IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#341 6 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

I played two games at Pintastic today and watched others play quite a bit more. The video, light show, and sound were great, but overall I found the pro underwhelming, primarily due to the wide open playfield. The long shots and loops felt/looked repetitive, but in all fairness, it wasn't an environment where I was going to get deep into the missions and hit the depths of the code.
Three of my five pins are designed by Steve Richie so there's no hate or crazy disappointment, it just reinforces the impression the game was designed for the Premium/LE and stripped down for the Pro.
I'm in on a premium and am hopeful that the hyperdrive accelerator and exploding Death Star add the missing "oomph" that the Pro was lacking.

I played a couple of games today too and generally agree with this. It's a hard environment to judge a game. The shots did feel good, it's wide open, but some shots are really fast returning to the flippers. Not knowing how to play the game or hear it makes it pretty tough to understand anything but shoot the flashing lights. Same goes for most games there. I thought it was fun overall.

1 week later
#492 6 years ago

Got my pro today., It's next to tspp. Sw looks like "the pin" compared to tspp. Smaller, shorter, narrower, etc. Incredible how much has been cut from these games. I like the game and how it plays, but man, they have been cutting too much imo.

15003415581731021948067 (resized).jpg15003415581731021948067 (resized).jpg

#498 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

The legs on TSPP are almost 1 inch longer makes it taller, same exact cabnients on both but SW metal backbox is bigger. I also have them sitting side by side.

You might be right, I'll take another look (and measurements), it just stood out after I had set it up, maybe just my tired eyes.

My first spike game, no fuses I see. What happens when/if a short occurs? Node board blows?

#500 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'll be honest -- I had a node board issue, and it was taken care of IMMEDIATELY. I have nothing but good things to say about Stern and their Customer Service. One good thing about node boards and the spike systems is that they are easily troubleshot and remedied.

I generally agree it would be taken care of quickly, but not as fast as replacing a $0.50 fuse. Once out of warranty, how much are node boards?

#503 6 years ago

We've done some lighting enhancements for the trough and backboard. Before and after. Soon to be available on our website and pinside shop. Still pretty dark midfield, but we are working on it.

star-wars-pinball-playfield-before (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-playfield-before (resized).JPG

star-wars-pinball-playfield (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-playfield (resized).JPG

#512 6 years ago
Quoted from mittens:

I am generally a fan of subtle light tweaks but I actually like the before pic better. The red to me seems a bit distracting and the top play field lighting has made it more difficult to see the artwork of the star destroyers. Perhaps it looks better in person or the camera isn't really capturing the effects (which happens to a ton of my pics ). None the less, I applaud your efforts!

The camera always exaggerates led effects and tends to make them look washed out. It's not the case in person. The light brings out the detail of the pf much better and it's not in any way overwhelming. In the end it's personal taste. Some like it, some dont. White could be a great choice too, I got the game last night and haven't done all the colors...the feedback is very helpful, good or bad.. We can do red, green, blue, purple and white.

These are the first of our mods that are now up on our website's star wars page.

http://lermods.com/t/star-wars-pinball-mods

Here's a couple of close up pics...

star-wars-pinball-led-strip-trough-light-kit-2 (resized).jpgstar-wars-pinball-led-strip-trough-light-kit-2 (resized).jpg

star-wars-pinball-led-strip-backboard-light-kit-2 (resized).jpgstar-wars-pinball-led-strip-backboard-light-kit-2 (resized).jpg

#513 6 years ago
Quoted from mittens:

Which blades are you using?

I installed cointaker in mine, no issues.

#532 6 years ago

Anyone make any custom cards for the game yet? If not, I'll make some and share them.

#535 6 years ago

I'll try to get around to doing it, time is limited, set your expectations low.

#562 6 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Just in today / Game has arrived and I freaking love it !!! July 12 build date . In the home and set up OOB and no tweaks I had to do , Not one blemish / nothing out of place / Played well but needed new balls and some wax since it was needed as the ball speeds are fast and will English badly off of flippers .
Having a blast
Happy to be in this club.. Depending now on how much my fun I have on a friends LE. I just may have to upgrade to a Premium . Yikes

Same experience here, no tweaks at all, perfect out of the box. Came with 0.82, updated to 0.84 earlier today and now I just updated to 0.85. Very good work overall by Stern.

