IMG_0839 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0836 (resized).jpeg
0633E303-DBFF-4422-A598-AA2F7AB7BCB5 (resized).jpeg
20240202_112319 (resized).jpg
20240202_111955 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#371 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah don't use that double sided tape on plastics. If you're putting figurines on the game, not sure what to use.

I'd bend a wire with a small loop on it. Take a micro drill and bore a tiny hole the size of the small wire into the bottom of the figurine. Then epoxy that wire into the figurine or small toy. Then mount the completed assembly by placing the looped end under a nut somewhere on a good place in the game.

1 week later
#484 6 years ago

Ship some more Pro's first

#529 6 years ago

I ordered a Pro July 5 during the twitch stream. Hopefully will ship soon !

#580 6 years ago

My Pro arrived late this afternoon. Very impressed. The play, lighting and video are all very nice. You have to see one in person to appreciate it !

I did snap a picture of it in the box when it arrived. After setting it up I've been kinda busy playing it ...

sw (resized).JPGsw (resized).JPG

#586 6 years ago

Can anybody comment in general about the differences in settings for game play setups...

We set my game up with the Home play setting. How does this vary vs the Factory setting ?

#591 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

The new hyperspace lighting is awesome!

I think I experienced it this morning while playing - is it the one where things kind of go dark and then the lights flash enough to almost trigger siezures ?

#607 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Has anybody written a strategy guide yet? I'm starting to get my head around how the major modes of the game works and the shot multipliers, etc, but looking for some more in depth explanation of the rules. If such a guide exists, is it possible to add it as a key item for this thread?

Even a basic game play guide would be good. Nomenclature as to what everything on the playfield is called, what the shots are called, what the various colors of the arrows mean, what it means when there is a lit x in an arrow, how multipliers go on and off - how they are selected, why they are scored or not, what a hurry up is (terminology), etc.

Also a good short video of 5-10 minutes that just thoroughly explains gameplay itself with the glass off would be a good thing to have out there.

You can stumble through and learn on your own, but if you are not very familiar with the newest games you can be scratching your head as you learn to play this game. You can bang away and learn as you go, but a good guide along with a nice short instructional video would be welcomed by a number of folks I would think.

#625 6 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

My pro arrives Friday morning. Looked at pinball map and saw the local bar had both SW and DI so went to play both. Having played DI in before, I really wasn't too interested this time, as it was all about SW. SW was a blast and I can say I was a bit relieved after getting some games in. Friday can't come soon enough!

You are going to enjoy your SW when it arrives ! May the force be with you.

#656 6 years ago

When you update code do you have to do each one sequentially, or can you just update to the latest version if you missed any updates in between ?

#660 6 years ago

Thanks Code Masters.

Added over 7 years ago: Have updated to .87

#677 6 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Can anybody comment in general about the differences in settings for game play setups...
We set my game up with the Home play setting. How does this vary vs the Factory setting ?

Anybody have an answer - Home play Setting vs Factory setting ? Is one easier than the other ??

#707 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

To be fair, I think he's already worked his way through GOT, SW and now TWD over the course of a month - he likes to buy 'em, play the hell out of them for a short time, and then move 'em along.

Maybe he should move to the Chicago area and get a job as a game tester in the Stern factory.

#710 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'd be down for this.

It would be good work if you could get it.

#779 6 years ago

Two questions:

1. In regards to adjusting the outlane posts. How do you move the post on the left outlane as that post is under the left plastic ramp ?

2. The red numbers that appear at times under the players score - what are the red changing numbers referencing or tallying ?

#783 6 years ago
Quoted from Bramvk:

It can be done without moving the ramp. Put a screwdriver in it from the side(45 degree angle) and hold it there, just to keep it from rotating. Rotate the wrench underneath the playfield. I did it this way.

That worked for me. 5/16 nut driver under the playfield and thin screwdriver at angle up top did the trick. I just moved the left outlane post.... Leaving the right one alone as you can get the right outlane "Escape" lit to make a ball save there.

Added over 7 years ago: I played the game today with the left outlane post moved down. My experience was that I just got different drains down the left and I think I actually lost some favorable bounces back to the middle of the playfield in that post position. I thought the post sitting in the middle hole actually was more favorable for play and so moved the left lane post back to it's original position this evening.

#800 6 years ago

On the flip side you'll be so busy with this game you might have sensory overload with a shaker. You could always add one later after you have played it awhile. This game is very busy and fun right out of the box.

3 weeks later
#1122 6 years ago

Yes I'd like to see and hear some varied clips. Yoda saying the same thing each time is super repetitive.

I'll try my pin Jedi stuff... handwave at Stern ....It's not the clip we are looking for. (at least not every single time )

1 month later
#1567 6 years ago

Just went to the Stern website and was going to download latest code - There is NO code whatsoever at the moment up for Star Wars.
No older versions or the newest one. None.

2 weeks later
#1967 6 years ago

frankmac

I have the Pro and enjoy it very much. I played the LE/Prem at Expo. I remarked to my son the loop felt like Nascar got mixed into the game. If you like that fine. But for me the Pro is enough. Either version is great. Buy what you like. If budget is a consideration at all you'll enjoy the Pro. If you like to add another feature and money isn't a huge concern LE is nice choice too. You will be happy with either.

Side note : Sold my Nascar the day before visiting Expo and came home with an Aerosmith off the show floor. Enjoying it also. (Excellent game. Nice different game to sit near Star Wars ) Hence the Nascar comment. Put a bunch of good bye laps on Nascar before it went down the road. The track loop was fresh in my mind - got a flash back playing the SW with hyperloop.

1 week later
#2074 6 years ago

Goodie bag for my Pro has a post like that in it also.

4 weeks later
#2331 6 years ago

Those thinking about buying - I'd wager you will enjoy playing whichever version you choose. Pro or Premium . I have the pro and am very happy with it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Southern Pines, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 10.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.