Pinside_forum_6208033_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8600 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg
sw1 (resized).JPEG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,047 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 301.
#3301 6 years ago

Haha. Oh well, maybe people are afraid to make waves?

Ironic that it ended up with Yelobird. The Mod Couple mods are amazing in their detail and creativity. Opposite that turd which is just a junky toy with an LED in it.

#3302 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I went with the Imperial since that is the one in the game and on artwork. The victory looks good too just slightly smaller.

I did the same and must say I'm very happy with the way my SW Pro is looking now.

IMG_2015 (resized).jpgIMG_2015 (resized).jpg

IMG_2017 (resized).jpgIMG_2017 (resized).jpg

IMG_1928 (resized).jpgIMG_1928 (resized).jpg

IMG_2014 (resized).jpgIMG_2014 (resized).jpg

#3303 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I went with the Imperial since that is the one in the game and on artwork. The victory looks good too just slightly smaller.

Go with the Imperial. It looks more like the Star Destroyer in the opening scene of the original movie. Plus, it is bigger and more impressive looking.

#3304 6 years ago
Quoted from Alby:

I did the same and must say I'm very happy with the way my SW Pro is looking now.

I like how you mounted the fighters to the spotlights; not sure how it looks in person but seems good in your pics.

#3305 6 years ago
Quoted from Alby:

Where did you get that lockdown bar label? I can’t find it to save my life.

#3306 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I like how you mounted the fighters to the spotlights; not sure how it looks in person but seems good in your pics.

Thanks,I think they look good .This is a better pic.

IMG_2042 (resized).jpgIMG_2042 (resized).jpg

#3307 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Hey Mate, purchased from a pinsider in this thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sw-may-the-force-plaquette-for-lockbar

#3308 6 years ago

To funny. Unfortunately the truth lyes in the details. All of that feedback is from Pinball Machine transactions. Nobody has ever admitted they bought one of those claymation mods!

#3309 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

There are 2 different ones for sale here on Pinside, and Cointaker sells a Laseriffic made one as well....

#3310 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

There are 2 different ones for sale here on Pinside, and Cointaker sells a Laseriffic made one as well....

The one i purchased is made by pinsider kapsreiter

#3311 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Imperial or victory class? What’s the best?

Everyone will have a different choice on this one. I Loved the Imperial class model but it is very large at about 8" in length. My fear was that size for the most part goes from the back to just about the LCD mini screen. Not a big deal but covered to much playfield especially the upper roll overs which for me is hard enough to see. Plus it covered our Satellite spot mod. I opted for the Victory class model as shown. While not as ideal it seems to fit the back playfield images scale a bit better and still leaves much of the playfield exposed. The detail on either is Extremely well done down to the mini antennas and engines. Perfect in every detail! These ships do Not need custom illumination! They are directly in front of the stock Spot lamps!

IMG_0462 (resized).jpgIMG_0462 (resized).jpg

IMG_0463 (resized).jpgIMG_0463 (resized).jpg

#3312 6 years ago
Quoted from Alby:

Thanks,I think they look good .This is a better pic.

Looks great! Which MF is that?

#3313 6 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Looks great! Which MF is that?

That's the one from MezelMods, i think they use the MF from Xwing Miniatures

#3314 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

To funny. Unfortunately the truth lyes in the details. All of that feedback is from Pinball Machine transactions. Nobody has ever admitted they bought one of those claymation mods!

Yup... I think theres a person or 2 in this thread that needs to step up to the mic

#3315 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yup... I think theres a person or 2 in this thread that needs to step up to the mic

It actually did look good, under glass, with the lights off, and a Sheet over the game!

#3316 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yelobird those mods from Lighted Pinball Mods are completely gross. I don't understand how they can look at what they have done and be proud of the work. And for the love of all things holy, DO NOT put characters and ships from other Star Wars movies in this game! Its sacrilegious! Put a clone trooper in? How about a brand new Tie Fighter from the Last Jedi? Stop it. Rant over.

#3317 6 years ago

I decided to make to re-mod it to the Lighted Snub Nose Destroyer! Fly's around corners and does high speed space U-Turns. Sad thing even my dog wouldn't chew on it and she eats Everything!@

IMG_0464 (resized).jpgIMG_0464 (resized).jpg

IMG_2520 (resized).jpgIMG_2520 (resized).jpg

#3318 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

yelobird those mods from Lighted Pinball Mods are completely gross. I don't understand how they can look at what they have done and be proud of the work. And for the love of all things holy, DO NOT put characters and ships from other Star Wars movies in this game! Its sacrilegious! Put a clone trooper in? How about a brand new Tie Fighter from the Last Jedi? Stop it. Rant over.

I don't know what any of that means but let me give this a wack.

They look like total shit.
Rsnt over

#3319 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't know what any of that means but let me give this a wack.
They look like total shit.
Rsnt over

Bingo.

#3320 6 years ago

That’s it! Thanks!

