IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballRockDude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7075 4 years ago

At a crossroads so I am close to purchasing a Star Wars pro but there are a few things getting in the way. I am a Star Wars fan and a Kiss fan Kiss is my other pin so theme is important if I am going to own a pin it does need to play well. Here is what I struggle with. Star Wars has a bit of a bad rap. I have only played it with early code. Everyone I know has sold theirs. So when I consider that it’s hard to just pull the trigger. I have room for at most three pins Kiss is going no where. I want a space for an older solid state so that leaves one open space for Star Wars or something else. I have played most modern Sterns and keep coming back to Star Wars even with what I look at as a few negatives. So opinions what is it that pushes Star Wars into the own category?

3 months later
#7495 4 years ago

Question I have a Star Wars pro since May of this year I have noticed the play field is beginning to have some dimples. Is this normal, what can be done, is this the way the game is? I have owned mainly 1989’s Williams games in the past also have a Stern Kiss Pro that does not show the same issue. Any advice would be helpful thanks in advance.

1 week later
#7534 4 years ago

I have a Star Wars pro and looking for advice on where to go from here. My game stopped playing in the middle of a game and an error message of node board 8 not recognized. Also lighting on the bottom half of the playfield now does not work. Lifted the playfield and went through and checked for loose connections. The only node board not recognized is 8 the others when the diagnosis was run. First issue I have had with either of my Stern games, suggestions?

2 months later
#7920 4 years ago

Have a Star Wars Pro that Node board 8 went out. Replaced the board and now I have a whole bunch of other problems. Can’t choose a character stuck on Luke and the game starts. Force lights do not light. Also it will fire all six balls into the shooter lane. Checked connections to the new board all connections are correct took picture before removing the old board and compared it to the new install. Any ideas......help.

#7929 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Call Stern support.

Thanks Genius! Wanted to know if anyone else had an issue replacing a node board.

#7935 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Last time I give you any advice. You acted like anyone here would be more helpful than the manufacturer since you did not indicate your intention to contact them.

Thanks for the advice calling support........just kidding actually waited till today a business day. Hey but you are the best.....just kidding there too.

1 month later
#8260 4 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

I’ve come full circle on this game. When playing it for the first time in 2017 (Pro model), I felt that the game didn’t grab me. I really wanted to warm to the machine as I’m a huge SW geek, but alas it wasn’t to be. I ended up buying an AFMR LE instead. Fast forward to now & im smitten after playing my brother in law’s Premium on Boxing Day. The AFMR LE is now going to go to make room for the SW Comic art Prem machine. Can’t wait to officially join this club!

Same thing here as well. Played the game early on tried to have an open mind but with all the bad talk about the game I really just didn’t bother to see for myself. Then playing it again after some of the dust settled and going at it with an open mind wow awesome. Theme integration and game play is deep but straight forward if you just take a short time to understand it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballRockDude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=PinballRockDude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.