the ball out before it rises again. That causes a brief pause in the action that you wouldn't encounter with the Pro, but I don't find it that bad at all. I think the benefit of the Hyper Loop outweighs it.

3 weeks later
#8815 3 years ago

I'm in on one of those action button plates RPZ. Please add me to the list.

1 week later
#8851 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

I might have to bite the bullet and buy it new while I can, lest it become the next Tron LE and priced into the stratosphere once SW is officially retired.

That's what I did. I bought mine in January (Oct. 30th build date). I love the pin. Great layout, code, and art. I've had a blast with it.

3 weeks later
#8930 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Finally get to “officially” join the club! loving the game and haven’t even updated to latest code. Very low use and only on code 0.93! Exciting times!

Nice line up! Those are the 4 Stern LCD screen games I'd most like to have. I'm halfway there, lol

1 week later
#8959 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And the comic art outscoring the original is more the result of nitwits on Pinside slamming SW when it first came out, just like they do with nearly every game. By the time the comic version came out, people were already beginning to realize what a fun game this is and not dwelling on the lack of toys and the empty playfield.

The only reason I bought a SW is because I liked the comic art so much, so the easy button worked on this nitwit.

#8961 3 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I just can't get past how much the comic version reminds me of Data East Star Wars.

Data East art always seems like a semi-rough sketch to me and way unrefined. I could never get past their art. The Star Wars Comic art reminds me of the vintage bed sheet sets a lot of us kids had in the late 70's. They could've called them Bed Sheet editions instead of Comic editions and I'd still have been fine with it

#8963 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Come on, that's not what he was saying:

I did read that wrong and I do see what he was saying and agree. The original movie art version ratings did get dragged down by a bunch of knee-jerk ratings that were probably done by some people who never even played the games, based on the perceived empty playfield and the fact that nobody could do a Star Wars pinball machine justice based on the perfect Star Wars machine they had imagined in their head.

#8978 3 years ago
Quoted from Buellxb12r:

Question for everyone, sorry if it's been covered already... On occasion when I get two modes, then hit into the death star, activate 2 modes at once, it sends it down the left lane and the flippers are locked. Drains immediately and I lose a ball.

My SW Comic Premium would occasionally do something like this, and I'd lose power to the flippers. I found the switch in the bottom of my Tatooine saucer was set with a hair trigger, and sometimes vibrations would set it off, making the game think my ball was in that saucer. I realized this when the R2D2 Mystery animation popped up a couple times when it shouldn't have and my flipper power died at the same time. I set the switch for more travel and that fixed that issue.

I talked to Chaz about the problem before the above fix and he suggested making sure all cable connections to Nodes 8 and 9 were nice and tight, and he also suggested possibly swapping those 2 boards if checking connections didn't do the trick (making sure dip switch settings were right for each board when doing so). I never swapped the boards, but while under the playfield I put some rubber isolating washers on top and bottom of the Node 8 mounts to try to help dampen it from flipper vibration a little bit, as man... it's right near the flippers.

4 weeks later
#9028 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

is Cliffy or Mylar preferable?

I used Mylar and then threw Cliffies over it, LOL. Overkill I know.

1 month later
#9169 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Is that a good score ??

It beats my best of 12 billion-ish, so I would say yes.

#9173 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Really underrated machine

I can't argue with you there. I love mine.

1 month later
#9384 3 years ago

I used to consider No Good Gofer's Hole In One shot to be the greatest shot in pinball, but I rank the Hyper Loop shot right up there with it. It feels so good when you make it*, especially in multiball when you have more than 1 ball zinging around up there. I dig the premium.

*And it can be infuriating when you don't, LOL

#9441 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It's not even a "level" because it doesn't measure left to right. Only a very inconsistent indicator of pitch.

Inconsistent indeed. I never pay attention to any bubble levels on any of my pins. I only level them glass off, with a level sitting directly on the playfield.

#9444 3 years ago
Quoted from pudluther:

For those with the comic version, what art blades did you go with? Pics?

I went with the comic art blades, and I love them. See my post #8459 in this thread. There's pics.

3 weeks later
#9548 3 years ago
Quoted from r0ddan:

is there a rubber missing on the post behind the guide?

No, there's no rubber missing on that post, as that's not a location the ball would ever get to, so Stern left off the rubber on purpose. If my memory serves me correctly, that post is simply used as a stand-off for mounting a plastic.

1 month later
#9676 3 years ago
Quoted from Magadovski:

if/when the next code comes for SW, hope they add Co Op, feels like that would be perfect add for this pin!!
what do u guys think?

Jeez, that would be a dream come true. I think we all would love a co-op option (I know I would), I just can't believe Stern would give Dwight the time to do that. If there was a bunch of unsold SW Pros and Premiums just sitting around at distributors, maybe they'd to that in an effort to sell them.

1 month later
#9829 3 years ago
Quoted from Stormfront:

Just got my first pinball machine ever, and it's a Star Wars Premium! Sadly it is currently sitting in my garage while I finish tiling my basement, but I hope to have it set up soon!

May the Force be with you!

