SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,062 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 302.
#3251 6 years ago

Ordered mine,so cool

758369865 (resized).png758369865 (resized).png

#3252 6 years ago

Left sabres shorter plug in for shooter lane
Right sabres with longer wires for mounting else where on PF.

DSC08663 (resized).JPGDSC08663 (resized).JPG

#3253 6 years ago

https://www.2niro-pinball.com/boutique/Light-saber-mod-p101286105

Light sabre mod 225€
Postage outside Europe 30€

#3254 6 years ago

Went to the Operating Room Bar in West Des Moines, IA. Tons of high quality games. Most set up great. I own, and absolutely love, a SW Premium...the SW pro there was set up horrible...drain, drain, drain. Unplayable. No wonder people who don’t own it are so hard on it. The Met Prem also needed some major attention (many shots not registering and magnets not working properly). Went to Up Down bar in East Village Des Moines. Smells like a foot, but games are 25 cents. Got a ton of plays on a GOTG pro...really digging it (played at Operating Room, not digging it and $1 a play, so didn’t give it a chance). Tomorrow I will go for more! I know...not totally SW info, but didn’t fit into anything else.

#3255 6 years ago

I joined the club yesterday... bought a minty fresh Pro from a friend of mine! Loving it so far!

I was going through the flasher test as some of the flashers were not working (one bulb was in the coin box and the other had a lead bent).

Does the Pro have the "Behind the Death Star" flasher? Thats the only one that didn't work and before I go crazy looking for it, I thought I would ask if it is really there.

#3256 6 years ago

I finally finished my Tatooine/Jabba's Palace mod for my SW pro! Whew!

I have enough material to make around ten of these, if there is any interest. See details in this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/limited-run-tatooine-and-hoth-mods-star-wars-pinball#post-4235644

This will only work in the PRO version.

Next up - Hoth! This should work on PRO and Pre/LE. Need some time refining yet.

Desert Palace (resized).jpgDesert Palace (resized).jpg

hoth2 (resized).jpghoth2 (resized).jpg

#3257 6 years ago

Hello.
I've been playing this pinball for some time now, and my high score hasn't been beaten for months ( 18 billion before and 28 billion as of today). I'm sure its a great score but I have no idea how good it is, I can't find a leaderboard online. So here's 2 questions : Is there a leaderboard online? And if not, what is the highest score you've seen?
Thank you very much

(sorry for the blurry photo, it's a screenshot for a video I did, and I was so happy i was shaking ahah)

Capture d’e?cran 2018-02-19 a? 19.26.38 (resized).pngCapture d’e?cran 2018-02-19 a? 19.26.38 (resized).png

#3258 6 years ago

Yes there is an app called Pindigo that has a leaderboard and is great to use. If your settings are not default you should indicate that when you submit the score. Also include facts like “no tilt bob”.

#3259 6 years ago

kermit24 Hello.
Thank you for answering
The pinball is in a bar so i don't know a lot except it does tilt easily, the lanes outside are set to middle and it runs on the latest version. And of course its a 3 ball game (+ extra balls)

#3260 6 years ago
Quoted from HugoChinaski:

Hello.
I've been playing this pinball for some time now, and my high score hasn't been beaten for months ( 18 billion before and 28 billion as of today). I'm sure its a great score but I have no idea how good it is, I can't find a leaderboard online. So here's 2 questions : Is there a leaderboard online? And if not, what is the highest score you've seen?
Thank you very much
(sorry for the blurry photo, it's a screenshot for a video I did, and I was so happy i was shaking ahah)

Wow. My highest is around 1 billion. That is an amazing score!

Marc

#3261 6 years ago

@mschonbrun
Hello. Thank you for answering. I was struggling around a billion for some time, and then i found out a perfect way to go past 10 billion (I've scored over 10b around twenty times)
You pick R2D2, light Endor and Death star missions.
While you finish those missions, you need to complete one hyperspace hurry up and have around 25-30 tie fighters. If you can also star double multipliers its better.
Then you launch the two mission multiballs (endor & death star) While you do them, you should have also the tie fighters and the hyperspace multiballs. With that you can easily finish all those multiballs missions and jackpots, your multiplier will be x20 or x40, so you can do some 4 or 5 billions shots.
You should be between 5 and 20b with just that. Try to repeat with tattoine and hoth missions and you'll be over 20b!
Funny story, today I did 25billion on my first ball, the last 2 were shitty and I climbed to 28b using the "5% score" at the beginning
Good luck !

