SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 302.
#3701 6 years ago

I cracked the egg!

#3702 6 years ago

IMG_4188 (resized).JPGIMG_4188 (resized).JPG

#3703 6 years ago

I agree with some of the previous posts, there needs to be a way to postpone or select not to play lightsaber duel. It kills the flow of the game trying to work through the missions and then have everything stop and make you play lightsaber duel. Should be like Hobbit where you use the button to toggle off the lock shot or mode shot when you are not wanting to start multiball or start a particular mode.

#3704 6 years ago

I am by no means a well-versed pinball player, but I must say that this is one hell of a home machine. The variety and combination of modes, hurry ups, multiplier management and all sorts of other goodies leaves me feeling like there is always more to do or try. It is accessible to friends/family but has a limitless skill ceiling for those that care to dive into it deeper. Those that say this game is "bare" seem to be really missing out. I'm continuously taken aback by how well the code is implemented. All they need are a few more balancing adjustments for the scoring and I can't really think of what else they could do to make it any better!

#3705 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I agree with some of the previous posts, there needs to be a way to postpone or select not to play lightsaber duel. It kills the flow of the game trying to work through the missions and then have everything stop and make you play lightsaber duel.

People need to be reminded the game is not your buddy and isn't set up to make you happy.
That's without going into the seemingly obvious correlation between the fact the lightsaber duel in the movie doesn't take place at a designated time of their choosing.

#3706 6 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Those that say this game is "bare" seem to be really missing out.

They are but they just resign themselves to the fact they can't figure out the scoring and since there's no toys it sucks.But just the other (late) night I decided to beef mine up with some add ons and extra lighting. Shit pops now!

P1020744 (resized).JPGP1020744 (resized).JPG

P1020750 (resized).JPGP1020750 (resized).JPG

P1020755 (resized).JPGP1020755 (resized).JPG

P1020748 (resized).JPGP1020748 (resized).JPG

#3707 6 years ago

I don't think the game is bare at all (at least the premium/LE's)....it has the Millennium Falcon, Death Star, Tie fighter, hyper loop, lcd screen, multiple ramps.....the game is a total blast to play....having anything else in the play field would detract from its flow and fast play....

#3708 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They are but they just resign themselves to the fact they can't figure out the scoring and since there's no toys it sucks.But just the other (late) night I decided to beef mine up with some add ons and extra lighting. Shit pops now!

This is f-ing hilarious! I love the “extra lighting”

#3709 6 years ago

If you don't ask Mike for help on configuring your game you have only yourself to blame if you are not satisfied. There is something wrong in the hookup if you have muddy/muffled sound. I have the same speaker system in 2 SAM games (TRON and XMEN) and they sound much better than stock.

Quoted from PlayPin:

I did not talk with Mike. I guess I should call him. The game I tried the F.F. kit in was Stern Star Trek which is a SAM. I don't think I can try this kit it Star Wars because it is a Spike game. Not to mention I put speaker light kits in Star Wars so the F.F. speakers would be too deep to fit the speaker panel.

The kit I bought was from Flipper Fidelity. I think the sound was very muffled & muddy(lots of bass). Its better just using the sub and leaving stock speakers in the top but its still muddy and the bass is over powering the games vocals & call-outs.

Since the kit I bought was SAM I can't try it on Star Wars. I don't think I am willing to buy anything else from FF. It does seem like S.W. would be much more likely to work since the game has tone controls. Especially since they added even more sound control with 1.01. I guess I will call FF and see what I they say. I assumed most people happy with their kits sound are listening to mostly music on a game like AC/DC or something. I wanted uprade sound systems for my Tron and Star Trek(as well as Star Wars). Since Tron & Star Trek have no tone control I am extra concerned about whether I will be able to get a kit with "balanced sound". The F.F. SAM kit for my Star Trek had too much bass from the upgraded speaker panel to hear vocals and I can't turn it down. I am sure this will be true for Tron as well.

