SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,057 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 302.
#2751 6 years ago

My highest so far is 2.2 billion but if I recall, only 3 (maybe 4?) of the missions complete. Who knew the the emperor's base is in Valinor.

#2752 6 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

I installed a "Legendary Yoda" which is a 16" animated Yoda toy as a topper on my SW as I'm getting too impatient with Stern to release theirs. This is a toy that was expensive when released in 2015 but you can find it fairly inexpensively now. I had to disable the movement motors and attach him to a platform (He still rotates slightly) and he works pretty well. There is a button on his toe that you can press to enable a random animation and I wired this to the action button on the lockdown bar so there will be a few animations during a game or in attract mode if desired.
He also comes with a walking stick which he can hold instead of the lightsabre if you'd prefer more subdued animations. Personally I like crazy lightsabre Yoda...
He's powered by the game service outlet with a 9VDC power adapter.
His also controlled by voice commands and I'm pretty sure he's picking up voice from the game and reacting!
He is supposed to speak but the speech stopped working- I may have fried his speech electronics while hacking him... We wouldn't be able to hear him over the audio from the game anyway.
Check it out - Yoda looks like he's conducting the orchestra at times:
» YouTube video
Toy link at Amazon:
amazon.com link »
Thanks!
Nick

So cool, nice one!

#2753 6 years ago

sorry to ask this question again or bring up. i remeber seeing in some thread the pitch?? i thought 6.5? no? mine is perfect in bubble level on machine. but hoth shot bounces back off forks alot and of course death star shot has problems. i figure getting that pitch right will help. anybody know? thanks.

#2754 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

sorry to ask this question again or bring up. i remeber seeing in some thread the pitch?? i thought 6.5? no? mine is perfect in bubble level on machine. but hoth shot bounces back off forks alot and of course death star shot has problems. i figure getting that pitch right will help. anybody know? thanks.

I started at exactly perfect in the shooter bubble level, and then raised the rear legs 1/2 a turn at a time, and then playing 10-12 games to see how it did. If I didn’t like it, I raised it another 1/2 turn. Lather, rinse, repeat until it was right.

#2755 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

My bubble was off slightly compared to the PINGUY app, slightly steeper per the bubble. The bubbles suck, mine was stuck and had to flick it to get it to bounce back.

#2756 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

don't use the BUBBLE! I centered my bubble and was at 7.1....

#2757 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

Don’t forget about the nut under the Death Star to adjust the wireform ramp which helps the Death Star shot.

#2758 6 years ago

ok great. thanks guys. ok so 6.5 is the correct level?
Eskaybee? can you elaborate what to do? no i have not heard this yet.

#2759 6 years ago

Yes 6.5 is the correct pitch for a few decades

#2760 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

ok great. thanks guys. ok so 6.5 is the correct level?
Eskaybee? can you elaborate what to do? no i have not heard this yet.

I don’t have a SW so haven’t personally done it, but have read about it and know Steve Ritchie designs things like this in mind as he did with the Star Trek warp ramp. Basically, somewhere below or around the Death Star there is a spot where the wireform of the ramp attaches and secured with a nut. You can loosen the nut and adjust the wireform ramp up and down as needed then re tighten the nut which will give the ramp a more smooth entrance point. I’m sure you’ll have to play with it a few times to find the sweet spot for your machine.

#2761 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don’t have a SW so haven’t personally done it, but have read about it and know Steve Ritchie designs things like this in mind as he did with the Star Trek warp ramp. Basically, somewhere below or around the Death Star there is a spot where the wireform of the ramp attaches and secured with a nut. You can loosen the nut and adjust the wireform ramp up and down as needed then re tighten the nut which will give the ramp a more smooth entrance point. I’m sure you’ll have to play with it a few times to find the sweet spot for your machine.

Yes, and it is easy to get to. Just pull the playfield out until it is resting on the rails. The nut is on the left side of the death star. If the wireform is too low, the ball can bounce off of the bottom of it on a hard shot to the death star ramp and reject. You want it adjusted as high as possible while still allowing the ball enough clearance to whip around the hyperloop without getting stuck/impacting the death star.

Since I adjusted it I only have ramp rejects on slow rollers that don't make it all the way up. I am right at 6.5 though, so the shot has to be pretty weak to not make it. I can hit it consistently from both left and right flippers now.

