SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 302.
#4501 5 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I have owned this machine almost 2 months and no Death Star yet.

Play as Han, and go for the Endor planet Death Star. It's easier IMHO.

#4502 5 years ago

+100. I complete Endor almost every game.

#4503 5 years ago

Looks like a solid polishing code update. I get my game Saturday, so I’ll need to update immediately.

#4504 5 years ago

Delete

#4505 5 years ago

Woh, there is now another sound clip of Jabba speaking his native language when you lose a ball. If that was there before, I never heard it.

#4506 5 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I have owned this machine almost 2 months and no Death Star yet.

Took me 9 months before I did it. Yup, I’m not a good player, but I love playing.

#4507 5 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Woh, there is now another sound clip of Jabba speaking his native language when you lose a ball. If that was there before, I never heard it.

I heard it too, definitely wasn't there before.

#4508 5 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Sweet - I hope there are some more hidden nuggets. I was hoping for something other than yoda, more randomness.

In the SW adjustments there is a R2-D2 motor setting so it must be a animated topper they are planning.

Anyone notice a difference in attract mode video and sound?

#4509 5 years ago

Thank you for the update! If the topper is close to as rad as it sounds,and they update the game again this game will be the such a crazy good game
Underrated
Love Star Wars love this game

#4510 5 years ago

Loving the update. No catapults on ten or so Hyperloop opportunities. <Knock on wood>

#4511 5 years ago

Hyperdrive works great. One thing I emailed Stern about was the irregularity of some flashing leds, particularly the start button. This has been fixed. Timing overall seems better

#4512 5 years ago

I have an intermittent problem with the fork ramp on my premium. Occasionally (1 in every 10 games or so) during gameplay, when the fork ramp is supposed to be up (for example during hyperspace hurry-up) the ramp will cycle through it's three positions over and over again, going up and down repeatedly until the hurry-up times out at which time the fork ramp goes back to the down position. Any ideas?

#4513 5 years ago

Did you do the diagnostic?

#4514 5 years ago
Quoted from joshdan:

I have an intermittent problem with the fork ramp on my premium. Occasionally (1 in every 10 games or so) during gameplay, when the fork ramp is supposed to be up (for example during hyperspace hurry-up) the ramp will cycle through it's three positions over and over again, going up and down repeatedly until the hurry-up times out at which time the fork ramp goes back to the down position. Any ideas?

Go into game specific tests and see if the switches are being triggered in up, mid and down positions properly.
They are leaf switches with rollers on them. A cam rotates and makes each switch. I had the same issue and it just needed an slight adjustment to one of them.

#4515 5 years ago

...still no autoplunger adjustment options in the new code... :'(

Excited about everything else though!!

#4516 5 years ago
Quoted from joshdan:

Maybe an intermittent functioning opto that detects the ball is sitting behind the fork? Try reseating the opto connectors.

Go into switch test and tap/pound on the PF and see if that opto registers (it shouldn’t unless a ball is passing through).

#4517 5 years ago

Just in case somebody is interested how to attach the STAR WARS ARMADA Destroyer:

1. Cut two groves across the plastic mounting backet of the ship matching your wire's diameter in width.
2. Drill a hole into the ship with a 3mm drill in between the two groves
3. Bend a wire to a "U" and lay into groves
4. Screw down a washer over the wireform with a small screw

Enjoy your Star Wars Armada destroyer

collage (resized).jpgcollage (resized).jpg

IMG_20180511_161632 (resized).jpgIMG_20180511_161632 (resized).jpg

#4518 5 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Enjoy your Star Wars Armada destroyer

Now that the diverter catapult situation apperars to be more under control, I am thinking a little more about this mod. I didn't want the ball ricocheting and knocking around the destroyer.

I was picturing it more over to the right side so it doesn't block the view of the lanes and lane lights. Maybe it is a non-issue with the placement?

#4519 5 years ago

If it's high enough, it's not a problem. I checked different locations, but placing it high enough solves the visibility issue no matter where you place it.

#4520 5 years ago

Ball exit out of the hyperloop has improved a thousand fold

#4521 5 years ago

Yes - This update made the Hyperloop great - Now it is a completely next level feature.

#4522 5 years ago

Dead Flips flipper code is anyone wants to try it out.

L&R
L-L-L-L R L-L-L-L-L R L R-R

#4523 5 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

Dead Flips flipper code is anyone wants to try it out.
L&R
L-L-L-L R L-L-L-L-L R L R-R

I didn't know pinballs had Easter eggs! How cool is that!

#4524 5 years ago

Even better than Dead Flips code would be midnight madness being re-inserted again sometime down the road!

#4525 5 years ago

Sorry for being such a newb but what is Dead Flip's Code?

#4526 5 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Sorry for being such a newb but what is Dead Flip's Code?

And when do you use it?

