SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 302.
#2451 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinbad:

Can you tell us if the operation of the deathstar ramp has been improved?

Do you mean the fork ramp not holding the ball hostage while your multiplier helplessly depletes to 2X?

The answer to that is yes.

#2452 6 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Do you mean the fork ramp not holding the ball hostage while your multiplier helplessly depletes to 2X?
The answer to that is yes.

That and does it lower fast enough to avoid hitting the ball when you make the right inner loop shot.

#2453 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinbad:

Can you tell us if the operation of the deathstar ramp has been improved?

I’ll pay more attention, but it really didn’t bother me before. I don’t think there is anyway for the ramp to drop fast enough to avoid the ball hitting it when you hit the right loop...the speed of the ball is crazy sometimes.

#2454 6 years ago

Excuse my French, but holy shit! This update is amazing. I played one game. Took about ten minutes and 1,000,000 and was incredible. Wow!

#2455 6 years ago

Yeah, this new code is outstanding. Wow!

#2456 6 years ago

Just noticed the LE I bought is on version .87 still. Should I do a quick or full update?

#2457 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just noticed the LE I bought is on version .87 still. Should I do a quick or full update?

Quick has worked for me for all of the updates so far.....hurry up & upgrade, this game has come FAR since .87!!!!

#2458 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Quick has worked for me for all of the updates so far.....hurry up & upgrade, this game has come FAR since .87!!!!

Thanks, will do!

#2459 6 years ago

Outstanding update! This game is deep and action packed!

#2460 6 years ago

Got to play about half a dozen games or so on V1.00......amazing how far this game has come!!!! Many more callouts, many other changes ....it will take a couple days to really soak it all in.....but wow!!!! Dwight and his team have worked their collective butts off getting this pin to such a phenomenal level!!!!

#2461 6 years ago

Hi guys can someone post a video downloading code into SW spike 2

#2462 6 years ago
Quoted from pinwaz:

There is a sticker in your backbox that explains how to do it. Top right hand side. Make sure that your USB stick is formatted before you start and has only the 3 unzipped files from the Stern website.

#2463 6 years ago

It really is quite simple. You can do it!

#2464 6 years ago
Quoted from pinwaz:

It’s easy. Download the code to your computer, unpack to your empty USB stick and follow the instructions in the back box.

#2465 6 years ago

love update! great job! now im ready for stern mods.

#2466 6 years ago

I’ve noticed you can’t start Endor and Death Star multiball together anymore. Intentional change?

Edit: Found it in the settings. I think I like it.

#2467 6 years ago

Fixed:
- Greatly improved process stability. The game will no longer hold on to the
ball when it should not. Also the some of the mechanical devices will be
better behaved. Also the screen should no longer freeze during TIE Fighter
Assault.

Any owners chime in on if this change helps with stuck balls behind the fork ramp and maybe even improve the Death Star shot in some shape or form?

#2468 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Fixed:
- Greatly improved process stability. The game will no longer hold on to the
ball when it should not. Also the some of the mechanical devices will be
better behaved. Also the screen should no longer freeze during TIE Fighter
Assault.
Any owners chime in on if this change helps with stuck balls behind the fork ramp and maybe even improve the Death Star shot in some shape or form?

I am not sure if this applied to the problem i was seeing on my game prior to 1.0, but sometimes when I had some crazy games with a few stacked multi balls (like a 4+ billion point game), if the ball went in the Tattooine scoop, it didn't always eject it, then i'd have to wait for all of the balls to drain before the game would go into ball search and release what was in the scoop. I had a couple crazy games lastnight with new code and hadn't had this happen so far. Guess we'll keep playing and see if it's working all the time now. My issue was on a Pro.

#2469 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I am not sure if this applied to the problem i was seeing on my game prior to 1.0, but sometimes when I had some crazy games with a few stacked multi balls (like a 4+ billion point game), if the ball went in the Tattooine scoop, it didn't always eject it, then i'd have to wait for all of the balls to drain before the game would go into ball search and release what was in the scoop. I had a couple crazy games lastnight with new code and hadn't had this happen so far. Guess we'll keep playing and see if it's working all the time now. My issue was on a Pro.

I've had the same thing, and nothing since 1.0

#2470 6 years ago

It's awesome to hear all of the great things that 1.0 has brought about! I'm jealous of all of you as my premium is at my distributors shop getting work done on it. I was wondering if I could have any input as to what could be wrong with my machine or if any of you have come across the same issues.

At times the right flipper just loses power and the game automatically chooses characters/rewards when playing a 2 player or 4 player game.
My distributor has come by 2 times to try and fix it, first switching out the EOS and then node boards and sd card but nothing seemed to work. He now has it in his shop so that him and stern can try to iron out the problem.

Definitely bummed out as I really want to play my star wars without any issues, but that has never been the case. I've had such bad luck buying NIB sterns as my first NIB purchase was a GoT that had a wonky spinner and a broken opto on the dragon shot. Now I know (as it is now on its 3rd owner) that it has about 10 ghosted inserts.

I'm hoping I can get my machine back during the holidays... but is that just wishful thinking?

Thanks everyone and enjoy the new update!

