IMG_8600 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg
sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 301.
#1651 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I like the change to the roving skill shot, but not necessarily that it's now a static value. You are right that it's just a matter of timing for the middle target.
Rob

Yes the static value to me lessens the importance for any real attention to be paid to the skill shot. Have no clue why this was changed. Only served to make the skill shot less relevant. I like a good SS not just going through the paces of launching a ball without thinking.

If you following this thread Dwight please change it back.

#1652 6 years ago

It's still a much better skill shot than many other games. It actually gives you something of value as opposed to a few measly points which mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Plus, don't forget the second skill shot on the target bank.

Rob

#1653 6 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Finally got to play a Pro at the local distributors yesterday. I really enjoyed it across the time I had to spend checking it out. For a machine I initially had bought into the all the premature speculation with, it was very impressed with it. Yeah the playfield artwork looks a little Stern identikit next to say GB, but it's far from crummy. The video really ads an extra dimension to the game, its pretty well executed, at least what I saw. I know the Premium will look that bit nicer too in the flesh. Suffice to say after only just landing my DI LE in the last week and not getting as drawn into as the hype indicated I should have, I'm very close to deciding to do a trade over to a SW. Never thought I'd say that by a long shot, but that's my where I've ended up.

Let the positive and negative hype only be a gentle guide. It’s hard for me to even imagine someone spending $7k+ on a Dialed In when they could get SW and have money left over- but that’s me. To each their own. Here’s some more positive hype on SW for ya bec I cant resist.
Personally- one man’s opinion: I’d rather have a bunch of awesome fast shots, multipliers, risk/reward, rapid accessible missions, a ton of multiballs, timeless instantly recognizable theme, awesome GI color effects, great timeless sound, and lastly super easy resale -than say... something that seems dramatically overpriced, reminds me of Bob the Builder, is almost completely inaccessible to newbs, has rare multiballs and a cellphone pic gimmick. But I understand everyone’s different. Just enjoy pinball...

#1654 6 years ago

I'm finally getting more shot consistency and playing hyperspace multiball a lot more. Did they just change the small lcd to the current animations with the parsec counter? I never noticed and it is really slick. Was trying to grab my phone to get a picture and then drained. The light saber light show is really cool and really looks/feels like the swords swinging.

#1655 6 years ago

I had never seen it either... And don't remember a parsac high score board

#1656 6 years ago

The parsec score was there in .89 and had no idea what it was, other than it was tied to HS. I did really well in the mode one day and it had me enter my name for it.

#1657 6 years ago

--------------------------------Star Wars Game Play Strategy----------------------------

For those interested, the following is one of my favorite strategies for getting deep into the game. If you try this strategy, even if you completely ignore the shot multiplier, you'll probably break a billion points at minimum, more importantly it'll help you get to some really fun modes like Light Saber Duel and Jedi Multiball.

- Pick R2-D2 (leaving your shot multipliers wider longer letting you concentrate on other things more than the risky 3 bank). Light the death star modes with the skill shot. Immediately move your multipliers to the horseshoe and the left ramp and just leave 'em.
- While the ball save is on, hammer away at the Hoth shot to light hoth modes.
- Gain control and light the Endor modes. Number one thing I can recommend is get really, really good at the left ramp backhand. It's a super easy, repeatable shot that comes in handy all the time (besides MB, it works great in destroy the tie fighters - if you don't have time or can't trap the ball, repeated ramp shots are easy while mashing the button).
- If you happen to hit the Hoth Shot or the Death Star shot before lighting Endor, I'd recommend passing (yes, for all those naysayers wondering why the hell there's a "pass" option it's there for a good reason.)
- Once Endor is lit, hit the Endor ramp. Select one of the hoth modes and one of the Death Star modes. The great thing about doing this is you leave the easy/safe shot open for your mode starts if you complete Endor last. Plus, for those that are having issues with Hoth rejects, essentially you almost never need to make a locking Hoth shot if your Endor shot is still lit, problem solved via work-around.
- Avoid going for Tie Fighters unless it's lit as a hurry up, then pound it.
- Avoid the 3 bank and drop targets - - these will all get taken care of on their own in the multiballs.
- Avoid the jedi targets - ditto on being taken care of in MBs.
- Hammer out the modes as best as you can. Always try to bring in one regular mode with a planet multiball. I purposely avoid starting two planet multiballs at the same time. They're just too useful in helping get through the other modes.
- On your second ball you can usually pick Light Tatooine (if you haven't already) and now all four planet modes are available.
- When you can, trap the ball on the right flipper and go for your hyperspace and hit the horseshoe to get it ready for the last hurry-up. Get this ready early but save the multiball. Bring that in whenever possible with a planet multiball.
- Delay starting Tie Fighter multiball as long as you can to try and bring that in with a planet multiball. It gives you really good odds at lighting your add-a-ball as well as getting to Victory Multiball.

