• Pro 122 votes
    27%
  • Premium 183 votes
    41%
  • LE 146 votes
    32%

(451 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,155 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SWARS (resized).jpg
CA826B61-4C46-466A-9E23-21B74AE43D2C (resized).jpeg
Emporer2 (resized).PNG
Emporer1 (resized).PNG
SW grand champion (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
StarWars_comic_Fr (resized).jpg
StarWars_comic_Bk (resized).jpg
2DD46E56-02E8-473F-9D95-4B09C4941CA6 (resized).jpeg
4D0F6CA7-D23C-46A9-984E-D9A2516CDA4C (resized).jpeg
C4F52FE0-8A7D-4597-8BA8-456D1B8BC639 (resized).jpeg
69623AF6-367E-425A-9969-0DEB2F5CAB3C (resized).jpeg
1641E171-5C85-4472-BB8A-FFFF874AE83B (resized).jpeg
073D1A10-7BCE-4F76-AA9C-FFB036BF027B (resized).jpeg
F3BED45A-020D-490E-8BBE-94FAD359C7DC (resized).jpeg
945F71D1-7BBB-44B1-9492-5477CF7BD3CB (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7902 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 159.
#2951 1 year ago

Indy had 3 video modes. One for each movie. Star Wars could do the same to further flesh it out. It would be sweet to have 3 modes based on each of the original movies.

#2952 1 year ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

Indy had 3 video modes. One for each movie. Star Wars could do the same to further flesh it out. It would be sweet to have 3 modes based on each of the original movies.

I don’t need anymore video modes.

Hoth 1 should be changed to something else. And when you hit an asteroid, video mode should end.

#2953 1 year ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I don’t need anymore video modes.
Hoth 1 should be changed to something else. And when you hit an asteroid, video mode should end.

What should it be changed to? Another video mode or some other shot sequence matched up to video on monitor?

I’m all for variety with this sort of thing or else it can get too repetitive and I agree hit an asteroid and it’s over.

But every time video mode is lit to know all your gonna get is asteroids? They could do just a little more than that I think.

Otherwise I’m loving this machine!

#2954 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

...or some other shot sequence matched up to video on monitor?

That's just a mode

#2955 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's just a mode

What is currently programmed for Hoth 1 at the moment? I don't have everything memorized yet. Original poster said he wanted hoth 1 changed.

#2956 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What is currently programmed for Hoth 1 at the moment? I don't have everything memorized yet. Original poster said he wanted hoth 1 changed.

The asteroid video mode hence the issue

#2957 1 year ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

The asteroid video mode hence the issue

Gotcha - yeah that is strange that they would do that.

That would qualify for needing a tweak and some polish from Stern.

#2958 1 year ago

What if they added a couple floating multipliers that could be grabbed during the video mode or maybe an X with up arrow next to it and if you can pick it up it increases your multiplier one step of what it is currently for the video mode. Maybe add an EB floating too? And hitting an asteroid should do more than restart the progress but maybe shed 1 second off the timer each time you hit an asteroid?

EDIT: oh and maybe an X icon with down arrow that decreases your multiplier too.

#2959 1 year ago

The biggest thing I'd like to see polish wise is mode instructions that are actually accurate (and being clearer sometimes would help too). Some of the mode instructions don't match the current rules anymore

Quoted from Eskaybee:

What if they added a couple floating multipliers that could be grabbed during the video mode or maybe an X with up arrow next to it and if you can pick it up it increases your multiplier one step of what it is currently for the video mode. Maybe add an EB floating too? And hitting an asteroid should do more than restart the progress but maybe shed 1 second off the timer each time you hit an asteroid?
EDIT: oh and maybe an X icon with down arrow that decreases your multiplier too.

I think they could do a lot with various floating 'awards' in the video mode. Right now if you go in without a multiplier it's basically worthless. Multipliers, or maybe even different colored pickups that give you progress towards lighting modes/Boba fett/etc. Something to do besides just pick up meager points

#2960 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This could be cool but I would still like to see something totally different for hoth 1.