Its funny how little love this game gets from some in the community. My brother has been on me for months saying he wants my Metallica. He isn't big into pinball, used to play back in the day now just wants one for his house. He came by to play a few games and kept going back to Star Wars after playing Met, AFMr and TWD. Said it was the most fun for him out of all of them, he liked the speed, intensity and the amount of things to do. Reminded me how jaded Pinside can get. Steve and Dwight delivered a great, fun, fast game.

#2762 6 years ago

Any updates or rumors on SW accessories from Stern? I just remember them saying "after the New Year." Ugh.

#2763 6 years ago

cool cool. thanks!

#2764 6 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Any updates or rumors on SW accessories from Stern? I just remember them saying "after the New Year." Ugh.

ugh- I am waiting (impatiently) also!

#2765 6 years ago

Bought a Premium and after a hundreds games i can say it is VERY addictive. Super fun, immersive and beautiful lightshow, great music, great fast and fun shots, and lots of variety. Choose your path is a fantastic way to make this game always fun to play. Love the video mode and love the action button to move the X arrow and ''add a ball'' action.
I played a lot and love X-Men LE, AFM, Tron, MM and now i prefer Star Wars.
I'm not fan of TZ or TSPP style stop and go ballflow, too much interference on the playfield.
Ritchie ''rules''

#2766 6 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Was thinking same thing... Granted, folks have gotten pretty inventive in the meantime!!...but sure would like to see some well-designed accessories out there for this machine from Stern, including the topper.

Quoted from HPR:

Bought a Premium and after a hundreds games i can say it is VERY addictive. Super fun, immersive and beautiful lightshow, great music, great fast and fun shots, and lots of variety. Choose your path is a fantastic way to make this game always fun to play. Love the video mode and love the action button to move the X arrow and ''add a ball'' action.
I played a lot and love X-Men LE, AFM, Tron, MM and now i prefer Star Wars.
I'm not fan of TZ or TSPP style stop and go ballflow, too much interference on the playfield.
Ritchie ''rules''

Yes, it really is. And now I can say after several months of owning this machine, it hasn't gotten old, and each time I step up, there's no way I can play just one game. It totally draws me in, and each time I have a blast playing it.

#2767 6 years ago

Has anyone heard, or does anyone think that Dwight will eventually change that one Hoth mode to a mode that isn't a near repeat of the video mode?
Don't get me wrong, I love this game entirely, but that might be the one thing about the game that I really wished was a bit different, maybe it's just me.

#2768 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Has anyone heard, or does anyone think that Dwight will eventually change that one Hoth mode to a mode that isn't a near repeat of the video mode?
Don't get me wrong, I love this game entirely, but that might be the one thing about the game that I really wished was a bit different, maybe it's just me.

I asked him a few months ago and his answer was no.

Rob

#2769 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

ugh- I am waiting (impatiently) also!

Yeah no kidding - I’ve been waiting to buy a premium until these come out.

All or nothing for me!

#2770 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Actually i'm happy with that. I like the video mode and with Han Solo, it's a path to reach a mini wizard mode very easy and a Victory multiball.

#2771 6 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Its funny how little love this game gets from some in the community. My brother has been on me for months saying he wants my Metallica. He isn't big into pinball, used to play back in the day now just wants one for his house. He came by to play a few games and kept going back to Star Wars after playing Met, AFMr and TWD. Said it was the most fun for him out of all of them, he liked the speed, intensity and the amount of things to do. Reminded me how jaded Pinside can get. Steve and Dwight delivered a great, fun, fast game.

I think it was a number of things - Folks wanted to hate on a Stern because of past play field issues, BM code, the rising costs, the greed of the SLE, etc., so stuff was simmering.

SW was not packed with stuff and did not seem super awesome upon reveal and the hate was released. I noticed a lot of folks who never liked stern games anyway came out of the woodwork and felt good by adding more hate for the game. It was like their time to finally speak and vent.

The way the posts went, if you don’t like SW post 20+ times and if you like it post once. I saw a post from a guy who said Stern destroyed pinball. Another guy was non stop about how he hated SW and was like that for months after delivery and then he mentioned in a post he never actuality played it?! It was kind of over the top. Like you had to pick a side or something?? So stupid - it is just pinball folks.