#3710 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I tried some mods on mine too and posted awhile back. Like you, I can't understand why some people down vote this stuff.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/48#post-4113954

#3711 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

People need to be reminded the game is not your buddy and isn't set up to make you happy.
That's without going into the seemingly obvious correlation between the fact the lightsaber duel in the movie doesn't take place at a designated time of their choosing.

Yeah, but we don't pull Obi Wan back from the grave to fight Vader again after he dies. I don't think Vader would hold back if he cradled up either.

#3712 6 years ago

i think were this game really shines...most people don't talk about.

I'm talking about playing a planet mb until you reach victory multiball....then it gets fun

stacking tie fighters multiball with Hyperspace multiball with 40x shot multipliers on while in victory mb = one of sterns best mb stacking offered recently. it gets extremely tough trying to add balls into the hyperloop while you have all 6 out there.

do or do not, there is no try

#3713 6 years ago

Just purchased a SW Premium last week and the fork ramp is already not dropping down all the way. It's not the motor, the side of the ramp is rubbing on the PF. The ramp doesn't appear to be bent...yet, it just looks off center. What's the best solution for this? I don't want to have disassemble my brand new pin if it can be avoided.

#3714 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I agree with some of the previous posts, there needs to be a way to postpone or select not to play lightsaber duel. It kills the flow of the game trying to work through the missions and then have everything stop and make you play lightsaber duel. Should be like Hobbit where you use the button to toggle off the lock shot or mode shot when you are not wanting to start multiball or start a particular mode.

i totally agree and was dissapointed 1.01 did not offer a way to pass on light saber duel. It never fails to interrupt me when I am just about to start a planet multiball. By then I am on ball 3 and I drain during L.S. duel. All mission starts already offer a PASS option. It would be awesome if when L.S. duel interrupts and you are forced to shoot left ramp(as it normally is): Ball is held on left return ramp(as it normally is), then: left flipper button = start duel, right flipper button = pass. Problem solved! Continue where you were at prior to interruption.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

If you don't ask Mike for help on configuring your game you have only yourself to blame if you are not satisfied. There is something wrong in the hookup if you have muddy/muffled sound. I have the same speaker system in 2 SAM games (TRON and XMEN) and they sound much better than stock.

I'm glad to hear your Flipper Fidelity speaker kit sounded good for you, that is encouraging. I installed the SAM kit in my Stern STLE according to the directions. Really not much to it. The bass simply over whelmed the vocals & call-outs so that it is very hard to understand them. The game has no bass & treble controls so that leaves you stuck with only volume control(and I did get the separate volume control for the speaker panel speakers). What you get is what you get. For me it was muffled down vocals that are much harder to understand and lots of bass in the music & sound effects(this is what I mean by "unbalanced sound"). I will call Mike and see what he has to say however. Thanks for your input.

#3715 6 years ago

Quick question. I finally got 3 balls in the hyperloop on 3 consecutive shots...allowing for the ball to settle where I could take a decent shot. By the time the 4th ball was autoplunged, the hyperloop stopped. Is there a way to keep the hyperloop going to give time to get the third ball in. I honestly didn't look up to see the score ticking down. Does hitting the ramps/spinner add time?

#3716 6 years ago

If you don't want to start Light Saber duel don't hit the targets, or at least work out a better plan.

#3717 6 years ago

So my buddy was over and we were comparing his pro to my LE. My scoop shoots just to the tip of the left flipper, his shoots to the right. Does anyone know where it's intended to shoot? Thanks

#3718 6 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

i totally agree and was dissapointed 1.01 did not offer a way to pass on light saber duel. It never fails to interrupt me when I am just about to start a planet multiball. By then I am on ball 3 and I drain during L.S. duel. All mission starts already offer a PASS option. It would be awesome if when L.S. duel interrupts and you are forced to shoot left ramp(as it normally is): Ball is held on left return ramp(as it normally is), then: left flipper button = start duel, right flipper button = pass. Problem solved! Continue where you were at prior to interruption.

