Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_6208033_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8600 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 301.
#10151 3 years ago

R2D2 TOPPER FOR STERN STAR WARS PINBALL MACHINE : OVERVIEW AND INSTALL : VIDEO

Recently I installed a R2D2 topper on my Stern Premium pinball machine. Unfortunately the first topper that I received from the distributor had a bent metal base and the motor did not turn R2D2’s head back and forth. I contacted Stern and had the topper shipped back to the factory. After about three weeks, the topper arrived back to my home with a straight metal base and a functioning motor.

The topper is well integrated to the Stern pinball machine with it’s theme. Is the topper worth the price of purchase. Absolutely not. Can I make the money back if I go to sell it down the road? Probably. Stern toppers are going for crazy prices today so in the future when I go to sell the game, I will make a profit on the topper or at least break even. I cannot see the prices going down at least for now.

Blog Post:
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2021/01/22/mods-r2d2-topper-for-stern-star-wars-pinball-machine-overview-and-install-video/

YouTube Video :

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#10152 3 years ago

My auto plunger is a little off right now and usually hits the left target on the three-bank, but sometimes hits the middle and sometimes even glances off to the left of the left target. But when I manual plunge, it hits dead center on the 3-bank every time.

Does anyone know what adjustment needs to be made to the auto-plunger? I don’t think the trough or rail has any issues because the manual plunge is so spot-on...

P.s. I LOVE the Topper! The video in the post above is a little too focused on the issue he had initially with the unit that Stern corrected. I feel like it’s playing with a kind friend when R2 beeps and turns while I play...

#10153 3 years ago

Does the premium come with a shaker?

#10154 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Nope but it is wired for it. Super easy to install yourself.

#10155 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

My Premium did not come with a shaker. I had to purchase separately.

#10156 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Pros wired for it too? Plug and play? Is it suttle on the lowest setting? I am thinking about one but don't want to shake things loose.

#10157 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Pros wired for it too? Plug and play? Is it suttle on the lowest setting? I am thinking about one but don't want to shake things loose.

I've got one ( stern) in my pro. It is pretty subtle as I do have it on the lowest setting except for video mode. You'd swear you actually hit a asteroid! Oh yeah... Plug and play.

#10158 3 years ago

19:30 In the video : I show how to install the shaker in my Star Wars Prem when I unboxed it.

#10159 3 years ago

Any cliffys or protectors recommended for a premium?

#10160 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Any cliffys or protectors recommended for a premium?

I have shooter lane, and switch slot protectors. He's not done anything more specific for the SW games (of which I'm aware).

#10161 3 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

I have shooter lane, and switch slot protectors. He's not done anything more specific for the SW games (of which I'm aware).

Cool so the scoop to the right doesn’t get damaged?

#10162 3 years ago

Star Wars premium and LE the ball drops onto mylar and then rolls over the switch. The switch protectors are not really needed like they are on games where the ball drops directly onto the switch like it does on SW Pro.

#10163 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Cool so the scoop to the right doesn’t get damaged?

My Premium came with the protector from the Stern factory.

#10164 3 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

My Premium did not come with a shaker. I had to purchase separately.

SWLE didn't even come with a shaker like the current releases do. Now LEs come with shaker, glass, and upgraded speakers.

#10165 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

SWLE didn't even come with a shaker like the current releases do. Now LEs come with shaker, glass, and upgraded speakers.

that's crazy.

#10166 3 years ago

I was just told Stern has no plans to make more comic Premiums...damn it!

#10167 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I was just told Stern has no plans to make more comic Premiums...damn it!

If true that would make the Comic Premium the rarest of the packages. I think they only made a couple hundred of them. The numbers for the Comic Pro are pretty low also.

#10168 3 years ago

If true that would make the Comic Premium the rarest of the packages by far. I think they only made a couple hundred of them.

Yeah sucks because i tried to order one today so the distributor called Stern and they said no plans to run anymore unfortunately. I had a Pro when they first came out so figured to change it up id get a comic version but oh well ill just grab the original.

#10169 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Yeah sucks because i tried to order one today so the distributor called Stern and they said no plans to run anymore unfortunately. I had a Pro when they first came out so figured to change it up id get a comic version but oh well ill just grab the original.

There is a used one on Pinside now. Take a road trip and grab it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108651

#10170 3 years ago

There is a used one on Pinside now. Take a road trip and grab it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108651

That game has a big blemish on cabinet and with pandemic i dont travel but thanks for checking for me!