1 month later
#10331 3 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

Here's the official Code 0.93 patch notes about the TIE Fighter mini game:

Thanks for posting this info! During one game I had an extra ball pop up on the mini-screen, and there was even a callout that said something like "There's an extra ball in the vicinity", and I wondered how I triggered that. Now I know!

2 months later
#10655 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

i have 3 diff heros for the top scores i've done (13B 11B 9B)on my SW, i'll have to check...

Man, speaking of checking scores, I'm bummed. I had a killer game about 6 months ago on my Premium where I scored between 12-13 billion setting my best G.C score ever. Then the code update came and I lost all my high scores and so far I've only been able to get back to a 7-8 billion G.C. score. LOL, I guess I gotta just keep playing right?

4 months later
#11377 2 years ago

I have a Comic Premium. I was interested in a SW Premium, but the standard art never did anything for me. It looked like the standard SW art assets I saw for years. Not offensive by any means, but just nothing that stood out for me. When they announced the comic art packages seemingly out of the blue, it was what I was waiting for (that I didn't even know I was waiting for), so I pulled the trigger ASAP. I do like the Comic Pro art a little better than the Comic Premium art, so I tip my cap to you Comic Pro owners. The Comic Premium right side with Boba Fett and all the bounty hunters I do absolutely love though, so I put that on the end of my line up. The other side with Darth Vader, eh.. not as much.

I don't think they sold a lot of Comic art models because it was introduced so late in the run, I always figured anyone who wanted either a Pro or Premium SW already bought one a lot earlier in the run.

#11378 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I also own the comic version which I prefer over the original. I believe the Star Wars comic art pin was a test to see if the Lucas artist (Randy Martinez) could pull it off (which he did). The entire thing was a test to see if they wanted to hire the same artist to do Mando (which Stern did).

I would like to buy a Mando Premium and put it next to my Comic Art Premium someday. I love Randy's art and think they'd look pretty stunning together.

#11380 2 years ago

Nice line-up Freddy!

1 month later
#11536 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

What is Midnight Madness???

I'm pretty sure it was a special multiball round that kicked off when the pinball machine's clock hit midnight. It had images of the cantina band from what I recall. I would bet that Disney, or whoever is in charge of asset approval, had something to do with it being removed.

3 weeks later
#11616 2 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Isn't that the piece that goes away when you install the scanner for Insider Connect?

Yeah, that piece of art goes away or gets modified somehow with the new apron's Insider Connect scanner cut-out.

2 months later
#11787 2 years ago
Quoted from EmptyLogic:

I think I’ve read that in these situations you can put a bit of toothpick in the screw hole. Is this the best approach? Or do you have any other proven methods you’d recommend.

I usually have to shove the ends of about 3 toothpicks together into a stripped out screw hole in order to totally fill the hole. I coat the toothpicks in a quality wood glue before I shove them in there. I then let them dry thoroughly, and I use a wire cutter to cut them off as close to the playfield as I can. Then I sand the remaining ends of the toothpicks flat with the bottom of the playfield (this is all done with the object that the screw was securing removed). I then reinstall the object the screw was securing and use the hole in the mounting flange for a template and I reinstall the screw.

This has been my method of restoring stripped holes in the bottom of playfields for the past 15 years that I've been in the hobby, and it's worked great for me.

3 weeks later
#11885 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Why did they get rid of it?

I suspect it was due to lack of Disney approval for the mode, or something pertaining to the mode. I'm sure Dwight knows, but he may not be at liberty to say. I wish it was still there.

#11897 2 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Found it - I think. It's queued up at the spot.

Thanks for the link! That was cool. It was crazy how much points that round of Midnight Madness was worth.

#11907 2 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Because casual players don't know what to do because of its complexity. It's a perfect home game for the same reason tho.

Also because lots of SW fan pinheads had so many preconceived ideas and desires about what their version of a perfect new SW pinball machine should look like and be programmed like, most of which certainly involved the playfield being layered in toys like someone doused the playfield with the contents of a SW laden toy box, that they set themselves up for disappointment, and I think this was (and is) reflected in a lot of reviews for the game. That's just my opinion of course. I personally love the game, including the frenetic action introduced by the moving multiplier, the fast Ritchie layout, and Dwight's great modes and code.

1 month later
#12157 2 years ago

Man.. I was just screwing around, playing as R2D2, and I got through everything except "Escape Boba Fett". So close to battling the Emporer for the first time, but I couldn't seal the deal and drained. Still great fun!

20220225_184221 (resized).jpg20220225_184221 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#12255 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Are there any other topper options besides the Stern R2D2 topper? Anything aftermarket?

I can't answer your question, but one thing I'm wondering about that could be topper related for Star Wars: I've heard rumors that the topper for Mandolorean may be the IG bounty hunter droid, with laser guns and a spinning head. That would actually look cool on the Star Wars Comic Premium at least, as one side of the head has the bounty hunter droid IG-88 on it. I just wonder if it would work with the Star Wars pin? Probably not, as even if it did with the rotating IG droid head, what noises would it make? If it made R2D2 noises, that just wouldn't be right. Of course, all this is speculation right now, as the Mandolorean topper could be something completely different.

