SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 302.
#11851 2 years ago

don't forget the lightsaber's fight beetween vador and obi

#11852 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I love this game I just wish I knew what to do after I complete Hoth, Death Star, Tattooine, and Endor. I just end up flailing around going for tie fighter MB over and over until I eventually drain.
[quoted image]

It might be Jedi Master. That one gets me often and it's difficult to level up sometimes...especially when everything else is completed. Then you face the Emperor.

20211220_231523 (resized).jpg20211220_231523 (resized).jpg
#11853 2 years ago

I just installed 2Niro's lightsaber mod yesterday. What a fantastic product! It looks awesome and was super easy to install. This should have been factory, at least on the LE's ...

https://www.2niro-pinball.com/lightsaber-mod/1552/

Light Saber (resized).jpgLight Saber (resized).jpg
#11854 2 years ago

I have never actually seen the Death Star explode on my premium. What exactly do you need to do in order to accomplish this?

#11855 2 years ago
Quoted from BluntManGuy:

It might be Jedi Master. That one gets me often and it's difficult to level up sometimes...especially when everything else is completed. Then you face the Emperor.
[quoted image]

Don't think I have completed all the Jedi training. Is it just hitting the stand ups a lot? Do you frequently choose that award pre-plunge?

#11856 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Don't think I have completed all the Jedi training. Is it just hitting the stand ups a lot? Do you frequently choose that award pre-plunge?

I don't think it's worth choosing on the plunge unless you are only one away from Jedi Master and that's the last remaining thing you need.

#11857 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I have never actually seen the Death Star explode on my premium. What exactly do you need to do in order to accomplish this?

You need to complete all of the shots during the wizard mode for Death Star or Endor. Endor is far easier. It is 3 shots within 15 seconds (I think) and then a Death Star shot. I have been able to do this a number of times. The Death Star wizard mode is much harder and I have not been able to complete all of the shots before draining.

#11858 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Calling out @pinworlds please run the lost Star wars mods again, with another run many new customers including myself.
[quoted image]

Here I am! I have some pretty good news about these.

I ordered the materials I need to make Ice World - so look for that one to return from the dead later this month. The AT-AT is pretty hard to find with prices all over the map, so I'll probably just include the pop bumper cap and customers will be on their own for the walker.

Forest World and Sand World I'm hoping to get to later this winter, so things are looking pretty good for the old resurrected Missing Worlds I kind of want to re-design the base on Forest World, just not sure yet.

I'll likely just sell them individually instead of the complete set since I just don't have time to produce them simultaneously.

Thanks for all the interest!!

-PC

#11859 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Take off the glass.

#11860 2 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Take off the glass.

Or force a ball search...I think that's the only way I've seen it

#11861 2 years ago

Excited to join the club today!

Can't wait to dig in!

20220106_223045 (resized).jpg20220106_223045 (resized).jpg
#11862 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Excited to join the club today!

Welcome!!

#11863 2 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Take off the glass.

Actually, when mine has exploded it was out of sheer luck, and probably not skill. I think the only time mine has exploded was during a multiball of some sort.

#11864 2 years ago

Agreed that Endor Wizard is by far the easiest way to achieve Death Star Explosion. It's 3 shots. One up the right ramp (best achieved by a controlled backhand from right flipper), right inner loop, from either flipper, then death star shot, from right flipper. If you choose R2 or Han, can get to Endor Wizard mode by completing just one regular mode.

(Edit: there may be a left ramp shot too, prior to the death star shot. So three shots, then death star to blow it up)

#11865 2 years ago

Added Vaders ship with leds, looks bad ass.

E18BA1D1-EA80-4698-8B6D-EB56B60E1EA7 (resized).jpegE18BA1D1-EA80-4698-8B6D-EB56B60E1EA7 (resized).jpeg
#11866 2 years ago

I have done the deathstar once during the two years of having it. I need to step up my game...
The endor missions are very hard. I feel that Dwight should have eased them up a bit.
This machine is very brutal and fun.

I also hope Dwight will make some of the wizard modes as party games. Love the party games.

#11867 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Added Vaders ship with leds, looks bad ass.

Which exact model is this?

#11868 2 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

My guess based on size is it's the hotwheels diecast - https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Wheels-Advanced-Prototype-Die-Cast/dp/B00NZAW5VE/ref=pd_lpo_2

#11869 2 years ago

Trying to reduce power on the slings but for the life of me, I cannot find where to do it. Have gone through the adjustments menu and can't find it. Anyone know where to reduce sling power? my other Sterns, it's in the adjustment menu and easy to find. thanks in advance.

#11870 2 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

The Modfather sells them on his website.

#11871 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Trying to reduce power on the slings but for the life of me, I cannot find where to do it. Have gone through the adjustments menu and can't find it. Anyone know where to reduce sling power? my other Sterns, it's in the adjustment menu and easy to find. thanks in advance.

Not sure if you can, I don’t remember being able to on my pro..regardless, I encourage you to think about reducing the sling sensitivity by adjusting the switch gaps just a little wider instead of the power settings.

I think you will get the play response you are looking for, which is probably to have fewer cheap drains from a tennis match between slings while you are trying to control the ball. Marco and others sell the switch tools, it’s a simple adjustment on the 4 switches, but you can very easily do too much and deaden your slings, so start small, like very small, and test till you get what you want.

I do this on most of my ‘hard’ machines. It makes the game better in my home without ruining my ability to play in the wild. YMMV

30B6D9F0-9170-42B7-B7CD-5CB380787B59 (resized).jpeg30B6D9F0-9170-42B7-B7CD-5CB380787B59 (resized).jpeg
#11872 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

Not sure if you can, I don’t remember being able to on my pro..regardless, I encourage you to think about reducing the sling sensitivity by adjusting the switch gaps just a little wider instead of the power settings.
I think you will get the play response you are looking for, which is probably to have fewer cheap drains from a tennis match between slings while you are trying to control the ball. Marco and others sell the switch tools, it’s a simple adjustment on the 4 switches, but you can very easily do too much and deaden your slings, so start small, like very small, and test till you get what you want.
I do this on most of my ‘hard’ machines. It makes the game better in my home without ruining my ability to play in the wild. YMMV
[quoted image]

That’s a good suggestion, I have the leaf switch tool so all good there. Just weird you can’t adjust it like the newer sterns but i guess it’s a new feature. Thx man

#11873 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

That’s a good suggestion, I have the leaf switch tool so all good there. Just weird you can’t adjust it like the newer sterns but i guess it’s a new feature. Thx man

Yeah it's weird I thought all Spike 2 games would have adjustable slings, flippers, etc...Maybe it could be added? Xaqery

#11874 2 years ago

if you can time your tie fighter multiball and add-a-balls during wizard mode, it can really help you complete them. after a year with the game I can regularly blow up the deathstar.

#11875 2 years ago

Shouldn't endor have 2 missions lit with han? If so, I just noticed my endor lights aren't working, but they are fine under the diag test. Any ideas?

20220111_194829 (resized).jpg20220111_194829 (resized).jpg
#11876 2 years ago
Quoted from mpsa:

Shouldn't endor have 2 missions lit with han? If so, I just noticed my endor lights aren't working, but they are fine under the diag test. Any ideas?

Yes, there should be two missions lit with Han. That's very strange that the lights work in test mode but not during the game. Was it always like that on your game? What version of the software are you running? For reference, here's mine with the latest code (1.10) ...

Han Solo (resized).jpgHan Solo (resized).jpg
#11877 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yes, there should be two missions lit with Han. That's very strange that the lights work in test mode but not during the game. Was it always like that on your game? What version of the software are you running? For reference, here's mine with the latest code (1.10) ...[quoted image]

Thanks, I've had the machine 4 months, and it was nib. You'd think I would have noticed if it was always like this before now but I'm just not sure, lol. The endor lights work in game mode when they are blinking but never when they are solid. V1.10 here also.

#11878 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I've had mine for about 9 months and just blew it up for the first time last weekend! I did the Han route for Endor. I actually drained the multiball but the last thing I hit was the Death Star. I was cussing cause I knew I was close then I saw Lando yahooing as my ball drained, but it exploded none the less! Kind of a kamikazi shot lol!

#11879 2 years ago

Picked up a Pro today, still running .94 code from 2017.

No key to the backbox and it is not a Stern lock. Can drill it out of course. Instead, I bought a lock picking kit and will try that for shits and grins.

