IMG_8600 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg
sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 301.
#4551 5 years ago

Had a pretty good battle above Endor going but didn’t blow up Death Star. When last ball drained I noticed a new animation on the screen where the Death Star laser canon lights up and looks like it blows something up. Didn’t catch the whole thing but don’t recall seeing it after successfully blowing it up or not.

Anyone else see this clip?

#4552 5 years ago

Probably the death star blowing up a rebel cruiser. Happens when you miss the death star hurry up.

#4553 5 years ago

new topper...what do you think?

BB4701C4-C2F7-4D5B-8BC9-E6BC42DA7A62 (resized).jpegBB4701C4-C2F7-4D5B-8BC9-E6BC42DA7A62 (resized).jpeg

#4554 5 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

new topper...what do you think?

If it lights up and rotates/moves, I’ve got $500.

#4555 5 years ago

Best game so far. Did everything except destroy the Death Star, was one shot away and bricked it.

8D1EE9D3-4135-40F8-B552-863468BDFE4D (resized).jpeg8D1EE9D3-4135-40F8-B552-863468BDFE4D (resized).jpeg

#4556 5 years ago

I finally got around to lowering the outlane posts on my SWLE and it makes a BIG difference. The outlanes, especially the left one were just such brutal drain monsters which was really affecting my continued enjoyment of the game.

But, something else is missing from this game and I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it's the spinner not being involved much in the game rules for example. I'd like to see a few things to do outside of the main missions and multiballs. I loved ripping the spinner on GoT for example, but playfield multipliers unfortunately don't affect spinner value on SW.

Rob

#4557 5 years ago

The back of my startbutton came loose.Have tried to get it back on but bo luck.Can anyone take a pic of the back of the startbutton so i can see what i'm doing wrong ?
Should be an easy thing but i just can't get it to stay on there.The backside just falls out when i push the startbutton

20180513_162251 (resized).jpg20180513_162251 (resized).jpg

20180513_162301 (resized).jpg20180513_162301 (resized).jpg

#4558 5 years ago

Could someone please lift their playfield and take a good quality photo of the underneath side of the mission and character inserts area and post here. I just got a SW Premium and 3 of the cable harness connectors are disconnected (see pic). I presume this is why a few of the inserts are not lighting up including the character inserts. There are enough open connectors that I'm not 100% sure which wire harness connector goes to which board connector. They all appear to have the same pin count, so I'd like to get it right. I'm trying to contact the former owner to ensure there isn't some reason they were disconnected -- my bad for not catching it. Hard to imagine it came from Stern like this.

IMG_5534 (resized).JPGIMG_5534 (resized).JPG

#4559 5 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

The back of my startbutton came loose.Have tried to get it back on but bo luck.Can anyone take a pic of the back of the startbutton so i can see what i'm doing wrong ?
Should be an easy thing but i just can't get it to stay on there.The backside just falls out when i push the startbutton

It’s usually a push and twist of the white assembly that has the switch and bulb.

#4560 5 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Try turning the button 90 degrees to the side and slide it in then twist it back to straight up and down to lock into place.

#4561 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Try turning the button 90 degrees to the side and slide it in then twist it back to straight up and down to lock into place.

Finally got i back in place.The microswitch needed to be pushed back in order to lock back in.Now everything is ok

20180513_190446 (resized).jpg20180513_190446 (resized).jpg

#4562 5 years ago

1.03 Update Gripe - I've said it before and I will say it again:

- Please make Light Saber Duel skip-able. It kills the flow of a good game. It also annoys me that LS Duel comes back with full time after losing a ball. You could be stuck in SB duel for the rest of the game. I've heard that this design is as intended. This is bad design.

Otherwise, this is a solid a update.
- Voice and video sounds are much clearer.
- The new light-shows are wonderful, even the Escape light-show in the Light Saber Duel.
- The hyper loop seems to be working well / not launching the ball into the glass.

Cheers!

#4563 5 years ago
Quoted from Moortus:

Please make Light Saber Duel skip-able. It kills the flow of a good game. It also annoys me that LS Duel comes back with full time after losing a ball. You could be stuck in SB duel for the rest of the game. I've heard that this design is as intended. This is bad design.

