SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 302.
#12701 1 year ago

Okay, I'm not sure why my distributor hasn't gotten his. He's an upstanding guy, but we did a trade for the SW in July and I am trying to be patient. If I call Stern will they tell me?

#12702 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Has anyone recieved a NIB SW Premium from this latest build? I am hearing rumors that it got pushed to next month but I thought Stern had posted them having them on the line?

Got my final invoice yesterday. Waiting for Fedex to call to schedule delivery.

#12703 1 year ago

Got my notice that it is ready to ship and waiting for pickup.

#12704 1 year ago

I haven't heard from my Distro Game exchange Denver yet, maybe they haven't received their allotment yet.

#12705 1 year ago

My buddy is an operator. Supposed to get his premium today but has been delayed "until next week".

Insert eye roll and anticipation of a month long wait....

#12706 1 year ago

Got my SW premium yesterday. 8/19/22 build date on it.

#12707 1 year ago

Hyperspace accelerator test

Anybody know how to fix this?
Hyperspace multiball is borked. Two balls go in the loop and spin around until it times out. The game thinks there's only one ball in the loop with two it doesn't launch a 3rd.

#12708 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

Hyperspace multiball is borked. Two balls go in the loop and spin around until it times out. The game thinks there's only one ball in the loop with two it doesn't launch a 3rd.

Is your trough opto working 100%

What about the opto connections in the hyperloop, just spitballing

#12709 1 year ago

Well I’m in. Sold Alien LV bought SWLE , and way happier with this game. Absolutely mint game with 39 lifetime plays, came with Stern Topper and shooter rod which was a bonus. Really loving this gameplay and so much to discover. I’ve been looking for a long term game and think I’ve found it.
I’ve fitted speaker lights EL light up kit from Hooked, his light up destroyer is coming! Full plastic set, light up shooter housing from @beatmaster. Translucent Titans, new flipper bats light up flipper buttons. Quiet fan from @pinmonk. More to come lol I’m sure!
Bonus is the Mrs loves it too

3B3A62F9-98D4-4E8A-AF12-772C163EF149 (resized).jpeg3B3A62F9-98D4-4E8A-AF12-772C163EF149 (resized).jpegDB86AB74-29FF-4C4F-A60D-48118D826423 (resized).jpegDB86AB74-29FF-4C4F-A60D-48118D826423 (resized).jpeg65650D48-D392-4AB7-9561-6AA14D7CEB0B (resized).jpeg65650D48-D392-4AB7-9561-6AA14D7CEB0B (resized).jpeg14EF3CDB-D8FF-44DA-9486-17D549A17429 (resized).jpeg14EF3CDB-D8FF-44DA-9486-17D549A17429 (resized).jpeg6CBDCCF3-0CFF-4A37-A223-8F25A53DB734 (resized).jpeg6CBDCCF3-0CFF-4A37-A223-8F25A53DB734 (resized).jpeg59CAC857-6507-49A2-89AA-FD884D6D3D10 (resized).jpeg59CAC857-6507-49A2-89AA-FD884D6D3D10 (resized).jpeg43D272A3-1976-42E1-A50A-10A0A0B3F057 (resized).jpeg43D272A3-1976-42E1-A50A-10A0A0B3F057 (resized).jpeg
#12710 1 year ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Well I’m in. Sold Alien LV bought SWLE , and way happier with this game. Absolutely mint game with 39 lifetime plays, came with Stern Topper and shooter rod which was a bonus. Really loving this gameplay and so much to discover. I’ve been looking for a long term game and think I’ve found it.
I’ve fitted speaker lights EL light up kit from Hooked, his light up destroyer is coming! Full plastic set, light up shooter housing from beatmaster. Translucent Titans, new flipper bats light up flipper buttons. Quiet fan from PinMonk. More to come lol I’m sure!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the club! May the force be with you.

#12711 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Is your trough opto working 100%
What about the opto connections in the hyperloop, just spitballing

All optos seem to be okay although it's always hard to tell if it's intermittent.

#12712 1 year ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Absolutely mint game with 39 lifetime plays

"mint" is the key, as dont forget that the lifetime audit was working on SW since the 1.10 only... (not sure which version was on it when you get the pin)

anyway, enjoy ! even more as your wife also like it (this is may be the key point !!! lol )

#12713 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

Mine is doing the same thing. Let me know if you figure it out.

#12714 1 year ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I’ve fitted speaker lights EL light up kit from Hooked, his light up destroyer is coming! Full plastic set, light up shooter housing from beatmaster. Translucent Titans, new flipper bats light up flipper buttons. Quiet fan from PinMonk. More to come lol I’m sure!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Good trade. SW is a much better game.

#12715 1 year ago

Anyone have an idea of how many Comic Art Prem Stern made? I’ve read 200-300 but don’t remember where I saw it and/or how accurate that is since Stern doesn’t disclose it. Thx.

#12716 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Good trade. SW is a much better game.

As much as this game can be brutal sometimes things just click and it's so much fun. For whatever reason I am in synch with my SW this week. My previous HS was 6.4B. Well Monday night I got 10.2B and last night 14.8B. I've been careful to move my multiplier as much as possible to cash in. 1B hyperspace MB, 900M video mode, etc. Getting the multiplier in the right lane at 40X is so satisfying. That 14.8B game was also the first time I loaded 3 balls in the hyperloop TWICE in the same game lol. In fact I think it was the first time I managed to start Hyperspace MB twice. It was also the first game I remembered to use the add-a-ball feature. Did it a few times during the game.

Still haven't fought the Emperor though. Always missing Bobba Fett. When I take Han Solo I go for Bobba Fett right away but never have any luck finishing the rest.

Full disclosure: all my games have 4 levels of replay that awards an extra ball. I had never gotten all 4 EBs before those 2 last games. Of course now the replay scores have crept up a lot. However I do not use a cheater post or double post on the left outlane. As a matter of fact we used it in a tournament and it's still set up tournament style with the outlanes wide open and NO rubber on the left post lol.

#12717 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

... 40X is so satisfying.

Always missing Bobba Fett...

4 levels of replay that awards an extra ball...

thats the only way to put great score on this pin

i suppose Boba Fett is the same prob for everyone

that will be 6 (or 7, didnt remember) extra balls, for sure "to much", but than you set-up your game as you like it, simple as that

#12718 1 year ago

My premium delivery has been delayed.Fed ex sent it on a multi state tour,now it is supposed to be here Friday.we will see,hope it’s not damaged!
It was 40 miles away last Friday, it was either left on a truck or put on another truck, and sent to another state.

#12719 1 year ago

I have to check my settings. It's very rare for mine to give out an extra ball.

#12720 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I have to check my settings. It's very rare for mine to give out an extra ball.

I know there's one for a certain number of Tie Fighters captured. Not sure of other EBs. I did get 2 or 3 EBs that I had to shoot the left ramp to collect. I'm on standard settings other then replay levels(4)/awards(EB).

#12721 1 year ago

Extra Ball for 100 Tie Fighters. Extra Ball from pops award. Extra Ball from mystery scoop. Extra Ball from completing a set number of missions. 4 Extra Balls per game under standard settings.

#12722 1 year ago

Just got my premium, throwing this out there, not sure if this could be a batch issue but my lights were super dim sometimes or turning completely off from a light board that controls the scoop area lights. The board folks didn't flow any solder on the 5 volt rail header, the little drip of solder on the very bottom is actually from me and I stopped before finishing and decided to take a picture of it so it was completely bare when I took it off. Anywho hope it helps.

IMG_20220905_212005260 (resized).jpgIMG_20220905_212005260 (resized).jpg
#12723 1 year ago

Damn I'll have to check mine. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. Did you fix it?

#12724 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Damn I'll have to check mine. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. Did you fix it?

Yes.

#12725 1 year ago

Got mine today. Have to add a few more playfield mods tomorrow when they show up. Also need to put lights on my home made topper.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#12726 1 year ago
Quoted from Megeant:

[quoted image]

I haven't seen that insder apron on this pin before. That really looks terrible. Holy crap.

#12727 1 year ago

Was told mine is coming in next week

#12728 1 year ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

I haven't seen that insder apron on this pin before. That really looks terrible. Holy crap.

They sell a coin door mount, you can get it from a guy on Pinside. Replace the red marketing pieces with Star Wars art and you’re good to go

#12729 1 year ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Yeah, it does. It's screaming for someone in this forum who has the ability to make the same decals that Stern does to come up with some decals with various artwork to replace that right triangle IC decal. I don't normally change anything from stock on my machines except rubber but this just begs for decal options. C'mon modders hear the call.

#12730 1 year ago

That is the new aprons I guess. It was just built on the 22nd.

Quoted from Kobaja:

#12731 1 year ago

Someone already has

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/04328-star-wars-apron-cards

Quoted from SimplePin:

Yeah, it does. It's screaming for someone in this forum who has the ability to make the same decals that Stern does to come up with some decals with various artwork to replace that right triangle IC decal. I don't normally change anything from stock on my machines except rubber but this just begs for decal options. C'mon modders hear the call.

#12732 1 year ago

Has anyone heard of a Pro model coming in yet? I have one on order but no news, are they going to skip straight from SW Premium to 007?

#12733 1 year ago

Not the cards (those are a must swap). I'm talking about a triangle shaped decal that wraps around the scanner window. Star Wars art instead of IC art. Same size, shape, texture and thickness of the Stern apron decals.

#12734 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:Has anyone heard of a Pro model coming in yet? I have one on order but no news, are they going to skip straight from SW Premium to 007?

Some distros have had some Pros for sure. Not sure if still on the line or in the queue for this month again.

#12735 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Has anyone heard of a Pro model coming in yet? I have one on order but no news, are they going to skip straight from SW Premium to 007?

Check with Mad Pinball. They have some SW Pros available as of a few hours ago.

#12736 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Extra Ball for 100 Tie Fighters. Extra Ball from pops award. Extra Ball from mystery scoop. Extra Ball from completing a set number of missions. 4 Extra Balls per game under standard settings.

You're missing one. I get an extra ball for a score too but I can't remember what it is. It usually happens right around 100 tie fighters.

At least I think I do. Hahaha

#12737 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

You're missing one. I get an extra ball for a score too but I can't remember what it is. It usually happens right around 100 tie fighters.
At least I think I do. Hahaha

Extra Ball shouldn't be awarded for score by default. Definitely an option though.

#12738 1 year ago

Anyone know where to get a new plastic for the Endor ramp? It's L22, airball plastic. This is a heavy use area so surprised someone isn't selling one. I found a set but not the individual plastic. I reached out to Stern but wasn't if one of you 3D print wizards could whip one up. Thanks in advance.

#12739 1 year ago

New to the team, spent 3 hours putting nee rubbers, a couple mods, and a good wax. Time to play the hell out if it.

20220908_142840 (resized).jpg20220908_142840 (resized).jpg
#12740 1 year ago

careful, it's fast af after a wax. almost unplayable.

#12741 1 year ago

Is there any need to wax a NIB?

#12742 1 year ago

I do it has a habit. I did see that Stern had waxed it, as there was wax residue in the drop target hole.

#12743 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I do it has a habit. I did see that Stern had waxed it, as there was wax residue in the drop target hole.

Let me know what you think of the game. I’ve been on the fence about getting it as I’ve heard it can be frustrating for OK players

#12744 1 year ago

I only wax the playfield when I start to have trouble backhanding the left ramp.

#12745 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Let me know what you think of the game. I’ve been on the fence about getting it as I’ve heard it can be frustrating for OK players

This is true. SW is an amazing game and mine will likely never leave. BUT...the only problem with it is that it's a universal theme that requires a really high degree of skill to get anywhere. My grandkids and guests get really frustrated quickly and move on to other machines, and I must admit I do the same when I'm not in the mood to get my ass kicked.

#12746 1 year ago

Joined the Star Wars Premium club (4th pin owned). Game is great and I'm glad they did another run however, i have run into a problem. After playing about 10 games the left flipper drooped about 3/4 to 1 inch below the alignment divot. Being that I'm still new to this pinball stuff (lots of fun with pins at the house now), I contacted Stern and the provided me with instructions on how to realign the flipper (loosen the setscrew, realign the flipper, and tighten). I followed the instructions but now the bracket on the plunger/crank assembly doesn't hold the flipper shaft at all (flipper slip is occurring). I torqued the setscrew it about as much as I could (even broke the washer that goes between the bracket and the screw) but it still doesn't hold it all.

I'm not sure what else to do besides ask Stern to send me a new plunger/crank assembly and replace the whole mech. I'm not sure if one of the brackets is bent or if the flipper shaft was made incorrectly and is just too small to be held by the assembly.

Does anybody have any other suggestions or have had this happen before (on Star Wars or another new Stern machine)?

Thanks for the help in advance!

R/
-AJB

#12747 1 year ago

I had to really tighten the flipper clamp before, to the point where I thought I was going to break something. I bought some longer Allen wrenches so I could tighten these things easier

#12748 1 year ago

Guys, if you are having trouble with the speed and difficulty drop the back legs some and lower your flipper power, increase the ball save and play some pinball! No need to be frustrated. If you get awesome at pinball you can reverse it!

#12749 1 year ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

and play some pinball!

Heck - increase the number of balls per game too! I got our first pinball machine (DE Star Wars) probably 25 years ago when my kids were 6 and 3 years old. I set the number of balls per game to 5. When we would play together I would let my first two balls drain and still only play three, but let them play a full five. I never changed it back. So all four of my current games are set to 5-ball. I just play for fun.

#12750 1 year ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Heck - increase the number of balls per game too! I got our first pinball machine (DE Star Wars) probably 25 years ago when my kids were 6 and 3 years old. I set the number of balls per game to 5. When we would play together I would let my first two balls drain and still only play three, but let them play a full five. I never changed it back. So all four of my current games are set to 5-ball. I just play for fun.

I did this on AIQ and it made it so much more fun and achievable for my kids and I.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/255 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.