IMG_8600 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg
sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 301.
#10451 3 years ago

Stern stock pinballs are lousy. I would get chromium pinballs for the pro since it doesn't have magnets.

#10452 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Congratulations! Was yours backordered or did you recently buy from Distro with stock?

Ordered from my distro who had one left. Wasn't sure about this one with all the hate, but holy hell, this game delivers an emotional experience. Gameplay is great and the implementation of the theme is sick! Granted, I've owned it for a few hours, but wow. I work (forloughed) at Disneyland and this experience is similar to my first time in Star Wars Land. So. Much. Fun!

#10453 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Comic pro JUST unboxed!!! Any specific problems straight out of the box to look for?

My comic pro has been flawless, about a month and more plays than I wish to admit. The only issue I’ve come across is a node error that was caused by the coin door not depressing the switch fully. Simple fix, but freaked me out when it happened (give me a break I’m a newbie). Enjoy the pro, it’s a blast!

#10454 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Comic pro JUST unboxed!!! Any specific problems straight out of the box to look for?

Just addiction!

#10455 3 years ago

Hey there! Let me see your rubbers... Trying to decide on a color for replacements on my comic pro and just curious what y'all are using. If you wouldn't mind, let's see what you've got!

#10456 3 years ago

Leaning towards left side red, right side blue. Has anyone see/done this before?

#10457 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Hey there! Let me see your rubbers... Trying to decide on a color for replacements on my comic pro and just curious what y'all are using. If you wouldn't mind, let's see what you've got!

I did all Titian clears with glow in the dark flippers. Looks great on the comic art. Not so much on the regular release. I’ll post a photo later when I’m home.

#10458 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Was just thinking about replacement. How often is it needed? Total newbie question, I admit it

#10459 3 years ago
Quoted from Flancrest_ent:

Was just thinking about replacement. How often is it needed? Total newbie question, I admit it

Do you still have stock black rubbers on? If so you got choices of different materials. Some like the original rubber feel, some like Superbands, and some like Titans. They all grab and bounce different. I put blue superbands on both SW ive owned.

On how often to change well they really only need changed if they start ripping. You can wipe the dirt off them every once in awhile also.

#10460 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Leaning towards left side red, right side blue. Has anyone see/done this before?

As promised:

20210310_180928 (resized).jpg20210310_180928 (resized).jpg20210310_180956 (resized).jpg20210310_180956 (resized).jpg20210310_181015 (resized).jpg20210310_181015 (resized).jpg
#10461 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

As promised:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Interesting that the GITD bands make sense with the art. I totally missed that!

#10462 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Do you still have stock black rubbers on? If so you got choices of different materials. Some like the original rubber feel, some like Superbands, and some like Titans. They all grab and bounce different. I put blue superbands on both SW ive owned.
On how often to change well they really only need changed if they start ripping. You can wipe the dirt off them every once in awhile also.

Thanks. I do have original rubber on. Only had it a couple of months. She’s due for an inspection and cleaning. I always enjoyed pinball, but first time owner, so learning as I go. Everyone here has been very helpful.

#10463 3 years ago
Quoted from Flancrest_ent:

Thanks. I do have original rubber on. Only had it a couple of months. She’s due for an inspection and cleaning. I always enjoyed pinball, but first time owner, so learning as I go. Everyone here has been very helpful.

PM me anytime if you need any help im always willing to help a fellow pinballer!

#10464 3 years ago

Looks like Stern is really being stingy with the clear on the comic version.

#10465 3 years ago

Hello to All. Earlier this week, I received mirror blades for my eagerly anticipated Star Wars Premium that I expect to have in a couple months. Yes, I'm already getting mods. However when I received, opened up the box and looked at the mirror glass, I must admit that I was a little disappointed. The glass appears to have marks or lines that diminish the overall appearance. I didn't know if this is common for others who have mirror blades too? I don't know how well the "lines" be seen on the mirror/glass in my pics? There are a few of them but here are 2 as an example. Should I attempt to send them back (to CoinTaker in this case) or is this farily normal and how they come? Thanks in advance for your help?