#2961 1 year ago

I'm not a huge fan of video modes just because video game consoles are so advanced that it makes any video mode on a pinball machine look like a video game from the 80's; kind of cute and nostalgic and they can be somewhat fun but I'm busy playing Battlefront 2 which is an immersive Star Wars video game experience that makes the asteroid video mode look kind of kitschy. I don't mind having the "Video Mode" but would agree with the general sentiment that it would be great to replace the Hoth 1 mode with an actual pinball experience... even if still asteroid related in terms of theme of the mode. Instead of dodging asteroids on the screen, I'd be good with trying to avoid asteroids on the playfield by having to make certain shots and avoiding others.

#2962 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I really like this idea. Different rewards for different video modes. This would make things much more interesting.

#2963 1 year ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I'm not a huge fan of video modes just because video game consoles are so advanced that it makes any video mode on a pinball machine look like a video game from the 80's; kind of cute and nostalgic and they can be somewhat fun but I'm busy playing Battlefront 2 which is an immersive Star Wars video game experience that makes the asteroid video mode look kind of kitschy. I don't mind having the "Video Mode" but would agree with the general sentiment that it would be great to replace the Hoth 1 mode with an actual pinball experience... even if still asteroid related in terms of theme of the mode. Instead of dodging asteroids on the screen, I'd be good with trying to avoid asteroids on the playfield by having to make certain shots and avoiding others.

If it is a Hoth related mode than give me either a pinball mode from hoth or a video mode from Hoth.

I just don’t like when hey reuse stuff for no good reason, just a lack of creativity really.

The one good thing about the video mode is it gives you a bit of a breather, game gets intense at times!

#2964 1 year ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I'm not a huge fan of video modes just because video game consoles are so advanced that it makes any video mode on a pinball machine look like a video game from the 80's;

There is opportunty to utilize both screens in parallel with the video mode. Leaving the Asteroids for Hoth 1 frees up the proper video mode for anything from any of the movies.

how about lukes the jedi traing against that flying drone. keep it in focus with the left and right buttons, based on it location shown at the top screen. defend against its shots with the center button, which are shown on the lower screen.

that could be quite engaged and hard to copy by modern single screen video games...

#2965 1 year ago
Quoted from Sprudeldudel:

There is opportunty to utilize both screens in parallel with the video mode. Leaving the Asteroids for Hoth 1 frees up the proper video mode for anything from any of the movies.
how about lukes the jedi traing against that flying drone. keep it in focus with the left and right buttons, based on it location shown at the top screen. defend against its shots with the center button, which are shown on the lower screen.
that could be quite engaged...

Agreed. I'm OK with Hoth I being the Asteroid Field mode (since Han and company escaped Hoth via the asteroid field). The real issue is that Hoth I and Video Mode are identical. They should just change whichever one they have a cool mini-game idea for. Wishful thinking since we're already at 1.0 code, but it'd be an awesome addition to an already great game.

I love the idea of adding bonus items to the Asteroid Field. Make a bit more of a game out of it. I'm OK with collisions being non-fatal (since they were in the movie) but as it stands now the mode runs too long without enough to do. Make it shorter (with fatal collisions) or add more stuff to aim for. This may also be unlikely since these changes would probably require a few rounds of code tweaking to balance the scoring, but it would be cool.

#2966 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Agreed. I'm OK with Hoth I being the Asteroid Field mode (since Han and company escaped Hoth via the asteroid field). The real issue is that Hoth I and Video Mode are identical. They should just change whichever one they have a cool mini-game idea for. Wishful thinking since we're already at 1.0 code, but it'd be an awesome addition to an already great game.
I love the idea of adding bonus items to the Asteroid Field. Make a bit more of a game out of it. I'm OK with collisions being non-fatal (since they were in the movie) but as it stands now the mode runs too long without enough to do. Make it shorter (with fatal collisions) or add more stuff to aim for. This may also be unlikely since these changes would probably require a few rounds of code tweaking to balance the scoring, but it would be cool.

I don't think it is necessarily wishful thinking given Stern just said last week that more tweaks and code polish will be coming in the near future. I get that stern has been slow with code development but with this title in particular they have been pretty good to date with updating things.

