20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #902 New LE/Premium Code readme - v0.89 Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #903 New Pro Code V0.89 ready Posted by NeilMcRae (6 years ago)

Post #3340 How to adjust the ball guide to mitigate drains. Posted by Schwaggs (6 years ago)

Post #4911 Summary of shots needed for modes. Posted by Hoochoo (5 years ago)

Post #12080 Upgraded coil stops Posted by Crispy77 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1786 6 years ago

Now we only need a different Hoth 1 mode and I am satisfied with the code. Good Job Stern

1 week later
#2016 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

What is the final wizard mode and is it programmed into game yet?

Fight against Emperor it is in there, but don‘t know if it‘s the real Final Mode. Watch 22:45

2 weeks later
#2136 6 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Just curious... how many of you have actually made it to Jedi Multiball? It seems achievable, but man, I just can't quite get there. It'll probably be a while before I do.

For me it is far far away.

Quoted from libtech:

I would agree! I find that pin players kind of go into two groups - ones who like lots of stuff to do/complex code options, eg, lotr, hobbit, got, sw etc. or guys who just like nice shooting simple games eg acdc, tron, met. I like playing the latter, but prefer the more complex end as they last longer especially in the home environment.

I love this game and the hobbit!
But my other keeper games are AC/DC and Metallica ;P

1 week later
#2243 6 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Are these the official stern SW siderails ?

No, they are from pinballcenter.eu

#2303 6 years ago

I love this game, it's the only game I play for weeks now. But I still think on my premium the death star shot is harder to do than it should be. I know it should be a challenging shot. But I have the feeling that it's to hard. I can back hand it sometimes from he left but not under time pressure and it got rejected more often than not. With the right flipper it's a one out of five or six tries to hit it when I play. Guests have almost no chance to hit it if it's not a lucky hit. I have leveled my game and it's set to a 6.8- 6.9 pitch. What is your pitch on this game? Or is there an adjustment tip to make this shot just a little bit easier?

1 week later
#2479 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I’ve had that happen once on the Hoth shot on earlier code. Was lit to start a scene, but also wanted to start Escape Boba Fett. Went to scene select and disabled my flippers and dropped the post, ball went straight down the middle.

Happened three times today for me with the new code 1.0.

1 month later
#2980 6 years ago

Since yesterday my Death Star lamps are always on, never noticed that before. Should it be on or off in gameplay?

1 month later
#3401 6 years ago

I like the new siderails and mirrorblades on my Prem.

F4B96FB2-D151-41D7-ACA1-246063F1D0FC (resized).jpegF4B96FB2-D151-41D7-ACA1-246063F1D0FC (resized).jpeg

#3452 6 years ago

How do you guys handle the mode stacking?
On my SW I have the mode stacking turned completly off and like the gameplay and the animations this way more. Perhaps I miss a few strategy options, but I think too much stacking is confusing. I like to get involved in one mode. And SW is an other game without stacking.

2 months later
#4691 5 years ago

If Dwight will give us one more patch in the future I would like to have a small and minor thing added that bugs me. I would like to see the Tie fighter kills counter when I select the next mission. I want to know how far away the next tiefighter mb is.

1 week later
#4912 5 years ago

i still think that this game makes more fun with mode stacking turned completly off. The immersion is better.

1 month later
#5243 5 years ago

Edit: Posted in the wrong Thread, sry

#5247 5 years ago

Yes, there is only one right answer: Get both! I have both now in my collection and I am very happy with both. They play very unique and so I have a very good mix of games. I realy can‘t say that I would prefer one of my games over an other.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Union, KY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.