SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,057 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 302.
#4851 5 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Hi guys , I’m pretty sure this is the next game the premium , I’m getting but I have questions! Yes I have played the game and liked. I haven’t gotten to far.
1)
Is code complete enough? Not a fan of hoping it gets done. I have X-men and a gb still waiting.
2) does hyper loop get used enough?
I really think it’s cool. And have seen where a good idea just doesn’t really get used. Thanks so much in advance.
Bart

Code is defintely complete enough. There have been some minor bugs reported, but nothing that destroys the experience. So much to do in this game. If you're a Star Wars fan, you're gonna love it. Word of wrning though, be ready to thnk and flip fast. This one keeps you on your toes.

#4852 5 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

How should I adjust it if my ball launches go anywhere from the left outlane to right outlane? It just seems too damn random in strength/trajectory.

I adjust it to hit the right target on the 3 bank. It's very rare that way for the ball to reach the outlanes.

#4853 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

The playfeild on the pro and premium are the same on that side of the playfeild near the drops and since the pro has the post and the premiums do not that tells me that it should have been their on the premiums from the get go. I was warming up to this pin but now I am as cold as ice. Unless I can find a used premium with the post added from a ingenious pinsider.

The Pro was upgraded to have the drop targets. I believe the story was that the playfield art/design already had the posts/holes and they remained. They had the opportunity to reflect the use of the drop targets on the Premium and eliminated the posts as they were considered unnecessary. Ritchie specifically told Premium/LE owners to NOT add posts; they are not needed. I believe that essentially reflects the storyline around it. Whether people agree or disagree with the design choice, the Premium/LE purposely excluded them.

#4854 5 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Hi guys , I’m pretty sure this is the next game the premium , I’m getting but I have questions! Yes I have played the game and liked. I haven’t gotten to far.
1)
Is code complete enough? Not a fan of hoping it gets done. I have X-men and a gb still waiting.
2) does hyper loop get used enough?
I really think it’s cool. And have seen where a good idea just doesn’t really get used. Thanks so much in advance.
Bart

I'm not a very good player and the hyper loop gets plenty of action. My high score is 1.3 billion so far. The shot is lit often enough that it will be active unless you suck more than average.

#4855 5 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

I adjust it to hit the right target on the 3 bank. It's very rare that way for the ball to reach the outlanes.

Maybe my launcher is just f'ed but I don't ever have it consistently hit any of the three bank targets. Like I said, it's too random as to what it hits.

#4856 5 years ago

Last night I had a great Hyperspace multiball and loaded four balls into the hyperspace loop for the first time... That was AWESOME! Almost a year in and I love this game more than ever.

#4857 5 years ago

Oh awesome! Thanks everyone! I’m a huge Star Wars fan. But not if the game is to incomplete. I guess I’m in the hunt for one then! You guys rock !

#4858 5 years ago

Current LE owner and recent Pro owner. I am downgrading to the pro, while the Hyperloop is sweet looking and cool when 3 balls are flying around it. I myself do no think the extra $2500-3000 is worth it to me. I am not the best player but I think I am decent. Only one ball gets loaded the first hyper loop hurry up, to get it the second time you either are using you launch ball reward or lighting the in-lanes 4 times(which takes awhile) , I was not hitting it enough to see it enough, other players new and novice would rarely get the loop going. The pro has a bit more flow as the right horseshoe shot is never blocked by the death star shot ramp being up. The game pretty much plays the same with no hyperloop. And a feels faster with more flow.

Now I only have limited funds for pinball and a $7500 machine eats up a lot of it. If money is not a concern for sure go for a Premium/LE. Those without unlimited funds will have just as much fun on the PRO IMO.

#4859 5 years ago

Spoiler Alert!! If anybody is interested, I recorded an over-the shoulder view of the Jedi Multi ball mode on my pro. I didn’t beat it, but it’s still freakin’ cool. I have Pin Stadiums and the light show is sort of a mix of the Light Saber Duel and the Escape Boba Fett modes, and then cycles a cool flasher phase for a bit.

#4860 5 years ago

Thanks for posting... yet I don't want to watch it; I want to discover it for myself.

#4861 5 years ago

R2D2 is really hard to get Jedi Master with and qualify Jedi Multiball! No more R2 for me until I get to Jedi MB again. I should have had it this game!