Once accessible, then will update to 1.10 and experiment with updated audio or video.

66380925980__86EC3E80-CB38-486B-B554-2C6555CED4A7 (resized).JPG66380925980__86EC3E80-CB38-486B-B554-2C6555CED4A7 (resized).JPG
#11880 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

No key to the backbox and it is not a Stern lock. Can drill it out of course. Instead, I bought a lock picking kit and will try that for shits and grins.
Once accessible, then will update to 1.10 and experiment with updated audio or video.
[quoted image]

My favorite game - hope you enjoy it

#11881 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

[quoted image]

Before you update!!! Play some Midnight Madness (I think it's in there on that code) and record it!!!

#11882 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Before you update!!! Play some Midnight Madness (I think it's in there on that code) and record it!!!

Thanks for depressing me. I forgot that used to be there...and it was awesome!

#11883 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks for depressing me. I forgot that used to be there...and it was awesome!

Why did they get rid of it?

#11884 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Midnight Madness. A special multiball mode that would kick in at midnight. Shows the Cantina Band playing music on the screen during this mode. So cool!

#11885 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I suspect it was due to lack of Disney approval for the mode, or something pertaining to the mode. I'm sure Dwight knows, but he may not be at liberty to say. I wish it was still there.

#11886 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I suspect it was due to lack of Disney approval for the mode, or something pertaining to the mode. I'm sure Dwight knows, but he may not be at liberty to say. I wish it was still there.

Yeah I have asked Dwight a few times about it. He said it's not coming back no how no way...never. He was very clear about it. Most unfortunate. I wish someone could do a custom code and just add it into the most recent code...

#11887 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

As you can tell from the above statements, I don't think anyone truly knows. It just disappeared between code updates. And I don't think Dwight is talking. Something certainly went down, though, because it was really fun and should have stayed in.

#11888 2 years ago

Pomc
Maybe you can save the midnight madness for the rest of us!

#11889 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Pomc
Maybe you can save the midnight madness for the rest of us!

Is there a way to copy and preserve this version of the code?

#11890 2 years ago

Is there a way to copy and preserve this version of the code?

EDIT - Midnight Madness was already removed by .94 code, so I do not have it.

#11891 2 years ago

My friend stopped over tonight to pick up his Road Show I shopped and repaired for him. He's not "into" pinball, just has that and No Fear he bought years ago to put in his basement.

He checks out Star Wars and after a minute he says, "There's not really a lot going on in this game, is there? That left ramp looks like it goes behind the back of the game. Does it do something?" I hit the shot and the ball returned to the left flipper....you just saw it.

He is in awe of Sega Frankenstein and Gottlieb's Cue Ball Wizard. Can't believe someone thought to put a cue ball on the playfield and amazed the pinball can move it around. Loves that the Frankenstein monster throws balls back down the playfield. "Do they ever hit the glass?" Do they ever not?

He's buying one of them from me soon, really like them. But yeah, have to agree with him that I thought the same when shopping it out today. Pretty barren playfield on the Pro model. Fast and fun, for sure, but does lack a lot of eye candy when compared to the loaded games of the 90s.

#11892 2 years ago

Node board 9 took a dump on me ughh! Anyone have one I can buy?

#11893 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

EDIT - Midnight Madness was already removed by .94 code, so I do not have it.

Nooooooooooo!

#11894 2 years ago

Fpr Premium/LE I have the 0.89 code and the 0.93 code on my harddrive. Note that there was a possibility of killing the fork ramp on early code. But if you want to have a copy, I'll put it up for download for you. Only request in return is a clear and nice video of Midnight Madness.

#11895 2 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

nice video of Midnight Madness.

Didn't the Canadian Arcade YouTube channel have a Midnight Madness video way back when?

#11896 2 years ago

Found it - I think. It's queued up at the spot.

#11897 2 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Found it - I think. It's queued up at the spot.

Thanks for the link! That was cool. It was crazy how much points that round of Midnight Madness was worth.

#11898 2 years ago

I thought the problem was Midnight Madness was blowing up node boards. Could be mistaken, but I thought that was the reason it was removed.

#11899 2 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

Midnight Madness was blowing up node boards

I hadn't heard that. Not doubting it though. Maybe a search here might provide details.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/238?hl=gorditas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.