You make some good additional points in addition to not needing two asteroid related mode/video modes. Better use of PF LCD and more use of the action button. These two things are not integrated very well

#2967 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Better use of PF LCD and more use of the action button. These two things are not integrated very well

You mean in unirregards to videa modes or just in general? Cause I think the action button can be used quite a bit to get maximum points out of things moving the Xs around.

#2968 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I don't think it is necessarily wishful thinking given Stern just said last week that more tweaks and code polish will be coming in the near future. I get that stern has been slow with code development but with this title in particular they have been pretty good to date with updating things.

I interpreted "tweaks and code polish" as something less than the addition of entirely new modes, more like adjustments to scoring imbalances and cleanup of any remaining bugs. Doesn't mean I won't be ecstatic if Dwight goes further and adds even more substance, of course! And since he's rumored to own the game, that's certainly a possibility. Just trying to manage my expectations, since SW already has deep and seemingly pretty much complete code.

#2969 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I interpreted "tweaks and code polish" as something less than the addition of entirely new modes, more like adjustments to scoring imbalances and cleanup of any remaining bugs. Doesn't mean I won't be ecstatic if Dwight goes further and adds even more substance, of course! And since he's rumored to own the game, that's certainly a possibility. Just trying to manage my expectations, since SW already has deep and seemingly pretty much complete code.

Agreed. Most likely is minor polishing. However, we can "hope" for a little more and while the asteroid mode isn't bad (and could even be tweaked to be even better), everyone seems to agree it doesn't need to be in the game twice. I'm curious if that was their original plan or it just became a time saver to try to get to 1.0 and save some development effort. If it was the latter, I'd almost think that would make it more likely to still get swapped out eventually as they may have had some other idea they didn't have time to execute. If doubling up on the video mode was their plan all along, then I think it would take a lot of loud complaining by pinball fans/owners to get them to consider changing it and I'm not sure it hurts the game enough for people to complain that much or that loudly. Still, if Dwight does own the game and gets tired of the video mode, maybe we'll see an update in a year or two.

#2970 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You mean in unirregards to videa modes or just in general? Cause I think the action button can be used quite a bit to get maximum points out of things moving the Xs around.

Maybe I’m over thinking things but moving multipliers and shooting tie fighters doesn’t seem like a ton of integration considering everything else that is going on during the game.

So I guess I was just generally speaking and more pointed towards the pf lcd because that doesn’t do a whole lot in my opinion.

#2971 1 year ago

here's something quirky I noticed about video mode on my machine. I have not noticed a pattern yet. sometimes when you are playing the mode, hitting the right flipper makes the ship noise out of the left side of the speakers, hitting left flipper makes it come out of the right-hand side. Other times I notice right flipper makes the sound come from the right side speaker, and left is left. Not really a show stopper, just an observation... Anybody else notice this? or see a pattern?

#2972 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Maybe I’m over thinking things but moving multipliers and shooting tie fighters doesn’t seem like a ton of integration considering everything else that is going on during the game.

Gotcha on LCD.
The button for me the thing I like is there's an option of using the Xs quite a lot. If you're really getting the most out you can move those suckers around a lot.

+ adding a ball during MB...I hope you're using it for that too So that's at least 3 things...a step up (or down depending on the person) from GOT that was basically nothing.
EDIT: Ah add hyperspace as mentioned below.

#2973 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Maybe I’m over thinking things but moving multipliers and shooting tie fighters doesn’t seem like a ton of integration

You can launch the ball and go lightspeed with it too!

#2974 1 year ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

You can launch the ball and go lightspeed with it too!

Lightspeed as in the boost to the falcon in video mode?

#2975 1 year ago

Hi all,

I just picked up Star Wars Pro as my first pinball machine and I love it so far! I feel it is a great home machine due to all of the different ways you can branch out in the modes and as different characters.

I just have a question that is probably silly, but I can't figure out what the little plastic pieces that came with the machine are for? A couple of them are replacements for parts on the table, but there are some others that aren't currently on the table and I can't determine if I'm supposed to mount them somewhere? There's an X-Wing and then a bunch of round ones with the Empire/Rebel symbols and a few others. Are these supposed to go somewhere in the game or are they meant to go on the key rings or something?