AF9DFAFD-CA5D-44C1-A42E-C262CBB7B9D9 (resized).jpegAF9DFAFD-CA5D-44C1-A42E-C262CBB7B9D9 (resized).jpeg

#4862 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Current LE owner and recent Pro owner. I am downgrading to the pro, while the Hyperloop is sweet looking and cool when 3 balls are flying around it. I myself do no think the extra $2500-3000 is worth it to me.

Agreed. I wish it was more interactive during regular gameplay and hyperspace multiball. It probably comes down to budget and time constraints at Stern. Plus, PRE/LE features generally don't deviate gameplay too much from pro models anyhow.

Rob

#4863 5 years ago

I bought the Pro first, then upgraded to the Premium about 4 months later. The Hyper-loop is incredibly satisfying when you nail it. No regrets here!

#4864 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Current LE owner and recent Pro owner. I am downgrading to the pro, while the Hyperloop is sweet looking and cool when 3 balls are flying around it. I myself do no think the extra $2500-3000 is worth it to me. I am not the best player but I think I am decent. Only one ball gets loaded the first hyper loop hurry up, to get it the second time you either are using you launch ball reward or lighting the in-lanes 4 times(which takes awhile) , I was not hitting it enough to see it enough, other players new and novice would rarely get the loop going. The pro has a bit more flow as the right horseshoe shot is never blocked by the death star shot ramp being up. The game pretty much plays the same with no hyperloop. And a feels faster with more flow.
Now I only have limited funds for pinball and a $7500 machine eats up a lot of it. If money is not a concern for sure go for a Premium/LE. Those without unlimited funds will have just as much fun on the PRO IMO.

Agreed %100. While the hyperloop is neat, $2500 could be another pin and it doesnt add anything to the gameplay. All I played was the premium before I went pro and miss nothing.

#4865 5 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Agreed %100. While the hyperloop is neat, $2500 could be another pin and it doesnt add anything to the gameplay.

$2,500? You are about $700 high (5600 vs 7300), but I get it, its a lot of cash for a few features for sure.

#4866 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

$2,500? You are about $700 high (5600 vs 7300), but I get it, its a lot of cash for a few features for sure.

I am comparing LE to PRO price one the HUO market, my range is a bit steeper. $4500ish Pro - $7500ish LE.

I figure if one is going to get a SW might as well go all in on the LE anyways.

#4867 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I figure if one is going to get a SW might as well go all in on the LE anyways.

I can see that thinking for the Prem, but no thanks for an LE.

#4868 5 years ago

Thx guys we That kinda muddied the water I was hoping the hyperloop would be used as much as hs2

#4869 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Spoiler Alert!! If anybody is interested, I recorded an over-the shoulder view of the Jedi Multi ball mode on my pro. I didn’t beat it, but it’s still freakin’ cool. I have Pin Stadiums and the light show is sort of a mix of the Light Saber Duel and the Escape Boba Fett modes, and then cycles a cool flasher phase for a bit.

Wow those Pinstadiums really make that playfield pop. Thanks for sharing your videos!

#4870 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Thanks Josh, that was so cool.

#4871 5 years ago

I'm glad you pro people are happy with your machines, but I found it so dull without the loop. I guess there are those that prefer high speed to the getaway as well. Loop is used in at least 3 modes that i can think of besides the hurry up and multiball.. And i usually hit hyperspace multiball every other game. Nothing like hitting hyperloop on the destroy death star shot.

#4872 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I'm glad you pro people are happy with your machines, but I found it so dull without the loop. I guess there are those that prefer high speed to the getaway as well. Loop is used in at least 3 modes that i can think of besides the hurry up and multiball.. And i usually hit hyperspace multiball every other game. Nothing like hitting hyperloop on the destroy death star shot.

Agreed. And now with the new code the loop is also used to hold the ball when victory multiball sets up.

#4873 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Agreed. And now with the new code the loop is also used to hold the ball when victory multiball sets up.

Does it send it around when it 'holds' it? And in those modes? I haven't had enough time on a premium to see anything besides hyperspace mb

#4874 5 years ago

Ok Loop integration sounds like they’re doing a good job. Thx

#4875 5 years ago

Tatooine mode 2 sends it when you hit the hurry up, Hoth mode to fix hyperdrive (mode 3?) sends it around. I think there is one more. That plus hyperspace hurry ups and hyperspace multiball make the integration pretty great. And if you can get more than one ball in it during hyperspace multiball...wow is all I can say. I'd love to get 4 in, but I've only gotten up to 3. Plus, stacking hyperspace multiball with another mode or multiball really adds to the madness. As long as you keep the hurry ups lit, the balls will keep zipping around. Plus, as long as I'm arguing for the Premium, the metal ramps look so much better than plastic.

