IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bartzenegger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4847 5 years ago

Hi guys , I’m pretty sure this is the next game the premium , I’m getting but I have questions! Yes I have played the game and liked. I haven’t gotten to far.
1)
Is code complete enough? Not a fan of hoping it gets done. I have X-men and a gb still waiting.
2) does hyper loop get used enough?
I really think it’s cool. And have seen where a good idea just doesn’t really get used. Thanks so much in advance.
Bart

#4857 5 years ago

Oh awesome! Thanks everyone! I’m a huge Star Wars fan. But not if the game is to incomplete. I guess I’m in the hunt for one then! You guys rock !

#4868 5 years ago

Thx guys we That kinda muddied the water I was hoping the hyperloop would be used as much as hs2

#4874 5 years ago

Ok Loop integration sounds like they’re doing a good job. Thx

2 weeks later
#5031 5 years ago

Hi guys I’m almost in the club. Should have a le Friday ! My question is where can I find the current rules ?

#5074 5 years ago

Officially in the club with a LE. I can’t believe how deep this game actually is!! I kinda feel the general pinhead Community doesn’t know it’s at that level.

#5080 5 years ago

Does. Anyone know can time be added to the hyper loop in hyper loop mb ?

#5086 5 years ago

Thank u guys so ! Much! Game is amazing!

#5087 5 years ago

Mods I’m getting the powebladz! But they have not come in yet. Hemi has a cool hyperspace Black Glass that looks like it’s moving through hyperspace
Also There’s a really cool light saber that goes over the shooter lane. These are all pricy but truly awesome!

#5089 5 years ago

Yes will do, when it comes in. Does the light saber block from seeing the ball in the shooter lane?

#5110 5 years ago

Still loving this pin. It’s deep and has so much to do. That’s why I have always gravitated towards stop and go pins. This has it all.

Damn powerbadz still not in I ordered beginning of last week!

#5120 5 years ago

Thx ray I’ll takr your advice!!

#5157 5 years ago

Topper info Finally!
I have hyperspace mb question. It seems like I can only get 3 balls in at once on the le version is this true?

#5182 5 years ago

Hi is there anyone that can Dropbox me code 1.03 for the LE? Thanks so much ! I have always wondered why updates have faults u would figure those bugs get found in testing. I see this all the time not just in pinball. HAVE MORE TESTERS!! Fail hahaha!

#5186 5 years ago

Ok quick question b4 sending me code 1.03! Does 1.04 work fine on the le? Thx

#5192 5 years ago

Thx everyone. Sorry jumping in the middle of the other conversation guys.

#5232 5 years ago

Hi guys ! So In hyper loop mb is there a way to rengage the hyperloop again. Or is it done. Thx

#5265 5 years ago

Nice dvda!
I finally put powerbladz on. They are a bit to washed out for me. The awesome gi. Lighting that stern did on this game affects this mod a bit to much.
I really think this is SR best game he designed. And Dwight’s code is also his best so far. This is my current fav game.

#5270 5 years ago

Thx joe I’ll try it

#5273 5 years ago

Anybody where to turn down the g.i.
Thanks

#5292 5 years ago

So I will start off by saying I am not a newbie and I cannot stand when I hear someone saying “oh it’s the greatest game ever ‘ because the first thought to me is it’s the honeymoon phase or they’re just still learning pinball period. having said that. I have to say I think this is the most fun I’ve had with the pinball machine to date and that says a lot I’m not sure how much is the theme. But The shots feel very exciting and satisfying I feel like I am going through the movies and at the end of each movie the multi balls just top it off. Sure I was one of the people who was terribly upset when I first saw the pics of this game I was expecting so much like
‘that’s never been done before” from a toy and design standpoint having said that gameplay and design even though it’s not the newest ideas ,it’s designed from existing perfection it is what makes the difference of this pin. Dwight’s code is very sharp not sure if he’s done anything like this before ?
Anyway sorry the rest won’t ever see what I see. Because they will never give it the 20-30 tries that it requires b4 u get it! Take care

#5316 5 years ago

Haha Dwight can’t win.
Gb was creamed for being To linear. WHich I like the freedom like in sw. you can go in order if u want

#5362 5 years ago

Yeah some pretty badass stuff! Guys!i had know idea you can blow up the death star 2 times

#5368 5 years ago

Is Dwight still working on code or is it done?

#5371 5 years ago

Mod couple reflectors , i have some to put on my LE but damn I can’t seem to pull off the Existing ones the directions from the mod couple say to twist back-and-forth do any of you have any idea of how to get these things off without breaking it thank you

#5388 5 years ago

Blue ! Looks best

1 week later
#5454 5 years ago

Me too guys just still really really loving this pin.. I have started restricting myself from playing don’t wanna wear out.

#5492 5 years ago

Gotta agree with kermit here!

1 month later
#5801 5 years ago

The batman 66 was pretty badass. So hopefully it will be in the realm !

2 months later
#6140 5 years ago

Those 2 games are light yrs apart. I love my swle
Have Had it for 9 months months. Still fun and hard as hell. Potc looks cool too. Good luck

4 months later
#7037 4 years ago

Had my le for over a yr and I still think it is my fav game to play. Just a blast. Could it of been better hell yeah. But it’s badass

1 week later
#7169 4 years ago

love that music ! I would like that as well

10 months later
#8604 4 years ago

That is so awesome! Please do share thanks

Quoted from No_Pickles:

So excited that Pinball Browser supports changing video now. I had already edited the sound clips for several of the end of ball Yoda quotes. Now that I’m staying at home, I had the time to identify and change 2 of the video clips. I’ll post some footage once I install the edited code.

1 year later
#10985 2 years ago

There’s that clay ? It doesn’t leave any Residue and it worked pretty well.
You can get it at craft stores

Quoted from dapperdan24:

Accurate!

It's not nearly the width of that mounting and it's fairly lightweight. Would be a bit of over engineering on this one. I might just wind up using Velcro and deal with the adhesive glue remnants down the line if I remove it.

#10996 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Man I was playing Star Wars last night it's such a great game. Not really sure I understand everything just yet. How are you guys putting up score in the billion point range that's crazy. What's the trick?

Multipliers are the key if you are looking for high scoring.

1 year later
#13113 1 year ago

I own an LE for a reason. I think the hyper loop is badass. I have had mine for yrs.
Even just visually it makes the game look full.
It’s a very satisfying shot. I love to get multiple balls going around and round.
Enjoy !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bartzenegger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=Bartzenegger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.