SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 302.
#13201 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ok I was about to ask this very question. I was like “sometimes I see sky blue lights, sometimes white… probably something to do with Boba Fett, no idea what to do.”
How many white shots are needed to Boba Fett and when you use it as your power up selection at plunge, is it just lighting shots white, or is it also getting you closer to starting it (Ex: if you need say 5 white shots for BF, does choosing it at plunge now only make it 3 shots)?
Also, I’m guessing this is a really F’ing good bonus…
[quoted image]

That's about my best bonus. And yeah, that's a serious bonus!

#13202 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

How many white shots are needed to Boba Fett and when you use it as your power up selection at plunge, is it just lighting shots white, or is it also getting you closer to starting it (Ex: if you need say 5 white shots for BF, does choosing it at plunge now only make it 3 shots)?
Also, I’m guessing this is a really F’ing good bonus…

Hitting 4 white shots starts Boba Fett. Choosing it at the plunge lights all shots white, but doesn't get you closer until you shoot the shots. And if you light them, but then start a mission, and shoot a shot that was white, that clears the whiteness but doesn't count towards Boba Fett if it was your 3rd or 4th white shot.

And yes, nice bonus, my high is 2 billion. The easy way to get a huge bonus is to play as Han and drain repeatedly during Lightsaber Duel, since under that condition Bonus Held will always be one of the plunge options and can be chosen repeatedly.

#13203 1 year ago

Hello
Just finished a new run of Lightsabers.
Program updated => purple color blade cancelled and an attrack mod is added.
Compatible with the lastest version game ( insider connect )

#13204 1 year ago
Quoted from F-2NIRO:

Hello
Just finished a new run of Lightsabers.
Program updated => purple color blade cancelled and an attrack mod is added.
Compatible with the lastest version game ( insider connect )

Is it possible for current owners of your mod to update the software?

#13205 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I'd say $7500 to $7700 depending on location and how fast of a sale you are looking for. I personally think it should be selling for more (and it will once it goes out of production).

I've greatly enjoyed my SW Premium, but it is now for sale. Following the latest price increases on NIB systems, testing out fair market value of $7800. We'll see how inflationary price increases battle it out with looming recession. It really is an enjoyable game, especially for SW fans, so if you know someone that may be interested, I'd enjoy the opportunity to connect with them. Thanks.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Condition: 2nd HUO Owner. Gently used. 330 Total Plays as of 12/31/22. Game is in excellent condition with normal ball dimpling on the playfield. No functional issues. No damage. ...”
2023-01-04
Hatfield, PA
7,625 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1143 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13206 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

About to get either a brand new Star Wars pro NIB or a used comic art pro with 500 plays with some add ons…
Am I better off getting the NIb from my distributor which is a Nice 2 year warranty and a game that is new?
Difficult decision I already own mando so looking forward to having both Star Wars games

I just bought mine, and I just love the premium. Every single time I make it into that hyper loop, I smile. For that alone, I'd do it.

#13207 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

With that mentality mods would never exist.

If you check out these two posts you will find that statement as wrong as can be

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/264#post-7260437
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/262#post-7230638

I just tend to choose those which are not so obvious.

#13208 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Is it possible for current owners of your mod to update the software?

Unfortunately , the new code must be loaded in our workshop and requires opening the handle to access the micro controller

#13209 1 year ago
Quoted from Knippen8:

I just purchased a set this week, they haven't even arrived yet. I'd love to sell the other 4 as I have no use for them.

Wish I read this two days ago I literally did the same thing

#13210 1 year ago
Quoted from Ryanod:

Wish I read this two days ago I literally did the same thing

I may be interested in the 2 I circled if you aren't using those particular ones...PM me a shipped price to 63016 if so. Thanks!