Blades (resized).jpgBlades (resized).jpgBlades 2 (resized).jpgBlades 2 (resized).jpg
#10466 3 years ago
Quoted from Second2Noone:

Hello to All. Earlier this week, I received mirror blades for my eagerly anticipated Star Wars Premium that I expect to have in a couple months. Yes, I'm already getting mods. However when I received, opened up the box and looked at the mirror glass, I must admit that I was a little disappointed. The glass appears to have marks or lines that diminish the overall appearance. I didn't know if this is common for others who have mirror blades too? I don't know how well the "lines" be seen on the mirror/glass in my pics? There are a few of them but here are 2 as an example. Should I attempt to send them back (to CoinTaker in this case) or is this farily normal and how they come? Thanks in advance for your help?
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks like the protective plastic is still on them...

#10467 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

That looks like the protective plastic is still on them...

Thanks. What's funny is that I was thinking the same thing. That, there must be something there to simply peel off and that would make sense. But as I was messing with them, there just didn't seem to be anything adhering to the glass/mirror for protection or something similar? But ok, I'm going to look again (shaking my head). Thank you!

#10468 3 years ago
Quoted from Second2Noone:

Thanks in advance for your help?

Is this the backside and the other side still has the protective plastic on it ??

#10469 3 years ago

New in box, never opened Cointaker mirror blades for SW for sale. $50.00 local pickup only. Hit me up if interested !

#10470 3 years ago

Grogu is star wars now.

IMG_20210313_211242__01 (resized).jpgIMG_20210313_211242__01 (resized).jpg
#10471 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Grogu is star wars now.
[quoted image]

Not buying it!

#10472 3 years ago

Star Wars PRO owners - I've uploaded a mod for your Tatooine shot here:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4795592

It's a free download you can 3D print - includes custom brackets for a snap in installation. There is lots of room in the model to light it up, too!

SANDWORLDPRO (resized).jpgSANDWORLDPRO (resized).jpg
#10473 3 years ago

A nice Comic Pro just showed up on Pinside for a good price. Somebody will snag that quick.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111961

#10474 3 years ago

If anyone decides to sell a Comic Premium, let me know. I just sold 4 games and this is at the top of my want list!

#10475 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Star Wars PRO owners - I've uploaded a mod for your Tatooine shot here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4795592
It's a free download you can 3D print - includes custom brackets for a snap in installation. There is lots of room in the model to light it up, too![quoted image]

THIS.... it represents some of the best of Pinside. Thank you PinballCharlie for making must have mods, and then releasing them in a form that protects those who’ve supported you, but allows others like me to enhance our own games.

You wouldn’t accept any money from me as I begged and badgered you about releasing this great mod... so I made a donation to Pinside in your name.

I love pinball, and I appreciate this community!

Scott

#10476 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

THIS.... it represents some of the best of Pinside. Thank you PinballCharlie for making must have mods, and then releasing them in a form that protects those who’ve supported you, but allows others like me to enhance our own games.
You wouldn’t accept any money from me as I begged and badgered you about releasing this great mod... so I made a donation to Pinside in your name.
I love pinball, and I appreciate this community!
Scott

Thanks for donating, Scott!

It's my pleasure to support our rapidly growing pinball and 3D printing community, that's for sure.

-PC

#10477 3 years ago

Anyone else waiting for a OG Art Prem from the current/upcoming run? What's the ETA you have?

#10478 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Anyone else waiting for a OG Art Prem from the current/upcoming run? What's the ETA you have?

I know people are probably tired of seeing me post this...lol...but I am waiting on my OG art Pro since August. My distro reached out to Stern Monday and hasn't gotten a response about delivery time yet.

#10479 3 years ago

Finally joined the club with a nice original pro.

