• Pro 129 votes
    28%
  • Premium 191 votes
    41%
  • LE 148 votes
    32%

(468 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,256 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1E85029F-62B0-498E-AB89-64CF050C8F16 (resized).jpeg
videomode (resized).jpg
20200112_210804.jpg
20200112_210819.jpg
20200111_191859.jpg
20200111_191842.jpg
20200111_191351.jpg
20200111_191334.jpg
20200111_191341.jpg
20200111_191300.jpg
20200111_191157.jpg
20200111_191240.jpg
20200111_191147.jpg
20200111_170853_HDR (resized).jpg
82790820_1220950488107934_7391565646137393152_n (resized).jpg
81559856_3121942514696867_3985339418549420032_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8383 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 168.
#201 2 years ago

Surprised no one is taking more about the games lighting

"16 RGB LED's throughout the playfield and front lockdown molding", taking the one out of the lockbar that's 15 on the playfield, but where are they? Doesn't appear to be any RGB inserts.

Feature matrix states "5 RGB LED's mounted inside Exploding Death Star", so that leaves 10!?

Then there is part I found the most interesting "Dramatic zoned red, white and blue general illumination LED's under plastics" so I guess the 10 RGB LEDs are all GI? But wouldn't that mean the zoned lighting could be more than just red, white and blue!?

Really interested in seeing the lighting revealed and shown in action!

#202 2 years ago

I have my deposit in on a premium. I just couldn't justify the huge jump to the LE price for how little extra is on the LE. I'll just do some tasteful modding to my premium, like adding a shaker motor on day 1.

#203 2 years ago

Look back a few postings. You'll see all 16 RGB controlled lamps in the clear UPPER ARROWS in the lanes.

Quoted from J85M:

"16 RGB LED's throughout the playfield and front lockdown molding", taking the one out of the lockbar that's 15 on the playfield, but where are they? Doesn't appear to be any RGB inserts.
Feature matrix states "5 RGB LED's mounted inside Exploding Death Star", so that leaves 10!?
Then there is part I found the most interesting "Dramatic zoned red, white and blue general illumination LED's under plastics" so I guess the 10 RGB LEDs are all GI? But wouldn't that mean the zoned lighting could be more than just red, white and blue!?

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

each x arrow and the arrow above them are RGB which makes 14 plus lockdown bar is 15. the Deathstar leds are separate and the GIs are like Xmen le

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Look back a few postings. You'll see all 16 RGB controlled lamps in the clear UPPER ARROWS in the lanes.

Quoted from Phbooms:

each x arrow and the arrow above then are RGB which makes 14 plus lockdown bar is 15. the Deathstar leds are separate and the GIs are like Xmen le

Thanks guys this thread is adding new posts so fast it's easy to miss things here and there.

phbooms how did the GI work on XmenLE I have only ever played a pro.

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thanks guys this thread is adding new posts so fast it's easy to miss things here and there.

during modes the GIs would only light certain colors. for example during Shadow King all GI is blue, Omega Red there all red, and during Sentinals there blue and red to look purple.

#208 2 years ago

Here is a video of how they turn on different strings of GI bulbs in XMEN. Simple but effective and just 3 colors, but its really adds to the immersion. Since this will be similar to how Star Wars GI will look I think this post is on topic

Quoted from J85M:

#209 2 years ago

Anyone care to share their LE order price?

#210 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

during modes the GIs would only light certain colors. for example during Shadow King all GI is blue, Omega Red there all red, and during Sentinals there blue and red to look purple.

AC/DC also had the red, blue, and white GI but only used it during song selection. I never understood that.

#211 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

AC/DC also had the red, blue, and white GI but only used it during song selection. I never understood that.

Metallica premium and LE also (unless you have the total lightshow kit)

#212 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Also, Avengers LE/premium had red/blue/green GI.

#213 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Here is a video of how they turn on different strings of GI bulbs in XMEN. Simple but effective and just 3 colors, but its really adds to the immersion. Since this will be similar to how Star Wars GI will look I think this post is on topic
» YouTube video

Awesome thanks guys! luvthatapex2 that video does look great looks like purpke is possible as well - which just so happens to be the colour of the Death Star modes.

#214 2 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Metallica premium and LE also (unless you have the total lightshow kit)

This is going to be one title that timebandit Total Lightshow could really enhance and take to a whole new level, blue and white to make icy white blues for Hoth modes, Greens for Endor, Red & yellows for Tatooine and some white (maybe strobes and flickering) with some hints of red and blue - for force lighting for the Death Star modes!?

#215 2 years ago

Have a few SW LE's remaining.

Call for pricing.

FUN!
972-488-9622

#216 2 years ago

In for the LE, my first NIB, and excited as all get out.

#217 2 years ago

Made my deposit on the Pro.

Since the exploding Death Egg & Hyperspace Ramp are only optical gimmicks and the Pro will play pretty much the same that's ok for me.

(And since I coudn't afford a Premium. - The Pro is allready 7,367$ here.)

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Anyone care to share their LE order price?

$8,495 shipped to my door.

#219 2 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

$8,495 shipped to my door.

Best price possible I would say, from limited information, that's the best I've seen. Does anyone know if a stern will fit in a 2013 Ford Escape SE? I know there's a list of vehicles and whether pinballs fit, but I've fit a B/W (non-widebody) in my Escape. Had to take it out of the box though to get it in the car. Anyone able to get a boxed Stern in their vehicle?