Screenshot_20221202_135229 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221202_135229 (resized).jpg
#13211 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Finally got to battle the Emperor last night. Only took 18 months. Uggh. I was unsuccessful at beating him but at least I got there. Full disclosure: My machine is set up for 4 levels of replay that awards an EB. I got all 4 last night as my final score was 12.1B. Last EB is currently at 7.4B.

Got there again last night and paid attention to what I had to do. Beat the emperor. It was nice to see the “end”!

#13212 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Got there again last night and paid attention to what I had to do. Beat the emperor. It was nice to see the “end”!

Nice!! Yeah, I get there but have not beaten him yet. Must do it before I consider selling this machine.

Bet it was a blast to beat him.

#13213 1 year ago

Anyone have any ideals how to fix SDTM from the Death Star ramp?
Whenever I start a Death Star mode, the ball drains between the flippers
Game is levelled and plays great otherwise
I thought that maybe bending the forks a little might help solve the issue, but still no

#13214 1 year ago

Fixed!
Did a slow mo video and discovered that upon exiting the Death Star lock, the ball would touch the bottom of the horse shoe railing deflecting the ball just enough the go SDTM
So I bent the railing outwards with vice grips and now, no ball contact, ball exits the Death Star lock and goes straight to my left flipper, yay!

#13215 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:I may be interested in the 2 I circled if you aren't using those particular ones...PM me a shipped price to 63016 if so. Thanks!
[quoted image]

Those are the best two looking ones when in the game IMO. My issue is that with the right ramp being so close to the side, the back right artwork is really obscured. You really can’t see either Boba Fett, Leila & R2, or Yoda with those art blades which is a shame.

#13216 1 year ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Fixed!
Did a slow mo video and discovered that upon exiting the Death Star lock, the ball would touch the bottom of the horse shoe railing deflecting the ball just enough the go SDTM
So I bent the railing outwards with vice grips and now, no ball contact, ball exits the Death Star lock and goes straight to my left flipper, yay!

Mine did the same thing. I also had to adjust the Tatooine guide as that was going sdtm as well.

#13217 1 year ago

Question(s), does anyone know how to light the Jedi Multiball insert? I finally beat the wizard mode and it never lit before, during or after. Also I checked the online vids of others and their insert didnt light for them during the wizard either. 1 Last thing, other's had a 4 ball mb for the mode but mine was a 2 ball; did Dwight change it to 2 ball at some point during updates?

Thanks for any insight!

-Mitch

#13218 1 year ago

I never noticed the insert, but I can answer the last part. Check the rulesheet on Tiltforums for Jedi multiball behavior, that's current after I updated it last month. It starts with 2 balls and completing each set of blue shots adds a ball.

#13219 1 year ago
Quoted from MitchMitchell:

Question(s), does anyone know how to light the Jedi Multiball insert? I finally beat the wizard mode and it never lit before, during or after. Also I checked the online vids of others and their insert didnt light for them during the wizard either. 1 Last thing, other's had a 4 ball mb for the mode but mine was a 2 ball; did Dwight change it to 2 ball at some point during updates?
Thanks for any insight!
-Mitch

[email protected]

Please send email about the Jedi Multiball Insert.

Xaqery (don't forget about the Hyperspace Multiball bug too)

#13220 1 year ago

Home from the hospital and finally had enough energy to stand and play a game. Turned out to be a decent one (for me) but I was winded after. Getting old sucks.

1B3FD0A5-7012-480D-810C-FF92FD49D304 (resized).jpeg1B3FD0A5-7012-480D-810C-FF92FD49D304 (resized).jpeg
#13221 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147325
Just listed Starwars pro in market 250 lifetime plays! If anyone wants to join the club !

#13222 1 year ago

Who can share some Insider Connect experiences, is it worth to install the kit to a SW ?

#13223 1 year ago
Quoted from Jim-Beam:

Who can share some Insider Connect experiences, is it worth to install the kit to a SW ?

I asked similar question long ago... From what some have said the latest codebase with Insider Connect support randomly crashes and suggests to wait for a new build.

