SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,062 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 302.
#10351 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I don’t sorry! They came on the machine already. I’ve def never seen them before.

Those look to be Tilt Graphics. Love their stuff!

#10352 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I don't know if I would call them rare. They knocked out a couple of runs of them. Would be interesting to know the numbers compared to the original premium and pros.

Just look at the number of Pinside owners for the Comic machines compared to the original releases. I would be really surprised if either the Comic Pro or Premium had more than 300 units each. I think the numbers are closer to 200 to be honest.

#10353 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I don't know if I would call them rare. They knocked out a couple of runs of them. Would be interesting to know the numbers compared to the original premium and pros.

I talked to a dealer a couple days ago who said that they will have another run of SW comic edition coming out at Christmas time. That's all I know, but it sounded good to someone on the outside looking in

#10354 3 years ago

Stern Star Wars is in production since 2017
Any other titles still being produced that many years ago ?

#10355 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I take that he means harder to obtain once production ends if they made two or three runs that’s not a lot , my guess 5-600 comic units Of each model but that’s just a guess
Either way Star Wars Rocks!!! Glad I bit the built !

#10356 3 years ago

if what you say is correct, the comics will be more limited than the LE

#10357 3 years ago
Quoted from F-2NIRO:

if what you say is correct, the comics will be more limited than the LE

I was told by my dealer when I bought my Comic Premium that the first run was 200 with no guaranty of Stern making any more. Well Stern did a second run and those went fast so I’m thinking the second run was only around 100 units. That’s way less than the 800 LEs anyway you look at it.

#10358 3 years ago

I have a strange problem with my mini-wizard modes. when I start a mini-wizard, it gives me the multiball and if I trap one ball and let the other drain it will show the mini-wizard mode defeated. I do not get victory multiball but the mini-wizard shows solid on the playfield and I move on to the next missions. I tried loading an older code, but it still does the same. anyone run into this problem before? On a SW premium.

#10359 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

I have a strange problem with my mini-wizard modes. when I start a mini-wizard, it gives me the multiball and if I trap one ball and let the other drain it will show the mini-wizard mode defeated. I do not get victory multiball but the mini-wizard shows solid on the playfield and I move on to the next missions. I tried loading an older code, but it still does the same. anyone run into this problem before? On a SW premium.

I think this is normal/correct behavior?

#10360 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I think this is normal/correct behavior?

the mini-wizard mode is instantly over as soon as you lose one of the two balls?

#10361 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

the mini-wizard mode is instantly over as soon as you lose one of the two balls?

Yes. Typical multiball behavior.

#10362 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Yes. Typical multiball behavior.

ok. so in order to get victory multiball I have to defeat the mini-wizard with my multiball still going?

#10363 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

ok. so in order to get victory multiball I have to defeat the mini-wizard with my multiball still going?

Yes

#10364 3 years ago

dang, I thought something was wrong, but it's just that I suck.. haha.. better turn up my mini-wizard ball save time a bit! thanks guys!

#10365 3 years ago

Hello
Does anyone have a set of art blades Star Wars?
Hit me up

#10366 3 years ago

Right ramp owns my soul

#10367 3 years ago

I have a NIB R2D2 Topper if anyone is interested PM me. I'll place it in the marketplace later tonight.

pinball topper (resized).jpgpinball topper (resized).jpg
#10368 3 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

I have a NIB R2D2 Topper if anyone is interested PM me. I'll place it in the marketplace later tonight.
[quoted image]

How many thousands are we talkin?

#10369 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

dang, I thought something was wrong, but it's just that I suck.. haha.. better turn up my mini-wizard ball save time a bit! thanks guys!

Remember you can get an add a ball by shooting the force targets. I focus on that immediately while the ball save is still lit.

#10370 3 years ago

Does anyone have a set of Stern SW side armor?