#2976 1 year ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Hi all,
I just picked up Star Wars Pro as my first pinball machine and I love it so far! I feel it is a great home machine due to all of the different ways you can branch out in the modes and as different characters.
I just have a question that is probably silly, but I can't figure out what the little plastic pieces that came with the machine are for? A couple of them are replacements for parts on the table, but there are some others that aren't currently on the table and I can't determine if I'm supposed to mount them somewhere? There's an X-Wing and then a bunch of round ones with the Empire/Rebel symbols and a few others. Are these supposed to go somewhere in the game or are they meant to go on the key rings or something?

The x wing is for the keys

#2977 1 year ago

Does anyone have an under cabinet LED/flasher kit for Star Wars premium? I contacted the guy who made those for my other games(rockcustompinball@yahoo.com) which were awesome. He said he does make a kit for Star Wars but only for the pro. He said the version for the premium & LE did not work out for some reason. Once you put one of these kits in one of your games it has to be in all of them.

#2978 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

The x wing is for the keys

Thank you. This has been driving me nuts trying to figure out where it went.

#2979 1 year ago

Just joined the club today with a fresh in box Star Wars Premium! So excited and luckily for me it passed the wife likes it test so my gamble paid off. Updated to 1.0 as soon as I took it out of the box. Amazing game though I must say compared to other Stern titles this thing is frighteningly fast and the out-lanes seem very hungry. I thought I would tame that for now by fine tuning the tilt bob a bit for a bit more "Force persuasion". Shout out to Mike at #GAP for a wonderful and smooth transaction on a great game. I will say I did learn the hard way Not to get lazy and play before proper leveling. The first time around the hyperloop it almost sent the ball through the glass?!? Perfect now. I look forward to enjoying this thread and great game.

#2980 1 year ago

Since yesterday my Death Star lamps are always on, never noticed that before. Should it be on or off in gameplay?

#2981 1 year ago
Quoted from Asael:

Since yesterday my Death Star lamps are always on, never noticed that before. Should it be on or off in gameplay?

It’s always on (and has been that way since the first code I think). I’d prefer to have the Death Star only light up when you blow it up, myself.

#2982 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

It’s always on (and has been that way since the first code I think). I’d prefer to have the Death Star only light up when you blow it up, myself.

Agreed, inside lights have always been on. Deflector dish (or Super Laser Focus Lens at the SW geeks would call it) LEDs only come on during specific points of the gameplay.

#2983 1 year ago

I ordered the X-Wing series Millenium Falcon and an X-Wing. Does anyone have suggestions on the best way to mount these?

#2984 1 year ago

Check Star Wars posts by ChipScott

#2985 1 year ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Does anyone have an under cabinet LED/flasher kit for Star Wars premium? I contacted the guy who made those for my other games(rockcustompinball@yahoo.com) which were awesome. He said he does make a kit for Star Wars but only for the pro. He said the version for the premium & LE did not work out for some reason. Once you put one of these kits in one of your games it has to be in all of them.

No responses so far so I guess that's a no for under cabinet LED/flasher kit for S.W. premium....bummer! Those kits are so cool. How about this... Anyone have a back box flasher kit for Star Wars? If so what do you think of it and where did you find it? Appreciate any help on this!

#2986 1 year ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

No responses so far so I guess that's a no for under cabinet LED/flasher kit for S.W. premium....bummer! Those kits are so cool. How about this... Anyone have a back box flasher kit for Star Wars? If so what do you think of it and where did you find it? Appreciate any help on this!

Surprised rock can’t do sw prem, not sure what the issue is, similar set up as pro.

On backbox, Since you asked: https://lermods.com/products/ghostbusters-pinball-led-strip-backbox-light-kit-25176375-ad8b-4717-88fc-b99abdaff45f

We can add flasher integration if you want it. Pm me for more info if interested..

#2987 1 year ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

i have been moving slow on the project. but i have an LE. been wanting to hook up strobe light to GI to go off when hit hyperloop in backbox.
give that hyperspace feel. will post when its done in SW mod thread if your interested.

#2988 1 year ago

Added the Armada destroyer after that crap one I got on eBay.

Also put and additional tie fighter and x-wing in, the couple additional ships visually add a lot and don’t block view of any lit shots or playfield art.

