SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,062 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 302.
#13801 1 year ago

Nothing better than backhanding the death star when you need it, especially for a billion plus hurry up or to get multiple balls going for hyperspace multi ball. Mine has been able to do it since NIB in 2017 and I like steeper than the 6.5. No flipper rebuild yet but have the factory rubber. Never once done it on location which is why I prefer the pro for league/tournaments.

#13802 1 year ago

In the club again. Picked up my 2nd SW Pro today.
Cause why have 1 when you can have 2 at twice the price? Insider Connected this time.

Also, flipper positions are definitely not a constant on these pins. My brand new SW Pro unboxed today will need adjusted as the flippers aren't even. My Mando was the same way.

20230213_201727 (resized).jpg20230213_201727 (resized).jpg
#13803 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Cause why have 1 when you can have 2 at twice the price? Insider Connected this time.
Also, flipper positions are definitely not a constant on these pins. My brand new SW Pro unboxed today will need adjusted as the flippers aren't even. My Mando was the same way.
[quoted image]

Are you going to link those two up for some network play? Oh wait. Wrong thread.

#13804 1 year ago

[quoted image]

That scratch was really getting to you eh?

#13805 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

That scratch was really getting to you eh?

Yeah...just couldn't accept it. I'll be selling my old one at some point in the future. It's only money. Plus now I can give this new fangled IC a go. I here it's all the rage with the youngins these days.

#13806 1 year ago

... this new fangled IC a go. I here it's all the rage with the youngins these days.

IC is cool for sure.

#13807 1 year ago

Yeah...just couldn't accept it. I'll be selling my old one at some point in the future. It's only money. Plus now I can give this new fangled IC a go. I here it's all the rage with the youngins these days.

I get it. You’ll have fun with collecting achievements. Gives you an extra objective to play for.

Since you have another, you should try to trade it. I just traded my AIQ for Rush. If you haven’t tried it, you should. That game is so flipping good, I don’t understand why people snooze on it.

#13808 1 year ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

when installing the insider connected where does the rj45?splitter go? i'm doing a coin door install and don't want to buy the new apron

Here ya go...

9-Install Complete-sm (resized).jpg9-Install Complete-sm (resized).jpg
#13809 1 year ago

I have been meh on insider connected achievements on my Godzilla and TMNT but hooked Star Wars up last summer and love it because it makes you play parts of the game you don't normally for high score, league, or tournament strategy.

Unlike my other 2 Spike games, it really is a different game based on the character you choose. Only look me 5 years to realize how well it is coded.

#13810 1 year ago

So did anyone ever figure out the problem with Hypersapce multiball not giving you a 3rd ball once two are in the loop? I thought someone mentioned optos but I couldn't find it in the search. My optos seems to check out and the one test where it counts backwards is always correct (from 5 to 0), even with multiple balls. I'm getting good at the jump ramp shot and each time in the multiball when I load 2, I just watch the timer count down and eventually dump them both. I did get it to work once yesterday but it was with HS mb stacked with a planet multball. I was able to get 3 in there it gave me a taste of what I've been missing.
In test mode, if I toss 1 ball in the loop it says the count is 0, and 2 balls the count is 1, etc. So I'm sure in the game, with 2 it thinks there is only 1, and that's why it doesn't launch the 3rd ball. Almost need to rig something to force a ball in the shooter lane, like how in Avengers (original) you could force the Hulk arms to raise with a mod to the tourney button.

#13811 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

So did anyone ever figure out the problem with Hypersapce multiball not giving you a 3rd ball once two are in the loop? I thought someone mentioned optos but I couldn't find it in the search. My optos seems to check out and the one test where it counts backwards is always correct (from 5 to 0), even with multiple balls. I'm getting good at the jump ramp shot and each time in the multiball when I load 2, I just watch the timer count down and eventually dump them both. I did get it to work once yesterday but it was with HS mb stacked with a planet multball. I was able to get 3 in there it gave me a taste of what I've been missing.
In test mode, if I toss 1 ball in the loop it says the count is 0, and 2 balls the count is 1, etc. So I'm sure in the game, with 2 it thinks there is only 1, and that's why it doesn't launch the 3rd ball. Almost need to rig something to force a ball in the shooter lane, like how in Avengers (original) you could force the Hulk arms to raise with a mod to the tourney button.

The faulty switches could be the shooter lane and/or the ball trough.

#13812 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

The faulty switches could be the shooter lane and/or the ball trough.