Others said if you like unlocking achievements like you would with XBox games, it is fun trying to get certain achievements. That is why I bought it to expand the gameplay for some friendly games that I can target playing to achieve a badge.

You gotta love the game to spend the $200+ for one. At least new Stern games come shipped with it now.

#13224 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

I asked similar question long ago... From what some have said the latest codebase with Insider Connect support randomly crashes and suggests to wait for a new build.
Others said if you like unlocking achievements like you would with XBox games, it is fun trying to get certain achievements. That is why I bought it to expand the gameplay for some friendly games that I can target playing to achieve a badge.
You gotta love the game to spend the $200+ for one. At least new Stern games come shipped with it now.

keep in mind you don't need the full kit on every machine. I have 1 IC camera that I install on any new game that comes in, install IC, and then Home Team lets me login without the camera.

I have IC on SW. It crashed once in over 150 games. Not much of a concern to me and it may have been related to something other than IC anyway.

I like the achievements but make it an obsession. I accept that certain achievements just won't happen for me.

#13225 1 year ago

Is there a standard adjustment or setting to enable the coin door ball saver? I had a situation where an air ball got stuck and I needed to remove the glass. I drained the ball, put the glass back on, but when I closed the door to resume play it ended the ball. On my TRON it is standard adjustment 51. On SW it should be standard adjustment 61 based on the adjustment menu comparison between my two machines (sam vs spike 2). But that adjustment doesn’t exist. It skips from 60 to 62. How can I enable this? I saw there was an update a year ago that talked about it.

EDIT: it looks like it should be standard adjustment 61 on a spike 2 system but maybe it’s not. Trying to find an up to date manual to match the latest 1.22 code and unfortunately the manual from Stern doesn’t even show all the standard adjustments as it stops in the mid-60s but the game goes up to 98. Also trying to find the description for adjustment 80 “Lost Ball Recovery”

#13226 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Quoted from MrMikeman:

keep in mind you don't need the full kit on every machine. I have 1 IC camera that I install on any new game that comes in, install IC, and then Home Team lets me login without the camera.
I have IC on SW. It crashed once in over 150 games. Not much of a concern to me and it may have been related to something other than IC anyway.
I like the achievements but make it an obsession. I accept that certain achievements just won't happen for me.

Thanks guys, I will give it a try

#13227 1 year ago
Quoted from squirtbrnr:

Is there a standard adjustment or setting to enable the coin door ball saver? I had a situation where an air ball got stuck and I needed to remove the glass. I drained the ball, put the glass back on, but when I closed the door to resume play it ended the ball. On my TRON it is standard adjustment 51. On SW it should be standard adjustment 61 based on the adjustment menu comparison between my two machines (sam vs spike 2). But that adjustment doesn’t exist. It skips from 60 to 62. How can I enable this? I saw there was an update a year ago that talked about it.

It would be nice if it were there. I use it on my machines as a “pause” when I get a phone call or need to walk away for a second.

#13228 1 year ago
Quoted from squirtbrnr:

I had a situation where an air ball got stuck and I needed to remove the glass. I drained the ball, put the glass back on, but when I closed the door to resume play it ended the ball.

Don't drain the ball, just put it in the plunger lane. While the high voltage lockout is off, the ball won't be plunged until you close the coin door.

#13229 1 year ago

First pin owner here, got a new Premium SW from Old Town Pinball about a week ago. One thing has me stumped and probably belongs in an email to Stern or in the SW Prem/LE issues forum... but thought I'd check here first in case I just don't understand how the HS Hurry-up/multiball works. So, I've gotten to the Hyperspace Hurry-up in-game, firing the first ball up the fork ramp and into the loop which then gleefully fires around the loop for the duration of the hurry-up mode (no problems with it dropping early or low power or anything else). But the issue - I think - is a second ball is never loaded and autoplunged . I just watch the single ball go round and round with nothing else to do until the hurry-up timer on the mini display runs out, and out pops my one ball from the diverter.