#4876 5 years ago

Has anyone had bad diverter ejects from the hyperloop since the 1.03 update? Because I haven't. Maybe just once right after I flashed it but not since then and I have had 3 balls in there a couple of times.

#4877 5 years ago

Tomorrow is Sterns June "Stern of the Union" address. Hopefully we will hear some news about the topper. We will also find out if another code update is in the works or not. I hope another code update is coming that will add additional speech and video clips from the films, especially for end of ball.

#4878 5 years ago

Diverter is working great for me. Very pleased with the whole game at this point.

After that last update, I am not expecting any updates anytime soon - except for info the topper...

#4879 5 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Has anyone had bad diverter ejects from the hyperloop since the 1.03 update? Because I haven't. Maybe just once right after I flashed it but not since then and I have had 3 balls in there a couple of times.

I Have had it happen once in about 10 times since I updated.

#4880 5 years ago
Quoted from matt68061:

My first official question is probably pretty dumb... (and I'm getting ready to throw on my flame resistant jacket)
I have code .89 and want to update to the latest. Am I alright to just DL the .103 update and drop it right in? Meaning, I dont need to go back and do .91, then .93, then .100 and so on...
I warned you...pretty goofy question! Presume I just need the latest but wanted to make sure.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Matt

Welcome to the club!

No need to install intermediate versions when upgrading. You can simply install the latest code version.

#4881 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Does it send it around when it 'holds' it? And in those modes? I haven't had enough time on a premium to see anything besides hyperspace mb

No it holds it with the magnet in the loop when you beat Battle Above Endor and Destroy the Death Star so you can see the fanfare and take a breath when victory multiball sets up.

#4882 5 years ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Hello all,
Well my family and I made the plunge last Friday and purchased our first pin...the Star Wars Pro! Been having a blast the last few days. Have been in the Arcade hobby the last 6-7 years or more and really love restoring old cabs. We finally decided we needed a pin in the basement.
Honestly, after reading this thread (and others) for the last 4-5 months we chose the Pro because of the SW theme and price...as compared to the Premium/LE models. I realize there are probably better games to learn how to play pinball on...as this mother trucker is hard!
Again...we are total NEWBS at this and I apologize in advance for the basic questions that are sure to follow... We already plan on a few cosmetic mods in the weeks that follow such as; mirror blades and the LED Millennium Falcon. Nothing to crazy yet as we are pretty happy with the way is sits.
My first official question is probably pretty dumb... (and I'm getting ready to throw on my flame resistant jacket)
I have code .89 and want to update to the latest. Am I alright to just DL the .103 update and drop it right in? Meaning, I dont need to go back and do .91, then .93, then .100 and so on...
I warned you...pretty goofy question! Presume I just need the latest but wanted to make sure.
Matt

That's awesome, welcome and congrats! SW is a great game and will bring you a lot of enjoyment.
Post some pics of the new SW in your game room! Agree, just update to the most recent version off of the Stern website and you will be good to go.
So you know, this is a great forum for any issues you may encounter along the way. Any problems, just post on this or similar threads and you will get a great response from many folks trying to help you out.

#4883 5 years ago

Hey all. Just got my SW PRO! Trying to update code, is there supposed to be 3 different .spk files and I put all 3 on the usb?

#4884 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hey all. Just got my SW PRO! Trying to update code, is there supposed to be 3 different .spk files and I put all 3 on the usb?

Correct. Put all 3 on the USB and you're good to go. Congrats!

#4885 5 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Correct. Put all 3 on the USB and you're good to go. Congrats!

Sweet thanks! All updated, setup, and ready to go! Gonna eat some lunch and run it through some test games. This thing looks way better when....it’s NIB

F19058FE-36B2-4ADA-8B27-DCEB3071408A (resized).jpegF19058FE-36B2-4ADA-8B27-DCEB3071408A (resized).jpeg11169791-0E4C-4FE0-8985-AF4505F87A54 (resized).jpeg11169791-0E4C-4FE0-8985-AF4505F87A54 (resized).jpegC782C2CC-2CCE-4967-84AE-D23C3ED172DC (resized).jpegC782C2CC-2CCE-4967-84AE-D23C3ED172DC (resized).jpeg

#4886 5 years ago

The June Stern of the Union Address didn't offer much on Star Wars..."will make a formal announcement once the topper is available."

