Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_6208033_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8600 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 301.
#4251 5 years ago
Quoted from thearcadegeek:

I picked up an LE yesterday and the seller included these toys that he bought for it but never installed. Does anyone have a link to a good way/place to install them in an LE? Thanks.

Modding this game can be a ton of fun too. I added some mods with how I managed to do it, and you can check those posts 2512, 2532, 2533 and 2540 for ideas on how-to's. Once you're finished post your pics!

MVIMG_20171218_150805.jpgMVIMG_20171218_150805.jpg

MVIMG_20171218_174111.jpgMVIMG_20171218_174111.jpg

#4252 5 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Modding this game can be a ton of fun too. I added some mods with how I managed to do it, and you can check those posts 2512, 2532, 2533 and 2540 for ideas on how-to's. Once you're finished post your pics!

looks great - thanks for sharing. I ordered that Star Destroyer as well.

#4253 5 years ago

In the monthly update they said the shooter rod is available and in stock, but still searching their site, or any site for a picture of it...

#4254 5 years ago

If the shooter rod is out then maybe we might have a r2 sighting soon

#4255 5 years ago

I don't see the shooter anywhere. Apparently it is a storm trooper. Part number is 502-7048-00?

#4256 5 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Yours is still one of my favorites. Well done. I've seen a couple others that did a couple things differently that I liked as well. I may try to combo what I like from my 2 or 3 favorites.

#4257 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I don't see the shooter anywhere. Apparently it is a storm trooper. Part number is 502-7048-00?

Crazy, no info on this at all.

Where is the damn topper already!

#4258 5 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Daaaaaaayum

#4259 5 years ago

Future I see. May 4th should be the date. Saying just.

#4260 5 years ago
Quoted from thearcadegeek:

I picked up an LE yesterday and the seller included these toys that he bought for it but never installed. Does anyone have a link to a good way/place to install them in an LE? Thanks.

thearcadegeek - Here are some toy mounting pics and ideas from my Premium, using Mattel Star Wars fighters:

IMG_6028 (resized).JPGIMG_6028 (resized).JPG
IMG_6029 (resized).JPGIMG_6029 (resized).JPG
IMG_6030 (resized).JPGIMG_6030 (resized).JPG
IMG_6031 (resized).JPGIMG_6031 (resized).JPG
IMG_6032 (resized).JPGIMG_6032 (resized).JPG

#4261 5 years ago

AUKraut did you get your Prem at Bumpernets?

#4262 5 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

aukraut did you get your Prem at Bumpernets?

Yessir....

#4263 5 years ago

Ditto!

#4264 5 years ago

Nobody else seems to have added the imperial shuttle. Personally I think it looks friggin' awesome! Was such an iconic moment to my young eyes when I saw it drop from the Star Destroyer in the beginning of Jedi.

pic (resized).jpgpic (resized).jpg

#4265 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Nobody else seems to have added the imperial shuttle. Personally I think it looks friggin' awesome! Was such an iconic moment to my young eyes when I saw it drop from the Star Destroyer in the beginning of Jedi.

I thought about adding the Star Wars miniatures version. I'd probably like it better on your machine if it wasn't smooshed in between the Death Star and Star Destroyer. Not that everything is to scale anyway, but it just doesn't work for me visually.

#4266 5 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I thought about adding the Star Wars miniatures version. I'd probably like it better on your machine if it wasn't smooshed in between the Death Star and Star Destroyer. Not that everything is to scale anyway, but it just doesn't work for me visually.

I get that. But I kind of like my bad guys at the back and good guys up front (X-wing and Y-wing on the drains) look. Like they are coming at each other. But I'll never take down my Imperial Shuttle. My son and I love it too much!!!

#4267 5 years ago

I dig the Imperial Shuttle, but I agree you may want to rework it's position. It's not so much the scale, it's the way there are three ships aligned horizontally. It'd look a little better if you could stagger them a bit more.

But then again, you don't have to do anything I say because I'm not the one looking at it! Whatever you dig is what is right.

#4268 5 years ago

It actually looks a lot better in person. It sits all the way in the back. The star destroyer is so big, I can see how they look to be on the same plane. But that's what is great about pinball and mods. We all like what we like and that is what makes our own games unique to us. Now a bigger question, what do you all think about the Pingraffix power blades. They look cool, but worth $300?

#4269 5 years ago

Has anybody seen a picture of the official Stern shooter rod?

#4270 5 years ago

I admit the shuttle looks pretty frickin' awesome but I'd lose the destroyer in favour of it.

#4271 5 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Has anybody seen a picture of the official Stern shooter rod?

I've done a lot of searching and no luck. My local distributer has them in stock and just waiting for them to post it to their site.

#4272 5 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

My local distributor has them in stock and just waiting for them to post it to their site.