While I agree and this annoyed me a lot, I've now made it so timers don't stop when you trap and then I just time out lightsaber duel

#4564 5 years ago
Quoted from Moortus:

- Please make Light Saber Duel skip-able. It kills the flow of a good game. It also annoys me that LS Duel comes back with full time after losing a ball. You could be stuck in SB duel for the rest of the game. I've heard that this design is as intended. This is bad design

I thought if you beat it I wouldn’t come back now?

#4565 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I thought if you beat it I wouldn’t come back now?

It doesn't, he's talking about losing a ball during lightsaber duel. Even if you lose it at 1 second to go, it restarts at full time.

#4566 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

It doesn't, he's talking about losing a ball during lightsaber duel. Even if you lose it at 1 second to go, it restarts at full time.

Thanks ya 2 minuets after I typed that I realized what he meant and I get it
As long as it’s one time through I don’t mind the challenge

#4567 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Yeah, seems a weird decision, especially when it doesn't work like that for Boba Fett (which I find harder to get to and complete than Lightsaber Duel)

#4568 5 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Could someone please lift their playfield and take a good quality photo of the underneath side of the mission and character inserts area and post here.

7DD74BB4-00AF-4FC0-8327-CBA180BF9632 (resized).jpeg7DD74BB4-00AF-4FC0-8327-CBA180BF9632 (resized).jpeg

#4569 5 years ago

Thank you. Really appreciate it. That helped!

#4570 5 years ago

I cant download the lást update, can someone help me?
Im trying with Google Chrome
Thank you!

#4571 5 years ago

It downloaded fine for me. What type of help do you need? Is your internet connection stable?

BTW last chance to join for the laser engraved laser cut metal instruction card EUR 30. I am now collecting payments and will order as soon as all are received. Intl. shipping EUR 6.20.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63778

I am NOT earning on this. It's posted in order to reach minimum order quantities.

#4572 5 years ago
Quoted from Moortus:

- Please make Light Saber Duel skip-able. It kills the flow of a good game. It also annoys me that LS Duel comes back with full time after losing a ball. You could be stuck in SB duel for the rest of the game. I've heard that this design is as intended. This is bad design.

I disagree. LSD is required to start Jedi Multiball and I'd rather have another chance at beating it after draining than having to go through and relight it all over again. As zacaj stated, draining on Boba Fett and having to relight that mini-mode is a pain in the ass and is super frustrating when you fail to complete it, I'd hate to have to do the same again for LSD. Besides, LSD is pretty easy to beat in most cases; I seldom need more than one ball to get the job done.

I'm just really glad that they listened to some feedback and now LSD doesn't relight once you've completed it. Having to play through or time out 3 or 4 LSD's on your way to Jedi Multiball after successfully completing it was brutal and killed much of the fun of the game.

#4573 5 years ago

They need more variety in the yoda end of ball clips, I know you can skip them but this has to be one of the more annoying nuances of the game. And I even like yoda. Just not enough variety.

I really enjoy all of the worlds and their modes however I find the tattoine stuff a little underwhelming especially the multiball. This could use a little polish in my opinion.

I hope they start shipping the topper soon because between waiting for this and my JJP potc, I’m growing tired of waiting! Lol

Anyone buy the Stern shooter?

#4574 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I really enjoy all of the worlds and their modes however I find the tattoine stuff a little underwhelming especially the multiball. This could use a little polish in my opinion.

I feel like I remember the Tattoine MB being completely different in some of the earlier code. Different shots, rules, etc. Wonder if it had different video too... Not sure why it got switched

Quoted from T-800:As zacaj stated, draining on Boba Fett and having to relight that mini-mode is a pain in the ass and is super frustrating when you fail to complete it, I'd hate to have to do the same again for LSD. Besides, LSD is pretty easy to beat in most cases; I seldom need more than one ball to get the job done.