#3262 6 years ago

'...no idea where the billions even came from when I put them up.'

Is the consensus this is a good thing for pinball, bad, or just different? My brain is having a hard time accepting the same shot/animation/call out is sometimes worth peanuts and other times worth a boat load. Kinda feels like I am gambling or playing the lottery instead of controlling my own destiny.

Metallica has audio cues 'jack f_pot' for x4 running. SW has no distinction. Would love a special call out or animation clip for x20 and x40 to indicate this is not your average shot you just hit!

#3263 6 years ago

mschonbrun
Hello. Thank you for answering. I was struggling around a billion for some time, and then i found out a perfect way to go past 10 billion (I've scored over 10b around twenty times)
While you finish those missions, you need to complete one hyperspace hurry up and have around 25-30 tie fighters. If you can also star double multipliers its better.
Then you launch the two mission multiballs (endor & death star) While you do them, you should have also the tie fighters and the hyperspace multiballs. With that you can easily finish all those multiballs missions and jackpots, your multiplier will be x20 or x40, so you can do some 4 or 5 billions shots.
You should be between 5 and 20b with just that. Try to repeat with tattoine and hoth missions and you'll be over 20b!
Funny story, today I did 25billion on my first ball, the last 2 were shitty and I climbed to 28b using the "5% score" at the beginning
Good luck !

I think you underestimate what a good player you are That’s awesome—I’m not that skilled, but I do have fun trying!

Marc

#3264 6 years ago

@mschonbrun
I think you underestimate your potential I've been teaching this method to my friends and they're starting to reach 5 or 6 billions. I know i'm an above average player but I honestly think a good score comes a lot from knowledge of the rules, the missions etc.. and strategy. Anyway I've looked on the forum and on Pindigo and it seems 28billion is by far the high score (with 3balls) and I just can't believe it !!!!!! Has anyone seen higher?
Sorry if I sound cocky, i'm just so happy

#3265 6 years ago

I think my problem is that I know which shots to hit, and I just cannot get the ball to go where I want it to!

#3266 6 years ago

mschonbrun
Good luck !

Awesome scoring......Are you playing Endor & Death Star Mission 4 (Multiball) missions at the same time or separately?? If they are at the same time that is not a default setting on the latest code (V1.00). I can see if you get the Tie & Hyperspace multiball going then at the same time as well having both Endor & Death Star Mission going scores could blow up....

#3267 6 years ago

AUKraut
Hello, thank you
The pinball is at a Bar so i'm not really sure which version is it running on, but I know the guy keeps it updated very often. I play both of them at the same time, i've always done that, I didn't know that it was a setting..
And yes the score can go really high really quickly, especially if you do two victory multiballs with the tie fighters and hyperspace multiballs!

#3268 6 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

'...no idea where the billions even came from when I put them up.'

Is the consensus this is a good thing for pinball, bad, or just different?

It seems to depend on the player. I prefer all my scoring to come from things I know I did on purpose. Other players are happy to just set up a situation where there's a ton of things that are worth points and then just start shooting everything in existence

#3269 6 years ago

aukraut
Hello, thank you
The pinball is at a Bar so i'm not really sure which version is it running on, but I know the guy keeps it updated very often. I play both of them at the same time, i've always done that, I didn't know that it was a setting..
And yes the score can go really high really quickly, especially if you do two victory multiballs with the tie fighters and hyperspace multiballs!

Thanks, having multiple Mission 4 MBs going at the same time would help explain that, and then especially with 2 Victory Multiballs at the same time as well. Makes me feel better of my 5B high score, as I have Missions on default.......whew!!! LOL!!