I've checked the opto switches for the accellerator and all 4 are all functional. I also did a test on the accelerator with 2 balls that I manually loaded, and the system detected the 2 balls successfully and kept them looping until I stopped the test. I also did a test on all the other switches just for good measure, they all work as well. There are no technician alerts either.
Is there something I'm missing about this feature? As I understand it, once you have one ball locked in the hyperloop, a second should autoplunge and allow you to try and get that one also up into the hyperloop, before the hurry-up timer runs out?

Added 16 months ago:

EDIT: thanks to MrSmiley for pointing me back to the rules, it's user error You only get additional balls fired into the trough after collecting the second HSHU. I thought they were supposed to fire on the first one as soon as you got a ball up into the accelerator, which is where I went wrong. Tested with glass off and everything works as intended!

#13230 1 year ago

@artisan88, I have seen this happen when I get 2 balls in the hyperloop and the game should launch my 3rd ball but the 2 balls just go round and round until I shake the machine and it finally kicks out my 3rd ball. I think it's a trough issue and not an accelerator issue.

#13231 1 year ago
Quoted from artisan88:

First pin owner here, got a new Premium SW from Old Town Pinball about a week ago. One thing has me stumped and probably belongs in an email to Stern or in the SW Prem/LE issues forum... but thought I'd check here first in case I just don't understand how the HS Hurry-up/multiball works. So, I've gotten to the Hyperspace Hurry-up in-game, firing the first ball up the fork ramp and into the loop which then gleefully fires around the loop for the duration of the hurry-up mode (no problems with it dropping early or low power or anything else). But the issue - I think - is a second ball is never loaded and autoplunged . I just watch the single ball go round and round with nothing else to do until the hurry-up timer on the mini display runs out, and out pops my one ball from the diverter.
I've checked the opto switches for the accellerator and all 4 are all functional. I also did a test on the accelerator with 2 balls that I manually loaded, and the system detected the 2 balls successfully and kept them looping until I stopped the test. I also did a test on all the other switches just for good measure, they all work as well. There are no technician alerts either.
Is there something I'm missing about this feature? As I understand it, once you have one ball locked in the hyperloop, a second should autoplunge and allow you to try and get that one also up into the hyperloop, before the hurry-up timer runs out?

Regular HS hurry-up only gives you 1 ball and does not auto-plunge more into the game. Only HS multiball allows for more balls.

Hyperspace Hurry-Up & Hyperspace Multiball:
Complete the inlane rollovers, which cycle with the flippers, to light the right ramp and left loop for Hyperspace Hurry-Up. When the mode is started, shoot the left mini-loop for a hurry-up value. You can increase the value of the hurry-up before the mode by completing the inlane lights or by shooting an unlit right ramp. Collecting two Hyperspace Hurry-Ups (+1 per subsequent multiball) will begin Hyperspace Multiball.

Hyperspace Multiball starts by locking the ball, either at the left mini-loop (Pro), or by sending it looping around the hyperspace wireform (Prem / LE). The ball must be knocked out of the left mini-loop to set the jackpot value on the Pro, and you can complete the sequence a second time if successful for even bigger jackpots; or on the Prem / LE, additional balls can be sent into the wireform to increase the jackpots and number of balls for the multiball. If time runs out, or the two hurry-ups are completed (Pro), multiball begins.

#13232 1 year ago

Help …
The post underneath the deathstar on the playfield keeps going up and down randomly once game place starts. Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks

63F13052-6336-45E3-B94E-15A7683BFF0E (resized).jpeg63F13052-6336-45E3-B94E-15A7683BFF0E (resized).jpeg
Added 16 months ago:

Bad Opto - new one sent from Stern - works perfect now!

#13233 1 year ago

Have you gone into the diagnostics and tested it?