#598 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I think my initial honeymoon phase might be over. First of all...this is my DREAM THEME. I *love* the shots. I love the sounds. I love the clips, and I love the amount of multiballs...but the button...the button is getting super cumbersome after a few hundred plays. The way the multipliers are setup is getting to me a bit too. I'm not dogging on the machine at all, don't misunderstand, I still love playing it just because the shots are fun, shooting nonstop and hitting nice, flowing shots is a great feeling, and I like how the mini LCD is starting to incorporate into the modes -- I just feel like this guy is going to be more of a competition game than a home game(which is how I play --- at home..for fun..I'm not chasing anyone's scores. ). That's the way it seems to have been explained and coded to play and continue to play if the updates are any indication, anyway. If you like getting that one huge shot and winning a tourney, pressing blinking buttons, or doing lots of math on the fly, this is absolutely the game for you....at least right now. But what do I know, I could be completely wrong. Who knows what the future will hold with the code? Dwight is awesome and he knows what kind of game he wants to make -- I *KNOW* this game is only going to get better. MUCH better..but I feel like it'll be for point chasers and tournament masters.
....I kind of want to go on an adventure, though.
I need to get a TWD and GB.

Stay away from Ironman, you won't like it either. You would like the hobbit, LOTR and tspp.

#663 6 years ago

Millennium Falcon added...tied into ramp flasher circuit.

star-wars-pinball-illiminated-millennium-falcon-mod-1 (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-illiminated-millennium-falcon-mod-1 (resized).JPG

#665 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

looks sic.
does that come with the premium or no?

I think it does. We will have them for sale in limited quantities for the pro.

#671 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Doesn't really look like the Millenium Falcons engine glow, is there a way you could make a cover, even if it was 3D printed to disperse the light to create a spread out look rather than the spots?
$15 USB charger believe has LED strip mounted behind two little plastic screens/covers, spreads light nicely.

Here is a slight modiication so that you don't see the LEDs and it's more of a glow. They will be available late next week. It's a great addition to the game, should have come like this.

20170728_065502 (resized).jpg20170728_065502 (resized).jpg

20170728_065522 (resized).jpg20170728_065522 (resized).jpg

#673 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yeah that looks a lot more film accurate, nice work man!

The camera exaggerates the LEDs, it's not glaring as it is in the pic. It can be tied to any GI or flasher in the game so you can have it lit all the time or only in certain modes when the flasher is active, same connection. It's the perfect size for the game, multiple mounting options if you want to put it somewhere else, but I think it looks best off the left ramp. Definitely helps reduce the barren look of the pf.

#680 6 years ago

Backbox mod...this one was a lot of work, a lot of detail to be brought out.

Before:

20170728_171610 (resized).jpg20170728_171610 (resized).jpg

After:

20170728_172737 (resized).jpg20170728_172737 (resized).jpg

#684 6 years ago

Lower left area and the saber fight in the middle are color changing, it just happened to be on blue when I took the pic. LEDs are exaggerated in pics. It's much better in person, at least I think so.

20170728_172739 (resized).jpg20170728_172739 (resized).jpg

20170728_194109 (resized).jpg20170728_194109 (resized).jpg

#688 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well you'll get to see that look like once every 7-9 seconds or so. Taste the rainbow!

Not necessarily, it's controllable, so if that last pic is what you like, color changing can be turned off and it can be set to an individual color. Colored LEDs, particularly blue and purple, often look oversaturated in photos, at least coming from my S6, but in person it's more vivid and the composition of the translight tends to be better.

Anyway, I posted it to get feedback, good or bad, and to offer options for those that may want them.

#692 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

i think it looks good. does it have flashers when game plays? any interaction?

No flashers on this one, but it can easily be done if someone wanted it.

#693 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Plus they are just dragged from one game to the next, no creativity.

Uh, I can assure you my backbox mods are not dragged from game to game. Each game has a custom pattern to bring out the details of the translight better. Takes me several hours to make one, stars wars was particularly challenging because of how much detail is in the translight, the original just looks flat to me.

#698 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Waspinator bought, played, and already got rid of his Star Wars because he said that tie fighter button mashing was super awful.