#3270 6 years ago

Loving this game so we Had to give it the Total overhaul! Today was the big day! New Pinstadium lights, LE side rail Illuminated EL panels and rails, new lock down bar, Stern playfield decal blade thanks to a Great Pinsider deal from #Groo, installed our Custom Speaker illumination kit, Custom lockdown bar Death Star mod, our custom Satellite spot lamps all around, a nice grouping of Star Wars ships off Amazon for flair, and of coarse Titan clear rubbers all around. This game plays like lightning and Looks awesome for us now! To celebrate granted it was my wife that did it, she actually destroyed the Death Star (2) times in one evening?? Haven't seen it once since new! Of coarse she will hold that over my head for awhile I'm sure....... Dam this game is fast!

IMG_0454 (resized).jpgIMG_0454 (resized).jpg

IMG_0455 (resized).jpgIMG_0455 (resized).jpg

IMG_0456 (resized).jpgIMG_0456 (resized).jpg

#3271 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Loving this game so we Had to give it the Total overhaul! Today was the big day! New Pinstadium lights, LE side rail Illuminated EL panels and rails, new lock down bar, Stern playfield decal blade thanks to a Great Pinsider deal from #Groo, installed our Custom Speaker illumination kit, Custom lockdown bar Death Star mod, our custom Satellite spot lamps all around, a nice grouping of Star Wars ships off Amazon for flair, and of coarse Titan clear rubbers all around. This game plays like lightning and Looks awesome for us now! To celebrate granted it was my wife that did it, she actually destroyed the Death Star (2) times in one evening?? Haven't seen it once since new! Of coarse she will hold that over my head for awhile I'm sure....... Dam this game is fast!

Great job. Where did you get the LE rails?

#3272 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Great job. Where did you get the LE rails?

Good question! I’d pay dearly for a set

#3273 6 years ago

My buddy put his on today too he bought them from pin graphics joe raptor they look great

00D114AF-279F-4E1F-8BCA-2F3DC2A9A1DE (resized).jpeg00D114AF-279F-4E1F-8BCA-2F3DC2A9A1DE (resized).jpeg

#3274 6 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

My buddy put his on today too he bought them from pin graphics joe raptor they look great

That’s an LE machine. Yelobird had a Premium machine with LE rails.

#3275 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

That’s an LE machine. yelobird had a Premium machine with LE rails.

Where do i sighn i want two sets

#3277 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Some dude now seems to be copying the Stern LE side rails. I don't imagine Stern will be happy about that as those rail designs may be copyright.
Rob

Who is this “dude” you speak of?

BAD086F6-B0F6-487A-8B84-FE10F0E96677 (resized).jpegBAD086F6-B0F6-487A-8B84-FE10F0E96677 (resized).jpeg

#3278 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Some dude now seems to be copying the Stern LE side rails. I don't imagine Stern will be happy about that as those rail designs may be copyright.
Rob

No dude is copying that I know of and I HIGHLY doubt Stern can copy right a metal strip with slots in it! Lol. Truth is there is no magic here!! I opened the SW manual, went to the cabinet page, wrote down the part numbers, called a distributor and placed an order for some replacement parts! Easy piesy. Did I think it would be that easy? Heck No! Do I think Stern would take the order without question, Still No! Nothing stolen, no bragging just wanted something and wasn’t afraid to just ask to buy it. Simple enough. Do I think they may watch this more closely, don’t know just know I was glad I asked instead of assumed. They look amazing, they are OEM,(no dude)and we are happy with the result. Hope this doesn’t upset or confuse anyone just sharing how I improved my machine above. Plus some cool Mod Couple toys! Had to drop a plug. Lol

#3279 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No dude is copying that I know of and I HIGHLY doubt Stern can copy right a metal strip with slots in it! Lol. Truth is there is no magic here!! I opened the SW manual, went to the cabinet page, wrote down the part numbers, called a distributor and placed an order for some replacement parts! Easy piesy. Did I think it would be that easy? Heck No! Do I think Stern would take the order without question, Still No! Nothing stolen, no bragging just wanted something and wasn’t afraid to just ask to buy it. Simple enough. Do I think they may watch this more closely, don’t know just know I was glad I asked instead of assumed. They look amazing, they are OEM,(no dude)and we are happy with the result. Hope this doesn’t upset or confuse anyone just sharing how I improved my machine above. Plus some cool Mod Couple toys! Had to drop a plug. Lol

Someone at Stern clearly messed up. They would not just sell LE specific parts to anyone normally.