Few questions as I try to dial this in:

1) where should the ball end up coming out of the right orbit? Mine looks as though it hits a rivet in the rail right at the last second and it noticeably changes it path a bit further to the left flipper than it would have.

2) where should the mystery/tattooine shot end up? Mine more often than not goes right down the centre drain. If it doesn’t... it just barely can be contacted by the tip of the left flipper and often times you end up shooting it right back in to the tattooine scoop.

3) shaker motor came installed... does this game not really use it or could there be an issue with it. I’ve checked the settings and have it on maximal use but rarely if ever even notice it. And when I do it’s very faint. Don’t want to shake the screws out but at this level it has no point being there.

4) left orbit spinner? Any issues with this? I see the lower right corner of my spinner is mashed a little and many shots to the orbit hit that spinner on a bit of a side angle so it doesn’t spin. It actually just bricks your shot on the spinner.

Gotta get it dialed in a bit cause I have a hell of a time hitting that left orbit. Used to be able to back flip it routinely from the left flipper of my friends pro. Not even close on mine.

#10480 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

1) where should the ball end up coming out of the right orbit? Mine looks as though it hits a rivet in the rail right at the last second and it noticeably changes it path a bit further to the left flipper than it would have.
2) where should the mystery/tattooine shot end up? Mine more often than not goes right down the centre drain. If it doesn’t... it just barely can be contacted by the tip of the left flipper and often times you end up shooting it right back in to the tattooine scoop.
3) shaker motor came installed... does this game not really use it or could there be an issue with it. I’ve checked the settings and have it on maximal use but rarely if ever even notice it. And when I do it’s very faint. Don’t want to shake the screws out but at this level it has no point being there.
4) left orbit spinner? Any issues with this? I see the lower right corner of my spinner is mashed a little and many shots to the orbit hit that spinner on a bit of a side angle so it doesn’t spin. It actually just bricks your shot on the spinner.
Gotta get it dialed in a bit cause I have a hell of a time hitting that left orbit. Used to be able to back flip it routinely from the left flipper of my friends pro. Not even close on mine.

Adjust the setting on your Tattooine shot, i think mines at 20 and hits right flipper. On the shaker mine shakes a ton and is really well intergrated. Somebody might of changed the alignment of your 2 metal spinners to take the rumble away possibly. Your going to have to adjust your left orbit spinner it sounds like its been pushed out of line.

Ill have to play it to see where the ball hits coming out of the right orbit for you.

#10481 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

1) If your game as a lot of plays, look for an ever so slight burr on the edge of the exiting ball guide. A few passes with a file will take care of it. Make sure to catch those filings.
2) it should hit in the center of the left flipper. Several ways to fix it, here is how I fixed mine https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/67#post-4244466

#10482 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

questions as I try to dial this in

Search for my posts here. I posted what Steve ritchie told me over Facebook.

#10483 3 years ago

Iemand in Nederland die zijn SW pro wil verkopen aan mij, ik zoek er 1.

#10484 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

I was just going to say the exact same thing.

#10485 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Put up a WTB SW pro post

#10486 3 years ago

Just joined the club with a very low play premium. Traded my Iron Maiden premium straight across. Super fast game and still figuring it all out. So far only issue I’ve had is after shooting the fork ramp into the Death Star, if it’s in the mode where it sends it back out, it goes directly down the middle. Doesn’t seem to be an adjustment for that but if anyone has a suggestion please let me know. I’m very handy and rebuild machines, so I’m not afraid of tearing things apart to fix them

#10487 3 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Just joined the club with a very low play premium. Traded my Iron Maiden premium straight across. Super fast game and still figuring it all out. So far only issue I’ve had is after shooting the fork ramp into the Death Star, if it’s in the mode where it sends it back out, it goes directly down the middle. Doesn’t seem to be an adjustment for that but if anyone has a suggestion please let me know. I’m very handy and rebuild machines, so I’m not afraid of tearing things apart to fix them

Try adjusting your pitch! Search the forum, I forget the recommended pitch offhand.