For ball trough, I've tried running the Hyperspace test with the trough empty, and adding balls to the trough during the test, and it never affects the ball count (1 ball still reads as 0, 2 read as 1, 3 read as 2, etc.). And in game, if I were to take the glass off and force a 3rd ball into the loop (kick one out of the ball trough manually and put it in the loop), then it works perfectly after that. It will launch a new ball automatically, and when that one goes in the loop, it launches another one. The problem is it's getting stuck right at the beginning. With two balls in the loop, it thinks there's one, so it's still waiting. But once 3 are in the loop, it thinks there are 2, so it knows it needs to now give you another ball. And when that goes in the loop, its count goes from 2 to 3, so it gives you another ball, and on.

#13813 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

For ball trough, I've tried running the Hyperspace test with the trough empty, and adding balls to the trough during the test, and it never affects the ball count (1 ball still reads as 0, 2 read as 1, 3 read as 2, etc.). And in game, if I were to take the glass off and force a 3rd ball into the loop (kick one out of the ball trough manually and put it in the loop), then it works perfectly after that. It will launch a new ball automatically, and when that one goes in the loop, it launches another one. The problem is it's getting stuck right at the beginning. With two balls in the loop, it thinks there's one, so it's still waiting. But once 3 are in the loop, it thinks there are 2, so it knows it needs to now give you another ball. And when that goes in the loop, its count goes from 2 to 3, so it gives you another ball, and on.

I am not talking about test mode. If ball through opto #2 is faulty, the game could think that there is already a ball in play in addition to the 2 in the hyperloop. That's what I am getting at.

#13814 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I am not talking about test mode. If ball through opto #2 is faulty, the game could think that there is already a ball in play in addition to the 2 in the hyperloop. That's what I am getting at.

Thanks for the feedback. I have cleared out the trough in switch test mode and dropped one ball at a time and each opto sets correctly as it fills.
But if you go to test mode and put one ball in the loop, does it say you have 0 or 1 ball? Mine says 0 most of the time, but if I wait long enough, it might change to 1 for just one loop, and then back to 0. So it's as if something is flaky, but can't tell what. This is where I was saying the test behavior, which appears wrong, doesn't seem to correlate to the ball through, because the test is wrong regardless of # of balls in the trough. I bet on a working game, the test always shows the correct number.

I've reached out to Stern but they were as confused about it as me.

#13815 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

Thanks for the feedback. I have cleared out the trough in switch test mode and dropped one ball at a time and each opto sets correctly as it fills.
But if you go to test mode and put one ball in the loop, does it say you have 0 or 1 ball? Mine says 0 most of the time, but if I wait long enough, it might change to 1 for just one loop, and then back to 0. So it's as if something is flaky, but can't tell what. This is where I was saying the test behavior, which appears wrong, doesn't seem to correlate to the ball through, because the test is wrong regardless of # of balls in the trough. I bet on a working game, the test always shows the correct number.
I've reached out to Stern but they were as confused about it as me.

I'll try to check mine tonight to see if it accurately tracks how many balls in the HL in test mode. I've loaded 3 during game play on numerous occasions.

#13816 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I'll try to check mine tonight to see if it accurately tracks how many balls in the HL in test mode. I've loaded 3 during game play on numerous occasions.

In test mode mine tracks accurately up to 3. When I load 4 it tracks 4/5 balls.

#13818 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

But if you go to test mode and put one ball in the loop, does it say you have 0 or 1 ball? Mine says 0 most of the time, but if I wait long enough, it might change to 1 for just one loop, and then back to 0. ...

one thing to realize about programmers, they typically count from 0, not 1... so it could be the issue... no way to tell unless you are able to look at the uncompiled code

#13819 1 year ago
Quoted from CurtisC:

one thing to realize about programmers, they typically count from 0, not 1... so it could be the issue... no way to tell unless you are able to look at the uncompiled code

True, although MrMikeman reported his counted correctly up to 3.
Here is a video from a few months ago of the Accelerator test.

#13820 1 year ago

How do you load 4 balls into the loop in test mode? I have tried to and I keep screwing it up.

#13821 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

How do you load 4 balls into the loop in test mode? I have tried to and I keep screwing it up.

Probably have to put all 4 on the wireform near the bottom of the loop, and then kind of throw them up the loop into the magnet assembly. Once there are several going around it's hard to add one.

#13822 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Quoted from spidey:

Probably have to put all 4 on the wireform near the bottom of the loop, and then kind of throw them up the loop into the magnet assembly. Once there are several going around it's hard to add one.

I got lucky I guess. 1 at a time but it was hard to time #4. Got it on the first try. Lol

#13823 1 year ago

Mine does the same thing. I’ve been trying to figure this out for a long time. One time I tried reseating all the connections on the node board…which then it worked one time! It has yet to work again. Please let me know if you figure it out.