#3280 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Someone at Stern clearly messed up. They would not just sell LE specific parts to anyone normally.

Or is this the LE with the Premium translite (the LE ships with all 3 translites)?

#3281 6 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Or is this the LE with the Premium translite (the LE ships with all 3 translites)?

Nope - look at the side art and apron.

#3282 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You may very well be right but your statement is also an Assumption unless you actually tried it! I did not Assume they would not sell them I simply ordered a part number and if it wasn't for sale I was fine with a no answer! But you don't get a no if you don't actually ask right? lol On some level Yes I agree selling proprietary LE components such as limited addition art, playfields, back glass etc should be locked but a side rail or lock down bar? Its an in house metal strip with slots cut into it? Nothing Star Wars proprietary about that in my view nor any logo licensed image. Even Disney can't patent a metal cut Slot! At the end of the day, right or wrong, Stern sold a replacement part that generated revenue. Don't believe Anywhere (other than Pinside) does there literature say they will not sell parts if paid for.

#3283 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You may very well be right but your statement is also an Assumption unless you actually tried it! I did not Assume they would not sell them I simply ordered a part number and if it wasn't for sale I was fine with a no answer! But you don't get a no if you don't actually ask right? lol On some level Yes I agree selling proprietary LE components such as limited addition art, playfields, back glass etc should be locked but a side rail or lock down bar? Its an in house metal strip with slots cut into it? Nothing Star Wars proprietary about that in my view nor any logo licensed image. Even Disney can't patent a metal cut Slot! At the end of the day, right or wrong, Stern sold a replacement part that generated revenue. Don't believe Anywhere (other than Pinside) does there literature say they will not sell parts if paid for.

My distro said no way I can buy LE rails from him or from STERN. Looks like you may have lucked out as I've been trying to get those for my premium.

#3284 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Your original post made it seem like someone else made them, but I misread that. Sorry! It's just the EL panels you referred to. But yeah I guess Stern messed up because they should not resell LE specific parts.

Rob

#3285 6 years ago

Is there a consensus on who has the best lit toys? Destroyer, x-wing, MF, etc...

#3286 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Is there a consensus on who has the best lit toys? Destroyer, x-wing, MF, etc...

There is a guy on etsy running a shop called the LED hangar that is making some killer lit Star Wars stuff. Kind of pricey but it's good quality.

#3287 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

The toys shown in my photo are from Amazon. I Strongly suggest the Armada Destroyer. Just a perfect size and the detail is Spot on exact! I think it was about $20. The other photo shows a complete kit with ALL of the ships made by Hot Wheels and to me the detail and scale looks amazing and the entire kit costs $25 for all I believe. All ship mount with a simple wire (or cut and bent coat hanger) and a single 8/32 x 1/4"lg screw into the base.

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.26.15 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.26.15 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.25.55 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.25.55 PM (resized).png

#3288 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

They may not be happy, but theres no copyright issues....even if there were one could make a slight modification and work around it....I for one would love to have some make these rails

#3289 6 years ago

With the Mod ship request I must Also share what NOT to buy in my opinion!!! I will note I have NEVER bad mouthed a product as I do appreciate the effort in most all cases to try but This mod to me is Horrible! A few threads back #Psw757 said he bought a Lighted destroyer from Lightedpinballmods but was not satisfied with it. I figured, why not I'm cheap and it is just a toy and he only wanted $20 for something he paid $90 for. For the record he Really tried to talk me out of it saying its Really not good but I Figured How bad can it be for $90? Holly mother I thought this was some kind of gag gift when I opened it?? It was squishy soft and looked Seriously looked like it was molded with peanut butter and a Spoon@! And smelled like it also! The finished gooey toy appears to be finished with a paint roller and illumination was more a few scratches that glowed through the paint. Sorry but absolutely Nothing I would ever use for anything beyond a door stop to be honest. I think its painted clay? Anyone want a Smoking deal on a cool mod? lol sorry I would Never sell this to Anyone nor do I in Any way hold #Psw757 accountable for anything but honesty. I may squish it into an ashtray for cigar nights...

