20230222_084649 (resized).jpg
20230222_085316 (resized).jpg
20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 14,971 posts in this topic. You are on page 225 of 300.
#11201 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Mine does not do that. Unless I cut him off before he can finish talking.

I never cut Yoda off. It has happened a hand full of times or so. Usually when the bonus countdown is short and on ball 3. "Try" gets cut off. On balls 1 and 2 sometimes "try" is spoken as the next ball is starting. No one else has noticed this? Version 1.10

#11202 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I never cut Yoda off. It has happened a hand full of times or so. Usually when the bonus countdown is short and on ball 3. "Try" gets cut off. On balls 1 and 2 sometimes "try" is spoken as the next ball is starting. No one else has noticed this? Version 1.10

Is that the only phrase he is saying?

#11203 2 years ago

about bugs (1.10)

there're few others :

when shocking the game, and the tilt bob moving, if you enter the mystery sequence scoop, than indeed make enough contacts to TILT the pin, there's no priority to the TILT animation, the game did TILT and all goes OFF, you also get the TILT sound sample, but you have to wait the mystery sequence until the end to only get after the TILT animation on the screen

tanx to my son, i have 2 more linked to gameplay, 1 giving a small advantage (by design)... if Dwight Xaqery wanna know, simply PM me

#11204 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Is that the only phrase he is saying?

No just the only one that gets cut off...I guess it's the longest phase he says.

#11205 2 years ago

Nitpicking here I guess but does it bother anyone else that Yoda gets cut off sometimes? On ball 3 especially...Do or do not, there is no GAME OVER!

there is a user-made code that replaces the redudant yoda drains to better cut scenes (porkins exploding, luke "nooooooo", jawas zapping r2, etc) it's for the premium and well worth the download.

#11206 2 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

there is a user-made code that replaces the redudant yoda drains to better cut scenes (porkins exploding, luke "nooooooo", jawas zapping r2, etc) it's for the premium and well worth the download.

Where might this be found? Yoda is driving me nuts lately

#11207 2 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Where might this be found? Yoda is driving me nuts lately

fooflighter gets all the credit for this great edit. check back on post #9841. somewhere around there.

#11208 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

you're welcome
i read a few above you finally get 1B points, than let me ask : are you playing while really using the lane(s) multiplicator ?
if not, that's the main point you have to focuse on, the real key on SW, and than you will see that 1B is just not that high
good luck !

Quoted from RipleYYY:

you're welcome
i read a few above you finally get 1B points, than let me ask : are you playing while really using the lane(s) multiplicator ?
if not, that's the main point you have to focuse on, the real key on SW, and than you will see that 1B is just not that high
good luck !

Thankyou again. Yeah I’ll focus on that & see how I’ll go

#11210 2 years ago

Yeah I'd love to have the R2 Stern topper, but I can't spend thousands more. This $45 toy I bought off eBay looks pretty great to me and fits the Empire theme nicely imo. Doubt there's another pin out there that has the toys SW has.
Now I just need a pic of the Death Star trench hanging behind it.
I Have You Now!!!

PXL_20210714_192409805.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210714_192409805.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210714_192837014 (resized).jpgPXL_20210714_192837014 (resized).jpg
#11211 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

I mean decals for ramps stern never make those

Just got my decal set. It has every decal in the game including the ramps.

Edit: no spinner decal, looks like everything else is here though.

20210715_215729 (resized).jpg20210715_215729 (resized).jpg20210715_215939 (resized).jpg20210715_215939 (resized).jpg

#11212 2 years ago

Please do high quality scans before you apply any of this - in later times we will appreciate that A LOT

#11213 2 years ago

Edit: no spinner decal, looks like everything else is here though.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes! Found this week ago to and have it in home already soon i will install it when I received the other mods aswell. Thanks anyway!

#11214 2 years ago

Wanted to get a stormtrooper helmet as a topper just scared it might be to big looking on it

#11215 2 years ago

Boba works for me.

IMG_20210718_065113 (resized).jpgIMG_20210718_065113 (resized).jpg
#11216 2 years ago

can anybody recco to me a place where I can find the SW code before 1.10? much obliged ty

#11217 2 years ago

Where can I find the oem sticker set?

#11218 2 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Where can I find the oem sticker set?

Have your distributor (or any distributor if you haven't used one) order it for you. You can't buy directly from Stern.

#11219 2 years ago

Hi, I bought the Gottlieb Siamese Post #C-17492C to make the left outlane less brutal , but realized too late that it needs specific plots to be attached. Would anyone be able to recommend what I should buy to attach it to the playfield ?
Thanks a lot !
(Siamese plot ref: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/C-17492C)

#11220 2 years ago

I've been messing around with Pinball Browser to add more John Williams music to the table. Here is some gameplay I recorded this morning to demo the results.