I think it's kind of a cool feature, challenging to hit and control the ball at the same time,

1 week later
#799 6 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Hi everyone, first post and first pin...ordered SWPro from GameroomGuys and couldn’t be more excited.
I’m already thinking about mods, has anyone put a shaker motor on Star Wars yet? Is it tasteful and beneficial or just obnoxious?

I have a shaker on mine, it's active especially when you score the hurry ups.

#827 6 years ago

Can someone please explain how the multiplier works?

I hit the button and the screen moves the multiplier from red to green, a few inserts on the pf turn green. Im assuming it is those shots that now get the multiplier? So each one scores a multiplier or do I need to hit all the green arrow shots to collect it.

How do I know how much those shots are worth?

I've seen it mentioned you can move the multiplier, how Is that done?

How do you build the multiplier?

Thx

#829 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The multiplier current level is always displayed in the top middle of the big LCD.
Red means off. Green means on. If they are red, use the flipper buttons to move the X shots around the playfield. Press the action button when you have them on shots you want. They will turn green and stay on those shots. Now all of those shots are multiplied by the current multiplier value.
Increase the multiplier through choosing it at start of ball or hitting the standups under mini LCD. Hitting those standups increases multiplier by one.
As your multiplier gets higher and higher, the shots that are multiplied reduce. So when the multiplier is like 5x, three shots are able to be selected. When you get all the way up to 40x only one shot can be multiplied.
It doesn't matter whether you have the multiplier on or off, you can increase it by the stand ups. The only reason to turn it off is to be able to move it to a different shot on the playfield.
Also, hitting the drop targets down a certain number of times will double the current multiplier value.
Max multiplier is 40x (may have been reduced with new code)
If you ever heard a thumping sound while playing (chunk chunk chunk chunk) that is the multiplier timer running out. Shoot the standups to keep them running. If that timer runs out your multiplier goes back to 2x.

Excellent, thank you!

1 week later
#934 6 years ago

Updated MF mod for the pro, tilted and more detailed and weathered look...

star-wars-pinball-playfield-mods (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-playfield-mods (resized).JPG
DSC_0005 (resized).JPGDSC_0005 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1085 6 years ago

Mystic Purple powder coating on my pro. Looks awesome...IMO.

20170831_130146 (resized).jpg20170831_130146 (resized).jpg

20170831_130137 (resized).jpg20170831_130137 (resized).jpg

20170831_130131 (resized).jpg20170831_130131 (resized).jpg

#1087 6 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

on the fence about powder coating it as the pro with black trim and red t molding looks good out of the box.
Odd choice you have on that Pro / Mystic Purple on A GB looks good. Your pics must not do it justice. Not sure what had you pick that color .
If I had to choose I was thinking like white gun metal / gun metal grey / like a X wing Fighter Color /like the canopy of an X wing / since when playing it seems to have you feel you are in a cockpit of one , so makes sense

Looks awesome in person, it's a space theme, purple goes with space themes. White? I don't think I've ever seen white look good on a pin. I've seen GB in white, definitely not for me. Not a fan of grey either, maybe for terminator, not Star Wars. It's all personal taste anyway, no good or bad, just what you like.

#1095 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

now that ive seen the red powder coat job you did for your TWD it makes me wonder how that would have looked on the SW pro with the red moulding.

In my opinion, red doesn't go so well with Star Wars and would look odd. No idea why they put red t molding, chrome would have been better. I thought a more discrete color like purple would look better. The purple blends in with the game well and that's what I was after.

#1096 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

i think it looks good. the purple. might wanna change t molding. not sure if there is a matching purple for it tho. red might be fine.
but
where the heck do people get powder coating done?

I get mine done locally. Find a place that does automotive powder coating, they will do it for you.

#1157 6 years ago

Replaced the T-molding on my pro with black, didn't like the red and it didn't match my purple powder coating.

20170905_194645 (resized).jpg20170905_194645 (resized).jpg

20170905_195503 (resized).jpg20170905_195503 (resized).jpg

#1174 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Do I want the 3/4", Slot Width 1/16" t-molding? Like this?:
https://www.t-molding.com/3-4in-black-t-molding.html

Yes, that is what you want. I used it on mine.

#1225 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

I added some mirror blades to my SWLE. I saw someone post a picture of them, and thought it looked great, and since I had some extras sitting around...
While doing so, I couldn't help but notice that on my LE there is hardware on both sides of the cabinet to support something like a blade, that really has no other purpose. I imagine if there were plans and they scratched them, they wouldn't have added that hardware, I wonder if something is still planned but not released yet? Maybe this has already been discussed?