So I think it is hard to eat some crow after and say - “you know what SW is good”, after someone bashed it previously. The tie fighter button, moving the multiplier and blinding speed are totally different and maddening at times, but I love it. All the owners of the game I know really dig their pins.

I was worried with all the negativity but am glad I stayed with my LE. No regrets. None. Hope you all enjoy yours!

#2772 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I think it was a number of things -

My number of things is SW wasn't covered with toys that everyone imagined it would be when they were masturbating to the idea of it at night. It ruined their childhood when they saw it, they started crying, and bashed it endlessly because it involves rules & points.

Same shit diff'rent day really.

#2773 6 years ago

Just destroyed the Death Star, played Victory mulitball + Tie Fighter multiball. 6 balls multiball frenzy on this fantastic open playfield and it's great not too much toys to block the way of the balls. During this sequence, the jackpots and lightning sequence was tremendous, never felt like that in any pinballs in my life. Name all the great titles, no one match this sensation.
Star Wars deserve much better, must play a lot to apreciate this incredible pinball machine.
The best playfield from Steve Ritchie and fantastic rules from Dwith Sullivan.
Very few nicks here and there, nothing a futur code upgrade can't fix.
Also i find this machine very well built with quality parts (mine is premium) can't see the cheap side haters love to talk about.

I waited many years to buy a nib and now i'm sure i made the right choice. Star Wars premium is a pure piece of fun !!!
I'm a Star Wars fan to the bones and really enjoy this fantastic production, Stern team made it great

#2774 6 years ago

Are cliffys available for SW yet or are y’all just using mylar for now?

#2775 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Email cliffy, he has some... I ordered a set for the shooter lane. The drain/trough doesn’t really seem to need it, so I just put Mylar down there, but he might have a solution for that now too. There’s really nothing else that needs protection on that game

#2776 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I don't think it needs any. Not even for the shooter lane.

Rob

#2777 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Just destroyed the Death Star, played Victory mulitball + Tie Fighter multiball. 6 balls multiball frenzy on this fantastic open playfield and it's great not too much toys to block the way of the balls. During this sequence, the jackpots and lightning sequence was tremendous, never felt like that in any pinballs in my life. Name all the great titles, no one match this sensation.
Star Wars deserve much better, must play a lot to apreciate this incredible pinball machine.
The best playfield from Steve Ritchie and fantastic rules from Dwith Sullivan.
Very few nicks here and there, nothing a futur code upgrade can't fix.
Also i find this machine very well built with quality parts (mine is premium) can't see the cheap side haters love to talk about.
I waited many years to buy a nib and now i'm sure i made the right choice. Star Wars premium is a pure piece of fun !!!
I'm a Star Wars fan to the bones and really enjoy this fantastic production, Stern team made it great

It's an awesome game and I agree with the overall sentiment, but can't see how this is SR's "best playfield". I love SR's body of work and currently own STTNG, AC/DC and SW. The SW PF design works, but it's hard for me to say it stands out as his best effort. Curious what you find so compelling about it.

In general, I don't think SW is cheaply made, however the tie fighter toy with the silly spring is arguably "cheap". Considering the importance of this toy to the game/theme, you'd think they could have done better and spent a few extra bucks? Maybe added some lighting? Designed it so it doesn't get caught behind the LCD all the time?

snaroff

#2778 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

It's an awesome game and I agree with the overall sentiment, but can't see how this is SR's "best playfield". I love SR's body of work and currently own STTNG, AC/DC and SW. The SW PF design works, but it's hard for me to say it stands out as his best effort. Curious what you find so compelling about it.
In general, I don't think SW is cheaply made, however the tie fighter toy with the silly spring is arguably "cheap". Considering the importance of this toy to the game/theme, you'd think they could have done better and spent a few extra bucks? Maybe added some lighting? Designed it so it doesn't get caught behind the LCD all the time?
snaroff

It's a personnal taste and cannot argue with you if you prefer another Steve's design.
What i like so much is the speed and possibilities of combos shots.
First day i saw HS i was very impressed and love this game from day one and still love it.
Star Wars feel like HS with 10 times the adrenaline and 10 times the variety, 10 times the light show, 10 times better sounds quality and etc ...., i like to shoot the orbit, inner loop, ramp and again inner loop etc ...
Lot of folks thinks playfields are the same but Steve know all the subtilities to make the flow perfect.
Position, angle of the ramps, opening, geometry etc.... When i look at Ghostbuster, it's a mess of design and not very fun to play.
I feel i have to fight the design to acheive something great with this title. Certainly doesn't have the rush and adrenaline of Star Wars for my personnal taste.