#10488 3 years ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

Try adjusting your pitch! Search the forum, I forget the recommended pitch offhand.

#10489 3 years ago

Got it. Pitch was way too high! Now it’s working great. Only small issue I’m having is the post under the deathstar doesn’t pop up fast enough. Prob need to clean the optos

#10490 3 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Got it. Pitch was way too high! Now it’s working great. Only small issue I’m having is the post under the deathstar doesn’t pop up fast enough. Prob need to clean the optos

I believe it can be adjusted. You want it so it’s flush with the Playfield with down.

#10491 3 years ago

It goes down and up properly. When you hit the ball fast (which in this game is all the time) to the right of the deathstar, when the ball loops around it hits the back of the fork ramp. From what I can find, it’s supposed to hit the post that comes up. I see the post pop up but it’s too late

#10492 3 years ago

Sometimes it's up and other times it's not.

#10493 3 years ago

Finally! I should have my pin by early April it would seem!

Screenshot_20210323-114304_Email (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210323-114304_Email (resized).jpg
#10494 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Finally! I should have my pin by early April it would seem!
[quoted image]

Good news for you but bad for me...

I have a Prem on order. Guessing they won't be produced for some weeks still.

#10495 3 years ago

I put a shaker into my AIQ Premium, loved it and got a second for my SW Premium. After a few minutes of playing SW with the shaker I start to hear squeaking. I swapped it with the one in AIQ (which has been operating flawlessly) to test it, and again the SW started to squeak after a bit. So I don't think it's the motor; I think the shaking is causing something else within the game to rub/squeak.

I'm going to test the shaker motor from the menu (assuming this is possible), but wanted to ask if anybody had any suggestions first...?

#10496 3 years ago

Where is the squeak coming from in the game? Glass, playfield,...?

#10497 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Where is the squeak coming from in the game? Glass, playfield,...?

Initially it sounded like it was coming from the shaker motor itself. Probably the playfield? I don't believe it's the glass. Hard to say for sure, I will test it with the glass off and report back.

#10498 3 years ago

Super crazy long shot. Anyone have the side armor they wanna sell? I have a premium and was looking for either the light saber side armor or the LE side armor. Not the art blades. The metal side armor. I know I’m 3 years late to the party but just picked up a new premium

#10499 3 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Super crazy long shot. Anyone have the side armor they wanna sell? I have a premium and was looking for either the light saber side armor or the LE side armor. Not the art blades. The metal side armor. I know I’m 3 years late to the party but just picked up a new premium

Yeah I'm in the same boat. Been searching high and low but no luck. Glad I took a leap of faith and bought the topper a long time ago. Still waiting for my prem. Hopefully next week.

Pisses me off that Stern keeps the production line going for so long but not the accessories.

Just out of curiosity what's the build date on your game Meri-cah ?

Just wondering if it's the new batch or one that was unsold from a previous run.

#10500 3 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

I put a shaker into my AIQ Premium, loved it and got a second for my SW Premium. After a few minutes of playing SW with the shaker I start to hear squeaking. I swapped it with the one in AIQ (which has been operating flawlessly) to test it, and again the SW started to squeak after a bit. So I don't think it's the motor; I think the shaking is causing something else within the game to rub/squeak.
I'm going to test the shaker motor from the menu (assuming this is possible), but wanted to ask if anybody had any suggestions first...?

I bought the pinball life shaker for gotg pro. It worked great.

Sold gotg. Bought comic pro. Bought the stern oem shaker.
It squeaked and didn't rumble very well. Adjusted the arms
and reseated. Never could get it to feel/sound good. Sold it.

Bought the pinball life shaker and installed. Worked great
outta the box.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.pinballlife.com/shaker-motor-kit-rev-c-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjuxP_Tq8rvAhVHK80KHXuyAqMQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2RN4Kl79HzyaoqcFInljzc

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 15,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/210 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.