#13234 1 year ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

artisan88, I have seen this happen when I get 2 balls in the hyperloop and the game should launch my 3rd ball but the 2 balls just go round and round until I shake the machine and it finally kicks out my 3rd ball. I think it's a trough issue and not an accelerator issue.

I don't have a Star Wars (yet) but that sounds like an issue of magnetized balls in the trough. Probably due to the hyperloop magnets.

#13235 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

Regular HS hurry-up only gives you 1 ball and does not auto-plunge more into the game. Only HS multiball allows for more balls.
Hyperspace Hurry-Up & Hyperspace Multiball:
Complete the inlane rollovers, which cycle with the flippers, to light the right ramp and left loop for Hyperspace Hurry-Up. When the mode is started, shoot the left mini-loop for a hurry-up value. You can increase the value of the hurry-up before the mode by completing the inlane lights or by shooting an unlit right ramp. Collecting two Hyperspace Hurry-Ups (+1 per subsequent multiball) will begin Hyperspace Multiball.
Hyperspace Multiball starts by locking the ball, either at the left mini-loop (Pro), or by sending it looping around the hyperspace wireform (Prem / LE). The ball must be knocked out of the left mini-loop to set the jackpot value on the Pro, and you can complete the sequence a second time if successful for even bigger jackpots; or on the Prem / LE, additional balls can be sent into the wireform to increase the jackpots and number of balls for the multiball. If time runs out, or the two hurry-ups are completed (Pro), multiball begins.

Ahhh thank you - so it seems I am not understanding the rules properly, which makes me feel better (well, about the machine, not my comprehension!). I just tried this out with the glass off and was able to get the additional ball to fire on the second hurry-up collected. I interpreted the "collecting two Hyperspace Hurry-ups" as being able to shoot more than one ball up into the accelerator after any Hurry-up mode started, which of course meant another ball should have been fired into the trough, which is where I got hung up. Thanks for helping me take a closer look at it

Collin and Crispy77 thanks for your responses as well, luckily for me it seems to be user error/lack of skill/understanding rather than a technical fault, but will keep your responses in mind should I ever run into that problem (and if I can ever actually collect 2 HSHU and get the balls up the ramp !)

#13236 1 year ago
Quoted from artisan88:

Ahhh thank you - so it seems I am not understanding the rules properly, which makes me feel better (well, about the machine, not my comprehension!). I just tried this out with the glass off and was able to get the additional ball to fire on the second hurry-up collected. I interpreted the "collecting two Hyperspace Hurry-ups" as being able to shoot more than one ball up into the accelerator after any Hurry-up mode started, which of course meant another ball should have been fired into the trough, which is where I got hung up. Thanks for helping me take a closer look at it
Collin and Crispy77 thanks for your responses as well, luckily for me it seems to be user error/lack of skill/understanding rather than a technical fault, but will keep your responses in mind should I ever run into that problem (and if I can ever actually collect 2 HSHU and get the balls up the ramp !)

My 'ol saying; "If all else fails, then read the directions".

http://tiltforums.com/t/star-wars-stern-rulesheet/2812

#13237 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I have 11 location games with scanners and 3 at home, I only heard of game crashes when the initial home team rollout happened before the second wave (of fixes) and I never saw one myself. I think it’s pretty much stabilized now.

#13238 1 year ago

Please pm me if you would be willing to measure your shooter lane for me. I need an easy measurement in MM. No need to lift the playfield. Thx!

#13239 1 year ago

So I have had my Star Wars pro now for 8 days and have 555 plays on this machine already. Kind of concerned I’m wearing the thing out. I always see people stating like 700 lifetime plays on units they are selling that are many years old.

Yes it’s my first Pin so I don’t really know. I mean regardless of what folks say I’m gonna just keep wearing this thing out, just curious.