#3321 6 years ago

Wonder if the same guy made this TSPP mod.

hff (resized).jpghff (resized).jpg

#3322 6 years ago

I bought an x-wing miniatures millennium falcon for my pro. Has anyone done a "How To" for putting lights in the back like the one on the premium/LE's?

#3323 6 years ago

lol it keeps getting funnier. I went to his page to check his reviews, and see if there was a way to leave a note to make sure I never buy one of his products, and I saw that I left a review for him previously. However it was just when I sold him my Rollergames, not for one of his actual products.

#3324 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

lol it keeps getting funnier. I went to his page to check his reviews, and see if there was a way to leave a note to make sure I never buy one of his products, and I saw that I left a review for him previously. However it was just when I sold him my Rollergames, not for one of his actual products.

Look at his eBay store feed back. 100% and 10300 transactions.

Not sure how that is possible with a giant hunk of shit like that!

Was it that I just got he sample piece when he started making these?

#3325 6 years ago

10 days until I pick up my SW Premium!!!!!!!

#3326 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Congrats! Start practicing your hand eye coordination as this machine is blistering fast fun! Playing Hobbit after this feels like a leisurely walk in the park. lol

#3327 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Congrats! Start practicing your hand eye coordination as this machine is blistering fast fun! Playing Hobbit after this feels like a leisurely walk in the park. lol

That's exactly what I'm looking for in my collection. LOTR and Hobbit are so similar. I love the Hobbit and my wife loves LOTR. I need something fast and with flow. The whole family voted yes to SW Premium. My son went nuts the first time he hit the hyperloop on location. I'll be PM'ing you about those lighted speakers very soon, once I have the game in hand.

#3328 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

That's exactly what I'm looking for in my collection.

I have SW & DI right next to each other...it's great going back and forth...keeps you on your toes.

#3329 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

That's exactly what I'm looking for in my collection. LOTR and Hobbit are so similar. I love the Hobbit and my wife loves LOTR. I need something fast and with flow. The whole family voted yes to SW Premium. My son went nuts the first time he hit the hyperloop on location. I'll be PM'ing you about those lighted speakers very soon, once I have the game in hand.

To funny, seems like we not only have a similar collection but we also have similar house rules. My family for the most parts votes on games that come in as well as depart. For me thats a huge part of the fun. Knowing I have a title that the family will enjoy together is more fun than a game I play alone in the basement. I made the mistake of trading my WOZ some time ago without a vote and as you would have guessed I picked up a new WOZrr last week as majority rules my decision was Wrong! lol

#3330 6 years ago

here's our version of the mf...for those who might be interest...

star-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-6 (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-6 (resized).JPG

star-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-9 (resized).jpgstar-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-9 (resized).jpg

#3331 6 years ago

@Lermods, do you have a photo of the Falcon not in the dark and front view?
Thanks.

Also that looks great!

#3332 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

and it will be glorious...glorious i tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3333 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Lermods, do you have a photo of the Falcon not in the dark and front view?
Thanks.
Also that looks great!

Unlit.

AA9BA642-C8C5-45E9-A0BF-66A26D78E357 (resized).jpegAA9BA642-C8C5-45E9-A0BF-66A26D78E357 (resized).jpeg

#3334 6 years ago

Wasn’t completely satisfied with any of the inner cabinet art choices so I made my own.

3DA2D205-DEAD-451A-B680-E73B41E97AD9 (resized).jpeg3DA2D205-DEAD-451A-B680-E73B41E97AD9 (resized).jpeg

51365EE6-E542-46F9-B5C7-608C068FE7EF (resized).jpeg51365EE6-E542-46F9-B5C7-608C068FE7EF (resized).jpeg

35294119-77D4-48E8-868D-E54FA2F97209 (resized).jpeg35294119-77D4-48E8-868D-E54FA2F97209 (resized).jpeg

0872A3D4-E6E3-41FB-9F8D-49C957677D21 (resized).jpeg0872A3D4-E6E3-41FB-9F8D-49C957677D21 (resized).jpeg

#3335 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Wasn’t completely satisfied with any of the inner cabinet art choices so I made my own.

Very nice job well done! If I didn't just install the Stern art and PS lights I would So be on this! Bravo. Are these on your site??? Depending on price I might be persuaded to loose the Stern art. Plus I need one of your awesome shooters!

#3336 6 years ago

These or mirror blades are the way to go.
Real nice job!
Topper pending, but Stern pooped the bed so far with the extras on this one.

#3337 6 years ago

My new Premium shipped out today! I will have it in 6 days!
Yes Yes Yes
I’m super excited to be joining the club!

#3338 6 years ago

i have some lockbar plates in stock

euro 31,- shipped !

47fb219e04703e1567cf6d393e48b62fafc7a121 (resized).jpeg47fb219e04703e1567cf6d393e48b62fafc7a121 (resized).jpeg

#3339 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Very nice job well done! If I didn't just install the Stern art and PS lights I would So be on this! Bravo. Are these on your site??? Depending on price I might be persuaded to loose the Stern art. Plus I need one of your awesome shooters!

