Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_6208033_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8600 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 301.
#10551 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Any reason these wouldn't work on a pro?

It’s just the illumination kit. The armor came only with the LE.

#10552 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Anyone else would be interested in a set of these?
Have just messaged them to see about chances of another run and would be good to know who would be in on Pingraffix Star Wars LE Pinball Armor Illumination Kit[quoted image]

I would be in for a set.

#10553 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

I would be in for a set.

Pingraffx list
1. KLR2014
2. RPZ
3. Sprudeldudel
4. joetechbob
5. wcbu64

#10555 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Any reason these wouldn't work on a pro?

? ... The pro doesn't have the LEs side rails ... ?

#10556 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

? ... The pro doesn't have the LEs side rails ... ?

It's quite clear that I thought these were side armor, not just an EL kit - the fact they are not was already pointed out four posts above.

? ... but thanks for all your help ... ?

#10557 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

It's quite clear that I thought these were side armor, not just an EL kit - the fact they are not was already pointed out four posts above.

? ... but thanks for all your help ... ?

Didn't see that.

#10558 3 years ago

Destroyed the Death Star and got my 1st Victory Multiball! I love this game!!!

20210403_134954 (resized).jpg20210403_134954 (resized).jpg20210403_135020 (resized).jpg20210403_135020 (resized).jpg
#10559 3 years ago

nice to see you FINALLY got your Star Wars @crujones4life!! enjoy!

#10560 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

nice to see you FINALLY got your Star Wars crujones4life!! enjoy!

Thanks! Was definitely worth the wait...I can't stop playing it!

#10561 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Thanks! Was definitely worth the wait...I can't stop playing it!

Did you turn mode stacking off? I would recommend it to keep the depth of the game and to get to experience each mode individually.

#10562 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Did you turn mode stacking off? I would recommend it to keep the depth of the game and to get to experience each mode individually.

I haven't but I have been avoiding stacking them. Maybe I will turn it off to avoid the temptation...lol

#10563 3 years ago

I'm glad to see a new run of games coming out and so many more people coming around to this game. This is such an underrated game. I've had it since it came out and recently had to make the tough choice to sell either BKSoR LE or my Star Wars Premium to make room and money to afford LZ LE. After much consideration I sold the BKSoR to a friend down the road and kept the Star Wars. There is something about the nostalgia, flow and the depth of this game that keeps me from getting tired of it. Also, it took so long to finally get the topper that I don't want to give the game up!!

#10564 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Pingraffx list
1. KLR2014
2. RPZ
3. Sprudeldudel
4. joetechbob
5. wcbu64

Is this the imperial looking side armor that lights up? How much are they?

#10565 3 years ago

My Death Star shot is kinda hard to backhand reliably...waddabout yours?

#10566 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Is this the imperial looking side armor that lights up? How much are they?

The armor comes with the LE only and can’t be purchased. The poster is selling the lighting for it.

#10567 3 years ago

My Death Star shot is kinda hard to backhand reliably...waddabout yours?

Most of my DS shots are via backhand.

The shot I can't seem to get consistently either way is the right orbit. I've had my Prem since they first came off the line in '17 and I still can't make that shot on purpose.

#10568 3 years ago

I feel like I am getting some distortion or rattling from the speakers or maybe the sub with certain deep sounds...what volume do you guys have your game set to? Is there an equalizer of sorts? If so...anyone care to share their settings?

Edit-I don't have a shaker.

#10569 3 years ago

I feel like I am getting some distortion or rattling from the speakers or maybe the sub with certain deep sounds...what volume do you guys have your game set to? Is there an equalizer of sorts? If so...anyone care to share their settings?
Edit-I don't have a shaker.

I go into utilities, volume, then go to select audio filter and select none on all my Sterns. I have my volume at 10 but i also have external powered subwoofers on all my games that really helps bring out the sound. I tried 4 different subwoofers on Star Wars and found 8" subwoofers fit the lower frequencies of the game the best.

Ive had NIB backboard speakers from Stern show up blown with a crackle before. Contact Stern and tell them your games serial # and the issue and that its only a week old and they will take care of you im sure. Or buy some better speakers, my BKSOR has Rockfords in it and they sound alot fuller then stock Sterns.