#2471 6 years ago

Think I found a bug... Had endor missions lit when I started Boba fett. I finished Boba fett with a left ramp shot, and it killed the flippers like it was going to go to mode select but didn't put the post up to stop the ball so it just went straight down the middle

EDIT: 1.0 code fyi

#2472 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I'm jealous of all of you as my premium is at my distributors shop getting work done on it.

Hopefully your ‘dealer’ didn’t charge you a fee to take it to his shop, being that new it should be completely covered under warranty by Stern for an issue like that.

#2473 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Think I found a bug... Had endor missions lit when I started Boba fett. I finished Boba fett with a left ramp shot, and it killed the flippers like it was going to go to mode select but didn't put the post up to stop the ball so it just went straight down the middle

I’ve had that happen once on the Hoth shot on earlier code. Was lit to start a scene, but also wanted to start Escape Boba Fett. Went to scene select and disabled my flippers and dropped the post, ball went straight down the middle.

#2474 6 years ago

If people want to post bugs, its really most helpful if they also post what code version they are running (and game model).

#2475 6 years ago

so who's gonna be the first person to stream the 1.0 code?

#2476 6 years ago

There is another mode now in 1.0 where the Death Star blows up. Technically it’s DS2...I love this. Now you have two chances to blow it up.

#2477 6 years ago

I would love it if someone made a YouTube of the new code gameplay

#2478 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I may do that this evening, but at best it wouldn’t be ready until sometime tomorrow.

#2479 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I’ve had that happen once on the Hoth shot on earlier code. Was lit to start a scene, but also wanted to start Escape Boba Fett. Went to scene select and disabled my flippers and dropped the post, ball went straight down the middle.

Happened three times today for me with the new code 1.0.

#2480 6 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Happened three times today for me with the new code 1.0.

Same for me today on 1.0, I shot Hoth for mode start, and the ball somehow bounced back out. Again, flippers dead, straight down the middle. There needs to be a basic 'ball drained while mode select active' ball save or something to catch any edge cases like this.

Also, not sure if a bug or not but annoying: if you go into the mode start with the multipliers not on the right loop and you select video mode, you can move the multipliers over to the right loop before video mode starts, but you still only get 1x video mode, which is a pain since 1x video mode is completely useless and there's no way to even just skip it

#2481 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Found this today:

#2482 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Hopefully your ‘dealer’ didn’t charge you a fee to take it to his shop, being that new it should be completely covered under warranty by Stern for an issue like that.

Nope no fee!

#2483 6 years ago

Is there any Jaba or Slave Leia video in the game ? It seems that's missing, heck it's missing Sand people and Jawas and the sandcrawler as well !

#2484 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Is there any Jaba or Slave Leia video in the game ? It seems that's missing, heck it's missing Sand people and Jawas and the sandcrawler as well !

I've seen at least one quick clip of Slave Leia, haven't seen any Jabba yet but I just got the game.

It would be cool to see some Jabba and Salcious B Crumb laughing clips in the game when a player drains quickly.

I did hear from a friend that Dwight himself got a Star Wars so that means there might be even more added to the game over time.

#2485 6 years ago

Loaded 1.0, and on the first game the Death Star blew up for the first time.

#2486 6 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

You have a Prem/Le or Pro? Congrats by the way

#2487 6 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

You should post this in the Bug thread.

#2488 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

You have a Prem/Le or Pro? Congrats by the way

I've got the Premium. I could swear that it wasn't on the Death Star Mission though. I haven't read all the threads on the new code, but I suppose there's now an additional opportunity to blow it up. Either way, I take it as a win! Victory Multi-ball followed that!

#2489 6 years ago

Endor MB now also lets you destroy the Death Star as was the case in Return of the Jedi.

#2490 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Endor MB now also lets you destroy the Death Star as was the case in Return of the Jedi.

Yep I mentioned this earlier. Great move by Dwight!

#2491 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I have seen all of these in very short clips I believe.

#2492 6 years ago

An idea about the switch next to the spinner. Still does nothing. Its bugging me.

#2493 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

An idea about the switch next to the spinner. Still does nothing. Its bugging me.

It should be 10 points (I think) and causes a random sound effect.

Rob

#2494 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Found this today:
» YouTube video

Good hes excited but the jumping in front of the camera is really annoying.

#2495 6 years ago

While playing Tatooine multi-ball started hyperspace multi ball going with three balls whipping around in the loop, lights flashing, sound effects going off, total rush. Just updated to v1.0 today, really enjoying it. When I played the Pro around when it first came out (on 0.87 code I think) I was really "meh" on the game, glad I made the leap.

#2496 6 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

While playing Tatooine multi-ball started hyperspace multi ball going with three balls whipping around in the loop, lights flashing, sound effects going off, total rush. Just updated to v1.0 today, really enjoying it. When I played the Pro around when it first came out (on 0.87 code I think) I was really "meh" on the game, glad I made the leap.

You're welcome

#2497 6 years ago

Wow, new code feels alot better, feeling quite special indeed broke 2bil tonight toowhich is good for me

#2498 6 years ago

Been working like a dog all week. New code, yeah! What a great way to start the weekend! Downloading now... come on baby!

MVIMG_20171215_104006.jpgMVIMG_20171215_104006.jpg

#2499 6 years ago

New 1.0 code has renewed my happiness with this pin, lots of great changes.

#2500 6 years ago

there are 3 files in the folder - the "read-me" says to download 2 - - which 2???

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/50?hl=flynnsbit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.