I'm glad to hear your Flipper Fidelity speaker kit sounded good for you, that is encouraging. I installed the SAM kit in my Stern STLE according to the directions. Really not much to it. The bass simply over whelmed the vocals & call-outs so that it is very hard to understand them. The game has no bass & treble controls so that leaves you stuck with only volume control(and I did get the separate volume control for the speaker panel speakers). What you get is what you get. For me it was muffled down vocals that are much harder to understand and lots of bass in the music & sound effects(this is what I mean by "unbalanced sound"). I will call Mike and see what he has to say however. Thanks for your input.

My flipper fidelity speakers sound great in SW

#3719 6 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

So my buddy was over and we were comparing his pro to my LE. My scoop shoots just to the tip of the left flipper, his shoots to the right. Does anyone know where it's intended to shoot? Thanks

According to Steve Ritchie's Stern youtube interview it's supposed to shoot to the left flipper at the default setting. If it doesn't make sure your right scoop VUK is square with the hole.

#3720 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My flipper fidelity speakers sound great in SW

I called Mike at Flipper Fidelity. He owns a Stern Star Trek also and agreed with me that the same thing happened to him when he installed the kit. Apparently the factory adjustments for sound are tailored different than most Stern games resulting in more bass. This becomes too much with the F.F. kit. However there are some separate volume controls in the settings menus somewhere that allow you to control back ground sounds & music, and speech. He was able to adjust those until it sounded right. So there is hope for me yet on STLE getting the sound more balanced with the F.F. kit. Very encouraging!

Quoted from Crile1:

Quick question. I finally got 3 balls in the hyperloop on 3 consecutive shots...allowing for the ball to settle where I could take a decent shot. By the time the 4th ball was autoplunged, the hyperloop stopped. Is there a way to keep the hyperloop going to give time to get the third ball in. I honestly didn't look up to see the score ticking down. Does hitting the ramps/spinner add time?

I can't believe you managed to get 3 balls in there before it times out - awesome! That is such a tight shot.

Quoted from TheLaw:

If you don't want to start Light Saber duel don't hit the targets, or at least work out a better plan.

I really don't see this as a practical solution. Most hits to these targets are not intentional anyway(at least for me). The point is the L.S duel could very easily be updated to be the players choice. It's very hard to get to certain later stages in this game and that is exactly when you don't need L.S. duel over-riding what ever you were trying to achieve(IMHO).

#3721 6 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

I really don't see this as a practical solution. Most hits to these targets are not intentional anyway(at least for me). The point is the L.S duel could very easily be updated to be the players choice. It's very hard to get to certain later stages in this game and that is exactly when you don't need L.S. duel over-riding what ever you were trying to achieve(IMHO).

I completely understand your point and people wanting things to work a certian(t) way, but again, pinball machines have always "been against you" and shouldn't be set up as total user option guided tours.

Example of the Tron you own; You cant hit the flipper and select which target bank award is lit. Now SOS is lit, but you want double scores going into it but something else is lit are lit...what do you do? Try to shoot around to pops and move the award to Double and then start SOS...shit, went in scoop and you're screwed.
Or take Wh20. Gotta complete Willys and then start multiball for Vacation jackpot, accidentally goes in lock and you're totally screwed after.
The point is, yes these things could be "switched off" if programmed that way, or you can can learn to plan things better and take notice of what's happening. If you notice you're near SOS in Tron you set up the double scoring to start before...liekj Wh20 with X5 MB. If you're semi close to saber duel why not go after the targets and start duel before something else you're planning? Or you can just sit back and hope the drops get knocked down in a pleasing manner to you.

