20230222_084649 (resized).jpg
20230222_085316 (resized).jpg
20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 14,971 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 300.
#10601 2 years ago

There are 2 screws on the left ramp that aren't screwed into anything. I assume this is for the Millennium Falcon? I wonder was this originally designed to be included and then removed to save some monies? If I buy the original Stern Millennium Falcon does it just screw in there with those 2 screws? I am not big on mods but was considering the MF. Thanks!

#10602 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I was playing escape from tatooine and tie fighter multiball started. I made a bunch of shots then escape from tatooine lit again (orange arrow and big light). I swung away with Lea as Luke. But no victory multiball and the mode was over even though still had tie fighter multiball...did I not finish the mode? Does it time out?

I had a similar question recently. the 'wizard' or boss modes time out/end when multiball runs out. you have to beat the mode with more than one ball still going to get victory multiball. not sure why it would timeout if you had tie fighter multiball going?

#10603 2 years ago

There are 2 screws on the left ramp that aren't screwed into anything. I assume this is for the Millennium Falcon? I wonder was this originally designed to be included and then removed to save some monies? If I buy the original Stern Millennium Falcon does it just screw in there with those 2 screws? I am not big on mods but was considering the MF. Thanks!

You will need to make a bracket. And tie into power source to illuminate the mod

#10604 2 years ago

Side Bar... After 1 1/2 years owning my Premium.... Finally turned on stacking and...

Holy Crap stacking makes this game WAY better. I get people's opinion when you stack you get a little overwhelmed due to majority of the playfield blinking... but Man o Man... Does stacking really accelerate the game.

Now... why the hell did I wait so long to turn on stacking?

#10605 2 years ago

I'm noticing on my game that clean shots to either the right or left side of the horseshoe loop very very often in the ball coming down to the flippers so fast it rolls up and over the flippers. I'm talking twice a game here.
My leveling and pitch seem right, I've got a digital level coming tomorrow to confirm.
Previous owner put Superbands on it...could that be part of the problem? Any thoughts?

#10606 2 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Previous owner put Superbands on it...could that be part of the problem? Any thoughts?

yes. SB are bouncier and thicker than normal rubbers. the ball coming down fast hasquite some rotation that biten into the rubbers and lifts itself over. less thickness = less bite = less problem.

#10607 2 years ago

Accidental double Post

#10608 2 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Side Bar... After 1 1/2 years owning my Premium.... Finally turned on stacking and...
Holy Crap stacking makes this game WAY better. I get people's opinion when you stack you get a little overwhelmed due to majority of the playfield blinking... but Man o Man... Does stacking really accelerate the game.
Now... why the hell did I wait so long to turn on stacking?

You mean it makes the game WAY easier! I get it though especially if your a under 5 billion player without stacking but if i turn stacking on i make it through the game to the next character to quickly. Now if there's a mode for beating all 4 characters modes id give it a try again? Is there a mode for beating all 4 characters, now I'm intrigued...

On the bounce over flippers its common on this pin unfortunately. It doesn't matter what kind of flipper rubbers you have on. This is a high speed super flow game so it comes with the territory.

#10609 2 years ago

i feel mine (3 days playing on it) really eating balls a lot at the outlanes, remind me... TWD
posts are placed at the middle, didnt "calculate" the slope (lower at front, middle at rear)
than with my son, our prob is not aiming to make the shoots but more battle with the pin to avoid balls going out (also tilt is set sensitive)
we're at 3.8B & 3.7B, and each of us from just 1 mission to reach WM, code is 1.10 and set to factory settings of course

meanwhile, its a very nice pin, its a pleasure to discover it right now (and may be not with early codes)

#10610 2 years ago

Had an epic game at the weekend - never really knew what to do once I'd finished all the missions so read up on it, and FINALLY - reached the Emperor and even though I wasn't sure what I was doing I kicked his a$$. Awesome game. Not my highest score, but such a thrill. Nailed it.

IMG_6847 (resized).jpgIMG_6847 (resized).jpg
#10611 2 years ago

Is there any Star Destroyer mods or really anything that looks like it belongs over the pops thats interactive with the upper lanes 3 lights that will be blocked by the mod?

#10612 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Had an epic game at the weekend - never really knew what to do once I'd finished all the missions so read up on it, and FINALLY - reached the Emperor and even though I wasn't sure what I was doing I kicked his a$$. Awesome game. Not my highest score, but such a thrill. Nailed it.
[quoted image]

What translite is that??