#4887 5 years ago

Here's my mini review and NIB SW Pro experience.

First, sterns got their shit down. I don't care what pinside says, the setup on my GOT, IMDN, & SW spike games have been EASY. Only issue I had was the left sling coil wouldn't fire - it was stuck, freed it up and all is good.

So I get the game setup, updated, and ready to play....and it's slow as F*ck!?!? I Got it at 6.9-7.0 deg and it feels floaty and slow. What's going on? Maybe my level is broken or something. So I pitch it up to 7.1-7.2 deg, slightly better but still slow. I thought this game is supposed to be fast right? Then it hit me; I just got a shipment of Ball Baron Ninja balls in. I cleaned them as instructed last night but have not played a single game with them in any of my games - currently have them in IMDN too but didn't get to play last night. So, I swap em out of SW and put the Marco standards back in. Holy shit its night & freakin' day! The ninja's are shiny as shit but I don't know what it is about them, but they don't play right. I'll be taking them out of IMDN too and sticking to the Marco's from now on.

OK; so now I can play this game how it's meant. Fast and furious and I love it! Don't know what the hell I was doing in my first 10 games but I stuck to the same method; play Luke, focus on Death Star or Hoth missions. After finally understanding what to do in the 3 Death Star missions I can say I am having a great time. This game is obviously about understanding the rules and what all the lights and symbols mean. There's these ice blue arrows that pop up all the time, and while I don't know wtf they do, when I started ignoring them I started progressing better through the game. Really having a good time and the game is fun. There is a lot to explore. That's all I got for now; but I did get a chance to destroy the Death Star and played the Hoth multiball too and got 100+ tie fighters all in the same game and that felt goooo-oood.

At first I was skeptical but this game is giving me a good rush. So far so good gents!

IMG_1551 (resized).jpgIMG_1551 (resized).jpg
#4888 5 years ago
Quoted from Nickbtx:

The June Stern of the Union Address didn't offer much on Star Wars..."will make a formal announcement once the topper is available."

That seems like more pessimistic language -- no "coming soon", etc.

#4889 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Sweet thanks! All updated, setup, and ready to go! Gonna eat some lunch and run it through some test games. This thing looks way better when....it’s NIB

Congrats! It's an awesome game. Super addictive. Also, as/if a SW fan, is a lot of fun to mod, if you're into that. There's some nice examples in this thread.

#4890 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

First, sterns got their shit down. I don't care what pinside says, the setup on my GOT, IMDN, & SW spike games have been EASY. Only issue I had was the left sling coil wouldn't fire - it was stuck, freed it up and all is good.
So I get the game setup, updated, and ready to play....and it's slow as F*ck!?!? I Got it at 6.9-7.0 deg and it feels floaty and slow. What's going on? Maybe my level is broken or something. So I pitch it up to 7.1-7.2 deg, slightly better but still slow. I thought this game is supposed to be fast right? Then it hit me; I just got a shipment of Ball Baron Ninja balls in. I cleaned them as instructed last night but have not played a single game with them in any of my games - currently have them in IMDN too but didn't get to play last night. So, I swap em out of SW and put the Marco standards back in. Holy shit its night & freakin' day! The ninja's are shiny as shit but I don't know what it is about them, but they don't play right. I'll be taking them out of IMDN too and sticking to the Marco's from now on.
OK; so now I can play this game how it's meant. Fast and furious and I love it! Don't know what the hell I was doing in my first 10 games but I stuck to the same method; play Luke, focus on Death Star or Hoth missions. After finally understanding what to do in the 3 Death Star missions I can say I am having a great time. This game is obviously about understanding the rules and what all the lights and symbols mean. There's these ice blue arrows that pop up all the time, and while I don't know wtf they do, when I started ignoring them I started progressing better through the game. Really having a good time and the game is fun. There is a lot to explore. That's all I got for now; but I did get a chance to destroy the Death Star and played the Hoth multiball too and got 100+ tie fighters all in the same game and that felt goooo-oood.
At first I was skeptical but this game is giving me a good rush. So far so good gents!

Strange about the ninja balls. Have had them in my SW for 6 months as well as all my machines and no issues, play fast and still look great!

#4891 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

There's these ice blue arrows that pop up all the time, and while I don't know wtf they do, when I started ignoring them I started progressing better through the game.