#3722 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I completely understand your point and people wanting things to work a certian(t) way, but again, pinball machines have always "been against you" and shouldn't be set up as total user option guided tours.
Example of the Tron you own; You cant hit the flipper and select which target bank award is lit. Now SOS is lit, but you want double scores going into it but something else is lit are lit...what do you do? Try to shoot around to pops and move the award to Double and then start SOS...shit, went in scoop and you're screwed.
Or take Wh20. Gotta complete Willys and then start multiball for Vacation jackpot, accidentally goes in lock and you're totally screwed after.
The point is, yes these things could be "switched off" if programmed that way, or you can can learn to plan things better and take notice of what's happening. If you notice you're near SOS in Tron you set up the double scoring to start before...liekj Wh20 with X5 MB. If you're semi close to saber duel why not go after the targets and start duel before something else you're planning? Or you can just sit back and hope the drops get knocked down in a pleasing manner to you.

Oh I get it, that is pinball. There are lots of games with these kinds of things that happen just when you don't want them to. I see your point about keeping an eye on the drop progress. To be honest I tend to totally ignore it except when I want to qualify add a ball. You could always force the L.S. duel before you go into a planet mode. I tend to get totally focused on mode progress and what I need to hit to finish the mode. Many of those turkeys relight a bunch of shots if you don't complete them all in the time it wants you to. You can seem to get stuck in some endlessly if you don't make the sequence in time. It swear its even kept me from starting any other modes as well! In any case this game causes me tunnel vision often because I want to get further into the modes than I have before. You are correct though. I am learning the more things you can pay attention to the more it will pay off for you. This game has so many layers to it. And all of it plays out at you in lightning speed. On top of that missed shots are not forgiving. Miss and everything can time out before you regain control of the ball(or worse lose it). This can include shot multipliers, combos, hurry ups, completed mode shots(resetting), and probably other things.

#3723 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I can't believe I never even thought to try to double scores before SOS! I think my problem may actually be that I ignore drop targets to much

Quoted from TheLaw:

Been there done that! This has to be one of the all time worst examples....DOOOOHHHHHHHHH!

#3724 6 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Oh I get it, that is pinball. There are lots of games with these kinds of things that happen just when you don't want them to.

Yeah I like some games that work the opposite...I just like a good mix. Met is a game that when you're doing well it all seems to come together nicely and help you without thinking too much.

Quoted from PlayPin:

I can't believe I never even thought to try to double scores before SOS!

Dude that's the whole key! No timer either...carries into Portal if you complete SOS

#3725 6 years ago
Quoted from HeadRush:

Just purchased a SW Premium last week and the fork ramp is already not dropping down all the way. It's not the motor, the side of the ramp is rubbing on the PF. The ramp doesn't appear to be bent...yet, it just looks off center. What's the best solution for this? I don't want to have disassemble my brand new pin if it can be avoided.

Quoted from AUKraut:

According to Steve Ritchie's Stern youtube interview it's supposed to shoot to the left flipper at the default setting. If it doesn't make sure your right scoop VUK is square with the hole.

Or bend the end of the lane guide. It's much easier and squaring the VUK didn't work on mine. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/67#post-4244466

#3726 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Dude that's the whole key! No timer either...carries into Portal if you complete SOS

I'm really glad you mentioned this one. I have never really stopped to think about the importance this feature. To date my high score on Tron is only ~ 125M. I have heard scores in the billions are possible on this game but its hard for me to believe from my experience. On top of that I have not made it to the Portal yet. In fact no one that has played my Tron has and I know a few well above average players. My style is to shoot around at what ever looks good at the time. I actually try not to start disk multiball for as long as possible so that I can do other things. There must be a lot to this game that we have been missing if people are really scoring in the billions.

#3727 6 years ago

Can someone please direct me to the guy who made the cool instruction cards?

#3728 6 years ago

Club members, I need help. I can’t remeber ever being so frustrated with a game I owned. My sw premium is a cheap drain monster. I’ve leveled it to 6.5 and perfect left-right. It’s excruciating. It’s the one thing in pinball I can’t stand is cheap drains.

When I shoot up the Death Star ramp to start a mode and it comes back down to begin the mode, the ramp does this weird and poorly timed little up-down thing and throws the ball randomly. 50% sdtm. Completely un-savable.

I fixed the Tatooine scoop by moving the ball guide a little. That’s the one thing that’s like clockwork now (and the only reliable ball saver in the new code).