#13240 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

So I have had my Star Wars pro now for 8 days and have 555 plays on this machine already. Kind of concerned I’m wearing the thing out. I always see people stating like 700 lifetime plays on units they are selling that are many years old.
Yes it’s my first Pin so I don’t really know. I mean regardless of what folks say I’m gonna just keep wearing this thing out, just curious.

My Farout pin has a 50k on the counter... And who knows how many times the counter has rolled over. I'm sure you'll be just fine

#13241 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

Awesome! It's meant to be played brother! Just keep it clean. Wipe down the playfield and ramps with your cleaner of choice (Novus 1 for me) and wipe the balls clean and change them every 500 to 1000 plays or whenever they look pitted. It will outlast you, rest assured.

#13242 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Awesome! It's meant to be played brother! Just keep it clean. Wipe down the playfield and ramps with your cleaner of choice (Novus 1 for me) and wipe the balls clean and change them every 500 to 1000 plays or whenever they look pitted. It will outlast you, rest assured.

Sweet thanks - the game is super tough but still massively fun and addicting. I’ve only managed to hit like 650m and a couple mini wiz modes down so far but progress is coming

#13243 1 year ago

I did a thing, should be here this weekend!
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#13244 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

I wouldn't worry about it. I bought a previously routed Stranger Things Pro that had over 26,000 plays on it! I wasn't sure if I'd want it when I went to look at it, but the playfield looked surprisingly good in the pics, especially for a machine noted for air balls flying all over from the Demogorgon ramp. When I saw it, I was impressed as the entire playfield was almost pounded perfectly flat from millions of air balls, with just a nice orange peel patina over the entire thing. No real inset damage or anything else. I figured this thing was pretty much bulletproof at this point, and if I play 5,000 games on it, I'm not hurting it at all.

The only thing I'd suggest doing to prevent unnecessary wear is to put Cliffy protectors and/or mylar in the shooter lane, as when you sell it everyone always wants to see how much wear is in the shooter lane, and the Cliffys and/or mylar helps prevent that. I also put plastic protectors on my games, as when I used to by routed games when I first got into the hobby years ago, there would always be broken plastics that plastic protectors would have prevented.

Otherwise, just enjoy your game. I love my SW.

#13245 1 year ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I wouldn't worry about it. I bought a previously routed Stranger Things Pro that had over 26,000 plays on it! I wasn't sure if I'd want it when I went to look at it, but the playfield looked surprisingly good in the pics, especially for a machine noted for air balls flying all over from the Demogorgon ramp. When I saw it, I was impressed as the entire playfield was almost pounded perfectly flat from millions of air balls, with just a nice orange peel patina over the entire thing. No real inset damage or anything else. I figured this thing was pretty much bulletproof at this point, and if I play 5,000 games on it, I'm not hurting it at all.
The only thing I'd suggest doing to prevent unnecessary wear is to put Cliffy protectors and/or mylar in the shooter lane, as when you sell it everyone always wants to see how much wear is in the shooter lane, and the Cliffys and/or mylar helps prevent that. I also put plastic protectors on my games, as when I used to by routed games when I first got into the hobby years ago, there would always be broken plastics that plastic protectors would have prevented.
Otherwise, just enjoy your game. I love my SW.

Good advice I’m still learning about things like cliffy’s etc.

#13246 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I did a thing, should be here this weekend!
[quoted image]

Nice you found a premium

#13247 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

Nice you found a premium

A few places have them in stock. You can even get one under MSRP with free shipping. SW buyers market!

#13248 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

Good advice I’m still learning about things like cliffy’s etc.

These are commercial grade machines and made to be used.

#13249 1 year ago

So far I only ordered a shaker for the game. Looking to maybe buy the stormtrooper shooter rod and some art blades. Games coming tomorrow! yeah!

#13250 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

So far I only ordered a shaker for the game. Looking to maybe buy the stormtrooper shooter rod and some art blades. Games coming tomorrow! yeah!

Mirror blades look very good on this game as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/218#post-6297054

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/265 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.