#10613 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Star Destroyer mods

Star wars Armada - Imperial Class Star Destroyer

#10614 2 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

20210422_150522 (resized).jpg20210422_150522 (resized).jpg
#10615 2 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Is there one thats interactive with the lane lights though? Ive been looking and only found ones that light off the GIs.

#10616 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

What translite is that??

Custom that I made. I’m still working on some side blades but have something in mind. It’s an original premium and I’m theming it as ESB. Will post a pic.

#10617 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Custom that I made. I’m still working on some side blades but have something in mind. It’s an original premium and I’m theming it as ESB. Will post a pic.

Cool!

#10618 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

I have been debating turning mine into Hoth. White everything. I really have not moded out my premium yet.

#10619 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Is there one thats interactive

I'm not aware of any.

#10620 2 years ago

Man this game is so frustrating but so rewarding when you do finally have a good game.... I'll have entire nights where I can't get anywhere and then other days will put up 3.5 billy on my first game...

#10621 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Man this game is so frustrating but so rewarding when you do finally have a good game.... I'll have entire nights where I can't get anywhere and then other days will put up 3.5 billy on my first game...

Exactly why I love it

#10622 2 years ago

+1
seems this game kick your ass (while eating balls), and than when he let you play it ends in a great game... nothing in the middle

well than, 5 days home, and just scored this (all factory settings of course)

IMG_20210423_205423_054 (resized).jpgIMG_20210423_205423_054 (resized).jpg

#10623 2 years ago

After leveling L/R and setting the pitch to 6.2 on the flippers, as well as switching from Perfect Play flipper rubbers to some Titans I had sitting around, I'm not getting nearly the up and overs I was getting before. Can't hit the Death Star as easily now, but that might have just been in my head the couple games I tried out.

This game is SOOOO frustrating but I can't stop hitting start again. Such a blast.

#10624 2 years ago

Got also my SW Pro and happy with it. Made some mods and build a topper for it.

IMG_20210412_143731 (resized).jpgIMG_20210412_143731 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210320_155949 (resized).jpgIMG_20210320_155949 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210322_125034 (resized).jpgIMG_20210322_125034 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210318_165046 (resized).jpgIMG_20210318_165046 (resized).jpg

IMG_20210305_154504 (resized).jpgIMG_20210305_154504 (resized).jpg
#10625 2 years ago

Man I really hope Stern builds the next batch soon. Been waiting a loooong time for mine.

#10626 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Is there one thats interactive with the lane lights though? Ive been looking and only found ones that light off the GIs.

No but the illuminated one from hooked on pinball doesn’t block the top lanes

#10627 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Man I really hope Stern builds the next batch soon. Been waiting a loooong time for mine.

If the rumors of Mandolorian is true, I doubt they make any more of these

#10628 2 years ago

So how many here are in already for Mandalorian?

#10629 2 years ago

Well June will be 4 years for this title to be in essentially continuous production.

#10630 2 years ago

They usually announce a last call...They haven't done that yet to my knowledge.

#10631 2 years ago

They usually announce a last call...They haven't done that yet to my knowledge.

I hope not, I put a deposit down and was told 2-3 weeks, of course there seems to be some issues with delay now.

#10632 2 years ago

I almost think the days of last call are over. The last couple of titles to retire didn't get a last call

#10633 2 years ago

ok, just 1 week home, and i've just finished it beating the emperor (let's admit this pin is "easy" when it let you play)

IMG_20210425_202326_266 (resized).jpgIMG_20210425_202326_266 (resized).jpg

#10634 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

ok, just 1 week home, and i've just finished it beating the emperor (let's admit this pin is "easy" when it let you play)
[quoted image]

Time to upgrade to the premium. It is a much harder game in my opinion.

#10635 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Time to upgrade to the premium. It is a much harder game in my opinion.

was more thinking to grab an IM VE, never had it home...
well, anyway, i dont hink i will already look for a swap, i'm not boring at all after 1 week, its still the honeymoon, and finishing the game doesnt mean we'll stop playing it

#10636 2 years ago

for those going (very) deep in the code, is the wizard mode becoming harder if you reach it with a 2nd hero ? and so on with the 3rd, and than the last !?
btw, did someone already succeed to make it 4 times to WM ??? i mean while playing normally

#10637 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

for those going (very) deep in the code, is the wizard mode becoming harder if you reach it with a 2nd hero ? and so on with the 3rd, and than the last !?
btw, did someone already succeed to make it 4 times to WM ??? i mean while playing normally

Damn you are a way better player than me!