Please throw a link up here if you see it.

#4273 5 years ago

Will do. Just tweeted at Stern and did a search on the part number 502-7048-00 but everybody has a blank image.

#4274 5 years ago

It's amazing how slowly some of this stuff is coming out. It's amazing they got the game done at all.

#4275 5 years ago

Admittedly, I suck at pinball. That said, I FINALLY destroyed the Death Star last night. What a frickin rush. I can't stop thinking about it today, and can't wait to get home to get a crack at it again. lol This game is sneaky good.

#4276 5 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

It's amazing how slowly some of this stuff is coming out. It's amazing they got the game done at all.

Disney is probably trying to squeeze an extra nickel out of this stuff any way they can.

#4277 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I get that. But I kind of like my bad guys at the back and good guys up front (X-wing and Y-wing on the drains) look. Like they are coming at each other. But I'll never take down my Imperial Shuttle. My son and I love it too much!!!

I'm glad you and your son love it. That's the most important thing. I should get my SW premium this weekend and I'm pretty excited about it. Part of the fun will be to add a few tasteful items just like you did.

#4278 5 years ago

Here is a picture of the shooter knob (from Stern's site):

Knob (resized).jpgKnob (resized).jpg

#4279 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Here is a picture of the shooter knob (from Stern's site):

THAT took all that extra time since SW's release to get approved???? smh.....

#4280 5 years ago

pez-stormtrooper--star-wars-pez-candy-dispenser_1400x (resized).jpgpez-stormtrooper--star-wars-pez-candy-dispenser_1400x (resized).jpg

#4281 5 years ago

I prefer the one that dispenses PEZ!

#4282 5 years ago

So, it's either looking at the floor or staring up at the ceiling.....

#4283 5 years ago

This one looks similar but a little too big:
http://a.co/gg3zsbX

#4284 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

So, it's either looking at the floor or staring up at the ceiling.....

Why the hell would they design it like that?

#4285 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Why the hell would they design it like that?

That will be easy to take a pass on.

#4286 5 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

That will be easy to take a pass on.

Someone needs to make that storm trooper shooter mod the right way!

#4287 5 years ago

That stormtrooper is dumb.

A Death Star shooter wouldve been better.

#4288 5 years ago

The Modfather Stormtrooper and Dart Vader shooters look promising. I think they face out instead of up/down.

Edit: Although the Modfather stormtrooper design is from the wrong movies I believe, so I’d go with Darth Vader.

#4289 5 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

That stormtrooper is dumb.
A Death Star shooter wouldve been better.

Even the stormtrooper is better than that smiling Yoda that is for sale in the market place LOL. I've never actually bought a shooter, so skipping the Stern shooter will not be a big deal. Lets hope the topper kicks ass though!

#4290 5 years ago

I, for one, can not justify spending 500 bucks for whatever topper that Stern comes up with. The machine was expensive enough.

#4291 5 years ago

Stern fail. A while back someone suggested this as a shooter rod...the robot that R2 and C3PO talk to at the door of Jabbas palace. PLEASE, PLEASE one of the modders out there do this! You have an instant buy from me.

9FA299CE-DB51-4CC9-9F50-003499F5C041 (resized).png9FA299CE-DB51-4CC9-9F50-003499F5C041 (resized).png

#4292 5 years ago

Stern just confirmed on their Instagram that a code update will be out for May 4th, like many suspected. Can't wait! Maybe it'll be more substantial than a lot of us thought.

#4293 5 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Stern just confirmed on their Instagram that a code update will be out for May 4th, like many suspected. Can't wait! Maybe it'll be more substantial than a lot of us thought.

Here is the post:

@Sternpinball on Instagram (resized).png@Sternpinball on Instagram (resized).png

#4294 5 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Makes sense. Maybe the topper, shooter and other accessories will be announced on May the 4th too...

#4295 5 years ago

Horrible shooter. The jabba palace doorman would have been the way to go. This is an easy pass for me too. Hoping third party / community comes up with something more exciting.

#4296 5 years ago

That shooter is horrendous! Lol

#4297 5 years ago

So now we've failed at the side art and the shooter, that's 0 for 2. Better knock the topper out of the park. My LE is my only pin without a topper and it needs something befitting it's prestigious place in my lineup.

#4298 5 years ago

Guys and gals, I want new code and the topper on May 4th as much as ANYONE, but I don't read that instagram post to say that. It is just talking about May 4th coming... I hope I am wrong!

#4299 5 years ago

This game really needs a cantina mode (complete with music).

Edit: unless I’m missing one?

#4300 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Guys and gals, I want new code and the topper on May 4th as much as ANYONE, but I don't read that instagram post to say that. It is just talking about May 4th coming... I hope I am wrong!

I think you're correct here, sadly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 15,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/86?hl=jaeg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.