Every stern game has them, they serve no purpose that I can see. Take them out if they interfere.

#1260 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Look cool! But shouldn't you either darken or lighten the background to make it easier to read?

I tried, but whatever color I used, my eyes just couldn't see them. Yellow was the best balance where I could see most of the text. Stern put too much text on the instruction cards. Nobody ever reads the cards anyway, at least I don't.

If someone wants the raw file I used to improve it, happy to send along. I literally just pulled images from Google, pasted into word and inserted a transparent text box over it, resized and printed. A graphics artist I am not...clearly.

#1297 6 years ago

I don't know how people are progressing, the shots are so fast and there is so much side to side movement. It's like iron man, you brick a shot and its in the outlanes, only worse because the shots seem shorter than ironman so the ball come back much faster at you. Even after a ball save the ball goes in the outlanes sometimes without ever even touching it with the flippers. I thought I was a scent plAyer, guess not.

I have to say though, this game is really addictive, I must have pushed start 15 times in a row last night and I sucked every game, never broke a billion. Still learning how to play.

2 months later
#2296 6 years ago

I did mine in mystic purple...

20170915_174758 (resized).jpg20170915_174758 (resized).jpg

20170915_174721 (resized).jpg20170915_174721 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#2986 6 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

No responses so far so I guess that's a no for under cabinet LED/flasher kit for S.W. premium....bummer! Those kits are so cool. How about this... Anyone have a back box flasher kit for Star Wars? If so what do you think of it and where did you find it? Appreciate any help on this!

Surprised rock can’t do sw prem, not sure what the issue is, similar set up as pro.

On backbox, Since you asked: https://lermods.com/products/ghostbusters-pinball-led-strip-backbox-light-kit-25176375-ad8b-4717-88fc-b99abdaff45f

We can add flasher integration if you want it. Pm me for more info if interested..

#2995 6 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Yes I wondered the same thing. He said he has one for the Pro that works good but had issues with the premium/LE. Did not elaborate on why he could not make one but it did sound as if he had given up on the idea?
That back glass looks very nice. Do you turn off the factory LED's on the Stern board some how for this? I'm curious how you would add flashers to the premium back glass and tie them into play?

The factory leds in the backbox are controlled via the menu system. You can choose zero to turn it off. The flashers for the backbox would connect directly to the flashers under the playfield. You can choose which flasher to hook to.

You have to be careful about hooking lights up to spike, I think it's a less robust system for add ons. Our backbox runs off the 12v connection on the power supply board or we can supply an external 12v supply for no additional charge, but you need to plug it in when you turn the game on. They are nice, and take several hours to put together.

1 week later
#3116 6 years ago
Quoted from miguelortega:

What am I missing here? I am a die hard star wars collector with a lifesize hansolo in my living room as well as tens of thousands of dollars worth of star wars stuff. I played this star wars pro machine at the pinball museum in vegas... holy crap is this the most barren/ boring looking game ever? Seeing all the John Borg machines next to this made it stand out even more. Guardians pro, Kiss pro, Aerosmith pro all looked amazing compared to this. And Star wars is the superior IP..
What an absolute let down. I really wish they would have let John do something similar to what was done on the kiss machine
especially since he did the original D.E machine. what a bummmer. lame
Is this any better on the LE/ Premium?

Did you play the game? Once you play, you kind of forget how barren it is as it draws you in.

2 weeks later
#3330 6 years ago

here's our version of the mf...for those who might be interest...

star-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-6 (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-6 (resized).JPG

star-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-9 (resized).jpgstar-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-9 (resized).jpg

#3333 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Lermods, do you have a photo of the Falcon not in the dark and front view?
Thanks.
Also that looks great!

Unlit.

AA9BA642-C8C5-45E9-A0BF-66A26D78E357 (resized).jpegAA9BA642-C8C5-45E9-A0BF-66A26D78E357 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#4148 6 years ago

This is our version of the falcon

https://lermods.com/products/star-wars-pro-pinball-illuminated-interactive-millennium-falcon-mod

star-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-6 (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-6 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#5153 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Stern of the Union July address tomorrow...maybe we will hear something about the topper? Maybe? Lol

Gomez mentioned the topper at pintastic, said the delay was basically due to the Lucas film studio being very particular about things, such as colors. He made it sound like r2d2 would be released very soon.