#220 2 years ago

Best price possible I would say, from limited information, that's the best I've seen. Does anyone know if a stern will fit in a 2013 Ford Escape SE? I know there's a list of vehicles and whether pinballs fit, but I've fit a B/W (non-widebody) in my Escape. Had to take it out of the box though to get it in the car. Anyone able to get a boxed Stern in their vehicle?

That's what I paid and ordered a shaker.

#221 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's what I paid and ordered a shaker.

Shaker included in the price?

#222 2 years ago

Shaker included in the price?

No. Extra 100 for that.

#223 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No. Extra 100 for that.

Any good source for ordering a shaker? My first stern. Got my MMR Shaker from PPS.

#224 2 years ago

Just order it through your distributor. It ships separately from the machine, but they can certainly process the order for you.

#225 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just order it through your distributor. It ships separately from the machine, but they can certainly process the order for you.

Is it a standard Stern shaker? Thinking about ordering it myself.

#226 2 years ago

Any good source for ordering a shaker? My first stern. Got my MMR Shaker from PPS.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3710

#227 2 years ago

Is it a standard Stern shaker? Thinking about ordering it myself.

Yes. But the one posted above is the one you get. The only difference is that I paid $100 through my distro INCLUDING shipping. Like $15 makes a rat's fart worth of difference after 8.5k...

#228 2 years ago

Damn I am so excited for this game!

#229 2 years ago

Just ordered a premium earlier today!

#230 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Made my deposit on the Pro.
Since the exploding Death Egg & Hyperspace Ramp are only optical gimmicks and the Pro will play pretty much the same that's ok for me.
(And since I coudn't afford a Premium. - The Pro is allready 7,367$ here.)

you are lucky, a pro here is close to $8500.

#231 2 years ago

I really don't like the look of the wire form in front of the flippers but its nice to see all 3 models have the RGB GI and inserts, I was going Pre but now I'm thinking pro, it would have been better to run the hyper ramp behind the flippers like Batman Forever style but I'll have to wait and see in some gameplay vids.

#232 2 years ago

I've seen several people say they've ordered a shaker motor for their SW, but do we have any confirmation it's supported? I mean, it's not coming standard on any model, which is a departure from previous LEs.

I get that Spike supports it, but that doesn't mean code will be written for it.

#233 2 years ago

Project Pinball has just started 2 Brand New Sweepstakes!! We are excited to announce for the first time...
Star Wars Pro Pinball Machine Sweepstakes:

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/starwars-pro-sweepstakes

Star Wars Premium Pinball Machine Sweepstakes:

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/starwars-premium-sweepstakes
Stay tuned for more exciting things we have in store!

Go buy a Ticket, Win a Star Wars!!

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

I've seen several people say they've ordered a shaker motor for their SW, but do we have any confirmation it's supported? I mean, it's not coming standard on any model, which is a departure from previous LEs.
I get that Spike supports it, but that doesn't mean code will be written for it.

1. Every modern Stern game relaxed over the last few years has shaker support with code.

2. Stern said that it was supported on their Facebook.

#235 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

2. Stern said that it was supported on their Facebook.

Ah, totally missed that. I see it now.

#236 2 years ago

getting my first premium ever. pretty excited, as i normally go for the pro models. I feel this time around the pro is lacking the real main feature of the premium/le the hyper space loop.

#237 2 years ago

I ordered a Premium yesterday.

#238 2 years ago

Just ordered an LE. Was back and forth between premium and LE, but wife likes Le better, and I had to agree. I've never had an LE, so I'm pretty stoked.

#239 2 years ago

Just ordered my playfield glass dust cover!
IMG_3128 (resized).JPG
https://society6.com/product/millennium-falcon-splash-painting_beach-towel#s6-6915548p53a69v456

#240 2 years ago

Just put my deposit down on a pro. Didn't they used to make the LE's first, then the pro? Heard that they are making a run of pros first.

I absolutely love the premium cab artwork, but $2k was too big an upgrade for me for that and the extra features.

#241 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Just put my deposit down on a pro. Didn't they used to make the LE's first, then the pro? Heard that they are making a run of pros first.
I absolutely love the premium cab artwork, but $2k was too big an upgrade for me for that and the extra features.

Pro first this round. It was different a ways back.

#242 2 years ago

Anybody know if the pops do the slot machine like they've done lately? Missed that feature on my TWD.

#243 2 years ago

On the list for my first ever LE! I usually go for Premiums, but I just really like the art package better on this LE by a big margin. As another data point, LE was $8500 from my distro as well, as opposed to $7300 for Premium. Pretty big price hike, but that Millenium Falcon, baby!

#244 2 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

you are lucky, a pro here is close to $8500.

I assume that's Canadian Dollar, so 6300 US $? Can't be more expensive to ship to canada then to europe.

#245 2 years ago

Quick! Make an offer. (This is not me, I just saw the listing and laughed...):

ebay.com link » Stern Star Wars Le Limited Edition Pinball New In Box

#246 2 years ago

Quick! Make an offer. (This is not me, I just saw the listing and laughed...):
ebay.com link » Stern Star Wars Le Limited Edition Pinball New In Box

Gotta be a Kaneda

#247 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Gotta be a Kaneda

Hahha it totally is... he's listing a Fix it Felix arcade as well.

#248 2 years ago

dibs on the 2,000$ Ralph Lauren RRL Vintage Biker Jacket

#249 2 years ago

I'm ready!

IMG_3134 (resized).JPG

IMG_3137 (resized).JPG

#250 2 years ago

Nice!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 8383 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 168.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside