SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,062 posts in this topic. You are on page 256 of 302.
#12751 1 year ago
Quoted from A_J_B:

Joined the Star Wars Premium club (4th pin owned). Game is great and I'm glad they did another run however, i have run into a problem. After playing about 10 games the left flipper drooped about 3/4 to 1 inch below the alignment divot. Being that I'm still new to this pinball stuff (lots of fun with pins at the house now), I contacted Stern and the provided me with instructions on how to realign the flipper (loosen the setscrew, realign the flipper, and tighten). I followed the instructions but now the bracket on the plunger/crank assembly doesn't hold the flipper shaft at all (flipper slip is occurring). I torqued the setscrew it about as much as I could (even broke the washer that goes between the bracket and the screw) but it still doesn't hold it all.
I'm not sure what else to do besides ask Stern to send me a new plunger/crank assembly and replace the whole mech. I'm not sure if one of the brackets is bent or if the flipper shaft was made incorrectly and is just too small to be held by the assembly.
Does anybody have any other suggestions or have had this happen before (on Star Wars or another new Stern machine)?
Thanks for the help in advance!
R/
-AJB

Now that you've been staring at the flipper mechanisms a bit, you are a little bit more familiar with the components. I guess it is possible that there was some defect at your plunger mechanism (which certainly is not the common).

While you can certainly inquire to Stern to replace the plunger mechanism, which it sounds like that's all it would need, replacing flippers and rebuilding flippers is a common aspect of pinball ownership and is done all the time right there at the house and usually only takes about 5 minutes once you get used to everything....and not to be too jaded, lol, but you can have brand new flipper rebuild kit in your hands by just ordering online long and well before you would even get a fruitful response from Stern.

Below is a link to just one of several sites that offers flipper rebuild kits for Stern machines. Always good to have this stuff on hand anyway.

I would recommend loosening that black hex bolt all the way such that your flipper shaft can slip out. Remove the coil stop (the square metal bracket that sits behind the flipper coil), which will allow the coil to relax back and at that point you can remove the plunger mechanism (along with the spring that is attached to it).

Now, put in your new plunger mechanism (Note that the rebuild kit will have -right- and -left- plunger mechanisms, both of which are different in there configuration, so make sure to take a picture before you remove the plunger so that you use the correct sided plunger mechanism), seat the coil appropriately and fasten back your coil stop.

Now, slide your flipper shaft back through the playfield and through the slot within the plunger mechanism and tighten the black hex bolt almost all the way, but enough that you can look on top of the playfield and adjust the flipper to its perfect location. Attach the spring that attaches from your new plunger mechanism to the flipper base, confirm where your flipper bat is on the playfield and that you approve of its positioning, and then further tighten the new black hex bolt that's on your new plunger mechanism pretty tight, but not crazy.

Take notice that on the side that -doesn't- have the problems that there is a little bit of up and down "play" of the flipper. This small gap is important to allow the flipper shaft to sit exactly perpendicular to the coil as the plunger goes in and out of the coil. If you make that flipper bat too tight to the playfield, underneath the playfield that plunger mechanism sits at an angle and does not go in and out of the coil smoothly. This amount of "play" is important. And it sounds like you have one side to use as a comparison.

Yeah, if you have that black hex bolt at the plunger mech as tight as you can physically make it and it's still slipping, there's definitely a problem in the metal components within that plunger mechanism. Again, not common, but that's the problem. An easy fix and the first time it may take 10 minutes to do, but in the future will only take 2 minutes. Replace with confidence!!

There are several nice YouTube videos on flipper rebuilds that you can check out. In your case, really just need to exchange out your plunger mechanism for a new one, not exactly a full rebuild, just a component swap out... But the videos will also give you additional confidence.

Congrats on scoring a Star Wars. It's a great game!

https://www.pinballlife.com/new-style-flipper-rebuild-kit-left-and-right-flippers-for-sternsega.html

#12752 1 year ago

Joined the club today! So stoked. Already put a few games on after quickly dialing it in. Seems to be shooting well. Scoop and auto launch are behaving as expected. No STDM's.

This is where the fun begins...