If anyone is interested in trying out the modded code, let me know, happy to upload/share if keen.

Alternatively, if anyone has already completed their own SW Premium/LE music mods and has shared them, I would be keen to check them out.

Cheers,

James

Added over 3 years ago:

EDIT: Here is a link to download the modded code if you want to check it out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XHk8HV6ttRf5uPRzT2DrhJnfhOirUh5Q/view?usp=sharing

Added over 3 years ago:

Working Video Link

#11221 2 years ago

Have your distributor (or any distributor if you haven't used one) order it for you. You can't buy directly from Stern.

Browsing on Marco's site says not available. But that's what phones are for, I suppose.

#11222 2 years ago

I just wish without code they would have mixed it up instead of yodi each time at the end of a ball

#11223 2 years ago

I meant with the final code

#11224 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

I meant with the final code

And Yoda

#11225 2 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

Yeah I'd love to have the R2 Stern topper, but I can't spend thousands more. This $45 toy I bought off eBay looks pretty great to me and fits the Empire theme nicely imo. Doubt there's another pin out there that has the toys SW has.
Now I just need a pic of the Death Star trench hanging behind it.
I Have You Now!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Great topper! I agree the R2 is out of reach (and unavailable from what I can tell).

I went with the Hyperreal Luke/Vader figures. Happy with the result!

20210721_114425.jpg20210721_114425.jpg20210721_114539.jpg20210721_114539.jpg
#11226 2 years ago

we're all big kids... aren't we !!!???

than i've played a 4 players battle VS me ! lol

R2D2 win (logically for me, i would say), more strange is Leia finishing 2nd (generaly Luke is my 2nd "choice")

2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

#11227 2 years ago

Everybody go tell him how awesome he is... poor guy really seems to need that.

You are awesome.

#11228 2 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Everybody go tell him how awesome he is... poor guy really seems to need that.
You are awesome.

bad mood ? in need of sleep ?? and/or even sex ???

#11229 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

Great topper! I agree the R2 is out of reach (and unavailable from what I can tell).
I went with the Hyperreal Luke/Vader figures. Happy with the result![quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great !!

#11230 2 years ago

Could someone with a falcon installed please let me know where it plugs into for power.

#11231 2 years ago

Mine is plugged into a gi socket

#11232 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Could someone with a falcon installed please let me know where it plugs into for power.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spike-and-spike-2-power-for-mods

#11233 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

there a permanent 5 volts DC on the CN2 connector / Node 1 ( if you dont want any blinking )BRANCHEMENT_-768x576.jpgBRANCHEMENT_-768x576.jpg

#11234 2 years ago
Quoted from F-2NIRO:

there a permanent 5 volts DC on the CN2 connector / Node 1 ( if you dont want any blinking )[quoted image]

I have a pro and was just wondering wheee the other models use for a power source. I’m not even sure if the premium abs le have it lit continuously or does it flash during a mode. I was trying to find out if there was a specific connection used because of an interactive lighting sequence.

#11235 2 years ago

on the Pemium and LE, the milenium falcon is plugged into this 3-pin connector, I don't know if it is present on the pro.
there is no real interaction, this connection is a mirror of the GI, the lighting of the milenium falcon turns off when the GI turns off.pin falcon.jpgpin falcon.jpg

#11236 2 years ago

If you switch force X multiplier shots on-the-fly be careful because most times you will Not get credit for them (reverts to 1X red state). This is due to the switch placement on the ramps for example. It's much later than you think. Nobody pays attention, but the ball rolls over the switch during 1X red state, collects only 1X, then player switches back to green which is too late. So they missed the entire multiplier! haha.

Hoping there is still a strategy to collect during red/green switching, otherwise the whole force X button movement is kinda broken.

#11237 2 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

If you switch force X multiplier shots on-the-fly be careful because most times you will Not get credit for them (reverts to 1X red state). This is due to the switch placement on the ramps for example. It's much later than you think. Nobody pays attention, but the ball rolls over the switch during 1X red state, collects only 1X, then player switches back to green which is too late. So they missed the entire multiplier! haha.
Hoping there is still a strategy to collect during red/green switching, otherwise the whole force X button movement is kinda broken.

you just have to be faster...
and of course i know its hard (to me too), as most of us, i often have to cradle the ball, but than i'm losing precious time on a pin which is based on lots of timer modes !!!
well done Dwight ! because this is why SW is a great pin when talking about the code (and a good shooter when talking about the design, tanx to Steve)

on the other side, my son (26 years old) is really easy with it, really "djing" with his 2 hands and the 3 buttons with no need to cradle, mainly playing on the fly
when i watch him, i honestly even can't understanding what he's doing, but the fact is that he's doing right

#11238 2 years ago
Quoted from F-2NIRO:

on the Pemium and LE, the milenium falcon is plugged into this 3-pin connector, I don't know if it is present on the pro.
there is no real interaction, this connection is a mirror of the GI, the lighting of the milenium falcon turns off when the GI turns off.[quoted image]

Perfect. I do have that on the pro. I will tap into that..