#13824 1 year ago

Excited to be joining this club! Just got my SW premium set up & running last night. Love this machine!

One troublesome issue, hoping this has been experienced & someone can advise. Occasionally, not all the time but often enough that it definitely is an issue. When you start a game, it will not wait for you to select character or advantage, it just starts playing ?!?! I check the action button switch , but it seems fine. Also before it launches the ball when this occurs it does a brief ball search like action, seeming to indicate a ball is missing, then it auto fires the ball. I turn off the machine, restart it, things operate fine for a few games, then it does it again, one time it was acting like things were happening on the playfield as well, when the ball was still in the shooter lane - multiplier would go up if I hit the flipper button, really strange. Yet 80-90% of the tie it plays totally normal

any advice on what to look for, I am hoping this is a simple switch issue or something not significant (FYI, machine was NIB)

thanks all! mike

#13825 1 year ago

Hello! Nice joing the club. SW fan since early 80´s, also love pinball. Bought NIB SW premium without ever testing it. Played it for 1 month now and both me and GF are both in agreement that this is the hardest pin we ever played. I hope it will grow on us, just curious to hear some longterm holders. We love Mandalorian PRO and Willy Wonka CE (have gotten all golden tickets twice, so I would not say I am totally bad either). Just feels like SW is dam hard and unforgiving. Planning on getting Jurrasic Park next, however I heard many players find it to difficult, so maybe go Godzilla instead. Thanks for any inputs or advice in advance.

#13826 1 year ago
Quoted from Northstar1976:

Hello! Nice joing the club. SW fan since early 80´s, also love pinball. Bought NIB SW premium without ever testing it. Played it for 1 month now and both me and GF are both in agreement that this is the hardest pin we ever played. I hope it will grow on us, just curious to hear some longterm holders. We love Mandalorian PRO and Willy Wonka CE (have gotten all golden tickets twice, so I would not say I am totally bad either). Just feels like SW is dam hard and unforgiving. Planning on getting Jurrasic Park next, however I heard many players find it to difficult, so maybe go Godzilla instead. Thanks for any inputs or advice in advance.

Welcome, I just joined with a new SW as well! I have been in the hobby just short of two years, it is addicting. I have 8 machines now, but I feel made som pretty good choices for myself, family & friends, have only sold & replaced 1. My vote would be for Godzilla, I got that one recently and it truly is as fun as many seem to advise!! Enjoy. (BTW, my 2nd favorite is Attack from Mars, it is a favorite of everyone in the family)

#13827 1 year ago

yes it's super hard but that's what makes it great! specially for home ownership. Every time you get on that hyper-loop it is earned! Every time you get multi-ball it really feels special. I traded Godzilla for star wars with no regrets. Godzilla is much more beginner friendly; none of the shots are as hard a the death star, multiball happens all the time, play is constantly slowed by the magnet, cradles are easier, action button isn't as well integrated, etc. I've had my star wars 3 months and only blown up the death star once. After two months with Godzilla I felt like I'd seen most of it; shoot ramps, get multiballs. Games have long ball times. Star Wars is more challenging and more rewarding, like yoda, it punishes you and teaches.

#13828 1 year ago

I’ve only played TRON, Godzilla and Star Wars. Every time I introduce someone to pinball I always tell them to start on TRON first because it’s a basic ruleset. Star Wars is just brutal comparatively but very rewarding.

#13829 1 year ago

I have a JP and SW and a Mando prem, JP is a much harder pin for me than star wars, BUT i like the flow of the ruleset better on JP, SW still seams like a free-for-all rule/story wize. I really like the Godzilla's i've played on locations, and plan to buy one someday. JP rules are really linear, with little deviation, Godzilla is a little more like Mando - you can focus on different tracks to advance in the game. Availability will probably be the main factor in what you can buy, at a decent price.

#13830 1 year ago

The link to this video should help somewhat. Once you learn about the different multipliers and how to shoot them, helps bring the scores up significantly

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/219#post-6303237

#13831 1 year ago

Still hoping someone out there may have some advise for my startup issue. Brief update; I solved the ball search playfield activity issue, that was related to the ball having up at the very left end of the trough, solved & fixed.

But, I am still occasionally and randomly - having th issue where the ball will start, does not let you select character or path, it goes right to play. some times immediately on game start, other times you see the path selection screen and the ball starts when you hit the right flipper button to advance between choices ?!?