Thanks, we don't have them on the site yet, but are working on it. The limiting factor now is figuring out shipping costs. Right now only a very limited number of them, but can make more if there is interest. Will likely be $150 per set.

#3340 6 years ago

My right scoop was firing SDTM. I tried adjusting the position of the scoop at the top of the VUK to point towards the side ball guide but that provided little improvement. The solenoid power adjustment didn’t help either.

I decided to bend the ball guide but didn't see any guidance how to do that so I thought I would post the method I used. The adjustment took all of 5 minutes.

If you remove the Jedi Training target that is just in front of the ball guide, you can gain access to the ball guide. Here you can see the ball guide with the target removed. Notice where the metal ball guide rests in relation to the black outline around the target opening.

5C41587E-322C-4A64-9723-45BEEAB8EDB5 (resized).jpeg5C41587E-322C-4A64-9723-45BEEAB8EDB5 (resized).jpeg

Loosen the 2 nuts from below the playfield that hold the ball guide tight to the PF. You do not need to remove these nuts, just loosen the ball guide so it does not scrape the PF clear as you bent it. I placed some electrical tape on the face of the ball guide to protect the finish. Using an adjustable wrench, gently bend the end of the ball guide towards the center of the PF. It does not need to move much so go easy when bending.

85F961CF-CC52-487B-B0ED-DA7AFAF2BBED (resized).jpeg85F961CF-CC52-487B-B0ED-DA7AFAF2BBED (resized).jpeg

In this picture, you can see exactly how far I moved mine. Basically from overlapping the target opening to just inside the edge of the opening. Reassemble and tighten the ball guide nuts. With my solenoid power at 64, the ball now hits the lane guide above the left flipper. Backed the power down to 25 and it hits the center or just above center every time! No more frustrating drains to end my multiball!

2F1BE71A-8F79-47A9-88A2-2733CFA5D5F8 (resized).jpeg2F1BE71A-8F79-47A9-88A2-2733CFA5D5F8 (resized).jpeg

#3341 6 years ago

Are there any Cliffy protectors needed for this game aside from the shooter lane? I don't see any available, but maybe some are in the pipeline? How about areas to add mylar?

#3342 6 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

My right scoop was firing SDTM no matter how I adjusted the solenoid power. I tried turning the scoop above the hole to point towards the side ball guide but that provided little help. I decided to bend the ball guide but didn't see any guidance how to do that so I thought I would post the method I used. Took all of 5 minutes.
If you remove the Jedi Training target that is just in front of the ball guide, we can gain access to the ball guide. Here you can see the ball guide with the target removed. Notice where the metal ball guide rests in relation to the black outline around the target opening.

Loosen the 2 nuts from below the playfield that hold the ball guide tight to the PF. You do not need to remove these nuts. I placed some electrical tape on the face of the ball guide to protect the finish. Using an adjustable wrench, gently bend the end of the ball guide out to the center of the PF. It does not need to move much so go easy when bending.

In this picture, you can see exactly how far I moved mine. Basically from overlapping the target opening to just to the edge of the opening. Reassemble and tighten the ball guide nuts. With my solenoid power at 64, the ball now hits the lane guide above the left flipper. Backed the power down to 25 and it hits the center or just above center every time! No more frustrating drains to end my multiball!

Did you try adjusting the VUK so that it is square with the hole?? Steve Ritchie mentioned that in one of his interviews as the fix for that problem as some where assembled off a hair, and that did the trick on mine.

#3343 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Did you try adjusting the VUK so that it is square with the hole?? Steve Ritchie mentioned that in one of his interviews as the fix for that problem as some where assembled off a hair, and that did the trick on mine.

What is VUK?

#3344 6 years ago

Vertical Up-kicker

#3345 6 years ago

I think he means the scoop.

#3346 6 years ago

With regards to the Armada Star Destroyer figure, has anyone opened this up so lighting or fiber optics can be added? That would be the finishing touch.

#3347 6 years ago

I was the one who asked Steve Ritchie about this. His intention is for the ball to go to the left flipper and not the right, which is what some have done by lowering the power from the scoop. If you want to see his answer to what is intended and how to fix/adjust this so it works correctly go to 15:50 left in the video below:

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10156068154799244/

#3348 6 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

With regards to the Armada Star Destroyer figure, has anyone opened this up so lighting or fiber optics can be added? That would be the finishing touch.

Take a look on Etsy store called the Led hangar.

Guy doing all kinds of armada Star Wars stuff with fiber optic and it looks amazing.

#3349 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I did indeed try that first and it did not completely solve it. IMO, bending the ball guide like this was way easier and more effective than repositioning the VUK scoop. No need to remove the ramp and plastics to bend the ball guide.

#3350 6 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I did indeed try that first and it did not help. In the end, bending the ball guide like this was way easier and more effective.

Cool, as long as it works!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 15,047 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/67?hl=micky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.