IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don't care if DI LE is "limited"...the point is for $500 more you get SOOOO much more for your dollar.

Sorry but this is stupid, right now an IM costs around the same as STTNG and one is loaded with crap but I would still take IM so what more am I getting for my dollar exactly? toys I don't want? a theme I'm not the least bit interested in? selfies and using the flippers with my phone? people pay for theme and gameplay and good code, usually in that order.

#231 6 years ago

I really don't like the look of the wire form in front of the flippers but its nice to see all 3 models have the RGB GI and inserts, I was going Pre but now I'm thinking pro, it would have been better to run the hyper ramp behind the flippers like Batman Forever style but I'll have to wait and see in some gameplay vids.

1 month later
#495 6 years ago

Holy shit this game is good.

#502 6 years ago

Took out the overly bright spots at the slings and put in a single led coolW, really helps bring out the lighting in the game without making things too dark either, looks much better to me during gameplay. Amazing pin.

DSC03771 (resized).JPGDSC03771 (resized).JPG

#547 6 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

all the lighting and sound things were lost on me as I didn't notice them as much as I hoped.

It makes a big difference if you change the sling spot lights to a single led warm or cool white, the game looks better and the GI comes alive.

#551 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Doesnt that effect the Escape from Bobba Fett strobing? I'll switch out my spots see what i think.

Not really, try it I like it much better.

#553 6 years ago

On my pin there's only one Endor mode then the multi but I didn't notice anything on Hoth? will check that out.

#569 6 years ago

Wow, Tie fighter Multi into Hyperspace Multi into Destroy the DStar/speed bike chase duel mode, extra ball then a Bobba Fett escape. Mind Blowing. Changed all the spot lights from the 8 led super bright to singles, highly recommended.

2 weeks later
#780 6 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

1. In regards to adjusting the outlane posts. How do you move the post on the left outlane as that post is under the left plastic ramp ?

take off the screw at the sling and the first going back along the left side that will give enough play to access the post, did for me anyway.

1 week later
#894 6 years ago

get rid of the super brights in the spots, makes a big difference in the lighting, I use just single led cool white.

#941 6 years ago

I'm lovin this pin, that Falcon looks 10x better Lermods. Just had a 5 Billion game, Endor and Death Star going with a Hyperspace Multi then Tie Multi trying to change the Multiplier for maximum points and mashing the button, greatness, Jabba mode needed badly.

1 month later
#1291 6 years ago

Finally got all the modes done but, without destroying the Death Star is there no face the Emperor mode? I just played an extra ball and my 3rd for a long time with nothing, 7 Billion but no wizard mode.

#1294 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

The emperor is in the wizard mode you need to play all the modes, collect 100 tie fighters, complete boba fett, spell force, and become a jedi master then shoot the left ramp to start

Ahh, thank you sir. I never completed Boba Fett, I don't think, I should have checked the instant info. Damn it.

#1306 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yea well I had it in my Iron man and it was great in that , really depends on the game it can be overused ... don’t need it to shake when I hit a ramp everytime .

They do offer minimal and maximum use options in the menu and you can minimize the shake with a simple adjustment. I use to put them into every Stern I bought but for some reason this time it seems to be unnecessary, or its great and I'm missing out big time.

#1334 6 years ago
Quoted from Cdoubleu1:

The game f'n sucks!

4-Billy-Madison-quotes (resized).png4-Billy-Madison-quotes (resized).png

1 week later
#1480 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

ideo mode looks fun thanks for posting!

Where did you see that?

#1590 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I’ve never chosen anything but Quick and No Verify. (I.e. the fastest method). Never had an issue.

I always choose full and yes, whats the difference anyway? I' really liking the code on this game already, now a video mode and it seems like a lot of added call outs which are great, might not have a lot of toys but damn is this pin fun to shoot.

#1612 6 years ago

The new code is really great, I like the video mode and light saber duel is amazing. They really fixed up the audio and added a lot of dynamic lighting, this is going to be one of those games, well most Stern games in that people shit all over it because there is a lack of "world under the glass" which is crap but after final code will be considered a masterpiece.

#1616 6 years ago

100 tie fighters
Jedi Master
all modes done
Boba Fett complete
Light saber duel
only one character to get the Jedi Multi, very cool but easy mode, I hope they improve on this.

#1618 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

i hope one fine day I'll make it there. I'll probably be so beside myself I'll drain immediately

I got close a dozen times or so before finally reaching Jedi Multi. Usually one or two shots away but thats what makes pinball great and terrible at all the same time, like an old video game no saves, have to redo everything again, love it.

#1710 6 years ago

Just had another great game on my SW pro, beat the Emperor and almost got to him a second time, one of the best pinball machines I've ever owned and I've had a lot of them, code if great at this point and anything more will be a bonus.

#1752 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The shaker works best when you try to pick up multiple asteroids during video mode...

"pick up asteroids" please explain?

#1772 6 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

So is it safe to say we're now "feature complete" with 0.92? Of course, Stern still will still have bugs to fix and scoring imbalances to clean-up, but feature-wise is everything we expect to be in the game pretty much there now?
Counting down the days until I get my Pro..

They might add something else but if this was it I would be pretty happy.

#1781 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

New code guys.....0.93. May the force be with you

Not much there to bother changing from .92 on the Pro's, I assume this is to fix up the LE/Pre issues.

#1783 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

So what exactly are all the wizard modes so far? Scenes?

you have a mini wizard in each planet, there's light saber duel which is so great, Boba Fett strobe and the "Face the Emperor" not sure what happens when you complete all 4 charaters, that would be one long game though.

#1806 6 years ago
Quoted from djoverpour:

Are any of you having much luck consistently backhanding the Death Star loop from the left flipper? That damn gate always jams me up. Curious what other peoples experiences are like.

if ur trying to make it consistently you will be disappointed, but the gate shouldn't matter, I've never had that be an issue with that shot.

#1842 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I spent the whole show thinking about all the things that I saw that were in the game. If that's not the definition of theme immersion in pinball, I don't know what is.

yep, something special happening with this pin and I'm over any kind of honeymoon phase, I just had game where at one point Tie fighter multi broke out while I had both Death Star and Endor mini wizards going then a hyper space multi and as soon as that ended a Light Saber duel, shortly after that Boba Fett and video mode, almost made to the Emperor 7 billion with frantic but successful use of the PF multiplier, now I've had many many pins and lots of Sterns this thing is quickly becoming one the best I've ever owned if not the best.

#1847 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

People now a days have attention spans that can only be measured in nano seconds, so they shoo this away quickly and don’t care to see what it really has going on. Shame.

more than that even is that some pinsiders will right it off due to lack of magnets or toys, BOM and all that crap, its funny, I've taken flak because I can't get into certain pins due to theme and yet those same pinsiders can't and won't give SW a chance because of what, value? so stupid. The value is the gameplay and the code, everything else is secondary.

1 week later
#2036 6 years ago
Quoted from lpierrick:

Hello from France

fe9d953c8dc8edccde5ad7dec9bdf039--vagina-penis (resized).jpgfe9d953c8dc8edccde5ad7dec9bdf039--vagina-penis (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#2278 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Pro / Premium / LE all expensive with added 7.6 % sales tax.

you have it good my friend, 13% for me in Ontario.

1 week later
#2378 6 years ago
Quoted from ibjeepin:

I played it again today and said to myself this is definitely been under-rated by many here on pinside

Thats because many pinsiders would have preferred a loaded PF with all kinds of SW crap and boring stop and go rules to the fantastic thrill ride that is this machine, I think like TWD it just a matter of time before this pin is declared a masterpiece, I certainly think it is.

#2383 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Agree to me all it’s missing is more pinball/gameplay specific call outs and add some info to the small LCD and it’s perfect . Also a few bugs

I would like a dedicated mode for Jabba like Boba Fett or a few more dedicated character modes but its amazing as is.

1 year later
#6240 5 years ago

Man I'm missing my SW pro going to have buy it again.

48390881_10156558518765831_8095453250569895936_n (resized).jpg48390881_10156558518765831_8095453250569895936_n (resized).jpg
2 years later
#9944 3 years ago

Back in with a Star Wars Pro comic edition. Love it.

#9994 3 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

Star Wars, when set up correctly, is just a much faster and a better shooting pin than any others on this list. Maybe I am biased

Nope no bias. I've owned many a pin and my SW Pro has to be in the top 3 best shooters.

#10000 3 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Art blades should be standard on comic edition -they complete game and look sensational (use soapy water spray on backing and plastic blade to attach - very simple)
Added a Millenuium Falcon purchased for $60 from US - no lights looks good and make this pinball really attractive

Looks great but man u need to get rid of the yellow Stern cards.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=Hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.