I’m diggin the storm trooper shooter as well, fits the premium art very nicely.

Did I mention I really like this machine?

7DF3F52C-BE94-452B-80B4-E38BD1FEA546 (resized).jpeg

AEA52441-3461-474A-8D23-0A674DFCCCA0 (resized).jpeg

EBF03A16-7D63-4F33-BCDD-C3E6F1FD243D (resized).jpeg

A07AFF20-10ED-49FE-AD9D-EB90E219A4BD (resized).jpeg

#2989 1 year ago

So now that it’s known that the hyperloop shot/wireform can be adjusted. How have prem/LE owners been doing making that shot and it taking? Do you still get rejects or is it easier/more successful shot when it counts the most?

#2990 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So now that it’s known that the hyperloop shot/wireform can be adjusted. How have prem/LE owners been doing making that shot and it taking? Do you still get rejects or is it easier/more successful shot when it counts the most?

Put it this way: after adjusting the wireform if you don't make the hyperloop shot up the fork ramp it's because you missed the shot (left/right/too soft) and not because there was a physical issue with the machine. In other words it works like it's supposed to.

Now in terms of the exit diverter opening in a timely fashion.....well, that's another story.........

#2991 1 year ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

I ordered the X-Wing series Millenium Falcon and an X-Wing. Does anyone have suggestions on the best way to mount these?

My post #2246 gives you some ideas of how to do it.....

#2992 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Really haven’t found the need to make an adjustment. When the shot is made pure it doesn’t get rejected but you can tell if you don’t get it square or if it has some funky spin on it going in.

Clever design and works as intended, at least I think it does.

#2993 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I still get rejects, but not like I was before the raising of the wireform into the DS. It took some tweaking.

We can all commiserate with Red Leader:

"Negative! It didn't go in. It just impacted on the surface."

#2994 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Surprised rock can’t do sw prem, not sure what the issue is, similar set up as pro.
On backbox, Since you asked: https://lermods.com/products/ghostbusters-pinball-led-strip-backbox-light-kit-25176375-ad8b-4717-88fc-b99abdaff45f
We can add flasher integration if you want it. Pm me for more info if interested..

Yes I wondered the same thing. He said he has one for the Pro that works good but had issues with the premium/LE. Did not elaborate on why he could not make one but it did sound as if he had given up on the idea?
That back glass looks very nice. Do you turn off the factory LED's on the Stern board some how for this? I'm curious how you would add flashers to the premium back glass and tie them into play?

Quoted from orb:

i have been moving slow on the project. but i have an LE. been wanting to hook up strobe light to GI to go off when hit hyperloop in backbox.
give that hyperspace feel. will post when its done in SW mod thread if your interested.

That sounds like an awesome idea for the LE back glass! I have the premium or I would be interested for sure. With this game people making back glass mod's are going to have to tailor kits for each version.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

I agree with the others who have replied on this. No problems making the shot and no drains when it fails to make it all the way up the ramp. However: "Only a precise shot will set off a chain reaction and destroy the battle station". Personally that shot is one of the things I totally dig about this game...its difficulty! It makes it so satisfying when you make it. I dig the way the game can hold a ball in 4 different places to start modes and release them(death star, Hoth-inner loop, Endor - left ramp, and Tatooine - right Mystery scoop). The fork ramp being in the way(when up) when shot from the right side of inner loop....is annoying. I swear I read that mechanical issues were resolved in the 1.0 release notes. I guess it was talking about other issues. Then again it stated the delay between hitting the button to destroy Tie fighters and the annimation was fixed. I still see a delay in that but maybe its improved? Hard for me to say since I only played a few games on the earlier f/w version. While I am ranting anyone else get tired of being lectured by Yoda at the end of every single ball? How I wish they had just used random drain quotes and animations from the various movies for this! There are so many great quotes or even sound effects they could use for ball drains! Oh well...all this aside I want to make it clear. THIS GAME IS AWESOME! No regrets about getting the premium what so ever for me.
I would be amazed if they fix the fork ramp speed issue. I guess one way I am trying to look at this is if the ramp is up you should be shooting the death star instead of the right side of the loop. Of course that's the real trick isn't it...and its going to cost you something extra.