1 year later
#8938 3 years ago

Hi,

I have two millennium falcons available. These are the style that Mezel was selling, but no longer has them available. I believe these are the X-wings and are 5" long and 3.75" wide. One is ready to be sold immediately, the other will be available in a few days, just waiting on a part. It includes a custom mount and is lit solid blue with EL wire as shown in pic. These are the only two we will have available in this style so speak now (via PM) if you want it. It will be $99 shipped.

star-wars-pinball-pro-millennium-falcon (resized).jpgstar-wars-pinball-pro-millennium-falcon (resized).jpg
2 months later
#9229 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Here's what the one I ordered from lermods looks like. I think there's a few different versions of the Falcon mod floating around. Some of the Falcons look nicer than others. And mine is lit up all the time when the game is on, FYI. Looks good to me. Very happy with the mod. Was slightly awkward to install, but not too bad.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from Trindawg:

Can someone post a pic of the lermod millennium falcon toy that glows blue? I’m thinking of springing for one but want to see what it looks like up close. And how is it interactive with the game?

We ended production of our original falcon because the model we were using became very hard to find. It used LEDs and was interactive with the ramp flasher. Mezel stopped making their version and asked us to take it over for them, which we’ve done. It is lit with EL wire and has a warm blue glow, but is not interactive. Hope that helps.

#9235 3 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Same. The mold is nice but the led strip sucks compared to el wire.

It’s weird, when we switched to the el wire, we got emails From customers telling us they wanted the led strip version. Can’t win. Wish I could offer both versions and let people choose, but it’s not an option right now so el wire version it is. Personally, I like the led strip version because it’s brighter, interactive and easier to make. If you’ve ever worked with el wire, it’s like working with human hair, very tough to see and strip the wires.

#9252 3 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Has anyone tried installing the support slide bracket kit from pinball life to replace the service pegs? I traded my ST for this machine and those pegs suck. I wanna convert them. How hard is it with that kit?

Not hard at all. You pre-drill a few holes, screw in the new service rails. You don’t even need to remove the stock pegs, just take the rubber pieces off them.

1 month later
#9474 3 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Comet sell them for only 7$ I just installed 10 of them on my machines.
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/outhole-lighting-kit

Plus shipping and sales tax, neither of which we charge so we are close on price. Comet has some nice stuff, but I’d argue our quality is higher with more vibrant colors and brighter leds...we have them custom made for us. Someone wants 10 trough lights, we can provide a discount and I’ll meet or beat anyone’s total price.

#9476 3 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

No shipping charges to Canada, Sweet!

wouldnt go that far, but we usually get pretty decent rates and never mark it up.

2 years later
#13777 1 year ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Bought the Lermods Millennium Falcon mod and the instructions call for it to go into CN9 inside the coin door. It’s already used from something in the game. Not sure where to plug this into?
[quoted image]

That stock connector is for a dollar bill adapter, which I’m going to guess you don’t have. Unplug it and plug in the falcon.

5 months later
#14325 9 months ago
Quoted from drwicket:

The little shop of games has the falcon sold out. The reviews on the mezelmods one aren’t great. Does anyone have it and is it worth the $100+ for it?

The one Mezelmods now sells is made by us. Others who have it can chime in, but those reviews are pretty old. When we first started making these years ago, we used el wire. The feedback from some people, which was fair, was that it wasn’t very bright. El wire typically isn’t very bright unless it’s in very dark situations. We switched over to a much brighter light source and included dimming/fading effects so it lights up better and looks like the engines are glowing. Unfortunately, when we made this change, we no longer had the game and couldn’t provide new pics. There are only 3 reviews on the Mezelmods site and we have sold a lot of these so I can only conclude the vast majority are very happy with our Falcon. Hope that helps.

5 months later
#14702 4 months ago
Quoted from KingRex71:

Hi guys,
Just got this game, and the EL inverter makes more noise than I can handle. It powers the side armor leds. I just installed some spike led flipper buttons and plugged them directly into the node 1 board for power. Any chance I could do similarly with these led's? Anyone have experience with that? PM me if so. Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

You can’t power el wire directly off the game, needs an inverter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=Lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.