I always seem to have a hard time completing LSD, but I agree I'd rather have both it and Boba Fett stay if you drain (like all the other modes do), however I'd also rather LSD be skippable if you don't feel like playing it so you don't have to get stuck in the drain repeat cycle when you don't want to. Being able to time out is nice but I'd rather not have to even start it if I'm not playing for wizard mode

#4575 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I feel like I remember the Tattoine MB being completely different in some of the earlier code. Different shots, rules, etc. Wonder if it had different video too... Not sure why it got switched

I really don’t know if anything changed with it but I completed it yesterday and it seemed awfully easy in comparison to the others and the video content with it, don’t really recall anything all that exciting. Again compared to DS,Hoth and Endor all have excellent video content for the multiballs.

Anyone else notice this?

#4576 5 years ago

Tatooine and Endor rules changed a few updates ago (1.0 code in December)

Added new rules and choreography for ESCAPE FROM TATOOINE.
- Shoot the alternating shots of left ramp and right inner loop to
progress the story of Luke getting to the yacht, retrieving Leia,
and exploding Jaba's Yacht.
- There 9 parts to the story.
- Along the way the 3 bank, right ramp, and right eject will increase
your award value.
- So you have a choice of going straight for the end or trying to
maximize your scoring potential.
- Completing the 9 shots will start Victory Multiball

Added new rules and choreography to ESCAPE FROM HOTH. To complete this mission you have to fire ion cannons so your transports can escape. Also you need to destroy an AT-AT. Afterward you will be able to get to the Falcon and "Punch it":
- The spinner and pop-bumpers will build your award value. Shoot the
left orbit 3 times to fire an ion cannon. Then the 3-bank will
collect the last award of this part.
- Afterward the 3-bank will continue to increase the award value.
- Shoot the inner loop 4 times to wrap your tow cable around the legs
of an AT-AT to bring it down.
- Last two ramp shots are needed to light the final HOTH shot.
- Shooting the final shot will allow Han and friends to escape from
Darth Vader and start Victory Multiball.

#4577 5 years ago

Upgraded to 1.03 and on the second game experienced the dreaded flippers are dead issue and the ball drained. I’m still not sure what the sequence of events are that causes it. One time it started video mode while the ball was still on the playfield, but there is at least one other vector. I was hoping this release would have squashed this bug.

#4578 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Upgraded to 1.03 and on the second game experienced the dreaded flippers are dead issue and the ball drained. I’m still not sure what the sequence of events are that causes it. One time it started video mode while the ball was still on the playfield, but there is at least one other vector. I was hoping this release would have squashed this bug.

I think this was squashed with a previous release, but this release reintroduced it again........sigh.....

#4579 5 years ago
Quoted from Heliogabalo:

I cant download the lást update, can someone help me?
Im trying with Google Chrome
Thank you!

First, make sure your thumb drive is formatted FAT32, not exFat. (Which won't work). Mist reliable thum drive that comes preformatted FAT32 is the PNY brand, which can be gotten along with the other brands at your local tech store.
Then make sure you download only the update files (not the read me files) to your desktop. Then make sure you unzip/extract those files. Then copy and paste/drag on to your thumb drive. Takes about 10-15 minutes to download and about the same to unzip then transfer to thumb drive. Then with machine off put thumb drive into spike board and turn machine on. Will recognize as update and then you can choose full vs partial update, verify yes or no. Everyone has their preference. I always do Full/Yes. Then once compete, turn game off and pull thumb drive out and then turn game back on. That's it.
Remember to set back to free play in the menu, make any adjustments you had made before like time of video mode, amount of balls per game, etc.

Also, seems these updates are most friendly with Microsoft Windows, from what I've noticed personally and through others posts...for what it's worth

Hope that helps!

#4580 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I had this yesterday. Selected speeder bike mission for Endor 1 and the ball post came up watched video and as soon as post went down flippers dead and drained.

#4581 5 years ago

Not sure if this was there before but there is a single switch just aft of the force targets that really are active now with a bunch of random R2-D2 sounds.

I’m wondering if this may be one of the triggers for the interactive topper once coded in?