3 months later
#12684 1 year ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

Every since replacing all the rubbers with titans, I haven’t been getting the left outlane drain on the plunge anymore. But I did start getting sdtm drain from the horseshoe and also airballs when hitting the flipper at times jumping over into the drain. I’m gonna try some Titan low bounce flippers and see if this helps. From what I’ve read super bands on the flippers is cheating.

It's not cheating IMO. I just hate the way they play.

2 weeks later
#12777 1 year ago

You'd think that Stern woulda made a regular non-motorized not-so-fancy Star Wars topper for the plebs to purchase, but noooooo.

#12779 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

They can’t even make enough of the regular toppers for the other games that are current now. Can’t see them put any effort into a topper for a game that came out 5.5 years ago.

I meant when the game was new, not now.

1 week later
#12848 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

I swore the insider connect unit was $99… was it always $199 for the basic kit? Just wondering if someone can confirm if I’m going crazy or inflation increased this cost.

AFAIK, it was always $199 for both the pro and premium kits. I wish it was $99.

#12853 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Do you see value in the insider connect for Star Wars.

I think it would be worth it, but I'm a fan of the insider achievements and objectives. It gives me extra replay value, and my friends like coming over and seeing if they can get certain achievements making for some friendly competition.

For instance, on BM66, one achievement is for getting all three kinds of skill shots in one single game. I mean, who would even try for that if it wasn't for this Insider Connected (I/C) achievement list?

Due to various things like that in each Spike 2 game with I/C installed, I think it's a lot of fun. However, some people could also not care less.

2 months later
#13244 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

So I have had my Star Wars pro now for 8 days and have 555 plays on this machine already. Kind of concerned I’m wearing the thing out. I always see people stating like 700 lifetime plays on units they are selling that are many years old.
Yes it’s my first Pin so I don’t really know. I mean regardless of what folks say I’m gonna just keep wearing this thing out, just curious.

I wouldn't worry about it. I bought a previously routed Stranger Things Pro that had over 26,000 plays on it! I wasn't sure if I'd want it when I went to look at it, but the playfield looked surprisingly good in the pics, especially for a machine noted for air balls flying all over from the Demogorgon ramp. When I saw it, I was impressed as the entire playfield was almost pounded perfectly flat from millions of air balls, with just a nice orange peel patina over the entire thing. No real inset damage or anything else. I figured this thing was pretty much bulletproof at this point, and if I play 5,000 games on it, I'm not hurting it at all.

The only thing I'd suggest doing to prevent unnecessary wear is to put Cliffy protectors and/or mylar in the shooter lane, as when you sell it everyone always wants to see how much wear is in the shooter lane, and the Cliffys and/or mylar helps prevent that. I also put plastic protectors on my games, as when I used to by routed games when I first got into the hobby years ago, there would always be broken plastics that plastic protectors would have prevented.

Otherwise, just enjoy your game. I love my SW.

1 week later
#13272 1 year ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Are you saying the powder guy drilled them? Don't really get it? They would have been there before you sent in the part for coating, no?

Yeah, that's a shooter housing for two LEDs like in the Jurassic Park "mosquito in amber" and Stranger Things "12 sided die" Stern mods. Did the powder coater do an exchange with your stock shooter housing and accidentally send the housing with the LED holes?

1 month later
#13726 1 year ago

Wow, I just had an extremely intense lightsaber dual. I was flipping around a high multiplier like mad, trying to extend time as necessary while making shots and keeping the multiplier going.

This game has moments unlike anything else out there. It's too bad more pinheads don't get it. I am pumped up with adrenaline right now. From pinball. Amazing.

20230207_192334 (resized).jpg20230207_192334 (resized).jpg
#13759 1 year ago

I had my best ever game of SW tonight by far, smashing my previous best by 8 billion. I played as Luke and beat everything, except for one thing: I couldn't start "Escape From Boba Fett" for the life of me. So no battling the Emporer (never have done it). So close though.

Screenshot_20230210-234602_Video Player (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230210-234602_Video Player (resized).jpg
#13778 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Like seriously...goddamn Death Star is becoming mental. BALL 1 and ending with zero missions
[quoted image]

Can you backhand it from a left flipper cradle on the Pro? If so, I know the shot would be pretty tight at that angle.

2 months later
#14159 11 months ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

so had to improvise

Nice work. I didn't want to install my IC kit on the apron of my SW Comic Premium either. I like the stock art.

#14163 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

FFS get over it man!

I'm dying on this hill!

#14167 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pukestadiums coming next I'm sure

No, never Pukestadiums. NEVER.

10 months later
#14961 27 days ago

I have a Premium, but whether you get Pro or Premium, it's the code that shines on both of the models, so you can't really go wrong. The moving multiplier is just so much frenetic fun on all models. It makes the game for me, and will probably appear on nothing else, because for some reason some loud people equate the moving multiplier with "math". On the contrary, it seems pretty effing simple to me. Welcome to Mensa International I guess.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rum-Z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=Rum-Z and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.