SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 302.
#13451 1 year ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

In case any non-owners are checking out the SW Club topic or a Pro Owner is considering moving up to a Premium, I have a SW Premium for Sale.

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars (Premium), HUO, 330 Plays, Mods, $7625

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Condition:
2nd HUO Owner. Gently used. 330 Total Plays as of 12/31/22.
Game is in excellent condition with normal ball dimpling on the playfield. No functional issues. No damage. ...”

1 day ago

Hatfield, PA

tbanthony

7,625 (Firm)

Damn that’s a killer deal!

#13452 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Damn that’s a killer deal!

I’m so hesitant and afraid to buy used and to get a game shipped to me Jesus Christ

#13453 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I’m so hesitant and afraid to buy used and to get a game shipped to me Jesus Christ

I wouldn't be afraid to buy used. these machines are made to be repaired and kept working for decades. no part of them can't be fixed!

#13454 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

no part of them can't be fixed!

I do not think so, no.
harware based on cms component, chips with protected programs, and stern does not provide any schematics of control boards.
of course everything can be repaired when you are an engineer and you have the equipment to repair, but it requires a high level of skill, nobody today repairs video cards or computer motherboards

#13455 1 year ago

Just ordered the Stormtrooper shooter rod! First ever for any game I've owned. Psyched! Thing looks great I'm sure its going to pop once on the machine!

#13456 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

All manufactures ship new games ! Some ship to distributor then you. Some get drop shipped directly to you but every game is either shipped or traveled in a vehicle at least once!

#13457 1 year ago
Quoted from F-2NIRO:

I do not think so, no. stern does not provide any schematics of control boards.

Fake news. Go here and scroll down. All schematics are there:
https://sternpinball.com/support/

#13458 1 year ago

Here I go:

It was bugging me that I couldn't see much behind the LCD screen. However, I added my Bobble-Head Boba Fett. I usually don't add mods to my pins. I wanted to share because it was too easy to add. 2x #4 3/4 inch screws and any Star Wars Funko Bobble Head that is on a black platform. For some reason it really compliments the tie fighter.

Boba1 (resized).jpgBoba1 (resized).jpgBoba2 (resized).jpgBoba2 (resized).jpg
#13459 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Here I go:
It was bugging me that I couldn't see much behind the LCD screen. However, I added my Bobble-Head Boba Fett. I usually don't add mods to my pins. I wanted to share because it was too easy to add. 2x #4 3/4 inch screws and any Star Wars Funko Bobble Head that is on a black platform. For some reason it really compliments the tie fighter. [quoted image][quoted image]

I'd like to see a video of that in action!

#13460 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Fake news. Go here and scroll down. All schematics are there:
https://sternpinball.com/support/

I had remained only fixed on the documentation provided with the game, Thank you for this precious information.

#13461 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I'd like to see a video of that in action!

It bobble well. Every nudge shakes lol

#13462 1 year ago

My First billion! On any game. Glass or 2 of whiskey is in order! Don’t mind that GZ score …. Sheesh! Thanks for the help with the multiplier info gents.
D49308B7-B987-40E2-9E11-80C5F00060BD (resized).jpegD49308B7-B987-40E2-9E11-80C5F00060BD (resized).jpeg

#13463 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

My First billion! On any game. Glass or 2 of whiskey is in order! Don’t mind that GZ score …. Sheesh! Thanks for the help with the multiplier info gents.
[quoted image]

Great job! You need some work on Godzilla though.

#13464 1 year ago

So for first time I got to play a lot of side by side premium vs pro. This really felt like one of the rare sterns where the games felt extremely different. Any other Sterns that also just feel like almost different games by the amount of differences? I was kind of surprised as lot of the newer machines often don't feel hugely different in gameplay, just a few differences but this was like night and day almost to me.

#13465 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Great job! You need some work on Godzilla though.

Yeah don’t look at that…..

#13466 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

So for first time I got to play a lot of side by side premium vs pro. This really felt like one of the rare sterns where the games felt extremely different. Any other Sterns that also just feel like almost different games by the amount of differences? I was kind of surprised as lot of the newer machines often don't feel hugely different in gameplay, just a few differences but this was like night and day almost to me.

I've played them both quite a bit now. the pro plays even faster because the death star ramp on the premium stops the ball (from behind) so often. On the other hand the hyperloop is so cool and hard to hit it really seems like a special reward when finally make it happen. The death star explosion is even harder. Both of them being difficult makes them special, unlike on Godzilla where all the toys happen fairly regularly.