#10570 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I go into utilities, volume, then go to select audio filter and select none on all my Sterns. I have my volume at 10 but i also have external powered subwoofers on all my games that really helps bring out the sound. I tried 4 different subwoofers on Star Wars and found 8" subwoofers fit the lower frequencies of the game the best.
Ive had NIB backboard speakers from Stern show up blown with a crackle before. Contact Stern and tell them your games serial # and the issue and that its only a week old and they will take care of you im sure. Or buy some better speakers, my BKSOR has Rockfords in it and they sound alot fuller then stock Sterns.

You know I was really paying attention to the sound when playing tonight and I think the speakers are fine it is just a couple parts (like lightsaber duel) where the bass really rumbles. Not used to that on my older pins. I turned it down to 12 and I think it sounds great. I put it in DJ mode and played several pieces of music with the volume louder and the sound was great. Thanks for the info!

#10571 3 years ago

My best game so far!

100 Tie Fighters
Escape from Boba Fett (lost)
Lightsaber Duel (lost)
Jedi Master
Completed 3 of 4 mini wizard modes (Death Star was left)

20210412_000200 (resized).jpg20210412_000200 (resized).jpg
#10572 3 years ago

Sorry for all the posts but I have another question. During Hyperspace Multiball the ball sits under the Death Star for awhile before coming out unless I hit it...is that correct?

#10573 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:Sorry for all the posts but I have another question. During Hyperspace Multiball the ball sits under the Death Star for awhile before coming out unless I hit it...is that correct?

That's correct.

#10574 3 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Most of my DS shots are via backhand.
The shot I can't seem to get consistently either way is the right orbit. I've had my Prem since they first came off the line in '17 and I still can't make that shot on purpose.

Agreed. That right orbit is impossible

#10575 3 years ago

Sorry for all the posts but I have another question. During Hyperspace Multiball the ball sits under the Death Star for awhile before coming out unless I hit it...is that correct?

Assuming you have a pro...the idea is to knock the trapped ball out.

#10576 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Agreed. That right orbit is impossible

Hmmm not to bad for me, what pitch are you at?

#10577 3 years ago

The right orbit was a little tricky...I rebuilt my flippers the other day and now it's almost too easy...I think that shot needs a correctly aligned flipper bat and fresh parts

#10578 3 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

My auto plunger is a little off right now and usually hits the left target on the three-bank, but sometimes hits the middle and sometimes even glances off to the left of the left target. But when I manual plunge, it hits dead center on the 3-bank every time.
Does anyone know what adjustment needs to be made to the auto-plunger? I don’t think the trough or rail has any issues because the manual plunge is so spot-on...
P.s. I LOVE the Topper! The video in the post above is a little too focused on the issue he had initially with the unit that Stern corrected. I feel like it’s playing with a kind friend when R2 beeps and turns while I play...

Mine does this sometimes too. I guess just normal variance?

#10579 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Hmmm not to bad for me, what pitch are you at?

According to the app on my phone it’s around 6.7 but I have the level on the game set pretty much perfectly so I understood the level is set to 6.5 degrees.

If I shoot right off the end of the flipper it goes into the tattooine scoop. If I dial it back just a touch I hit the stand up target to the left of the orbit. I can’t seem to find a middle ground

#10580 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

According to the app on my phone it’s around 6.7 but I have the level on the game set pretty much perfectly so I understood the level is set to 6.5 degrees.
If I shoot right off the end of the flipper it goes into the tattooine scoop. If I dial it back just a touch I hit the stand up target to the left of the orbit. I can’t seem to find a middle ground

Try different Type flipper bands rubber vs titan or super band.

#10581 3 years ago

Well this was fun to open today. Was lucky to find it NIB when I did and the comic art is fantastic. I have a lot of questions, but I'm just going to enjoy playing something new and fast for awhile. I'll go back and look through this thread before I start firing off questions. Thanks for putting up a tough score to beat Chetrico!

Star Wars Pro Comic Art (resized).jpgStar Wars Pro Comic Art (resized).jpg
#10582 3 years ago

Hello all.

Hoping to get some advice. I'm completely new to owning my own pinball machine, and I have a Star Wars Premium coming soon I hope. Question I have is, what sort of protective components are advised for home use for this machine? I've seen various "plastics protectors" and "shooting ramp protectors" which on the surface sound like a good idea. I feel comfortable enough with tinkering, so that's not a concern so much as not wasting time / money on stuff that's not really needed. Thanks!