IMG_1847 (resized).jpegIMG_1847 (resized).jpegIMG_1856 (resized).jpegIMG_1856 (resized).jpegIMG_1859 (resized).jpegIMG_1859 (resized).jpeg
#12753 1 year ago
Quoted from A_J_B:

Joined the Star Wars Premium club (4th pin owned). Game is great and I'm glad they did another run however, i have run into a problem. After playing about 10 games the left flipper drooped about 3/4 to 1 inch below the alignment divot. Being that I'm still new to this pinball stuff (lots of fun with pins at the house now), I contacted Stern and the provided me with instructions on how to realign the flipper (loosen the setscrew, realign the flipper, and tighten). I followed the instructions but now the bracket on the plunger/crank assembly doesn't hold the flipper shaft at all (flipper slip is occurring). I torqued the setscrew it about as much as I could (even broke the washer that goes between the bracket and the screw) but it still doesn't hold it all.
I'm not sure what else to do besides ask Stern to send me a new plunger/crank assembly and replace the whole mech. I'm not sure if one of the brackets is bent or if the flipper shaft was made incorrectly and is just too small to be held by the assembly.
Does anybody have any other suggestions or have had this happen before (on Star Wars or another new Stern machine)?
Thanks for the help in advance!
R/
-AJB

Take the flipper back out and rough up the shaft where the clamp grabs it with some sandpaper. That will give it something to grab on to. Not a super common problem, but it can happen. If that doesn't work, you might need to request a new flipper pawl from Stern. It's possible it deformed too much to tighten fully.

#12754 1 year ago

Question for premium/LE owners. I have only played a prem/LE once or twice quite awhile ago, and when I did the right inner loop shot (Hoth) would often hit the back of the Death Star lift ramp, killing the nice fast flow that the pro loop has. Was this ever fixed or minimized in the code? Or is it just something that you need to live with? I'm not sure if the ramp is even capable of dropping fast enough to get out of the way of a fast ball. Curious as I have kind of been itching for a Star Wars again and have contemplated going premium. I have had the pro twice in the past and loved it. I never really thought I missed the premium features, but have often been curious about them and wondered if they would help make the game a keeper for me.

#12755 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Question for premium/LE owners. I have only played a prem/LE once or twice quite awhile ago, and when I did the right inner loop shot (Hoth) would often hit the back of the Death Star lift ramp, killing the nice fast flow that the pro loop has. Was this ever fixed or minimized in the code? Or is it just something that you need to live with? I'm not sure if the ramp is even capable of dropping fast enough to get out of the way of a fast ball. Curious as I have kind of been itching for a Star Wars again and have contemplated going premium. I have had the pro twice in the past and loved it. I never really thought I missed the premium features, but have often been curious about them and wondered if they would help make the game a keeper for me.

That is a feature, not a bug. When the Hoth shot is active, it is where the ball stays during your flight through the asteroid field. If Hoth isn't active, but the forks are up, you've missed a shot, as the forks are up intentionally for you to hit the ball into the Death Star. It's obvious when hyperspace hurry-up is counting down, not as obvious when you've qualified a mission(s) but have to make the DS shot to start. When nether of those conditions exist, the forks are down, and you get the rocket slingshot you desire.

#12756 1 year ago

Got my premium today,problems with the ramp to the Death Star.Seems it is intermittent,checked all connections,didn’t see anything.worked for a total of 3 games.Very disappointing, not sure what to do at this point but keep looking around at connections and boards. When The ball was stuck behind the ramp it could not find it in a ball search, or lower the ramp.

EAFAD12C-4D60-4B75-B4CB-1236B0AB88F5 (resized).jpegEAFAD12C-4D60-4B75-B4CB-1236B0AB88F5 (resized).jpegEC0C9BF7-27DE-40B2-B939-15F8598550D5 (resized).jpegEC0C9BF7-27DE-40B2-B939-15F8598550D5 (resized).jpegF59A1263-999D-4C7E-91AB-FB9DBA42DA11 (resized).jpegF59A1263-999D-4C7E-91AB-FB9DBA42DA11 (resized).jpeg
#12757 1 year ago
Quoted from Forum-ninja:

Got my premium today,problems with the ramp to the Death Star.Seems it is intermittent,checked all connections,didn’t see anything.worked for a total of 3 games.Very disappointing, not sure what to do at this point but keep looking around at connections and boards. When The ball was stuck behind the ramp it could not find it in a ball search, or lower the ramp.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It's not reading switch 57, there are three switches on it. You need to look at the mech and test the switches, probably a simple adjustment, I had to use a switch adjuster and bend the armature a bit on one switch to get close enough to activate.

If the mech misses a switch it likes to park with the ramp up I'm my experience.

#12758 1 year ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

It's not reading switch 57, there are three switches on it. You need to look at the mech and test the switches, probably a simple adjustment, I had to use a switch adjuster and bend the armature a bit on one switch to get close enough to activate.
If the mech misses a switch it likes to park with the ramp up I'm my experience.

All the switches failed because the motor won’t run. Still looking for bad contacts or connections.

