20230222_084649 (resized).jpg
20230222_085316 (resized).jpg
20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 14,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 300.
#3101 6 years ago

Another New release from The Mod Couple! The Star Wars "Satellite Reflectors" set. While we loved the general detail and theme of the game it just seemed off to have chrome lamp shade spot lights floating in space! Our Satellite Reflectors are a plug and play replacement that refine the Spacey look with authentic type satellite dishes to light your beautiful playfield. Same effect with an authentic look!! Each dish comes assembled with New chrome mount and reflector dish for a simple (5 minute) installation. Every piece is hand painted to fit the theme and weathered space look. As everyone has a personal taste for layout, our Satellite Reflectors are sold as a set of (2). Kits are available to ship Now and priced at $24.25 Free US shipping! For now please PM me for purchase, interest, or questions. Thank you for your interest in our products, may the force be with you!

The Mod Couple!

IMG_0393 (resized).jpgIMG_0393 (resized).jpg

IMG_0392 (resized).jpgIMG_0392 (resized).jpg

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 5.41.43 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-02-02 at 5.41.43 PM (resized).png

IMG_0366 (resized).jpgIMG_0366 (resized).jpg

IMG_0364 (resized).jpgIMG_0364 (resized).jpg

IMG_0361 (resized).jpgIMG_0361 (resized).jpg

#3102 6 years ago

From all the positive responses we received with our Batman 66 Illumination kit we are now proud to offer the "Star Wars Custom 3D Speaker Illumination mod kit"!!! As always this kit is offered as a plug and play setup complete with color installation instructions! Fully adjustable brightness control with illuminated color Star Wars themed stenciled rings, 3D illuminated and Hand painted "Rebel Alliance" and "Galactic Empire" emblems to give that speaker panel a completely new dimension!! Beautiful glow at any brightness. (Picture shows dim as well as mid brightness) Each kit includes a New set of precision waterjet cut speaker foam as well as an optional set of white foam inserts should you wish to go one step further for your custom look. ($3 for a set) Kits are now In Stock and available to ship next day. Complete kit with all hardware is $144 plus $6.95 US shipping. PM for interest or purchase and Thank you for viewing another one of our custom creations!!

The Mod Couple

IMG_9377 (resized).jpgIMG_9377 (resized).jpg

IMG_0369 (resized).jpgIMG_0369 (resized).jpg

IMG_0371 (resized).jpgIMG_0371 (resized).jpg

IMG_0376 (resized).jpgIMG_0376 (resized).jpg

IMG_0379 (resized).jpgIMG_0379 (resized).jpg

IMG_0386 (resized).jpgIMG_0386 (resized).jpg

IMG_0397 (resized).jpgIMG_0397 (resized).jpg

IMG_0395 (resized).jpgIMG_0395 (resized).jpg

#3103 6 years ago

#3104 6 years ago

I’m getting crazy airballs. Are there any airball protectors similar to GB? The only one I found does not ship to the US.

https://pu-parts.com/star-wars-sw-anti-airball-plastic

#3105 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’m getting crazy airballs. Are there any airball protectors similar to GB? The only one I found does not ship to the US.

I emailed Mezelmods about this. They are looking into it.

#3106 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Need that also.

#3107 6 years ago

Really, really have been enjoying this pin once I warmed up to the ruleset. With the Pro version so bare, I decided to take action!

Since there are no toys on the right side of the playfield (OK, left side, too I decided to engineer a vision of Tatooine over the gobble hole.

It's a very early, unpainted prototype, but I am liking it so far; brings some balance to the sparse playfield! It simple snaps into place on the plastic ramp - no fastening required. I'll be play testing to see how it holds up!

tatooine 1 (resized).jpgtatooine 1 (resized).jpg

tatooine 2 (resized).jpgtatooine 2 (resized).jpg

tatooine 3 (resized).jpgtatooine 3 (resized).jpg

#3108 6 years ago

Airballs here too on the Premium although seem to be less and less as machine is breaking in after 100 plays. I've got balls that occasionally jump over the flippers and lane plastics for instant drain. My playfield is at 6.5 degrees.