I want to think its the action switch, but the switch appears and works fine, it gets hit a hundred times during a game for tie fighters and never has an issue. I am wondering about the node board that the action switch plugs into, or something else??

its really strange, you can play 15 - 20 games, then suddenly bam, doesn't let you select, goes right into play, does it about 3-4 times, then its normal again

help ?!?

thanks!

m

#13832 1 year ago

There is a game setting to launch on flipper press I think. But if this setting was active, it would do this on every game. Not just a few then stop. In case this is a software issue, you could try setting that setting then putting it back to factory setting. Worst case scenario is download the latest code and write that to the SD card using a computer.

#13833 1 year ago

Ive been thinking about software & the code, but can't convince my self that if it was a code/software bug issue - it would be happening all the time wouldn't it.

this is literally random and happening about ~ 10% of the time??

didn't do it at all last night, played about 15 games. then it did it immediately on the first game when I turned it on today. So started thinking it was somehow related to being off and powering on. but then I had it off for over an hour at a time today & never did it on startup.

then after a friend and I were playing two player, after about 4-5 games. it did it right in the middle of a game, his 2nd ball - boom right to the action screen, no selection. Did it about 4 more times. then we played for another hour & never did it again tonight - strange mystery....

#13834 1 year ago
Quoted from mjmpin:

Ive been thinking about software & the code, but can't convince my self that if it was a code/software bug issue - it would be happening all the time wouldn't it.
this is literally random and happening about ~ 10% of the time??
didn't do it at all last night, played about 15 games. then it did it immediately on the first game when I turned it on today. So started thinking it was somehow related to being off and powering on. but then I had it off for over an hour at a time today & never did it on startup.
then after a friend and I were playing two player, after about 4-5 games. it did it right in the middle of a game, his 2nd ball - boom right to the action screen, no selection. Did it about 4 more times. then we played for another hour & never did it again tonight - strange mystery....

Have you done a switch test yet? Put it in switch test and tap on the playfield. You may have a switch too closely gapped and it thinks the ball is already in play and forces it to auto launch.

#13835 1 year ago

Will do that next, was so focused that the only switch in play was the action button, didn't really think about other switches. I did do the node board test and that all passed. But, kind of thinking everything will pass when it's not happening. I'll check switches using the test.

thanks

#13836 1 year ago

Anyone have extra Stern side art blades they are looking to sell?

Please let me know if you do, otherwise, I may be looking to sell some soon lol

#13837 1 year ago

update on my issue (sorry to be going on about this, but hoping someone my catch my post that has had a similar issue) - today it happened twice, it does appear now that it is pretty consistent happening after the machine has been off over night, 3 times first start up it does it. Also observing more carefully, sometimes it auto plunges sometimes it does not - but it has always selected " Luke". which makes sense as that it where the character screen starts....

#13838 1 year ago

Also a new issue identified today - no clue if these are in any way related, but it explains why when I play it seems like I am always in light saber dual !

so the FORCE drop targets are not functioning correctly, as I understand it, and sometimes observe while playing - you need to completed the set of 5 a total of 5 times, getting mystery the first time, escape the second and so on.

First thing I have observed, is when a ball ends and it starts the next ball it starts with the bank completed, even if you had not hit them all (not every time but most times) - I assume that is not the correct way? Also, I am observing that often, I do not need to hit them all, one solid hit on one or two of the letters and it gives you the completion (observed by the # of solid lights on as well as audio). That is certainly not correct. if the ball comes down from the ramps and hits the 'E" it typically always gives me the full bank ?!? what is up - checked underneath, everything appears in order.
A bit frustrating too, but I assume there is a solution - any suggestions welcome...

thank you

#13839 1 year ago

Have you reached out to Stern tech support via email? And I provided a suggestion and at this point I highly recommend you download the last code and write it to the SD card using a computer. This will either confirm or rule out a software issue.

#13840 1 year ago

Thanks, I'm going to reach out to stern tomorrow as well as grab an SD card & re download code. From what I have inspected, I do not see any switch or node board issues and all tests on the machine pass fine. Im thinking if there was a switch issue, Id have more problems with the game. The opts on the force targets do not have any alignment potential issues, they are all very simple & appear to be working correctly - so I am thinking software as well

appreciate the feedback

#13841 1 year ago

I still say this sounds like a switch issue and isn’t software. Software, like a bad sd card, usually just means your game won’t boot.

Odd scoring behavior or auto launches on a new Stern is almost always
-a switch that is gapped too closely or bent
-a misalignment or something in the path of an opto
These seem intermittent because they are getting triggered by the vibrations of the mechs operating. Often ejecting the ball from the trough is enough to do it. Slap the side of the game in switch test a few times and see if all of a sudden a switch change is registered . Make sure you test every playfield switch especially those drops.