#12759 1 year ago
Quoted from Forum-ninja:

All the switches failed because the motor won’t run. Still looking for bad contacts or connections.

Wouldn't surprise me if there is a board including a node somewhere they didn't flow solder on, a few posts back I posted a pic of one they didn't finish flowing headers on and was causing me light issues

Put in test and run the motor and start wiggling stuff nearby and where it's plugged into, maybe you'll get lucky

#12760 1 year ago

Hi All. Just got my star wars premium yesterday. It came without issue which was great. There does seem to be something wrong with the right ramp. I hit the shot and it just goes up the ramp and comes back to the right flipper return without anything happening in the game. Left ramp goes to a ball lock at times.

What is the expected behavior? Want to understand before I get to troubleshooting a bit more.

#12761 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman2005:

Hi All. Just got my star wars premium yesterday. It came without issue which was great. There does seem to be something wrong with the right ramp. I hit the shot and it just goes up the ramp and comes back to the right flipper return without anything happening in the game. Left ramp goes to a ball lock at times.
What is the expected behavior? Want to understand before I get to troubleshooting a bit more.

First, welcome to the club! This game is brutal, fast, and fun. It will kick your butt. But boy is it exhilarating. I warm up on my other games in that section, and play SW last. It is truly like the firework finale at the end of the night. Don't be afraid to take some steps to make it a brutal game instead of a brutal slaughter.

That is the expected behavior, in terms of the ball. You should be getting credit for the ramp though, as it is a necessary shot for completing several modes. The switch is hidden underneath the diverter, but you could easily test it in switch test by rolling a ball up the ramp. The switch is #57 on pages 15-16 of the manual.

Keep getting good at that ramp shot! More than half of us, myself included, can't get a backhanded shot from the left flipper to make it all the way into the DS on our machines, no matter how hard we try or adjust our games. I can make a backhanded ramp shot, but it doesn't have enough inertia to make it to the first magnet. When Hyperspace Hurryup is active, a shot to that right ramp gives you the best stable shot off the right flipper to make a clean jump to hyperspace.

#12762 1 year ago
Quoted from Forum-ninja:

You need to pull the white plunger - called the "coin door interlock switch"(near the coin door hinge on the inside) to enable coils and motor power. Won't run otherwise. It's a safety feature to prevent getting zapped. When you open the coin door you get a sound and a red box and message right on the screen that tells you this.

Once coil power is on then run the motor test and adjust switch 57 so it triggers. This is a minor adjustment and normal maintenance in the pinball ownership world.

#12763 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:

First, welcome to the club! This game is brutal, fast, and fun. It will kick your butt. But boy is it exhilarating. I warm up on my other games in that section, and play SW last. It is truly like the firework finale at the end of the night. Don't be afraid to take some steps to make it a brutal game instead of a brutal slaughter.
That is the expected behavior, in terms of the ball. You should be getting credit for the ramp though, as it is a necessary shot for completing several modes. The switch is hidden underneath the diverter, but you could easily test it in switch test by rolling a ball up the ramp. The switch is #57 on pages 15-16 of the manual.
Keep getting good at that ramp shot! More than half of us, myself included, can't get a backhanded shot from the left flipper to make it all the way into the DS on our machines, no matter how hard we try or adjust our games. I can make a backhanded ramp shot, but it doesn't have enough inertia to make it to the first magnet. When Hyperspace Hurryup is active, a shot to that right ramp gives you the best stable shot off the right flipper to make a clean jump to hyperspace.

Thank you so much for the detailed response. I will have a look. It does appear that there isn’t any response from the machine giving indications that the switch is functioning.

#12764 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman2005:

Thank you so much for the detailed response. I will have a look. It does appear that there isn’t any response from the machine giving indications that the switch is functioning.

You are very welcome. I'm going to make a video for you in just a bit to show you exactly how to test this on my own machine. It will be easier and more informative than typing it out.

#12765 1 year ago

Loving this Premium. So far I'm only able to get 1.3 bil as Han. This thing is fn fast, and I don't care what anyone says I LOVE the hyperloop.

#12766 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

You need to pull the white plunger - called the "coin door interlock switch"(near the coin door hinge on the inside) to enable coils and motor power. Won't run otherwise. It's a safety feature to prevent getting zapped. When you open the coin door you get a sound and a red box and message right on the screen that tells you this.
Once coil power is on then run the motor test and adjust switch 57 so it triggers. This is a minor adjustment and normal maintenance in the pinball ownership world.

First thing I did. Doesn’t work during gameplay,doesn’t work when you pull the interlock switch.Thanks anyway. This is my 10th machine.