Following this or a similar strategy will advance your FORCE targets, Jedi Training, and build your shot multiplier without having to consciously go for them and risk losing control. You'll get to 40X faster than ever, build your tie fighters towards extra balls and light Light Saber Duel much easier (I'm finding I'm getting to Light Saber Duel before even starting the video mode). After that, focus as much as you can on the combos and defeating Boba Fett and you'll set up defeat the Emperor before you know it. Sometimes I use this same strategy but with Han which helps get to the Emperor a little easier...

#1658 6 years ago

Have you gotten Jedi MB on new code? So much harder now that you have to complete Light Saber Duel.

#1659 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Pick R2-D2 (leaving your shot multipliers on longer letting you concentrate on other things more than the risky 3 bank).

Question, does R2-D2 make the bonus multiplier last longer? Or does he make the bonus multiplier stay "wide" through higher levels of bonus (i.e. the multiplier drops from three down to two inserts and then two down to one at certain multiplier levels, but those levels are higher with R2 than with the other characters)? Of course either of these is pretty good, but I read the in-game menus to suggest that it's the second.

#1660 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Question, does R2-D2 make the bonus multiplier last longer? Or does he make the bonus multiplier stay "wide" through higher levels of bonus (i.e. the multiplier drops from three down to two inserts and then two down to one at certain multiplier levels, but those levels are higher with R2 than with the other characters)? Of course either of these is pretty good, but I read the in-game menus to suggest that it's the second.

Yeah - my understanding is just wider longer. which helps score more points if you're not paying attention and managing which shots are lit.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Have you gotten Jedi MB on new code? So much harder now that you have to complete Light Saber Duel.

Yessir - as long as you are getting multiballs it seems to advance to Light Saber Duel quickly, and it's fantastic. It carries over from ball to ball if you drain on it and I find it's not really all that difficult, especially if you pick Max Time on a follow up ball. The Emperor is usually next for me assuming I defeated Boba Fett, if not, I grind that out as quick as I can...

#1661 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Close twice.
Juuust missed via Boba. Juust missed via Emperor duel. I never really owned prior to 0.92+

T-800’s write up is good and pretty much essentially how I play. In one sentence: Avoid everything dangerous and spam the Endor ramp as much as possible.

#1662 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Close twice.
Juuust missed via Boba. Juust missed via Emperor duel. I never really owned prior to 0.92+
T-800’s write up is good and pretty much essentially how I play. In one sentence: Avoid everything dangerous and spam the Endor ramp as much as possible.

Lol. Yup, that was a much more concise way of writing the strategy but on point.

#1663 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

has rare multiballs

WTF? You clearly haven't spent any time on this game, or you're a really bad player. Or both.

Both games are good/great. Why does everything have to be mutually exclusive on Pinside.

Quoted from ATLpb:

dramatically overpriced,

Compared to....what SWLE? I think that's the first time ive ever heard that.

#1664 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Avoid everything dangerous and spam the Endor ramp as much as possible.

Sure you can start modes there...can't complete them though.

#1665 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

WTF? You clearly haven't spent any time on this game, or you're a really bad player. Or both.
Both games are good/great. Why does everything have to be mutually exclusive on Pinside.

Compared to....what SWLE? I think that's the first time ive ever heard that.

You sound upset about my opinions, assume I’m a bad player, assume I’d comment on something I haven’t spent time on. Very strange. Pinside is great! I like a lot more games than just SW. nothing is mutually exclusive- another poster simply mentioned the two together so I chimed in with public feedback on a public forum, much like you but with more playful criticism than needless vitriol (bad player.. huh?).

Fact: $7-9k is a lot of money for any game whether DI or SWLE, esp compared to 5.4 for a SW Pro.

#1666 6 years ago

For those of you who have added a sub to your Star Wars, how did you do it? The Spike sub connection kit from Pinnovators does not list Star Wars on their compatibility list. Thanks in advance!

#1667 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

You sound upset about my opinions, assume I’m a bad player, assume I’d comment on something I haven’t spent time on. Very strange. Pinside is great! I like a lot more games than just SW. nothing is mutually exclusive- another poster simply mentioned the two together so I chimed in with public feedback on a public forum, much like you but with more playful criticism than needless vitriol (bad player.. huh?).
Fact: $7-9k is a lot of money for any game whether DI or SWLE, esp compared to 5.4 for a SW Pro.