#13467 1 year ago

I got a chance to play Star Wars premium Today while visiting a great new friend I met here on pinside !

All I can say is just wow I must own this game in premium. I would like to say this game is so amazing in premium I had only played the pro version. It is super fast and addicting and I honestly like it more then my brand new GZ; I will keep GZ for a while but I will start actively looking now for a Star Wars machine ;

I’ve got a few offers from fellow pinsiders but may want to buy new I’m weird like that .

I can’t believe how much of a sleeper this game is !!!! How is this not rated in the top 10 based on gameplay and theme baffles me

#13468 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Yeah don’t look at that…..

next time just screen shot it higher

#13469 1 year ago

Anyone looking to join the club, I'm looking to trade my HUO low play pro for other Stern pros.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-huo-star-wars-pro-200plays#post-7338039

#13470 1 year ago

Anyone want to play the "where'd that screw come from" game? Month into playing NIB prem and noticed this black long-ish screw dribbling down towards the trough, noticed it maybe 6-ish inches above the trough on the playfield. Absolutely no idea what it came out of. Seems to be quite a long screw to have loosened out this much to be there. Everything on the playfield still plays fine. I searched high and low for a missing screw on the playfield, but cannot find one. Since it's a black screw and most are silver, I'm hoping there's a guide that will show all places where these screws are used and I can check one by one. Does anyone have a link to that documentation or know a place to try looking? The only black screws I could find are on the back of the mini LCD, and those appear to all be in place an intact.

Maybe if everything's working just fine, I shouldn't be worrying, but ..... it leaves me just a little itchy at night...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).png
#13471 1 year ago

The TIE fighter area is by far the most common source of rogue screws, and uses several of that black type, look around there.

#13472 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Here I go:
It was bugging me that I couldn't see much behind the LCD screen. However, I added my Bobble-Head Boba Fett. I usually don't add mods to my pins. I wanted to share because it was too easy to add. 2x #4 3/4 inch screws and any Star Wars Funko Bobble Head that is on a black platform. For some reason it really compliments the tie fighter. [quoted image][quoted image]

I just bought a set of Funkopops from Target, with the Comic Art-- for my Comic Art Premium. (It's out on loan for a few moths though!) Just a PSA that there are some lovely comic Star Wars funkopops at Target. I hadn't thought of dropping one inside until now, I was planning on using them as the topper. I was looking at using blacklight strips on the top as well.

#13473 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I can’t believe how much of a sleeper this game is !!!! How is this not rated in the top 10 based on gameplay and theme baffles me

Yup

#13475 1 year ago

It’s your machine and do the hell you want with it. Although that pingulp is in an interesting spot .

#13476 1 year ago

so two thing...

1) I'm getting better at the death star/hyperspace shot. I had two balls in the hyperspace loop today for the first time and that was friggin' AWESOME!

2)Completely unrelated, I'm having the problem where two balls get ejected into the shooter lane (when there should be only one). I know I've seen this mentioned before, but can someone point me towards the solution?

thanks!

#13477 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

so two thing...
1) I'm getting better at the death star/hyperspace shot. I had two balls in the hyperspace loop today for the first time and that was friggin' AWESOME!
2)Completely unrelated, I'm having the problem where two balls get ejected into the shooter lane (when there should be only one). I know I've seen this mentioned before, but can someone point me towards the solution?
thanks!

Regarding #2. Are you noticing it after a multiball? I'm pretty sure that was when I noticed in mine. Just a timing thing. Haven't seen it happen in quite some time.

#13478 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

so two thing...
thanks!

I've gotten 2 a few times now but keep botching the 3rd.

#13479 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Regarding #2. Are you noticing it after a multiball? I'm pretty sure that was when I noticed in mine. Just a timing thing. Haven't seen it happen in quite some time.

I don't think so, I'll have to pay closer attention. I think somehow it's not sensing the first one is there and so is adding the second right on top. A switch/sensor issue?

#13480 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I don't think so, I'll have to pay closer attention. I think somehow it's not sensing the first one is there and so is adding the second right on top. A switch/sensor issue?

The eject power when set really low may occasionally not kick a ball out all the way. Then 2 may come out when it tries to eject the ball again.

Also make sure game is level left to right.