IMG_0402 (resized).jpgIMG_0402 (resized).jpg

IMG_0401 (resized).jpgIMG_0401 (resized).jpg

#3290 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

With the Mod ship request I must Also share what NOT to buy in my opinion!!! I will note I have NEVER bad mouthed a product as I do appreciate the effort in most all cases to try but This mod to me is Horrible! A few threads back #Psw757 said he bought a Lighted destroyer from Lightedpinballmods but was not satisfied with it. I figured, why not I'm cheap and it is just a toy and he only wanted $20 for something he paid $90 for. For the record he Really tried to talk me out of it saying its Really not good but I Figured How bad can it be for $90? Holly mother I thought this was some kind of gag gift when I opened it?? It was squishy soft and looked Seriously looked like it was molded with peanut butter and a Spoon@! And smelled like it also! The finished gooey toy appears to be finished with a paint roller and illumination was more a few scratches that glowed through the paint. Sorry but absolutely Nothing I would ever use for anything beyond a door stop to be honest. I think its painted clay? Anyone want a Smoking deal on a cool mod? lol sorry I would Never sell this to Anyone nor do I in Any way hold #Psw757 accountable for anything but honesty. I may squish it into an ashtray for cigar nights...

I was hoping to not see that piece of shit again...... your killing me! Lol

#3291 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

LOL that made me almost piss myself. I think I may save it and send it back to you on April Fools day as a prank!! lol

#3292 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I'm still chuckling at your post!

It is ridiculous quality and I have no idea how people on here can recommend stuff like that.

I bought it originally because several folks said that was the one to get until the Armada ship was displayed by someone.

I like the ashtray idea, thing is probably flammable though!

#3293 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I'm still chuckling at your post!
It is ridiculous quality and I have no idea how people on here can recommend stuff like that.
I bought it originally because several folks said that was the one to get until the Armada ship was displayed by someone.
I like the ashtray idea, thing is probably flammable though!

Very true in fact I wouldn't disgrace a Back Woods cigar in that Mod ash Tray.

#3294 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Wow. That is honestly terrible. This should have been sent back for full refund. Seriously, that type of crap has no place being sold on Pinside or anywhere for $90...

#3295 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Wow. That is honestly terrible. This should have been sent back for full refund. Seriously, that type of crap has no place being sold on Pinside or anywhere for $90...

Why not? 100% positive feedback on Pinside.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/litedpinballmods/market

#3296 6 years ago

Good feedback on eBay as well and several pinsider mentioned being satisfied with this particular mod.

That’s why I was perplexed when that showed up at the cost of $70+$15 shipping.
It’s even worse in person than those pictures show, if that’s possible to believe!

#3297 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Good feedback on eBay as well and several pinsider mentioned being satisfied with this particular mod.
That’s why I was perplexed when that showed up at the cost of $70+$15 shipping.
It’s even worse in person than those pictures show, if that’s possible to believe!

I have this on my machine, and have defended it in the past. I was disappointed when I got it, but it looked better under glass. I can’t defend it any longer. I wasted my money. Time to replace it with something that looks like it goes in an $8000 machine.

#3298 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I have this on my machine, and have defended it in the past. I was disappointed when I got it, but it looked better under glass. I can’t defend it any longer. I wasted my money. Time to replace it with something that looks like it goes in an $8000 machine.

Get the Armada Star Destroyer, it looks like it came with the machine. Very highly detailed.

#3299 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Get the Armada Star Destroyer, it looks like it came with the machine. Very highly detailed.

Imperial or victory class? What’s the best?

#3300 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Imperial or victory class? What’s the best?

I went with the Imperial since that is the one in the game and on artwork. The victory looks good too just slightly smaller.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
There are 15,062 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/66?hl=micky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.