#10638 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/198#post-6045693

Plug and play.... code supports it too. You can make a bracket if you want, or just use the existing screw.

#10639 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

No mount... remove lower screw on ramp, slide falcon post through, and use the nut from the screw on the falcon post. There is a little L bracket on the falcon that snugs against the ramp to keep falcon from moving.
Falcon faces LCD when mounted.[quoted image]

Happen to have a link to this Falcon? Is it heavy? You think it causes stress to the ramp?

#10640 2 years ago

Finally joined the club with my first premium! Perfect condition, low plays, and great mods

PXL_20210425_171913386.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210425_171913386.MP (resized).jpg
#10641 2 years ago

Happen to have a link to this Falcon? Is it heavy? You think it causes stress to the ramp?

The place I got mine from is sold out. The part number you want is- 511-7887-00. It definitely will not cause stress to the ramp, it is pretty light. If you strike out looking for one, there are aftermarket ones out there that function slightly differently. Or if you want to try your hand at making your own. I bought two gutted Stern ones (just the shell, you would need to put a light in it, and make some sort of mount for it. You could have one if you want to cover shipping.

#10642 2 years ago

Hey folks,

I have 2 quick questions (1 is Star Wars related and the other is Stern Spike)

1) Is the shooter supposed to be somewhat random on which standup target it strikes? If I pull mine all the way back, it can typically hits the middle or right, but some
times the left. This makes skill shots somewhat random. I ask because I have a custom shooter rod with a stronger than stock spring (because the rod is heavier than stock). I have played around with different springs and they all do the same thing.
2) Does anyone know the part number for that rectangular rubber "nub" at the top corners of the backbox? Seems I am missing one.

#10643 2 years ago

Damn you are a way better player than me!

(Yoda talking) well, may be i'm... but may be i'm not !

#10644 2 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Just joined the club with a very low play premium. Traded my Iron Maiden premium straight across. Super fast game and still figuring it all out. So far only issue I’ve had is after shooting the fork ramp into the Death Star, if it’s in the mode where it sends it back out, it goes directly down the middle. Doesn’t seem to be an adjustment for that but if anyone has a suggestion please let me know. I’m very handy and rebuild machines, so I’m not afraid of tearing things apart to fix them

That what makes the premium so frustrating and fun,I had to admit I have a pro but had a premium in the past and I want to trade my comic pro loaded for a premium plus cash of corse,if anybody want to trade.maybe someone really like the comic art on the pro and mine is very very nice

#10646 2 years ago

Hi! So I was playing tonight. Playing the Death Star mini wizard mode. Tie fighter multiball starts during Death Star mini wizard mode. I make all the shots to blow up the Death Star. Ball is not held in Death Star shot...Tie fighter multiball continues...drain to one ball...then drain...no Victory Multiball! Is that correct? That seems like a huge flaw in the code if Tie Fighter multiball overrides the other modes and leads to loss of Victory Multiball. Can anyone confirm this is the correct behavior? My strategy has been to bring Tie fighter multiball into the mini wizard modes as a safety net.

#10647 2 years ago

Destroy the Death Star: Multiball mode obtained for completing all three Death Star modes. In this multiball, shoot the ramps to light a timed shot at the Death Star. Shoot the Death Star *THREE TIMES* in total collect awards and eventually destroy the technological terror that the Empire has constructed. Completing this round will begin Victory Multiball; this is also a qualification for Jedi Multiball.

OK so I only did it once...

#10648 2 years ago

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “For sale: Stern Star Wars Translite signed by Steve Ritchie and Dwight Sullivan. Translite is perfect save for a little nick on the top edge, which should be covered by the chann...”
2021-04-27
Gaithersburg, MD
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 295 times

#10649 2 years ago

^^ Price drop!

#10650 2 years ago

Exciting times, after over 3 months I made it to the Emperor last night. With all of the add-a-balls it seemed relatively easy, and a little anti-climactic. But it was great to finally see the end.

However, once I selected a new character, it seemed like "Extra Ball" was permanently lit. I hit it a few times, and it stayed lit the entire time. I let the "extra" extra balls drain, because I didn't think it was really fair and had been playing for quite a while by then. Has anybody encountered this? Does it sound like a glitch?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Palm Springs, CA
There are 14,971 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 300.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/213?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.