--Dan M.

#10583 3 years ago
Quoted from frood1168:

Hello all.
Hoping to get some advice. I'm completely new to owning my own pinball machine, and I have a Star Wars Premium coming soon I hope. Question I have is, what sort of protective components are advised for home use for this machine? I've seen various "plastics protectors" and "shooting ramp protectors" which on the surface sound like a good idea. I feel comfortable enough with tinkering, so that's not a concern so much as not wasting time / money on stuff that's not really needed. Thanks!
--Dan M.

Put mylar on the shooting lane as soon as you get it. It is cheap, cut a template out of paper and stick it down.

#10584 3 years ago

The shooter lane protection is all SW needs.

#10585 3 years ago
Quoted from frood1168:

Question I have is, what sort of protective components are advised for home use for this machine?

If you would like to hear my opinion, pm me. I will happily share, but don't want to argue about this polarizing topic in public.

#10586 3 years ago

Mine does this sometimes too. I guess just normal variance?

Ok so mine is missing the bank enough now to be annoying...is there a way to remedy this outside of manual plunging?

Edit...this is regarding button/auto plunge missing the 3 target bank.

#10588 3 years ago

hi guys...

for those usual with the code things, could you confirm that the LIFETIME audit was not there with old codes, but than only with the 1.10 ?

tanx

edit : ok, i have my answer... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/186#post-5837525
and than i have to judge the pin on his state

#10589 3 years ago

I was playing escape from tatooine and tie fighter multiball started. I made a bunch of shots then escape from tatooine lit again (orange arrow and big light). I swung away with Lea as Luke. But no victory multiball and the mode was over even though still had tie fighter multiball...did I not finish the mode? Does it time out?

#10590 3 years ago

I was playing escape from tatooine and tie fighter multiball started. I made a bunch of shots then escape from tatooine lit again (orange arrow and big light). I swung away with Lea as Luke. But no victory multiball and the mode was over even though still had tie fighter multiball...did I not finish the mode? Does it time out?

Did the barge explode? That’s when it ends

#10591 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Just go by the app, the level isn’t really reliable. I would go to 6.5 on the app

#10592 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Did the barge explode? That’s when it ends

I don't think so...so I guess I just suck?

#10593 3 years ago

I don't think so...so I guess I just suck?

I was playing today and paying attention to that and I don’t think escape from Boba Fett advances during tie fighter multi ball.

It seem to me like it paused escape mode and then once the tie fighter multi ball ended it started it again as there were no white shots to hit During that multi ball

#10594 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

hi guys...
for those usual with the code things, could you confirm that the LIFETIME audit was not there with old codes, but than only with the 1.10 ?
tanx
edit : ok, i have my answer... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/186#post-5837525
and than i have to judge the pin on his state

and than SW PRO is home... that means few monthes to share with you

#10595 3 years ago

Just joined the club with a smoking deal on an LE. Excited to learn more about this game! The death star doesn't stand a chance!

#10596 3 years ago

Anyone have a set of stern side armor they want to part with?

#10597 3 years ago

Question...

I sold my SW Pro to a dude who owns a pub about 6mths ago. (So it was on the latest code then)

He says that now, when you hit the Tie Fighter target, the game crashes.

Now, normally I’d drive around and give the guy a hand, but he is 898km away from me. I checked.

Any known code issues?

Anyone else had that happen?

Unfortunately this guy is a totally newbie so even “reseat all the cables” is a struggle for him ....

rd

#10598 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Question...
I sold my SW Pro to a dude who owns a pub about 6mths ago. (So it was on the latest code then)
He says that now, when you hit the Tie Fighter target, the game crashes.
Now, normally I’d drive around and give the guy a hand, but he is 898km away from me. I checked.
Any known code issues?
Anyone else had that happen?
Unfortunately this guy is a totally newbie so even “reseat all the cables” is a struggle for him ....
rd

Does it crash or slam tilt? If slam tilt there is a service bulletin for games with a shaker added slam tilting.

#10599 3 years ago

Thanks for that. No shaker in that pin, unfortunately.

I’ll try and get someone to assist him down there.

rd

#10600 3 years ago

Looking to possibly trade a SW pro for a nice Bally Indy 500 with cash my way in the Buffalo NY area. Hit me up !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 21.50
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,049 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/212 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.