#4527 5 years ago

In the attract mode.
There is also an End Credits code that runs like a movie’s credits on certain games.

#4528 5 years ago

Both wife and I got three in the hyperloop on our first game with the new code. Really a great code update! Polished an already awesome game. Still hoping for the return of midnight madness, but with the topper motor option in the service menu...I can’t wait to see the topper!

#4529 5 years ago

I confess that part of me thought the topper would never see the light of day, however, with these ongoing additions it has given me a *new hope*.

#4530 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

And when do you use it?

I used the code after my game has ended but you can try it before you start the game. Dead flip (Jack Danger) does a lot of live streaming of himself playing pinball. Look him up on youtube or on twitch.

#4531 5 years ago

Has anyone checked to confirm no midnight madness?

#4532 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Has anyone checked to confirm no midnight madness?

I guess I wasn’t looking for it specifically. I was more interested in confirming the topper motor service menu (it’s there!). I did go through the menus though and make the adjustment I like, and didn’t notice it.

#4533 5 years ago

This new code SUCKS! They didn't fix the left outlane. It's still a drain monster!

#4534 5 years ago
Quoted from mittens:

I confess that part of me thought the topper would never see the light of day, however, with these ongoing additions it has given me a *new hope*.

On the stream yesterday Zach said that topper was soonish, but NOT next week soon.

#4535 5 years ago

New issue. When I select a mission and I pick two with Endor Speederbike being the first. When I hit both flippers to skip the videos, it freezes and releses the ball but the flippers are dead and the ball drains. Happened 4 out of 20 games last night.

#4536 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

New issue. When I select a mission and I pick two with Endor Speederbike being the first. When I hit both flippers to skip the videos, it freezes and releses the ball but the flippers are dead and the ball drains. Happened 4 out of 20 games last night.

Is this the newest code?

#4537 5 years ago

Question regarding hyperloop. Should it always shoot the balls around at the same speed? Sometimes I notice that the ball doesn't seem to be moving around the loop as fast as other times.

#4538 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Question regarding hyperloop. Should it always shoot the balls around at the same speed? Sometimes I notice that the ball doesn't seem to be moving around the loop as fast as other times.

Mine has done this since day one and on 3 different code versions including 1.03. Most of the time the speed is about the same but there are many times when the speed is slower

#4539 5 years ago

Is there a set number of loops that the ball(s) are supposed to make during hyperspace multiball? I keep having a problem where the ball(s) release from the hyperloop while I’m trying to shoot other balls into the fork ramp (Death Star) entrance. Maybe I’m timing it out? After the balls release from the hyperloop the game still plays the repeating audio as if they are still in the hyperloop and going around

#4540 5 years ago

My Star Wars cooling is now finish

13B54C53-861B-4A12-80F6-A46063734E23 (resized).jpeg13B54C53-861B-4A12-80F6-A46063734E23 (resized).jpeg

7D4CF97C-5CC1-4F87-BAF3-B92B4FB37B40 (resized).jpeg7D4CF97C-5CC1-4F87-BAF3-B92B4FB37B40 (resized).jpeg

AE36593F-0093-40A7-8F95-95CD17CE1D25 (resized).jpegAE36593F-0093-40A7-8F95-95CD17CE1D25 (resized).jpeg

3717BB52-D7A2-4EC4-8881-E8AA16BD6D4C (resized).jpeg3717BB52-D7A2-4EC4-8881-E8AA16BD6D4C (resized).jpeg

2D386C59-9D80-4398-AA50-359D310B5B9F (resized).jpeg2D386C59-9D80-4398-AA50-359D310B5B9F (resized).jpeg

#4541 5 years ago
Quoted from francky93:

My Star Wars cooling is now finish

Awesome - now we have two options: 60mm and 80mm.
Can you post the link to the eBay item, please?

#4543 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

On the stream yesterday Zach said that topper was soonish, but NOT next week soon.

maybe by Christmas?

#4544 5 years ago

That 80mm fan doesn't car a shadow on the translite?

#4545 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

That 80mm fan doesn't car a shadow on the translite?

When I was investigating which one to use I found the 80mm one to cast a shadow and decided for the 60mm one...

#4546 5 years ago

I see nothing

6CFA8D74-05A0-4AA8-9B6C-ED512C7C7924 (resized).jpeg6CFA8D74-05A0-4AA8-9B6C-ED512C7C7924 (resized).jpeg

#4547 5 years ago

Me neither.

#4548 5 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Is this the newest code?

Yes newest code

#4549 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

On the newest code. It only happens if you hit the flippers right away? If you wait until the second video clip it skips it fine???

#4550 5 years ago

Small "bug" report on 1.03 on my LE: Callouts for the planet champions and light saber duel champion exist, but video mode champion and bonus champion is not called out. not quite sure about the others.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/91?hl=dvda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.