#12767 1 year ago

Anyone know who might be selling the Star Wars pro translite and frame? I have the premium but considering swapping it with the pro translite.

#12768 1 year ago
Quoted from Forum-ninja:

First thing I did. Doesn’t work during gameplay,doesn’t work when you pull the interlock switch.Thanks anyway. This is my 10th machine.

Cool. Wasn’t sure and it happens folks don’t know.

#12769 1 year ago

Installed!!! These look so good in this machine

20220910_122242 (resized).jpg20220910_122242 (resized).jpg20220910_131200 (resized).jpg20220910_131200 (resized).jpg
#12770 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman2005:

Anyone know who might be selling the Star Wars pro translite and frame? I have the premium but considering swapping it with the pro translite.

I put the pro translight in my premium and like it so much better than the premium one. Any distributor will be able to order you a pro translight.

#12771 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman2005:

Take a look at this, and do the same test.

#12772 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Take a look at this, and do the same test.

Thank you so much. That was a fantastic walk through. I will test this out tomorrow. It really helps for someone new to these newer pinball machines.

#12773 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Installed!!! These look so good in this machine

I had Aluminium flipper bats installed as well. HOWEVER, they are heavier and more rigid than the plastic ones and I felt that was not doing the machine a favor - they shot weirdly. I actually reverted that mod because the elasticity of the plastic bats had mor "snap" to them. The brass bearings however I left installed. Visually I agree. They do look quite interesting.

#12774 1 year ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

I had Aluminium flipper bats installed as well. HOWEVER, they are heavier and more rigid than the plastic ones and I felt that was not doing the machine a favor - they shot weirdly. I actually reverted that mod because the elasticity of the plastic bats had mor "snap" to them. The brass bearings however I left installed. Visually I agree. They do look quite interesting.

Were they the Precision Pinball ones...mine are light and snappy. Shoot great and no weird shots

#12775 1 year ago

Will stern ever make more of the R2D2 toppers?

#12776 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman2005:

Will stern ever make more of the R2D2 toppers?

No. It was a limited edition topper(numbered).

#12777 1 year ago

You'd think that Stern woulda made a regular non-motorized not-so-fancy Star Wars topper for the plebs to purchase, but noooooo.

#12778 1 year ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

You'd think that Stern woulda made a regular non-motorized not-so-fancy Star Wars topper for the plebs to purchase, but noooooo.

They can’t even make enough of the regular toppers for the other games that are current now. Can’t see them put any effort into a topper for a game that came out 5.5 years ago.

#12779 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

They can’t even make enough of the regular toppers for the other games that are current now. Can’t see them put any effort into a topper for a game that came out 5.5 years ago.

I meant when the game was new, not now.

#12780 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman2005:

I have the premium but considering swapping it with the pro translite.

I have the Pro translite in my Premium. I put my Premium translite in one of those back-lit frames.

#12781 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Let me know what you think of the game. I’ve been on the fence about getting it as I’ve heard it can be frustrating for OK players

You heard right. My SW Premium is the only game I love to hate. I am definitely just an OK player. 80% of the SW games I play kick my ass. But those remaining 20% are ohhh sooo satisfying! But I can definitely see that a 80/20 ratio could wear thin for some folks. Of course YMMV.

#12782 1 year ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

You heard right. My SW Premium is the only game I love to hate. I am definitely just an OK player. 80% of the SW games I play kick my ass. But those remaining 20% are ohhh sooo satisfying! But I can definitely see that a 80/20 ratio could wear thin for some folks. Of course YMMV.

Can't be any worse than AIQ, I can't describe how much I hated that game from difficulty to what I considered a pathetic software code as far as call outs and general entertainment.

I don't think this one is nearly as frustrating. Of course, the theme, gadgets, and video helps compensate for some of the suck factor for me on this machine.

#12783 1 year ago

Unboxed swpre and it plays well. Except the death Star ramp drains sdtm every time.

How does one go about adjusting that? The ramp itself or the ball guide at DS entrance?

Thanks!

#12784 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Unboxed swpre and it plays well. Except the death Star ramp drains sdtm every time.
How does one go about adjusting that? The ramp itself or the ball guide at DS entrance?
Thanks!

I ended up putting a cabinet bumper just in between the death Star and the magnet shute all the way on the bottom-not level with the ball- it just bumps the ball when it lets it go it ends up hitting the slingshot or my left flipper without fail, and doesn't affect a death star ramp shot or a hyperspace feed

#12785 1 year ago

I ended up putting a cabinet bumper just in between the death Star and the magnet shute all the way on the bottom-not level with the ball- it just bumps the ball when it lets it go it ends up hitting the slingshot or my left flipper without fail, and doesn't affect a death star ramp shot or a hyperspace feed

could you put a picture of this on here? I'm having a hard time envisioning where this goes.