I'm also at the mercy of the autolaunch hitting the standups, then drop targets for an instant drain (left outlane). Anyone have a suggested adjustment for this?

I'm loving this pin and just want to get it dialed in as best as I can.

#3109 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Since there are no toys on the right side of the playfield (OK, left side, too I decided to engineer a vision of Tatooine over the gobble hole.

I don’t mean to criticize, but to me it resembles a wretched hive of scum and villainy ...

#3110 6 years ago

PinballCharlie You giving out STL files? Need to print one. It looks like a perfect fit.

#3111 6 years ago

What am I missing here? I am a die hard star wars collector with a lifesize hansolo in my living room as well as tens of thousands of dollars worth of star wars stuff. I played this star wars pro machine at the pinball museum in vegas... holy crap is this the most barren/ boring looking game ever? Seeing all the John Borg machines next to this made it stand out even more. Guardians pro, Kiss pro, Aerosmith pro all looked amazing compared to this. And Star wars is the superior IP..

What an absolute let down. I really wish they would have let John do something similar to what was done on the kiss machine
especially since he did the original D.E machine. what a bummmer. lame

Is this any better on the LE/ Premium?

#3112 6 years ago
Quoted from miguelortega:

What am I missing here? I am a die hard star wars collector with a lifesize hansolo in my living room as well as tens of thousands of dollars worth of star wars stuff. I played this star wars pro machine at the pinball museum in vegas... holy crap is this the most barren/ boring looking game ever? Seeing all the John Borg machines next to this made it stand out even more. Guardians pro, Kiss pro, Aerosmith pro all looked amazing compared to this. And Star wars is the superior IP..
What an absolute let down. I really wish they would have let John do something similar to what was done on the kiss machine

Must say that was my first reaction also on the Pro. Just plain.... Went to a pin night and had some time on a Premium and Wow, not the same game! Why they even offer a game (Pro) model so stripped down seems a let down to the game let alone the theme. Normally model types mean little (Like the Batman 66 series) but for Star Wars... Do give the Premium or LE a try I think your opinion may change. Hyperloop or bust!

#3113 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

PinballCharlie You giving out STL files? Need to print one. It looks like a perfect fit.

This .STL needs a lot more work . The moisture vaporators, well, evaporated while printing and I had to babysit this thing for five hours.

#3114 6 years ago

The Pro shoots excellent . I own KISS LE . It is so cool with the GENE mech. So I see your point However. Is the SW PRO barran i would say yes compared to my other STERN pins . Is it boring hell no it is an adrenaline rush .Is the SWLE better possibly . I think what you missed is there were to many other pinball machines that you mentioned are very (aesthetically) pleasing and distracted you away from Star Wars . You were not able to get a true feel for the pinball . STERN Star Was is the best Star Wars Pinball based on the original trilogy ever made . The Pro is an excellent example of value as it has the same RGB color changing inserts and the choreographed GI lighting as the Premium/Limited Edition. It is all about the game play. The modes are represented great in synergy to the LCD film clips and voice overs from the original films . The music by John Williams score is excellent . All this brings you into the Star Wars original Trilogy universe . The game play is hard. But there are so many ways to choose to play the rule-set. The shot multiplier system is very addicting as you learn how you may manually move the shots around the playfield for maximum scoring . I have never played a pinball game with this type of control given to the player. This style of code brings so much "breadth" of strategically building up you shot multipliers and choosing different main character from the Star Wars 1977 film to aid you through your playing experience . It is a " masterpiece" in coding and fun. And "Fun" is what defines a great pinball machine .