#2995 1 year ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Yes I wondered the same thing. He said he has one for the Pro that works good but had issues with the premium/LE. Did not elaborate on why he could not make one but it did sound as if he had given up on the idea?
That back glass looks very nice. Do you turn off the factory LED's on the Stern board some how for this? I'm curious how you would add flashers to the premium back glass and tie them into play?

The factory leds in the backbox are controlled via the menu system. You can choose zero to turn it off. The flashers for the backbox would connect directly to the flashers under the playfield. You can choose which flasher to hook to.

You have to be careful about hooking lights up to spike, I think it's a less robust system for add ons. Our backbox runs off the 12v connection on the power supply board or we can supply an external 12v supply for no additional charge, but you need to plug it in when you turn the game on. They are nice, and take several hours to put together.

#2996 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The factory leds in the backbox are controlled via the menu system. You can choose zero to turn it off. The flashers for the backbox would connect directly to the flashers under the playfield. You can choose which flasher to hook to.
You have to be careful about hooking lights up to spike, I think it's a less robust system for add ons. Our backbox runs off the 12v connection on the power supply board or we can supply an external 12v supply for no additional charge, but you need to plug it in when you turn the game on. They are nice, and take several hours to put together.

So I would turn off the flashers in the menu but the new ones from your kit would be on when ever the game is on? For the flashers you attach strips of LED's in certain places behind the B.G. on the new panel right? Are you saying I would choose these locations for the flashers and which flashers under the playfield they hook to? In other words can I choose what areas of the B.G. I want the flashers to (specifically) light up and which flasher circuit would activate each one? Then you would add them to the panel shown at your link and pre-wire it for me according to the layout I choose?

#2997 1 year ago

Noticed PinGraffix just released power blades for Star Wars. Pretty cool, animated side art(pin blades). Kind of thinking about getting them...but I can't really figure out the idea behind the art. Asteroids all lighting together and then going off, then streams of dashes going by, then partial planets light up then go off...then repeat. I don't know what to make of it? Curious what other's think of these here. I was hoping they would do power blades for Star Wars and make some sort of big space battle with ships all over. I think it would make more sense if the lighted parts were shots randomly firing from various ships. Maybe have some planets in the back ground that always remain lit. Heck even better....have random ships light up, fire at another, and that one explodes & disappears. The more random the better so that pattern does not grow old. Maybe I am over thinking all this. Here's a link for anyone interested:

https://www.pingraffix.com/so/3M4l5H5h?cid=aa4df3b7-2a25-44f6-ad15-e6e4c3b35457&region=6b8616f9-a670-48f0-df12-2272cdd93079#/main

#2998 1 year ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Noticed PinGraffix just released power blades for Star Wars. Pretty cool, animated side art(pin blades). Kind of thinking about getting them...but I can't really figure out the idea behind the art. Asteroids all lighting together and then going off, then streams of dashes going by, then partial planets light up then go off...then repeat. I don't know what to make of it? Curious what other's think of these here. I was hoping they would do power blades for Star Wars and make some sort of big space battle with ships all over. I think it would make more sense if the lighted parts were shots randomly firing from various ships. Maybe have some planets in the back ground that always remain lit. Heck even better....have random ships light up, fire at another, and that one explodes & disappears. The more random the better so that pattern does not grow old. Maybe I am over thinking all this. Here's a link for anyone interested:
https://www.pingraffix.com/so/3M4l5H5h?cid=aa4df3b7-2a25-44f6-ad15-e6e4c3b35457&region=6b8616f9-a670-48f0-df12-2272cdd93079#/main

The hurdle that PinGraffix faced is LLL: Licensing, Litigation, & Lawyers

They had to make a product that is generic enough to stop the Lawyers from LucasFilms, Disney, and Stern from coming after them, pure and simple.

For what PinGraffix did I applaud their efforts, however as a owner......well, it misses the mark with me.

#2999 1 year ago

It is a space battle. Shots being fired and explosions.

#3000 1 year ago

I think mirrors are probably the way to go with Star Wars.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
There are 7902 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 159.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside