20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HOOKED.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1326 6 years ago

#749 just landed today....nice to join the club.

2 weeks later
#1532 6 years ago

I can see how a newbie would be confused on all of the rules on this game. I even second guessed my LE choice until I hit a few multiballs and the machine went nuts, thats when my Pro thoughts quickly faded.
The more I play it the more I really start to dig into it. Seems like every few games I see something I had not seen before.
I think game 20-30 I started to get it so I really need to read the rules here an on other posts.

Thought I would announce it here first being this thread gives SW all the love...formal announcement later this week.

We are running LE side rail EL panels as I sit here typing. They will light up the rails as they should have / could have been from the factory and they are plug in and play. Ultra bright white light and paper thin construction. These will be custom made for the application. The run is limited so if you want in early contact me at [email protected].

No money down as the norm with us and those on the pre release will get free shipping in the USA and discount as we have done in the past target price is under $100.

Will add a second picture in a few weeks when proto arrive fro the rails ...so before:

20171004_221241_resized (resized).jpg20171004_221241_resized (resized).jpg

Second shot just my own balancing of the playfield with simple add on details.

20171004_221228_resized (resized).jpg20171004_221228_resized (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1684 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Dang should I not play mine ?

I have been playing the crap out of my .92 and have noticed a few times the death star ramp doesnt seem to be all the way up.
Other than a bounced back ball no other mechanical issues.
I have noticed the music seems to have some dead spots / glitches but nothing later updates will not correct.
This game is very fast and addictive, week two and I have played it daily which is odd for me even with it being new in the line up.

Has anyone else had more air balls out of the rt hyper loop since the update? I cant remember this many balls going over the down shoot or popping out of the out lane on the first few dozen games.

2 weeks later
#1962 6 years ago

.93 loaded, new ramp power board installed and 20 games in. Just an update and Stern had me fixed up in under a week.

#1966 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Awesome. Now if only you knew somebody who makes light-up side armor...

I should have these installed and pre sign ups ready by the 10th.
They will be on the web site with other cosmetic add ons by the 11th.

#2028 6 years ago

Running .93, had this issue for the first time.
Playing R2D2 tie fighter multiball.
Had two balls left then all of the sudden both flippers no response ( I do not have my tilt bob in so it did not tilt).
Left side flasher behind the drop targets flashing.
Looked up at the display and the Star Destroyer had little explosions various places but a still picture just for a moment.
Balls had drained and I put my name in (it had went to game over mode it was ball three).
Attempted to start another game no coils, Force lights under the inserts were cycling very dim and flasher behind them blinking but no coils. I could here the flipper sounds so the switches were working.
Went directly to coil test and cycled coils nothing. Powered down machine and back on, booted but still no coils.
Removed balls lifted playfield found nothing obvious put playfield back in place.
Turned off machine opened back box and cycled power back on all lights on MPU came on normally, and the machine booted normally. Pressed start and it searched for the balls so the coils were back on.
Played by hand making sure hyper loop worked and it does.
Anyone else have this issue?

When there are multiple balls going in the hyper loop, does anyone else think the power has been backed down.
Once I have three balls going after about two to three rounds the balls do not have enough momentum and back down the ramp and drop in front of the flippers.

1 week later
#2079 6 years ago

I have a few of my own mods / accessories coming out this month. First picture in dim light in my game room, second picture lights on.
The Star destroyer will be offered along with the xwing but the focal point will be the LE Panels. We have the panels available now for Aerosmith, TNA will be game three for this mod.

We are making a few adjustments to the SWLE rails and taking preorders now (no money down).
[email protected]

20171102_222337_resized (resized).jpg20171102_222337_resized (resized).jpg

20171102_222439_resized (resized).jpg20171102_222439_resized (resized).jpg

1 month later
#2620 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Wow, those are awesome!!...Looks amazing. Where/what are they plugged into for power? How is it off in that one picture when the machine is on? External source? Super cool pics, thanks!

Power is sourced in box box using a vacant connector.
Transformer is fused internally so no worries and you can turn the off if you want, make them flash etc with the controls on the box. I just leave them in the on position so that they come on and go off with the machines power.
The EL panel color is the same as around the asteroid on the side art when in the off position.
The kits are being shipped now to pre launch guys around the world, available on my site Jan 1st along with a few other SW mods.

Hookedonpinball.com

1 week later
#2710 6 years ago

Quick note to those looking for the rail EL kit for the LE versions.
The kits and the Star Destroyer ship will be added to my site on the 1st.
We have a limited number of kits left, but if demand is there we can run again in Feb.
We also have TNA kits ready to ship along with Aerosmith kits.
Thanks again for the support.
Robert

www.Hookedonpinball.com

3 months later
#4014 5 years ago

For those upgrading the stern accessory side rails. We are fitting lit panels and they will be up on our site in a few weeks. Announcement will be made via email and kit price the same as our le panels.
Hooked on pinball.com

3 years later
#11565 2 years ago

Thought this would be a good place to ask. If we ran the LE lighting kit again how many people would be interested?
This is for LE owners only being its for the LE rails (EL panels kit no metal armor included).
Email me at [email protected]
Just looking for a rough headcount. Tell a friend!

Pictures are still on our site along with the install vid.
Hookedonpinball.com

20171102_222337_resized (resized).jpg20171102_222337_resized (resized).jpgsw el panel rt side final (resized).jpgsw el panel rt side final (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Redmond, WA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HOOKED.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=HOOKED and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.