And yes lot of people complain about the Tie Fighter spring, oh well just design another one better if possible.
In my opinion, i don't complain if i can't do better. I think the moving Tie Fighter is ok and lot of playfields design will
include this kind of toy but not moving at all. I like the moving Tie Fighter and red flashing lights when i destroy it, it's great.

ps sorry for my english, certainly not perfect,

#2779 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

It's a personnal taste and cannot argue with you if you prefer another Steve's design.
First day i saw HS i was very impressed and love this game from day one and still love it.
Star Wars feel like HS with 10 times the adrenaline and 10 times the variety, 10 times the light show, 10 times better sounds quality and etc ...., i like to shoot the orbit, inner loop, ramp and again inner loop etc ...
Lot of folks thinks playfields are the same but Steve know all the subtilities to make the flow perfect.
Position, angle of the ramps, opening, geometry etc.... When i look at Ghostbuster, it's a mess of design and not very fun to play.
I feel i have to fight the design to acheive something great with this title. Certainly doesn't have the rush and adrenaline of Star Wars for my personnal taste.

I'm a vidz fan and Star Wars is like Williams Stargate or Tempest for complexity. Stargate have a complex control panel design and Star Wars with the action button put another level of complexity to the gameplay. Tempest look a very simple game design but the rules of this games combine with the speed make this game a rush of adrenaline when you start to master it.

Yeah the playfield ''may'' look simple but the more i dig into it and try to use it at the best way possible, the more it feel complex and hard to master perfectly, this is the result of the great rules, the fast playfield combination. Casual players may never experience this rush of adrenaline, that's why i compare it Williams Stargate or Tempest

And yes lot of people complain about the Tie Fighter spring, oh well just design another one better if possible.
In my opinion, i don't complain if i can't do better. I think the moving Tie Fighter is ok and lot of playfields design will
include this kind of toy but not moving at all. I like the moving Tie Fighter and red flashing lights when i destroy it, it's great.

#2780 6 years ago

I'm a vidz fan and aslo compare Star Wars to Atari Tempest.
It's one of the very few pins that give me the same rush of adrenaline of Tempest.
Tempest may look simple but the rules combine with the speed of this game make it one of my top video game of all time.

Casual players may never feel this kind of rush, they would need to dig into it and try to exploit the playfield at the maximum.
I'm pretty sure in the long term history Star Wars will receive a lot more apreciation from the community.

Maybe because i'm a deep video game fan i apreciate this title a little more. I love the video mode, trying to avoid all the asteroids and use the speed button to maximise the scoring, make me think it's the best video mode i know and one that don't look from the early 70's video game with the old DMD display. Also i like that they include ''level'' of asteroids, i would like to see more of this mode in the upper levels. Most pinheads don't care about this video mode, that a difference with me and my overall apreciation of this title.

#2781 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I think it was a number of things - Folks wanted to hate on a Stern because of past play field issues, BM code, the rising costs, the greed of the SLE, etc., so stuff was simmering.

I agree 100%. The way Stern has handled releases, qc, code, lack of extras for LE's, etc., has left an exceedingly bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Even though I love my SW and B66, the reveal and owning these games (particularly batman) has been a real roller coaster. That colors people's perspective, which isn't fair to the game even if it's more than fair to Stern. And that's a shame because SW is really excellent. I don't necessarily think it's Ritchie's best design (though it's certainly very good) but I do think Dwight has really made it very special.

#2782 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Quoted from HPR:

I'm a vidz fan and aslo compare Star Wars to Atari Tempest.
It's one of the very few pins that give me the same rush of adrenaline of Tempest.
Tempest may look simple but the rules combine with the speed of this game make it one of my top video game of all time.
Casual players may never feel this kind of rush, they would need to dig into it and try to exploit the playfield at the maximum.
I'm pretty sure in the long term history Star Wars will receive a lot more apreciation from the community.
Maybe because i'm a deep video game fan i apreciate this title a little more. I love the video mode, trying to avoid all the asteroids and use the speed button to maximise the scoring, make me think it's the best video mode i know and one that don't look from the early 70's video game with the old DMD display. Also i like that they include ''level'' of asteroids, i would like to see more of this mode in the upper levels. Most pinheads don't care about this video mode, that a difference with me and my overall apreciation of this title.