#12786 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

could you put a picture of this on here? I'm having a hard time envisioning where this goes.

Sure later today

#12787 1 year ago

Talk me down!

I'm considering selling my Star Wars Comic Art Premium to get the new Bond table. I love Star Wars and the comic art premium is freaking BEAUTIFUL. But I don't play it as much as I used to after getting Godzilla.

Will I regret it? They're not making more comic arts (and I hate the non-comic version art-wise in comparison). In contrast (to my Godzilla pin), Star Wars is a much "simpler" game with less mechs, and more straighforward old-school pinball. And its freaking beautiful.

Anyways, I'm considering swapping it out, and thought I'd get some opinions from the SW club!

#12788 1 year ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

Talk me down!
I'm considering selling my Star Wars Comic Art Premium to get the new Bond table. I love Star Wars and the comic art premium is freaking BEAUTIFUL. But I don't play it as much as I used to after getting Godzilla.
Will I regret it? They're not making more comic arts (and I hate the non-comic version art-wise in comparison). In contrast (to my Godzilla pin), Star Wars is a much "simpler" game with less mechs, and more straighforward old-school pinball. And its freaking beautiful.
Anyways, I'm considering swapping it out, and thought I'd get some opinions from the SW club!

You'll have 2 to 5 years to buy Bond. Play it a bunch 1st.

#12789 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

You'll have 2 to 5 years to buy Bond. Play it a bunch 1st.

That is smart!!!! I did buy Star Wars without playing it... it was my first pin, and got it on Amazon. (There's like zero chance of buying a Stern Premium off Amazon these days!!!!) For Godzilla I played it a bunch, but then had to wait like a year!

#12790 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Here is where I put that lil cabinet bumper, I used a circular one and put ALL the way down, not middle of the steel, it juuuuust bumps the release of the ball. Try it out. I actually used a switch adjuster, stuck the bumper in-between it and put it all the way down and then use my finger to push on the rail

IMG_20220914_163133811 (resized).jpgIMG_20220914_163133811 (resized).jpg
#12791 1 year ago

Here is where I put that lil cabinet bumper, I used a circular one and put ALL the way down, not middle of the steel, it juuuuust bumps the release of the ball. Try it out. I actually used a switch adjuster, stuck the bumper in-between it and put it all the way down and then use my finger to push on the rail
[quoted image]

I'm having a hard time picturing this as well. First and foremost because... I'm not sure exactly "what" is a cabinet bumper (pardon the newbie here...). Would you mind clarifying this ?

Regards

#12792 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

I'm having a hard time picturing this as well. First and foremost because... I'm not sure exactly "what" is a cabinet bumper (pardon the newbie here...). Would you mind clarifying this ?
Regards

Basically just a shape of silicone with a sticky back

Screenshot_20220914-192758 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220914-192758 (resized).png
#12793 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Thank you.

How does this help?

#12794 1 year ago

Still contemplating IC for our Comic Art Prem. Not sure what will sway me (one way or another). First world problems

#12795 1 year ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Still contemplating IC for our Comic Art Prem. Not sure what will sway me (one way or another). First world problems

Fwiw, after using it on Godzilla, I don't think I'd spend the cash on it for home use. I definitely wont be adding it to my SW. That's just me though. Try it out on location somewhere if you haven't. Cool, but not 200 cool. I think they could do something better with achievements that might make it better in the future.

#12796 1 year ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

That is smart!!!! I did buy Star Wars without playing it... it was my first pin, and got it on Amazon. (There's like zero chance of buying a Stern Premium off Amazon these days!!!!) For Godzilla I played it a bunch, but then had to wait like a year!

https://www.amazon.com/Stern-Pinball-Mandalorian-Machine-Connected/dp/B09SDT75X7

#12797 1 year ago

Does anyone know how to add-a-ball during Victory Multiball to get that achievement?

#12798 1 year ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

Does anyone know how to add-a-ball during Victory Multiball to get that achievement?

Collect FORCE targets. This lights the action button on the lockdown bar yellow. Hold button down for add-a-ball.

#12799 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Collect FORCE targets. This lights the action button on the lockdown bar yellow. Hold button down for add-a-ball.

Thank you!!

#12800 1 year ago

Just joined the premium club after a 14 month wait (put a deposit down July 2021). Shout out to KingPinGames for being a great distributor.

Now just need to wait for the basement to be finished in a few weeks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,062 posts in this topic. You are on page 256 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/256 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.