Ball launch is absurdly random. And routinely left outlane drain. It will ball save and send it right back into the outlane again very frequently.

And finally, the worst offender: the left loop is 100% drain. If I time it perfectly, I can catch a tip of my right flipper, but it just hops up, and drains down the middle or smacks the glass and jumps to the left outlane. If not, it’s not sdtm.

I spent two hours working on it tonight and had almost no effect. I really haven’t hated a machine this much since ghostbusters (I know people love it, but the only ones I’ve ever played were all CHEAP drain monsters, I won’t play it anymore). It’s killing me because I LOVE the Star Wars theme, and the code on this looks great. I just can’t get into it at all. I’ve never been so mad at a machine I own before!! I need counseling!

#3729 6 years ago

Put a straight edge across the playfield. Make sure it’s flat. Mine wasn’t and it made the game no fun. Stern made it right but it’s something you need to check.

#3730 6 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Club members, I need help. I can’t remeber ever being so frustrated with a game I owned. My sw premium is a cheap drain monster. I’ve leveled it to 6.5 and perfect left-right. It’s excruciating. It’s the one thing in pinball I can’t stand is cheap drains.
When I shoot up the Death Star ramp to start a mode and it comes back down to begin the mode, the ramp does this weird and poorly timed little up-down thing and throws the ball randomly. 50% sdtm. Completely un-savable.
I fixed the Tatooine scoop by moving the ball guide a little. That’s the one thing that’s like clockwork now (and the only reliable ball saver in the new code).
Ball launch is absurdly random. And routinely left outlane drain. It will ball save and send it right back into the outlane again very frequently.
And finally, the worst offender: the left loop is 100% drain. If I time it perfectly, I can catch a tip of my right flipper, but it just hops up, and drains down the middle or smacks the glass and jumps to the left outlane. If not, it’s not sdtm.
I spent two hours working on it tonight and had almost no effect. I really haven’t hated a machine this much since ghostbusters (I know people love it, but the only ones I’ve ever played were all CHEAP drain monsters, I won’t play it anymore). It’s killing me because I LOVE the Star Wars theme, and the code on this looks great. I just can’t get into it at all. I’ve never been so mad at a machine I own before!! I need counseling!

I also hate cheap drains a lot.
I installed a very small diverter at the end of the loop, work 99%, only 1% of the balls drain in the center from the left side.
Same for the vuk.
I'm very happy and Star Wars Premium is a monster of fun to play.

#3731 6 years ago

Where did you get the topper from? I'm thinking that would be perfect rather than wait and see what the $500 Stern option ends up being.

#3732 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Can you please post a link to that interview? Thanks in advance

#3733 6 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Can you please post a link to that interview? Thanks in advance

Correction on my part: it was actually on Facebook Live, not youtube. If you go to Stern Pinball's Facebook site, click on the Videos link, it was the hour plus interview on December 14, 2017.

#3734 6 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Besides pitch and leveling. The adjustments I have done or read about to prevent sdtm or cheap drains.

1) move the posts (right and left) down on the side drain lanes. It’s not cheating in my view if it makes your game more fun.
2) adjust the shooter lane guide. Remove the plastic above it to get at the screw to adjust it out or in.
3) adjust your coil strength in the service menu. Yes, it affects all coils, but it helped with cheap drains.
4) I read someone put a piece of thick tape near the top of the horseshoe loop. This caused drag on the ball as it whipped around there and changed the trajectory.

Hopefully one, or a combo of these, helps. It’s a very picky game, but once you get it setup right, it’s a blast to play.

#3735 6 years ago

This game has made me a better player more than any. It has taught me to nudge better and my drop catches, dead flips, post passes, and tip passes have greatly improved. Not saying that things don't need to be adjusted (luckily mine hasn't), but I know my cheap drains have mostly gone away as I've gotten better. It's a tough game. Putting it on 5 balls and adding ball save from the VUK helped me get through the growing pains. Put up a 3 billion score last night. Time to go to 3 balls.