#4582 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Tatooine and Endor rules changed a few updates ago (1.0 code in December)
Added new rules and choreography for ESCAPE FROM TATOOINE.
- Shoot the alternating shots of left ramp and right inner loop to
progress the story of Luke getting to the yacht, retrieving Leia,
and exploding Jaba's Yacht.
- There 9 parts to the story.
- Along the way the 3 bank, right ramp, and right eject will increase
your award value.
- So you have a choice of going straight for the end or trying to
maximize your scoring potential.
- Completing the 9 shots will start Victory Multiball
Added new rules and choreography to ESCAPE FROM HOTH. To complete this mission you have to fire ion cannons so your transports can escape. Also you need to destroy an AT-AT. Afterward you will be able to get to the Falcon and "Punch it":
- The spinner and pop-bumpers will build your award value. Shoot the
left orbit 3 times to fire an ion cannon. Then the 3-bank will
collect the last award of this part.
- Afterward the 3-bank will continue to increase the award value.
- Shoot the inner loop 4 times to wrap your tow cable around the legs
of an AT-AT to bring it down.
- Last two ramp shots are needed to light the final HOTH shot.
- Shooting the final shot will allow Han and friends to escape from
Darth Vader and start Victory Multiball.

Are all of these rules available for print somewhere?

I thought I completed hoth by disabling the At-at but have no idea if any ion cannons were fired.

I believe the only time I achieved victory MB was blowing up DS in Endor so I guess I may have answered my own question.

As for tattoine, I completed the ramps shots and shortly there after drained so I thought that was it. Didn’t realize there were more animations and content with the other 9 shots.

#4583 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I thought I completed hoth by disabling the At-at but have no idea if any ion cannons were fired.
I believe the only time I achieved victory MB was blowing up DS in Endor so I guess I may have answered my own question.
As for tattoine, I completed the ramps shots and shortly there after drained so I thought that was it. Didn’t realize there were more animations and content with the other 9 shots.

I also was wondering about the Hoth mb. It says spinner to increase value, inner loops to destroy at-at. Do you know just how many times you need to hit those loops before completing that mb for victory mb? I really thought I was hitting a ton of loops, until I was down to the last ball and the MB was over...only MB I've completed thus far is endor, which I guess is ok bc I get to see the egg crack

#4584 5 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I also was wondering about the Hoth mb. It says spinner to increase value, inner loops to destroy at-at. Do you know just how many times you need to hit those loops before completing that mb for victory mb? I really thought I was hitting a ton of loops, until I was down to the last ball and the MB was over...only MB I've completed thus far is endor, which I guess is ok bc I get to see the egg crack

This game has a deceptively deep code to it and is extremely under rated so far. So many different ways to play and many tasks to complete.

#4585 5 years ago
Quoted from Moortus:

- Please make Light Saber Duel skip-able. It kills the flow of a good game.

And I've said this before, stop starting the mode if you don't want to play it. YOU'RE the one starting it, not the machine. The rules don't need to be build around making things easier for you.

#4586 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And I've said this before, stop starting the mode if you don't want to play it. YOU'RE the one starting it, not the machine. The rules don't need to be build around making things easier for you.

I had this mode go active yesterday when playing and couldn’t skip it. I avoided the left ramp to see if it would time out so I could move on and it didn’t. Just sat there flashing until I finally said screw it and shot the left ramp.

Not sure if this is a bug or if I did something wrong.

#4587 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I had this mode go active yesterday when playing and couldn’t skip it. I avoided the left ramp to see if it would time out so I could move on and it didn’t. Just sat there flashing until I finally said screw it and shot the left ramp.
Not sure if this is a bug or if I did something wrong.

Quoted from zacaj:

While I agree and this annoyed me a lot, I've now made it so timers don't stop when you trap and then I just time out lightsaber duel

Maybe it's a setting that can be changed zacaj?

Quoted from Rob_G:

Maybe it's the spinner not being involved much in the game rules for example.

That's the issue with most spinner for the last 20 years I agree...they aren't even used enough in Got.
Games should def be focusing on it more and using it for switch counting in modes. But when most people talk aboot spinners now they just like "the cool noises" so i think that might have something to do with it sadly.