Absolutely, I’m not a Star Wars fan. I’m not a hater. This game is excellent for what it is. Every one wanted better art, more toys and gimmicks. In the end, what the Stern crew has pulled off with the limitations of a expensive license and work place restrictions for a profitable title. Steve, Dwight and all others did this game the best option. It plays and feels excellent.

#2783 6 years ago

Yeah and playfield ''may'' look empty but if i want to ''enjoy'' the 6 balls multiball, the playfield must be design for that option.
Too much gimmicks and toys all around playfield can't help to enjoy a great 6 balls multiballs.
What's the fun with Appolo 13 and all the balls, playfield is too small and design won't allow to flip the balls away, there's no fun, no possibility to control the balls. Same for Strange Science, great playfield design, i like it very much, but for 5 balls multiball the playfield design can't make it. Too much pins with unplayable multiballs because there's no way to enjoy them.

#2784 6 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Absolutely, I’m not a Star Wars fan. I’m not a hater. This game is excellent for what it is. Every one wanted better art, more toys and gimmicks. In the end, what the Stern crew has pulled off with the limitations of a expensive license and work place restrictions for a profitable title. Steve, Dwight and all others did this game the best option. It plays and feels excellent.

I agree. Not to mention the fact that there are so many clips from the movie, mixed with the music, that the lack of gimmicks is really made up by all of the integration of the trilogy. Mix that with the hyperloop on the premium and LE versions, the variable Rewards given by both the force targets and the Mystery scoop, add an amazing light show and all of the extra hurry ups that sneak up on you (Boba Fett, TIE fighter, hyperspace, lightsaber duel, etc.) mixed with all of the mini wizard mode multi balls, that this really becomes a full package experience!!! The open layout allows you to really get some fast balls going, and combined with the above, makes this game not only addictive, but a challenge and a keeper!! I think this game is great. I think that the whole crew did an amazing job on this title.... not to mention the fact that, if one really wanted to (myself included) add a couple Star Wars toys to just aid/add in the visual candy, you can! I have the premium version, and I have been extremely happy ever since it landed at the house. The development of the code over the last few months has only solidified my excitement for this game.

MVIMG_20171218_151338.jpgMVIMG_20171218_151338.jpg

#2785 6 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Quoted from Rasavage:

I agree 100%. The way Stern has handled releases, qc, code, lack of extras for LE's, etc., has left an exceedingly bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Even though I love my SW and B66, the reveal and owning these games (particularly batman) has been a real roller coaster. That colors people's perspective, which isn't fair to the game even if it's more than fair to Stern. And that's a shame because SW is really excellent. I don't necessarily think it's Ritchie's best design (though it's certainly very good) but I do think Dwight has really made it very special.

Quoted from HPR:

I agree. Not to mention the fact that there are so many clips from the movie, mixed with the music, that the lack of gimmicks is really made up by all of the integration of the trilogy. However, it doesn't just end there...mix that with the hyperloop on the premium and LE versions, the variable rewards given by both the FORCE targets and the Mystery scoop, an integrated button on the lock down bar, a 3-bank that likes to kick your ass but is super important, an amazing light show...not to mention all of the extra hurry ups that sneak up on you (Boba Fett, TIE fighter, hyperspace, lightsaber duel, etc.) mixed with all of the mini wizard mode multi balls, that this really becomes a full package experience!!! The open pf layout allows you to really get some fast balls going, and combined with the above, makes this game not only addictive, but a challenge and a keeper!!
I think this game is great and I love it. I think that the whole crew did an amazing job on this title.... not to mention the fact that, if one really wanted to (myself included) add a couple Star Wars toys to just aid/add in the visual candy, you can! I have the premium version, and I have been extremely happy with it ever since it landed at the house. The development of the code over the last few months has only solidified my excitement for this game.