#3115 6 years ago

You completely missed the point, the open playfield design is all about ballflow, speed and incredible rules. The theme integration is fantastic and lightshow amazing. This machine is a stupid high rush of adrenaline each time i play to it especially when destroy the Death Star and Victory multiball. Escape from Boba Fett and Lightsaber Duel are also very unique with great lightshow, hard and fun to play, again amazing rules.
I played more than 500 games and still can't stop playing this fast action pin until early morning hours.
If you want more ''toys'' and more full playfield, just add few Star Wars toys here and there, it's very easy to make this playfield more busy for your eyes.

#3116 6 years ago

Did you play the game? Once you play, you kind of forget how barren it is as it draws you in.

#3117 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Must say that was my first reaction also on the Pro. Just plain.... Went to a pin night and had some time on a Premium and Wow, not the same game! Why they even offer a game (Pro) model so stripped down seems a let down to the game let alone the theme. Normally model types mean little (Like the Batman 66 series) but for Star Wars... Do give the Premium or LE a try I think your opinion may change. Hyperloop or bust!

I hear you. No HyperSpace, no HyperSpaceMulti-Ball, no actual Death Star blowing up.

I am not nearly as big of a fan of the Pro as I am of the Premium. The Premium is so much fun!

Maybe i ruined myself of the SW Pro by playing so much SW Premium?

#3118 6 years ago
Quoted from SmallKingTut:

I hear you. No HyperSpace, no HyperSpaceMulti-Ball, no actual Death Star blowing up.
I am not nearly as big of a fan of the Pro as I am of the Premium. The Premium is so much fun!
Maybe i ruined myself of the SW Pro by playing so much SW Premium?

Agreed, everytime I walk up to a SW Pro on league nightie it doesn't seem right.....

#3119 6 years ago

Looks can be deceiving. I'd urge you, as a SW fan, to give the game a bit more time and learn the rules. It's amazing. In particular, I think it makes a great home machine due to the depth of the rules and endless appeal to guests. Maybe it's not chock-full of toys, but It's deep, fast, smooth and the light shows integrated with the clips can be quite amazing. I'm sure the hyperloop is cool, but is it $2,000 cool? I doubt it. It's easy to throw a couple extra toys on a Pro if you want.

I'm not discouraging the Premium/LE, but if you don't want to pay that much don't let th Pro deter you. It's fundamentally the same game.

#3120 6 years ago

Could some buddy give me some links to any tutorials on the 1.0 code. I watched the dead flip stream is their any other cool streams to watch of Star Wars Premium on twitch?

#3121 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Another New release from The Mod Couple! The Star Wars "Satellite Reflectors" set. While we loved the general detail and theme of the game it just seemed off to have chrome lamp shade spot lights floating in space! Our Satellite Reflectors are a plug and play replacement that refine the Spacey look with authentic type satellite dishes to light your beautiful playfield. Same effect with an authentic look!! Each dish comes assembled with New chrome mount and reflector dish for a simple (5 minute) installation. Every piece is hand painted to fit the theme and weathered space look. As everyone has a personal taste for layout, our Satellite Reflectors are sold as a set of (2). Kits are available to ship Now and priced at $24.25 Free US shipping! For now please PM me for purchase, interest, or questions. Thank you for your interest in our products, may the force be with you!
The Mod Couple!

Purchase made! To me this is more of an enhancement than a "mod". I'm hoping to see more innovative enhancements like yours for SW. A lot of what is out now looks like cheap crane game toys with LEDs stuck in them.

#3122 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Purchase made! To me this is more of an enhancement than a "mod". I'm hoping to see more innovative enhancements like yours for SW. A lot of what is out now is simply cheap crane game toys with LEDs stuck in them.

Thank you for the kind words and interest in our products #John_I. Star Wars is such an Awesome game mama Mod Couple and I are honored to be part of even the smallest detail of the amazing pinball collections out there. We have met So many amazing collectors in this hobby which makes creation fun and exciting. Some day I hope to actually destroy the Death Star with the glass on! Lol. We appreciate all the interest and feedback is always appreciated. We strive to improve each day and be worthy of this awesome theme and game!