#10371 3 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

Here's the official Code 0.93 patch notes about the TIE Fighter mini game:
----------------
- A new challenge was added to the TIE fighter mini-screen main-play 3-bank rules.
- You can now light extra ball from destroying TIE fighters on the mini-screen.
- At each new ball, a random target from the 3-bank, is selected.
- After you destroy some TIE fighters on that target, an Advanced TIE fighter will start showing up.
- After you destroy enough Advanced TIE Fighters a pinball ball will show up."
- Hit the target associated with the pinball on the display to light "Extra Ball".
- There is only one opportunity to light an "Extra Ball" during each ball, and only one can be lit per game.
----------------
[quoted image]
It takes at minimum 12 hits to get the EB. Destroy 3 TIE Fighters, 2 Advanced TIE Fighters and then finally the EB (6 shots to reveal + 6 shots to destroy). But until you reveal the Advanced TIE Fighter it's not known behind which of the three targets the the EB is hidden. So while it's random, let's assume we know beforehand that the EB is behind the middle target:
1) Shoot Middle target = Reveals TIE Fighter.
2) || = Destroy TIE Fighter.
3) || = Reveal TIE Fighter.
4) || = Destroy TIE Fighter.
5) || = Reveal TIE Fighter.
6) || = Destroy TIE Fighter.
7) || = Reveal Advanced TIE Fighter.
8) || = Destroy Advanced TIE Fighter.
9) || = Reveal Advanced TIE Fighter.
10) || = Destroy Advanced TIE Fighter.
11) || = Reveal Extra Ball.
12) || = Lite Extra Ball.
All revealed targets are on ~about~ a 15 second hurry up with a 1 second or so worth of grace period.
During both TIE Fighter & HyperSpace Multi-balls you are temporarily locked out of 3-Bank mini game so you'll need to find the Advanced TIE Fighter outside of these modes. I find the best time to do this safely is during a Victory MB, so long as I don't have other multi-ball modes stacked.

Thank you so much for posting this.

I honestly had no idea it was there and it just gave a whole new stategy and fun to the 3 bank.

#10372 3 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

[quoted image]

I feel like this might not make it to the market place...

#10373 3 years ago

Anyone have a set of armor they would like to sell. Be glad to buy it set just let me know.

#10374 3 years ago

Well... Cointaker is taking deposits for *both* Comic and Original art versions for a March 2021 run... take it for what it's worth, but they are generally fairly accurate with their listings:

https://cointaker.com/products/star-wars-premium-comic-edition

#10375 3 years ago

I’ve finally placed my order for a Pro with added shaker motor and mirror blades. May delivery. I’ve also ordered the Lermods Falcon and a couple of other subtle mods from Menzel Mods.

Can someone please share their method for mounting some x-wing models?

I have a couple of Tie fighters and a X-Wing I’d like to mount. Is there a 3D print file for a suitable bracket for a pro? Thanks so much.

#10376 3 years ago

So last night i had the best moment ive had in pinball! Started a mini wizard mode and beat it into victory mball then hit the add a ball and started hyperdrive mball all at the same time. 3 balls on the playfield and 3 balls in the hyperloop, game was going absolutely nuts!

#10377 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

and 3 balls in the hyperloop

That's the most I've ever gotten in the loop at one time.

#10378 3 years ago

Just joined with a NIB Comic Pro this weekend. Wow what a great game. Sad to see Guardians go but this thing just shoots so good. I’ve talked myself out if picking it up for a few years and glad I finally joined. Love the Comic art.

#10379 3 years ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Just joined with a NIB Comic Pro this weekend. Wow what a great game. Sad to see Guardians go but this thing just shoots so good. I’ve talked myself out if picking it up for a few years and glad I finally joined. Love the Comic art.

Did you buy from a distributor with stock or had you been waiting for Stern to do a run? Wondering if mine might be coming sooner than expected...

#10380 3 years ago

Distributor near me had one left from the November run and said they are not running again, did notice on Sterns site it’s been moved to the archives tab and the original art release is still listed in current games as a earlier post stated.

#10381 3 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

I’ve finally placed my order for a Pro with added shaker motor and mirror blades. May delivery. I’ve also ordered the Lermods Falcon and a couple of other subtle mods from Menzel Mods.
Can someone please share their method for mounting some x-wing models?
I have a couple of Tie fighters and a X-Wing I’d like to mount. Is there a 3D print file for a suitable bracket for a pro? Thanks so much.

PinWorld has some 3d files on Thingiverse for SW pins. I just used micromachine vehicles and used various gauge wire to mount. I have mine angled so you cannot see the sire from the front.