#3736 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

This game has made me a better player more than any. It has taught me to nudge better and my drop catches, dead flips, post passes, and tip passes have greatly improved. Not saying that things don't need to be adjusted (luckily mine hasn't), but I know my cheap drains have mostly gone away as I've gotten better. It's a tough game. Putting it on 5 balls and adding ball save from the VUK helped me get through the growing pains. Put up a 3 billion score last night. Time to go to 3 balls.

I agree SW has made me a better player. When I go back to GOTG, it seems easy...kind of.

#3737 6 years ago

I won a local tournament after playing Star Wars for 4 weeks in a row.
Every pinballs felt slow and easy

#3738 6 years ago

Star Wars is really polished. Game play, sound, code, art - the complete package is really well done. I had always planned to purchase this (as a big star wars nerd) but I confess to initial bewilderment when I saw the 'bare' playfield. Now owning the game, I do not find the playfield to be barren at all and have absolutely zero buyer remorse. I would also rank sw:p to be in my top 5 favourites and will likely be in the house for a long, long time. It's certainly the game that gets most of my time.

#3739 6 years ago

Anybody seen this issue with their death star? Ive adjusted the hold power, but doesn't seem to do anything (actually not sure what that adjustment does?)

IMG_0535 (resized).jpgIMG_0535 (resized).jpg

#3740 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Anybody seen this issue with their death star? Ive adjusted the hold power, but doesn't seem to do anything (actually not sure what that adjustment does?)

There should be two arms in the back that are attached to the coil, are they both moving okay?

#3741 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

There should be two arms in the back that are attached to the coil, are they both moving okay?

let me check...I assume their under the play field...

#3742 6 years ago

They are behind the death star. Pull the playfield forward. I had a set screw come loose and the arm disconnected. 5 min fix.

#3743 6 years ago

Hang in there , keep trying to adjust. Mine was, and still is a complete bastard machine compared to others I played. In the end I gave up .

I traded mine, kept rubbing me the wrong way. SW is awesome game all over, it really is one of the best , but this particular LE and me never bonded.. down the line I will give one another shot for sure .

Quoted from paynemic:

#3744 6 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

They are behind the death star. Pull the playfield forward. I had a set screw come loose and the arm disconnected. 5 min fix.

it was the set screw...not sure it was ever installed as its no where to be found in the game....

#3745 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

I won a local tournament after playing Star Wars for 4 weeks in a row.
Every pinballs felt slow and easy

I played Wizard of Oz the other day at a local venue and I felt like I could take a nap between shots. I liked it a lot but boy did it feel different. SW has definitely made me a better play ... and I still have a long way to go.

#3746 6 years ago
Quoted from HeadRush:

I agree SW has made me a better player. When I go back to GOTG, it seems easy...kind of.

Can't agree more. Frustrating along the way, but rewarding in the end.

Edit: that basically means what others have been posting. After a few weeks on the swle, I walked up to a stern mustang in a well played pinball place and put in a high score on my very first game. Then to an AFM remake (also first timer) and scored 6 billion. Honestly after swle training it could become an issue to find a game with lastability...

#3747 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This is by far the hardest I have laughed at a post since the pinball 3000 thread.

#3748 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I totally agree with you, after owning this game for a few weeks I finally played a game on my Metallica pro and scored 500,000,000+ and was the closest I’ve ever been to end of the line.

#3749 6 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I totally agree with you, after owning this game for a few weeks I finally played a game on my Metallica pro and scored 500,000,000+ and was the closest I’ve ever been to end of the line.

This is so true....after playing my SW for a few weeks I went back to my AFMRLE and put up 17B....Highest prior was 8B

#3750 6 years ago

I played a few games tonight and during one of the games a slam tilt just happened surprisingly. I was in the middle of Endor multi ball when this happen. I also started to notice the hyper loop feels like it’s slower and I’m getting more balls not making it around after the 4th loop, could this be a problem brewing or just coincidence?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.