Of course you're right - everyone is entitled to an opinion. I have no idea if you're a good or bad player, but given DI multiball is almost too easy, even for an average player like me, I assumed you hadn't spent enough time on it to learn how, or you were a worse player than me (which would make you a bad player). No vitriol intended. Personally I think 5.4k for SW Pro is dramatically overpriced. But that's just my opinion.

#1668 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

--------------------------------Star Wars Game Play Strategy----------------------------
For those interested, the following is one of my favorite strategies for getting deep into the game. If you try this strategy, even if you completely ignore the shot multiplier, you'll probably break a billion points at minimum, more importantly it'll help you get to some really fun modes like Light Saber Duel and Jedi Multiball.
- Pick R2-D2 (leaving your shot multipliers wider longer letting you concentrate on other things more than the risky 3 bank). Light the death star modes with the skill shot. Immediately move your multipliers to the horseshoe and the left ramp and just leave 'em.
- While the ball save is on, hammer away at the Hoth shot to light hoth modes.
- Gain control and light the Endor modes. Number one thing I can recommend is get really, really good at the left ramp backhand. It's a super easy, repeatable shot that comes in handy all the time (besides MB, it works great in destroy the tie fighters - if you don't have time or can't trap the ball, repeated ramp shots are easy while mashing the button).
- If you happen to hit the Hoth Shot or the Death Star shot before lighting Endor, I'd recommend passing (yes, for all those naysayers wondering why the hell there's a "pass" option it's there for a good reason.)
- Once Endor is lit, hit the Endor ramp. Select one of the hoth modes and one of the Death Star modes. The great thing about doing this is you leave the easy/safe shot open for your mode starts if you complete Endor last. Plus, for those that are having issues with Hoth rejects, essentially you almost never need to make a locking Hoth shot if your Endor shot is still lit, problem solved via work-around.
- Avoid going for Tie Fighters unless it's lit as a hurry up, then pound it.
- Avoid the 3 bank and drop targets - - these will all get taken care of on their own in the multiballs.
- Avoid the jedi targets - ditto on being taken care of in MBs.
- Hammer out the modes as best as you can. Always try to bring in one regular mode with a planet multiball. I purposely avoid starting two planet multiballs at the same time. They're just too useful in helping get through the other modes.
- On your second ball you can usually pick Light Tatooine (if you haven't already) and now all four planet modes are available.
- When you can, trap the ball on the right flipper and go for your hyperspace and hit the horseshoe to get it ready for the last hurry-up. Get this ready early but save the multiball. Bring that in whenever possible with a planet multiball.
- Delay starting Tie Fighter multiball as long as you can to try and bring that in with a planet multiball. It gives you really good odds at lighting your add-a-ball as well as getting to Victory Multiball.
Following this or a similar strategy will advance your FORCE targets, Jedi Training, and build your shot multiplier without having to consciously go for them and risk losing control. You'll get to 40X faster than ever, build your tie fighters towards extra balls and light Light Saber Duel much easier (I'm finding I'm getting to Light Saber Duel before even starting the video mode). After that, focus as much as you can on the combos and defeating Boba Fett and you'll set up defeat the Emperor before you know it. Sometimes I use this same strategy but with Han which helps get to the Emperor a little easier...

Thanks for this post!
I've got a long way to go, and im nowhere near getting to the Emperor mode yet...But that said, I took your suggestions (even "passed" for the first time on mode choices) and sure enough if I wasn't scoring better and obtaining more planet multiballs...i really felt like I was making serious strides today!! Control, control, I must learn control!!!

#1669 6 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

For those of you who have added a sub to your Star Wars, how did you do it? The Spike sub connection kit from Pinnovators does not list Star Wars on their compatibility list. Thanks in advance!

It works I did it, but the headphone setup does not unfortunately hoping they fix this.

#1670 6 years ago

Guys that have played both models of SW, is the premium worth it over the pro? Still considering SW but have no place to try it. Is the code going to be challenging and good long term, or is it repetitive?

#1671 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Guys that have played both models of SW, is the premium worth it over the pro? Still considering SW but have no place to try it. Is the code going to be challenging and good long term, or is it repetitive?

I played the pro and it was super fun. I opted on the premium to buy just because for me I really like the metal ramp look and I was, and still am stoked over the hyperspace loop (a cool feature that adds a little extra dimension to the playfield). Not to mention this game is so freaking fast at times, just having that ball loop around a time or two in the ramp during the hyperapace hurry-up gives you a chance to collect your thoughts!! For me, it was worth it. I've had it now for a few weeks, fortunately without any major issues out of the box, and I'm absolutely loving it.

