20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PDX_Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1901 6 years ago

My budget was around 5k so I opted for the Pro. Not owning a premium I can't comment on whether or not its worth the extra $1800. What I can comment on is how much fun this game is. I'm a casual player and the code is plenty deep for me. I'm 100 games in and haven't sniffed Jedi multi-ball yet. I'm just starting to learn how to move around the shot multipliers and have yet to start escape from boba fett. I've owned most of the classic B/W at some point and the SW code is deeper than any of those that I remember. Bottom line is that it's fast and fun with plenty to do. I love the big display and it pulls in my kids and non-pinheads. Maybe a JJP is deeper and better, but that's also $3500 more.

At the ~$5200 price point, I can't think of a better game out there. My original plan was to play for 6 months, sell and move on. But this is seeming more and more like a keeper.

#1924 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Anyone comment on Light Saber Duel in v0.93 (for Pro) compared to v0.92 and how repetitive it is? I'm on v0.92 and about to pull what little hair I have left out. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Light Saber Duel, but yesterday I got it 4 times in one game. There needs to be a "pass" option on it after you either complete it or get it the first time, it's relighting way too frequently with all of the multiballs in this game. What's worse is when the mode starts it forgets all of the white lighted inserts that were already lit and are essential for trying to get to Escape from Boba Fett. Seems like all of a sudden getting to the Emperor is much, much harder now if you botch Escape from Boba Fett the first time (and man, that mode is seriously such a rush, one of my favorites in all of pinball - the stress, adrenaline, music, lighting, shots, they're awesome).

Same problem here. I just catch the ball on the flipper and wait for it to time out. However, after X seconds the instant status report comes up and stops the timer. I have to pass the ball to the other flipper (hopefully) and wait for the mode to timeout. I haven't noticed that it screws up escape from boba fett progress, hopefully they fix that.

#2047 6 years ago

Getting the left outlane post up and out can be tricky with the left return ramp right above it. I had to unscrew the ramp from the sling so I could lift the ramp up a little bit to get the post in and out.

4 weeks later
#2289 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Well I decided to put my SW LE on five ball for now until I learn more with the rules and objectives.(Blowing up the DS is not easy) I am also considering tightening the gap on left outlane. The speed of this game is so fast you really have to concentrate to maintain ball control. I am seriously loving this game! Now if I can just learn control. Control, control, you must learn control!

I have mine set to 5 ball, outlines to the smallest gap, 16 sec ball save and I still haven't defeated the emperor. The only reason I don't have rubber bands blocking the outlanes is because I couldn't handle the humiliation of still not getting Jedi MB.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Redmond, WA
$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
7,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Union, KY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 10.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 3,699.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PDX_Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=PDX_Pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.