#11239 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Perfect. I do have that on the pro. I will tap into that..

Don’t do it!
It made my game play wacky
Drop targets malfunctioned and more!
Tap off GI it will interact with modes

#11240 2 years ago

RipleYYY I don’t understand the switching of the multiplier shots. What colour do they light up. What am I looking for?? Sorry if it’s a dumb question.

#11241 2 years ago
Quoted from Jace:

RipleYYY I don’t understand the switching of the multiplier shots. What colour do they light up. What am I looking for?? Sorry if it’s a dumb question.

the only dumb question is the one you didnt ask...

well, not sure what you didnt understand, but than here's all the "how to" :

- at the start of the ball, no matter which hero you chose, you have 3 main inserts taged with the "X" (they are RED, that means you can move them by 1 pass, to the left > left flipper, or to the right > right flipper)

- you launch the ball they became GREEN, that means they are now fixed, to the 3 shoots concerned, these will now be multiplied by the value of the X on the main screen (which increase when you hit the 3 bank and/or with mystery and/or with skillshot)

- while you're playing your ball, and thinking on which shoot you have to do next (for example the VIDEO MODE), you can change these X by hitting the central button, X inserts became RED, that means you can now move them, as said above, to the left, to the right... hit the central button again to fix them where you want, and they became GREEN & active again (in this same example, if you are on X40, that means you video mode scoring will be X40 !!! a 10.000.000 pts with no multiplicator on it, will indeed be 400.000.000 ... now you understand that mastering the multiplicator IS the key to big points on SW)

NB : the more you are higher in value, the less you have X arrow available, from 3 you go to 2, than to 1, this also depending on which hero you choose at start (as its linked)
NB2 : again, the more you are higher in value, the timer is shorter before reseting to X1... this to make you take more risk to shoot the 3 bank, which of course is very dangerous

not sure this is what you were asking, if not, tell/ask me more

#11242 2 years ago

RipleYYY Thankyou. Yeah I just have to look for them. I’m not sure what lights are the multipliers . I thought it was the different ramps lighting up. Thanks.

So I’m looking for x’s??

#11243 2 years ago

yes

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG

#11244 2 years ago

Multipliers are awesome once you figure them out. Just scored 607m on the video mode last night. 40x.

#11245 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

yes
[quoted image]

Beautiful. Thanks for all the help. Appreciate it

#11246 2 years ago

Thanks ozzie107 for hooking me up with a set of side art blades!

20210725_131518 (resized).jpg20210725_131518 (resized).jpg20210725_131540 (resized).jpg20210725_131540 (resized).jpg
#11247 2 years ago

Also remember as the multiplier value goes up the green arrows decrease from right to left always leaving the far left one as the single.

#11248 2 years ago

Any tips for securing the stickers pictured here? Both fell off last game, and it is becoming more and more routine. The stickers still seem to have a lot of stick to them, but they don't last too long before coming off.

Still fairly new to pinball and I don't want to mess anything up. I do have the set of back-up stickers that came with the game, but I don't want to burn them just yet (only had the game 6 months). Any other options/suggestions?

PXL_20210724_024618538 (resized).jpgPXL_20210724_024618538 (resized).jpg
#11249 2 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Any tips for securing the stickers pictured here? Both fell off last game, and it is becoming more and more routine. The stickers still seem to have a lot of stick to them, but they don't last too long before coming off.
Still fairly new to pinball and I don't want to mess anything up. I do have the set of back-up stickers that came with the game, but I don't want to burn them just yet (only had the game 6 months). Any other options/suggestions?
[quoted image]

Several of mine were coming loose too. I used this. Zero problems since. Awesome stuff!

Edit...dammit. Just so you know I am talking about the transfer tape and not Broke Back Mountain! I hate my brother...

Screenshot_20210624-232457_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210624-232457_Chrome (resized).jpg

#11250 2 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

[quoted image]

I didn't realize the pin came with extra decals. Were they in the goodie bag? If yours is already opened would you mind posting pictures of everything inside? I am curious to know what is included.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
13,700 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 10.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 3,699.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 14,971 posts in this topic. You are on page 225 of 300.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/225 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.