#4588 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I took the info from the Read Me notes for Star Wars on Stern's site.

To finish HOTH, you need to:

1. Shoot left orbit 3 times, and then hit the three bank.
2. Shoot the inner loop 4 times.

Steps 1 and 2 can be done together. Then:

3. Shoot each ramp once.
4. Shoot the lit HOTH shot to complete the mode and get to Victory MB.

TATOOINE is easier to explain.

To complete the mode, shoot the alternating lit LEFT shots (left ramp, then right inner loop, then left ramp, then right inner loop, etc). Shoot 9 of these shots to finish the mode.

If you want, the lit RIGHT shots (right ramp and scoop) can be hit to add points, but they do nothing to progress you in the mode to get you to Victory MB.

#4589 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's the issue with most spinner for the last 20 years I agree...they aren't even used enough in Got.
Games should def be focusing on it more and using it for switch counting in modes. But when most people talk aboot spinners now they just like "the cool noises" so i think that might have something to do with it sadly.

Maiden has some cool spinner rules with the power feature and optional 2x spinner using the harder left one.

GOT’s spinner is actually pretty sweet; both in Baratheon mode and regular standard play. You can be having a good ball and the next thing you know you have a level 4 spinner and 3x, 4x, 5x playfield So you divert all attention to it. Good stuff.

As for the topic at hand. How is the code overall now and how have game times been for those that have made it deeper? I’m thinking it’s going to be similar to GOT as far as game times go, but probably a lot more brutal drain fest games comparatively (which I’d think is a good thing ).

Edit: I also remember TWD having some cool spinner rules. Nothing ground breaking or imbalanced but something more than a sound and super spinner mystery award

#4590 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

GOT’s spinner is actually pretty sweet; both in Baratheon mode and regular standard play. You can be having a good ball and the next thing you know you have...

Yep I'm very familiar with GOT as you know, that's why I said "even enough...," I would like even more!

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Maiden has some cool spinner rules with the power feature and optional 2x spinner using the harder left one.

Good news. I haven't had a ton of time with mine and still learning the rules. That left spinner is such a great location.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’m thinking it’s going to be similar to GOT as far as game times go, but probably a lot more brutal drain fest games comparatively (which I’d think is a good thing ).

That is an interesting question. Pro it seems my long games are long like GOT. With more MBs in SW I think that can extend game times, and I feel like the ball saver you probably get a little more than your usual 1 Lord o light on GOT. I also feel like SW for me is less trapping which may lower it's time.

#4591 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

There's a 'timers stop when ball cradled' setting, yes

Quoted from ChipScott:

It says spinner to increase value, inner loops to destroy at-at.

Another case where the 'directions' don't actually match the rules, and still hasn't been updated months later. The actual requirements are given in the update notes above

Quoted from Psw757:

Only the nine shots (left ramp -> right loop and back) are required for victory MB, the rest are just extra stuff for scoring.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep I'm very familiar with GOT as you know, that's why I said "even enough...," I would like even more!

would have loved if SW had a spinner more like got where it became a legitimate strategy

Quoted from TheLaw:

for the last time, ITS NOT A CHOICE. It is literally unavoidable if you play a multiball or two. Just the balls launching out will knock down enough drops to light lightsaber duel, and then you're locked into no options besides starting it, every other shot is disabled. The machine is 'starting' special code that does this, not the player. The rules are designed to give a fun experience to players, if players are being constantly annoyed by being locked into a mode, then the rules should be changed. Making the game not lock out other shots once lightsaber is lit won't make the game any worse for people who want to play it, they'll just shoot the ramp anyway. Meanwhile people who don't want to play it can just avoid the ramp.

Boba Fett does the same thing locking you in once you start the mode, but it's much more avoidable as you have to shoot combos and white shots outside of modes, so if you want to avoid it, you can play that way. LSD gets started by random bounces hitting the drops, not something you can control.

#4592 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Good news. I haven't had a ton of time with mine and still learning the rules. That left spinner is such a great location.