#13481 1 year ago

The eject power when set really low may occasionally not kick a ball out all the way. Then 2 may come out when it tries to eject the ball again.
Also make sure game is level left to right.

thanks, I'll check both those

#13482 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

GOT is totally diff'rent to the point the upper PF changes what shots do on the main PF.
Although SW doesn't really feel that diff'rent to me

Quoted from JakeFAttie:

is there such a thing as too many mods

Yes and Pinside is ground zero.

#13483 1 year ago

I could probably skim this thread for this answer, but I'm lazy. I haven't upgraded my SW Prem with Insider Connected. Other than tracking achievements. etc., does IC add anything to game play?

#13484 1 year ago
Quoted from pudealee:

I could probably skim this thread for this answer, but I'm lazy. I haven't upgraded my SW Prem with Insider Connected. Other than tracking achievements. etc., does IC add anything to game play?

No...but I find the achievements fun

#13485 1 year ago

crujones4life this is not cool. I feel PMs should not be repasted publicly unless permission is given. I am loathed to respond to your PMs from now on.

#13486 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

crujones4life this is not cool. I feel PMs should not be repasted publicly unless permission is given. I am loathed to respond to your PMs from now on.

Clearly against forum rules

#13487 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

crujones4life
spider-man-go-to-the-shame-corner.gifspider-man-go-to-the-shame-corner.gif

Xaqery I admit I did think it was cool that it showed that you care

#13488 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

You know that never crossed my mind. I am very sorry Dwight. I will delete that post.

#13489 1 year ago

I tried to delete it all I was able to do was strike it out. Can a mod delete the original post? It was posted without Dwight's permission. Again very sorry Dwight.

#13490 1 year ago

I tried to delete it all I was able to do was strike it out. Can a mod delete the original post? It was posted without Dwight's permission. Again very sorry Dwight.

We have discussed it privately and all is well.

#13491 1 year ago

I thought I had gotten rid of the two balls ejected at the same time but I just got a rash of this happening. 4 times in one game. First time was tie fighter MB it kicked out 2 at the same time (had 4 balls going instead of 3). Second time on escape from Tatooine it kicked out 2 at the same time, third time at the start of hyperspace MB I got 2 in the loop and when it ejected the third ball it ejected 2 at the same time, and lastly on escape from Hoth it ejected 2 at the same time. each time this happened though, the game did act appropriately and ended the mode when only one ball remained.

I used to get two ejected at the start of a ball but that hasn’t happened in a while. Could this still be a trough eject power adjustment or alignment issue? Starting to seem like a MB bug though.

#13492 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

We have discussed it privately and all is well.

Screenshots of the convo or it didn’t happen. Jk!

#13493 1 year ago
Quoted from squirtbrnr:

I thought I had gotten rid of the two balls ejected at the same time but I just got a rash of this happening. 4 times in one game. First time was tie fighter MB it kicked out 2 at the same time (had 4 balls going instead of 3). Second time on escape from Tatooine it kicked out 2 at the same time, third time at the start of hyperspace MB I got 2 in the loop and when it ejected the third ball it ejected 2 at the same time, and lastly on escape from Hoth it ejected 2 at the same time. each time this happened though, the game did act appropriately and ended the mode when only one ball remained.
I used to get two ejected at the start of a ball but that hasn’t happened in a while. Could this still be a trough eject power adjustment or alignment issue? Starting to seem like a MB bug though.

I feel like it happens when balls are draining and being kicked out at a rapid pace (multiball). Not sure if it can be fixed by software.

#13494 1 year ago

Anyone using a Mandolorian shooter rod on their Star Wars? Pics? Or any other special shooter rod besides the Stern official? Stormtroopers don't turn me on.

#13495 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Anyone using a Mandolorian shooter rod on their Star Wars? Pics? Or any other special shooter rod besides the Stern official? Stormtroopers don't turn me on.

Well that’s a shame I JUST installed mine an hour ago!
Friggin love it!

95D51FA9-C070-4390-9A28-937482C56F7E (resized).jpeg95D51FA9-C070-4390-9A28-937482C56F7E (resized).jpeg
#13496 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Got this Death Star shooter rod on my Star Wars. Really like it but no clue where to buy, came with my LE from the previous owner.

20230112_235405 (resized).jpg20230112_235405 (resized).jpg

#13497 1 year ago

Death Star looks much better than a head lying down IMHO.

#13499 1 year ago

That Death Star is all….
44C45722-BDB0-4217-9907-1866D10867E9.gif44C45722-BDB0-4217-9907-1866D10867E9.gif

#13500 1 year ago

Post deleted folks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/270 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.