It’s a really common problem with new games. The same issue happened on a Jurassic Park in another thread. Sounds like your issue?

Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

This is happening to me on my brand new Jurassic Park HE. Not only am I getting non-stop raptor multi balls, It keep auto lunching immediately after pressing the start button. Can you provide more details how you corrected this problem? Thanks.

Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Thanks for all your assistance, I am glad to say that all seems to be good now. With your help and a diagram from Stern support I was able to find that the Raptor pen had one leaf switch that was closed, I also managed to find where the missing screw was from.

#13842 1 year ago

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I need to look closer at all the leaf switches, I see now that the issue would likely not be caused by a rollover switch, where I have spent most of my time. I agree on the SW, that's why i didn't race down that path. Wondering if its switch related, if there is a clue in the fact that this occurs typically now after the machine has been off for a while & then when yo start playing it doesn't do it (as much)

#13843 1 year ago
Quoted from mjmpin:

First thing I have observed, is when a ball ends and it starts the next ball it starts with the bank completed, even if you had not hit them all (not every time but most times)

There is a software piece here. If you choose Jedi Training at ball start (which is the default first choice for playing as Luke), that also awards a completion of the Force targets.

It's never normal for just the E to count as the whole thing, so you do have a problem - but be aware of that first part.

#13844 1 year ago

Thanks! I also learned something last night that I did not know, which calms me on the FORCE issue a bit, I still think there are a few odd things, but I did not know about the skill shot which is hitting the flashing/moving FORCE letters - if you hit the letter while lit - it gives you the bank.

I need to see if that might have been happening when I thought hitting the "E" was completing - I learned that this skill shot is all the time - not just on plunge

but the auto start of luke/jedi training is definitely an issue. no game feature there, just boom, hit the start switch and you are already playing Luke/Jedi...

#13845 1 year ago

Oh yeah, that too. The skill shot isn't exactly all the time - but it's not timed, it lasts until any ball hits any Force drop target - so yeah you can get a Force completion in one hit, even quite some time after plunging.

One other detail - Any completion of the Jedi Training targets also spots a Force bank completion (this is why Luke's ball start award counts for that), so that's another way to get Force unexpectedly.

#13846 1 year ago

So I watched a tutorial last night and understand the multiplier, first game this morning beat my high score by a little and now I am way over thinking it but it will get there I know. Had a Boba Fett over 1B and a Hyperspace MB @850M, really starting to see the appeal!

Meanwhile, my premium death star shot was just very inaccessible, I play a lot and can figure out most shots eventually but this one just didnt feel right. I adjusted that target several times previously, today I shimmed the base on the right side to make the target lean in from the lane a little, and the shot is night and day difference. a single washer would also do the trick i think. Thought I'd share that for anyone that can't hit the death star shot at all, it may be adjustable...........

#13847 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

So I watched a tutorial last night and understand the multiplier, first game this morning beat my high score by a little and now I am way over thinking it but it will get there I know. Had a Boba Fett over 1B and a Hyperspace MB @850M, really starting to see the appeal!
Meanwhile, my premium death star shot was just very inaccessible, I play a lot and can figure out most shots eventually but this one just didnt feel right. I adjusted that target several times previously, today I shimmed the base on the right side to make the target lean in from the lane a little, and the shot is night and day difference. a single washer would also do the trick i think. Thought I'd share that for anyone that can't hit the death star shot at all, it may be adjustable...........

uh... which target? the ramp? I'd say I get the hyperspace loop maybe once every 15 minutes of playing? And, basically, it's all I care about and I'm shooting for it all the time.

#13848 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

uh... which target? the ramp? I'd say I get the hyperspace loop maybe once every 15 minutes of playing? And, basically, it's all I care about and I'm shooting for it all the time.

yes, adjusting the ramp target to make the shot less blocked by the target that sits between the ramp and the hyperspace shot.

#13849 1 year ago
Quoted from KJL:

Nothing better than backhanding the death star when you need it, especially for a billion plus hurry up or to get multiple balls going for hyperspace multi ball. Mine has been able to do it since NIB in 2017 and I like steeper than the 6.5. No flipper rebuild yet but have the factory rubber. Never once done it on location which is why I prefer the pro for league/tournaments.

My Prem backhands from a trap the Death Star ramp. Both can for sure.

#13850 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

Hmm, Ive gotten 4 perhaps 5 in my loop, I wonder if your issue is the hurryup time in settings for changed at some point, I think its in Features Adj. Hope you track it down!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

There are 15,062 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/277 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.