That is an interesting question. Pro it seems my long games are long like GOT. With more MBs in SW I think that can extend game times, and I feel like the ball saver you probably get a little more than your usual 1 Lord o light on GOT. I also feel like SW for me is less trapping which may lower it's time.

It’s weird; GOT can certainly have long game times, but after going through most the game and even Iron throne, it doesn’t feel like I’ve been playing as long as I really have. I guess that’s a good thing, although my wife doesn’t

#4593 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

for the last time, ITS NOT A CHOICE. It is literally unavoidable if you play a multiball or two. Just the balls launching out will knock down enough drops to light lightsaber duel, and then you're locked into no options besides starting it, every other shot is disabled.

Your option is to CHOOSE to start/deal with it before you get to a point you don't want it to randomly happen.
You can either sit back like a club pro and just let things happen, or you can use strategy to make sure you don't get stuck in it.

Oh whoops the targets were hit and now i have to play this mode.
Oh whoops I locked 3 balls and now I have to play this MB.

No diff'rent, been happening for a long time.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

... and even Iron throne, it doesn’t feel like I’ve been playing as long as I really have.

yeah I found it hard to answer because honestly I 'm just guessing...no real idea how long games are in actual time.

#4594 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Your option is to CHOOSE to start/deal with it before you get to a point you don't want it to randomly happen.
You can either sit back like a club pro and just let things happen, or you can use strategy to make sure you don't get stuck in it.

It doesn't matter *when* I play it, I don't *want* to play it, until I have literally every other objective for Jedi complete, because it's a boring mode with no meaning beyond being a Jedi Objective. The randomness isn't the problem, it's not being able to avoid it. There's no strategy to not getting stuck in it, there's only getting stuck in it because I went for it, or getting stuck in it despite not going for it, and those both suck

#4595 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

It doesn't matter *when* I play it, I don't *want* to play it, until I have literally every other objective for Jedi complete, because it's a boring mode with no meaning beyond being a Jedi Objective.

I feel you man, but it's part of the game. And I just don't understand why everyone thinks/assumes the game should be set up the way they want it.
Dwight has already put in the ability to say yes/no to starting modes which is a pretty great feature, another level of strategy. So should everything be selectable, or should we have to eat some shit every now and again? Or avtually you can;t skip modes completely like GOT can you?
We'll just never agree which is fine. You see it as a roadblock and don't like it, I see it as a road block and it doens't bother me. These games are full of making me do things I don't want to do.

#4596 5 years ago

I think you should be able to pass on Lightsaber Duel after making the red/blue shot but then make it a choice when you start a new ball. Thus allowing you to approach the game the way you want. So if I'm a shot away from starting Above Endor or Escape from Hoth or whatever, I can finish that and come back to Lightsaber Duel after hitting my objectives.

#4597 5 years ago

This is getting somewhat nit-picky. Star Wars code is pretty fantastic. The simple fact that you don't need to repeat Lightsaber Duel if it was previously completed is just fine and a welcome addition to the new code release. This isn't code by committee.

#4598 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I feel you man, but it's part of the game. And I just don't understand why everyone thinks/assumes the game should be set up the way they want it.

This is the point of complaining. The game works one way, and we think it should be another way.

Quoted from TheLaw:

These games are full of making me do things I don't want to do.

If you just want the game to screw you over then it shouldn't matter what it does, so why are you making a big deal out of every time someone requests the change? It makes no difference to you, it makes a giant difference to us, so shut up

#4599 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

This is getting somewhat nit-picky. Star Wars code is pretty fantastic. The simple fact that you don't need to repeat Lightsaber Duel if it was previously completed is just fine and a welcome addition to the new code release. This isn't code by committee.

Not code by committee but last I checked this is called a discussion forum and that is what we are all doing, discussing code.

Nothing worth getting bent out of shape about.

#4600 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

If you just want the game to screw you over then it shouldn't matter what it does, so why are you making a big deal out of every time someone requests the change?

I'm making no more big a deal anymore than you are. You guys say what you think, I say what I think; They're all just opinions from fans of a game.

Quoted from zacaj:

..so shut up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/92?hl=sprudeldudel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.