Good call, those ice blue insert lights are combo indicators which only really matter if you're trying to get Escape from Boba Fett mode going. I get the concept (and appreciate that they changed the color in a code update, they used to be "light purple" and easily confused with Death Star mode shots) but they're still more likely to cause confusion for inexperienced players than anything else.

#4892 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Good call, those ice blue insert lights are combo indicators which only really matter if you're trying to get Escape from Boba Fett mode going. I get the concept (and appreciate that they changed the color in a code update, they used to be "light purple" and easily confused with Death Star mode shots) but they're still more likely to cause confusion for inexperienced players than anything else.

I miss how star trek had a separate light for combos.

#4893 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Congrats! Glad setup went well and that your game is issue free. What did you think of Destroying the Deathstar on the Pro? I've always felt it was awesome. Is going with Luke a good strat now? I haven't played SW for a few revisions but tend to go with R2 most often because of the wider multiplier spread and the ability to get through the death star modes quickly. Han is my second choice but maybe they brought up Luke's value now? I'm hoping to play some on route tomorrow as Its been a while!

#4894 5 years ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Hello all,
Well my family and I made the plunge last Friday and purchased our first pin...the Star Wars Pro! Been having a blast the last few days. Have been in the Arcade hobby the last 6-7 years or more and really love restoring old cabs. We finally decided we needed a pin in the basement.
Honestly, after reading this thread (and others) for the last 4-5 months we chose the Pro because of the SW theme and price...as compared to the Premium/LE models. I realize there are probably better games to learn how to play pinball on...as this mother trucker is hard!
Again...we are total NEWBS at this and I apologize in advance for the basic questions that are sure to follow... We already plan on a few cosmetic mods in the weeks that follow such as; mirror blades and the LED Millennium Falcon. Nothing to crazy yet as we are pretty happy with the way is sits.
Matt

Yup you're all good to just download and follow the Readme instructions. All previous codes are incorporated into the newest releases.

#4895 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

More
Congrats! Glad setup went well and that your game is issue free. What did you think of Destroying the Deathstar on the Pro? I've always felt it was awesome. Is going with Luke a good strat now? I haven't played SW for a few revisions but tend to go with R2 most often because of the wider multiplier spread and the ability to get through the death star modes quickly. Han is my second choice but maybe they brought up Luke's value now? I'm hoping to play some on route tomorrow as Its been a while!

No idea what I’m doing, I just picked Luke cause I like him and went for Death Star missions cause that’s his perk haha. I didn’t end up destroyjng the Death Star, only played its multiball so don’t know yet. Still waiting for my shaker and spike 2 headset to come from Pinball life, should be here any day.

#4896 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

More
No idea what I’m doing, I just picked Luke cause I like him and went for Death Star missions cause that’s his perk haha. I didn’t end up destroyjng the Death Star, only played its multiball so don’t know yet. Still waiting for my shaker and spike 2 headset to come from Pinball life, should be here any day.

Destroying the Death Star is super satisfying. Stern really did a good job integrating audio/video from the films.

A few shortcuts to keep in mind...

Luke will actually get you to Lightsaber Duel the fastest. He spots your a FORCE letter with every ball.
R2D2 will get you to "Destroy the Death Star" the fastest (You're spotted 2 Death Star missions).
Han will get you to the "Battle above Endor" deathstar the fastest (You're spotted 2 Endor missions).

Which shaker did you end up going with, if you don't mind me asking? I need to order mine still.

#4897 5 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Which shaker did you end up going with, if you don't mind me asking? I need to order mine still.

PBL's own Spike 2 shaker has worked perfectly for me and you cannot beat the price:
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3710

#4898 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

PBL's own Spike 2 shaker has worked perfectly for me and you cannot beat the price:
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3710

That is a good price, no doubt. Is it true you break your warranty though, if you install a non-Stern branded shaker?

#4899 5 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

That is a good price, no doubt. Is it true you break your warranty though, if you install a non-Stern branded shaker?

How would they know?

Eskaybee, how are you liking g the multiplier system? I thought it was even better than GOT which is why I sold mine. They're a bit different diff'rent but I think SW nails it.

#4900 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How would they know?
Eskaybee, how are you liking g the multiplier system? I thought it was even better than GOT which is why I sold mine. They're a bit different diff'rent but I think SW nails it.

Don't know. I've never installed a shaker myself before.

Also, agree with you regarding GOT. I still love GOT, but Star Wars is getting more playing time these days.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,057 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/98?hl=jp335i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.