20210215_092503 (resized).jpg20210215_092503 (resized).jpg20210215_092612 (resized).jpg20210215_092612 (resized).jpg
#10382 3 years ago

What causes the fork ramp to be lifted for the mini hyperloop shot that goes straight to the flipper (doesn go around)

#10383 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

but the Sand World for LE/Premium version has been the most requested, so here it is! You can download, print and paint yourself!! Special thanks to dnapac for doing all the legwork getting this to fit on the LE/Premium version

Hi @PinballCharlie, this is an awesome mod. I have the Hoth mod already installed. I know nothing about design like this but it seems pretty generous of you to share, so thank you.

For those of us who endure the empty...so empty....right side of our SW pro machines...Any chance you would release the Pro version mount/mod too?

#10384 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Have the hyperloop mechs proven to be pretty reliable? Any issues with them after 1k+ plays?

The mech has been rock solid for me, but I did have the node board that controls it stop responding to the network and had to replace that.

#10385 3 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Shit, really? i have already updated to the newest code, so are you saying that the light saber is useless if upgraded to the newer code? if that is the case thats a bummer for me as i also have another new in box light saber that i was going to sell, does anyone know how to revert back to the previous code?

MANTO1975

what happened with you lightsaber mod? did it stop working with the new code?

#10386 3 years ago

I added a stormtrooper to mine with an LED in his blaster and a little fluorescent acylic blast around it. Its wired to the pops flasher.

stormtrooper 1 (resized).jpgstormtrooper 1 (resized).jpgstrooper 2 (resized).jpgstrooper 2 (resized).jpg
#10387 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Its wired to the pops flasher.

I think u should unwire from the pops flasher.

#10388 3 years ago

3D printed the pinworld at at pop mount And got the correct model at at on eBay. I like it

485C8121-D518-4ACD-9649-896B3B7523D7 (resized).jpeg485C8121-D518-4ACD-9649-896B3B7523D7 (resized).jpeg

#10389 3 years ago

Just installed the 1.10 code and the wanted to check the playfield angle. It's 5.5 degrees correct?

I have no idea how to word it into the search. Should that be a highlighted topic?

#10390 3 years ago
Quoted from Waderade812:

Just installed the 1.10 code and the wanted to check the playfield angle. It's 5.5 degrees correct?
I have no idea how to word it into the search. Should that be a highlighted topic?

6.5 degrees

#10391 3 years ago

It’s also in the manual under the “setup” section.

#10392 3 years ago

FWIW-- if you're having trouble with the hyperloop-- the playfield angle makes a world of difference. Mine is set to 6.5 now and holy shit I'm hitting those hyperloop shots every game-- where before I'd be on here complaining about how my hyperloop shots kept getting rejected. I had never gotten hyperloop multiball in about a year since I got the machine, until I fixed the pitch last week-- and now I get it all the time.

#10393 3 years ago

I won’t be surprised if this game goes up in value very soon. As soon as Stern stops production all the nay sayers who put this game down early on will be out of luck. This game is difficult, but in a home environment and with some practice it’s amazing. My favourite for sure!

#10394 3 years ago

I really like SW...the shots and rules are excellent and the theme just takes it to another level.

So now...I'm curious...what other games would you all say are most similar to SW gameplay, rules, layout etc? GOT? What else?

Thanks!

#10395 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

What causes the fork ramp to be lifted for the mini hyperloop shot that goes straight to the flipper (doesn go around)

One instance where this happens is when hoth and/or video mode is lit (ramp goes up) but not deathstar missions so hitting the deathstar shot just returns the ball to the right flip.

#10396 3 years ago

Even for Star Wars Pro 6.5 is the correct pitch. It shoots perfectly now. Especially the Death Star loop, but still a difficult shot. And of course the right ramp during Escape from Boba Fett.

#10397 3 years ago

I liked the stormtrooper I had added but wanted something more interactive so I added blue LEDs beneath the hands of the emperor and again wired him to the pop flasher. I think its more fun even if smaller.

emp1 (resized).jpgemp1 (resized).jpg
#10398 3 years ago

Here is a short video of him in action. Looks much brighter in person.

#10399 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Here is a short video of him in action. Looks much brighter in person.

Nice one.

By the way, which Star Destroyer is that? Is it an Armada model?

#10400 3 years ago

Thanks! It is an armada model victory class. Its a little smaller than the imperial class.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,062 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/208?hl=f-2niro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.