#1672 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I played the pro and it was super fun. I opted on the premium to buy just because for me I really like the metal ramp look and I was, and still am stoked over the hyperspace loop. Not to mention this game is so freaking fast at times, just having that ball loop around a time or two in the ramp during the hyperapace hurry-up gives you a chance to collect your thoughts!! For me, it was worth it. I've had it now for a few weeks, fortunately without any major issues out of the box, and I'm absolutely loving it.

+1 to all of this.

#1673 6 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

Speaker wire and some crimp on connectors like I do all my other external subs.

#1674 6 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

yes. it is a fantastic product. easy hook up. i use nice computer speakers with a nice bass box. connects right to it. 5 min job.
its great because you get big big bass sound and the suround speakers. i bought one speaker sysytem that i connect 2 pins to.
also to add. it not only sounds the best but is the most economical. i did 2 pins for 120 or so.
and yes the SPIKE pinsub does any SPIKE system. SW is SPIKE.

#1675 6 years ago

Just got notice from Stern my replacement playfield is ready to go, so just boxed up my ghosted one this morning and sent her off to Chicago. Fingers crossed the new one plays as great as the old one!

92ED8BEB-20DA-4743-AA84-E5629796D2F0 (resized).jpeg92ED8BEB-20DA-4743-AA84-E5629796D2F0 (resized).jpeg

#1676 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Just got notice from Stern my replacement playfield is ready to go, so just boxed up my ghosted one this morning and sent her off to Chicago. Fingers crossed the new one plays as great as the old one!

Whoa. Best of luck!

#1677 6 years ago

So I can't seem to download the newest code. When I click on the download link or the read me file, it just opens another window with the exact same page. Anyone else have this issue? I get the popup window when attempting to download any other game's code like normal, but when I try and download the Star Wars code, the popup never pops up. Another duplicate window opens up with the same page I was on. It's like the links are dead.

#1678 6 years ago
Quoted from Zenomorp:

So I can't seem to download the newest code. When I click on the download link or the read me file, it just opens another window with the exact same page. Anyone else have this issue? I get the popup window when attempting to download any other game's code like normal, but when I try and download the Star Wars code, the popup never pops up. Another duplicate window opens up with the same page I was on. It's like the links are dead.

My guess is they have taken it down until they figure out if the v0.92 code is killing some peoples fork ramps, or if the fork ramp problems are just a fluke hardware issue.

#1679 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

My guess is they have taken it down until they figure out if the v0.92 code is killing some peoples fork ramps, or if the fork ramp problems are just a fluke hardware issue.

Ah, so there is a possible issue with the code. Thanks. I haven't been experiencing any issues with the fork ramp.

#1680 6 years ago

Pro code seems to be downloading fine.

Premium/LE is missing.

#1681 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

For Fork sake.

#1683 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Dang should I not play mine ?

I would...I'm going through withdrawal.

#1684 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Dang should I not play mine ?

I have been playing the crap out of my .92 and have noticed a few times the death star ramp doesnt seem to be all the way up.
Other than a bounced back ball no other mechanical issues.
I have noticed the music seems to have some dead spots / glitches but nothing later updates will not correct.
This game is very fast and addictive, week two and I have played it daily which is odd for me even with it being new in the line up.

Has anyone else had more air balls out of the rt hyper loop since the update? I cant remember this many balls going over the down shoot or popping out of the out lane on the first few dozen games.

#1685 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I have been playing the crap out of my .92 and have noticed a few times the death star ramp doesnt seem to be all the way up.

My issue has been that it doesn’t always drop all the way DOWN.

#1686 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

My issue has been that it doesn’t always drop all the way DOWN.

I have experienced that once or twice. It always corrected itself after the next cycle of the ramp.

#1687 6 years ago

Mirror blades and shaker motor installed!!

I hit so many dang asteroids on the video mode I thought the shaker motor was going to drill a hole in my floor with the cabinet leg!

20171012_013944.jpg20171012_013944.jpg

20171012_015706.jpg20171012_015706.jpg

20171012_015703.jpg20171012_015703.jpg

#1688 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I hit so many dang asteroids on the video mode I thought the shaker motor was going to drill a hole in my floor with the cabinet leg!

And still no ghosting after this immense shaker session?
That's the only reason (not sure if it correlate with ghosting, just guessing) why I haven't installed a shaker yet.