The Mod Couple
Dave and Darcy

#3123 6 years ago

Just wondering how many plays do you have on your machines? Does the total plays reset after update? I'm at 330 after update. If I was to guess I would have about 75 plays before update if it resets. 90% of the plays are me.

#3124 6 years ago

I was one shot from the Jedi Multiball !
Made a video mode level 3 at 40x perfect mode
A little bit faster and i could have reached reach 1 billion !!

IMG_6303 (resized).JPGIMG_6303 (resized).JPG
IMG_6304 (resized).JPGIMG_6304 (resized).JPG

#3125 6 years ago

Is it wrong that I have yet to destroy the death star or am I just a crappy player as I suspect? Pretty sure I'm headed the right direction but short of setting it on 5 balls or taking the glass off this darn thing is kicking my butt!

#3126 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Is it wrong that I have yet to destroy the death star or am I just a crappy player as I suspect? Pretty sure I'm headed the right direction but short of setting it on 5 balls or taking the glass off this darn thing is kicking my butt!

I destroyed the death star within the first month of owning the game. I just happened to start tie fighter multiball right after starting destroy death star. I had a friend over, we were talking while I was playing and all of the sudden the death star blew up. I had no idea how I did it at the time, and didn't think much of it.
Now, 6 months later, having had many parties with nationally ranked players and countless plays by my family and me the number of times it has been destroyed is........ 1.
Now I wish I would have paid more attention when I did it!
I love the fact that it is hard. It feels like every game I can get soooooo close to doing it again, then I lose one of the 2 balls.

#3127 6 years ago

Also, the game is set on 3 ball, factory timers, outlane posts in the lowest position.

#3128 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Use Battle Above Endor multiball to blow up the Death Star. Much easier to blow up DS #2 in Return of the Jedi. Also, don't forget to activate add-a-ball on your multiball by clearing the drops during ball save. You will know it is ready because the action button will turn orange. HOLD down the action button to add the ball just as you almost go back to single ball play.

#3129 6 years ago

I’ve blown up the Death Star twice on Endor and I must say it was underwhelming. Hopefully destroying it during the Death Star modes is better.

I really hope they implement code changes to let you enjoy the moment at least. I wish the flippers would stop working and the game went black as soon as you hit the shot and there was a light show with the video blowing up the Death Star.

#3130 6 years ago

Joined the club this weekend

IMG_20180204_002253008 (resized).jpgIMG_20180204_002253008 (resized).jpg

#3131 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Just wondering how many plays do you have on your machines? Does the total plays reset after update? I'm at 330 after update. If I was to guess I would have about 75 plays before update if it resets. 90% of the plays are me.

They do reset after update. I usually have an extra USB and do a data dump to it before I apply any updates. That way I can add the total plays and everything else together for a total after all updates.

#3132 6 years ago

Help! For clarification, to destroy the Death Star, is it:

Left ramp, right ramp, Death Star...
Left ramp right ramp, Death Star...BOOM!

Do the left and right ramps have to be hit in order? Do you need a Death Star shot between each ramp sequence or just one shot at the end? Can you put three shots up each ramp in any order, then a Death Star shot for the final? I feel like I've been close... I keep hearing "This is it!" but still haven't cracked the bean!

#3133 6 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

Help! For clarification, to destroy the Death Star, is it:
Left ramp right ramp, Death Star...BOOM!
Do the left and right ramps have to be hit in order? Do you need a Death Star shot between each ramp sequence or just one shot at the end? Can you put three shots up each ramp in any order, then a Death Star shot for the final? I feel like I've been close... I keep hearing "This is it!" but still haven't cracked the bean!