MVIMG_20171218_151338.jpgMVIMG_20171218_151338.jpg
MVIMG_20171218_174232.jpgMVIMG_20171218_174232.jpg

#2786 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I agree. Not to mention the fact that there are so many clips from the movie, mixed with the music, that the lack of gimmicks is really made up by all of the integration of the trilogy. However, it doesn't just end there...mix that with the hyperloop on the premium and LE versions, the variable rewards given by both the FORCE targets and the Mystery scoop, an integrated button on the lock down bar, a 3-bank that likes to kick your ass but is super important, an amazing light show...not to mention all of the extra hurry ups that sneak up on you (Boba Fett, TIE fighter, hyperspace, lightsaber duel, etc.) mixed with all of the mini wizard mode multi balls, that this really becomes a full package experience!!! The open pf layout allows you to really get some fast balls going, and combined with the above, makes this game not only addictive, but a challenge and a keeper!!
I think this game is great and I love it. I think that the whole crew did an amazing job on this title.... not to mention the fact that, if one really wanted to (myself included) add a couple Star Wars toys to just aid/add in the visual candy, you can! I have the premium version, and I have been extremely happy with it ever since it landed at the house. The development of the code over the last few months has only solidified my excitement for this game.

Nice destroyer, where did you get it? Lights up?

Game cards as well, very nice!

#2787 6 years ago

Me want those game cards !!
Yes, if a pinhead need more toys, it's easy to buy tons of them and install in a tasteful way.
I'm in the process to put a little more visual artwork with figurines and spacecraft !!

#2788 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Nice destroyer, where did you get it? Lights up?
Game cards as well, very nice!

Thanks! Armada series Star Destroyer from Amazon, and the game cards I made at home from pics off the internet, fiddled with them on microsoft and printed them on card stock. All in all I guess I added a fair amount to the game (toy mods (Star Destroyer, Tie fighter, Slave-1, few X-wings), playcards, mirror blades, Pinstadium lights, shaker motor) but I'm really happy with how everything turned out! I'm in Star Wars Heaven with this game!

#2789 6 years ago

Links to mods would be awesome
I may add a few

#2791 6 years ago

here is a great SW MOD thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modded-a-star-wars-pro

modfather stuff.

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/star-wars

here is a good star wars minitures site

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgswx02.html

im looking for stuff too. think gonna keep to space fight. just x wings and ti fighters. some asteroids. will do mirror blades probably just waiting to see sterns.

#2792 6 years ago

I added the Star destroyer yesterday. It looks good. It really fills the blank space nicely. The posts by ChipScott we’re a huge help! Thanks for posting!

222973ED-E617-4CF7-ACB0-C55D5CA57F3B (resized).jpeg222973ED-E617-4CF7-ACB0-C55D5CA57F3B (resized).jpeg

#2793 6 years ago

Why would they remove midnight madness? It was already coded. WWHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!

#2794 6 years ago

How is the shaker motor implemented in sw? Is it worth putting in?

#2795 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

How is the shaker motor implemented in sw? Is it worth putting in?

It’s integrated incredibly well. It even goes off during the match sequence.

5E7BBC60-CF1A-4AEE-8BDA-CFA4060A4D60 (resized).jpeg5E7BBC60-CF1A-4AEE-8BDA-CFA4060A4D60 (resized).jpeg

#2796 6 years ago
Quoted from Behnendl:

I added the Star destroyer yesterday. It looks good. It really fills the blank space nicely. The posts by ChipScott we’re a huge help! Thanks for posting!

Looks awesome! It really does seem like that Star Destroyer was just meant to be there, right?
Also, and I know it's probably not perfect for every game, but I love how the light from the Pinstadium lights bounce off the metal ramps and habitrails in this game...really adds a lot to what is already an excellent light show!!

#2797 6 years ago

Anyone have the lightedpinball mods destroyer? I think it has the engines that light up blue like the falcon.

#2798 6 years ago
Quoted from Behnendl:

For what it's worth, I was noticing on the back of the PinStadium lights, the wires that leave the magnet strip are colored light gray and are visually obvious. With the pf pulled out to rest on the bar, I sandwiched the first four or five inches of those gray strips lengthwise with black electrical tape. Makes the wires that are present nearly invisible at the back of the machine, before they fall behind the pf and are out of view anyway.

#2799 6 years ago

ChipScott Looks like someone got the pinstadiums for FREE! JK They look great!
Behnendl Nice mod. Need to make it look "used"
I was going to add my 1977 Falcon and Destoryer to the game but can not bring myself to changing them. Might have to get the Armada game stuff to do it.

#2800 6 years ago

Shaker motor is a must on the Pro. It works well with the game. Should be on all games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
There are 15,057 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/56?hl=jaeg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.