#1689 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Has anyone else had more air balls out of the rt hyper loop since the update? I cant remember this many balls going over the down shoot or popping out of the out lane on the first few dozen games.

I'm seeing the same thing. I had about 1000 games prior to V0.92.0 and never had a ball pop out of the hyperloop. With the new code the ball has come out of the loop just past the diverter and hit the glass on a couple of occasions.

#1690 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I have that same set up on my LE (same translite, mirror blades, shaker). Looks awesome. Check out the X-wing mod at mezzlemods. Really cheap and sits perfect behind the tie fighter.

#1691 6 years ago

Yeah. I’m seeing the ball pop out more often than not now. Very frustrating, since I’m not the greatest player and don’t hit the shot as often as I’d like.

#1692 6 years ago

On the fork ramp. I had the problem where mine wouldn't go down even in a ball search after adding the new code. I then went into test and saw there were multiple switches showing on when the ramp was up (one was the down switch). After adjusting the down switch so all the switches registered properly when up or down mine has been working just fine.

#1693 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

On the fork ramp. I had the problem where mine wouldn't go down even in a ball search after adding the new code. I then went into test and saw there were multiple switches showing on when the ramp was up (one was the down switch). After adjusting the down switch so all the switches registered properly when up or down mine has been working just fine.

How did you "adjust" the switch. I looked at the same menu, and when I would test them, through the service menu, they all said "failed". I lifted the playfield and the switches all looked ok. I even manually moved the fork to activate one of the switches, and went back to the service menu and it showed it as activated, (I think it was 56), but they still all failed. Is there something else I missed (did you do something manually to the switch(s))?

#1694 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

How did you "adjust" the switch. I looked at the same menu, and when I would test them, through the service menu, they all said "failed". I lifted the playfield and the switches all looked ok. I even manually moved the fork to activate one of the switches, and went back to the service menu and it showed it as activated, (I think it was 56), but they still all failed. Is there something else I missed (did you do something manually to the switch(s))?

Yeah, you have to put the fork all the way up (or down) and get a screwdriver out to loosen the switch plate fro the switch(es) and rotate it to make or not make contact. Then tighten it back up and test all the different positions.

It's the standard switch adjustments one hole is elongated so the switch can be made to open/close sooner/later.

#1695 6 years ago

Yeah, you have to put the fork all the way up (or down) and get a screwdriver out to loosen the switch plate fro the switch(es) and rotate it to make or not make contact. Then tighten it back up and test all the different positions.
It's the standard switch adjustments one hole is elongated so the switch can be made to open/close sooner/later.

Thanks for the info. Checked mine and all is good, but forks still won't move

#1696 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Thanks for the info. Checked mine and all is good, but forks still won't move

That sucks, the other thread is having reports too. Wonder if I should play my star wars or not now. I really don't want to fry something...

#1697 6 years ago

Well I wasn't playing my LE before code 92 anyway...
Got like 2 games in after installing 92. Got the Video Mode. Ummmmm... is this video mode like some school project for a 5th grader? ugh.

#1698 6 years ago
Quoted from kidforce7:

Well I wasn't playing my LE before code 92 anyway...
Got like 2 games in after installing 92. Got the Video Mode. Ummmmm... is this video mode like some school project for a 5th grader? ugh.

I'm undecided on it so far, my wife and kid seemed to like it as something different. I think it's simple and goes for quite a while, but I guess I can lower the time later.

#1699 6 years ago

I'm undecided on it so far, my wife and kid seemed to like it as something different. I think it's simple and goes for quite a while, but I guess I can lower the time later.

Yeah, I'm going to shorten the time on mine. I do think it hurts it that you can hit asteroids and keep going. I think a one-and-done collision system is good in video modes, keeps the tension high and keeps 'em short!

#1700 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Yeah, I'm going to shorten the time on mine. I do think it hurts it that you can hit asteroids and keep going. I think a one-and-done collision system is good in video modes, keeps the tension high and keeps 'em short!

I like how you put that. I agree. Its not the neatest video mode, but it would be better if it stopped after you hit the first asteroid. I finally checked the adjustments...its set at 20 seconds, you can shorten to 15 seconds but that's the shortest time interval. I played it for 15 sec, but it still felt a bit longer than I would prefer. Haha.
Additionally, I do like how they integrated the shaker motor into the game, but I don't care for the way they utilized it on the video mode...seems a bit much to me. As above, id like it much more if you just hit an asteroid, it shook the cabinet once and then moved on back to the game. That said, this small opinion has not deterred me from playing again, again and again!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 15,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.