I think it's Both ramps -> Death Star. Repeat 3 times. Ramps definitely in either order, but need the death star between each. Not sure about the 3x part. Would've thought it would be 2x but my memory of the movie is a bit hazy

#3134 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Use Battle Above Endor multiball to blow up the Death Star. Much easier to blow up DS #2 in Return of the Jedi. Also, don't forget to activate add-a-ball on your multiball by clearing the drops during ball save. You will know it is ready because the action button will turn orange. HOLD down the action button to add the ball just as you almost go back to single ball play.

That is hugely valuable Thanks!! My wife was playing and we think got close and the button was glowing orange and she kept yelling "its lite kill the tie fighters!" lol At this level we kind of team play the center button and Assumed thats why it was lighting.... We are So going to do this if it takes another 3 months, or more. Thanks all for the tips and strategies. This game is just so fast to learn rules on the fly. Loving it!!

#3135 6 years ago

Everything thing you say about how this game looks is correct, young padewon.

What you failed to mention is ...how this game plays. And oh boy, does it play.

#3136 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

"its lite kill the tie fighters!"

Red = tie fighters, orange = add a ball. I think somewhere in the ten thousands status screens there's a breakdown of all the other colors

#3137 6 years ago

For those of you that have added any Star Wars Hot Wheels ships, how are you mounting them? Are you making your own wire that is soldered to the ship?

#3138 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

I destroyed the death star within the first month of owning the game. I just happened to start tie fighter multiball right after starting destroy death star. I had a friend over, we were talking while I was playing and all of the sudden the death star blew up. I had no idea how I did it at the time, and didn't think much of it.
Now, 6 months later, having had many parties with nationally ranked players and countless plays by my family and me the number of times it has been destroyed is........ 1.
Now I wish I would have paid more attention when I did it!
I love the fact that it is hard. It feels like every game I can get soooooo close to doing it again, then I lose one of the 2 balls.

Who is this friend you speak of !? He should come forward

#3139 6 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

For those of you that have added any Star Wars Hot Wheels ships, how are you mounting them? Are you making your own wire that is soldered to the ship?

I picked up a set from Amazon, I picked up some rigid wire from Harbor Freight. Home Depot has some also or I have used a wire hanger in the past successfully. For me, I simply cut to rough length bend a loop on the end with a pair of needle nose pliers, and finally drilled a roughly 3/32 hole in the bottom of each toy. Dry fit, then inject some epoxy or gorilla glue into the hole and insert wire. Works for me and they are posable of sorts. I will try to take some pictures and post this week. Hope this made sense....

#3140 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Who is this friend you speak of !? He should come forward

He hates the spotlight

#3141 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Red = tie fighters, orange = add a ball. I think somewhere in the ten thousands status screens there's a breakdown of all the other colors

you can see it here

sw-button (resized).jpgsw-button (resized).jpg

#3142 6 years ago

Finished transitioning my pro artwork to premium. This little guy is still the most played in my collection!

1.jpg1.jpg

2.jpg2.jpg

#3143 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Finished transitioning my pro artwork to premium. This little guy is still the most played in my collection!

how funny, I changed my premium to a pro (translite)

#3144 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Hah nice. What can i say, I'm a huge fan of EVIL

#3145 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Ditto

#3146 6 years ago

why or what is making high multiplier drop back down? hitting shots not lit or what?

#3147 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

why or what is making high multiplier drop back down? hitting shots not lit or what?

The 3 bank makes it go up. It goes down automatically after time. You'll hear that beeping sound meaning you have to hit the back again or lose it.

#3148 6 years ago

You have to make a green kit shot within 40 seconds I believe to keep the multiplier active.

#3149 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The 3 bank makes it go up. It goes down automatically after time. You'll hear that beeping sound meaning you have to hit the back again or lose it.

Quoted from pintechev:

You have to make a green kit shot within 40 seconds I believe to keep the multiplier active.

thanks will try both. will listen for that sound.

#3150 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

thanks will try both. will listen for that sound.

It's not just the sound, the green X's will begin to flash as well......but yeah, the sound is easier to pick up than the flashing.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 10.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 3,699.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 14,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 300.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/63 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.