#10171 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Seems odd, I assume that means they aren’t making any premiums even original art? Why would they put original art on the line knowing that comic is a better seller?

#10172 3 years ago

They are probably out of something game specific for the Comic Premium (playfield, art, plastics - something like that.)

#10173 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Seems odd, I assume that means they aren’t making any premiums even original art? Why would they put original art on the line knowing that comic is a better seller?

There is still originals in stock some places luckily. Im not really sure why there not making more but id assume so they can run LZ, AIQ, and whatever is next like Godzilla.

#10174 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

They are running OG art premiums in March. What makes you think comic art sells better? Are you a Stern employee or distro? Do you have any real insight or is this just your opinion?

I for one have been waiting over a year for them to run the regular prems again because I really dislike the comic art. I've ordered mine with a deposit.

#10175 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

They are running OG art premiums in March. What makes you think comic art sells better? Are you a Stern employee or distro? Do you have any real insight or is this just your opinion?
I for one have been waiting over a year for them to run the regular prems again because I really dislike the comic art. I've ordered mine with a deposit.

It’s just what I’ve gathered/ read. Could be wrong, I like the original art better too.

#10176 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It’s just what I’ve gathered/ read. Could be wrong, I like the original art better too.

I was just curious. Yeah for me the game is based on the movies and includes movie clips and sounds. Matching (real) art makes more sense to me. I'm a fan of the movies, not some comics about SW.

#10177 3 years ago

They are probably out of something game specific for the Comic Premium (playfield, art, plastics - something like that.)

The play field is the same for the comic pro right? So the pro must be going out of production too? That’s the only part that would justify taking a loss on excess parts by not making them. I don’t think stern would let comic playfields sit in storage forever just because they ran out of a $1 plastic.

#10178 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

The play field is the same for the comic pro right? So the pro must be going out of production too? That’s the only part that would justify taking a loss on excess parts by not making them. I don’t think stern would let comic playfields sit in storage forever just because they ran out of a $1 plastic.

Playfield is different also.

#10179 3 years ago

Playfield is different also.

gotcha

#10180 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

That game has a big blemish on cabinet and with pandemic i dont travel but thanks for checking for me!

Have you tried Mike at Automated in Milford CT? I bought my SW Comic Pro a few weeks ago and he had a bunch of Comics and original art in stock. Not sure on his stock of Premium or Pro. Guess it depends on where you’re located and shipping etc. Good luck getting your hands on one! I love my Comic Pro

#10181 3 years ago
Quoted from Flancrest_ent:

Have you tried Mike at Automated in Milford CT? I bought my SW Comic Pro a few weeks ago and he had a bunch of Comics and original art in stock. Not sure on his stock of Premium or Pro. Guess it depends on where you’re located and shipping etc. Good luck getting your hands on one! I love my Comic Pro

Yeah Michael is who i go through most times and bought my original SW pro back when they came out. Hes who told me about the Comic premiums not going to be run tismorning, he called them and asked what was up. So I ordered a OG premium. I just wanted to go with a comic version this go around since i already had the original art but oh well. I actually prefer the original look but i was voted 3 to 1 by my family on which to get until found out there wasnt any to be had.

#10182 3 years ago

To me, pinball is about art. I'm huge fan of the comic art over the original release. To redo the art in that fashion was no small task. It was much more labor intensive than the original effort for sure. I know Star Wars is a movie and I would have been OK with movie stills on the cabinet for that reason (OK - not happy). Unfortunately, that's not what we got. What we got looks to me to be still images ran thought computer software making them look like photo realistic drawings. Star Wars was a movie but art was a huge part of it. All the scenes were done on story boards before it was shot. Those are amazing if you have ever seen some of them. The movie posters were all art so were the toy packaging and t-shirts. Art = Star Wars, Movie Stills = Star Wars. What we got originally fell short in my opinion.

#10183 3 years ago

Swapped out the old FORCE targets with some clear drops and led under-lighting. They really POP now! Very happy with this mod.

20210126_104618 (resized).jpg20210126_104618 (resized).jpg
#10184 3 years ago

SW pro owners. I was watching a Deadflip recording on YouTube (it was the Star Wars Pinball v. 1.05) I will be referring to about 1:17 into the video:

On a SW Pro, he started Tatooine multi-ball and started Tie-Fighter MB for a double stack. Then he hit both Hyperpace hurry up and Hyperspace MB within that for a triple MB stack. Next he achieved Victory multi-ball out of Tatooine MB, eventually got down to one ball locked in Hyperspace lock, and one ball on the playfield but the MB mode continued. The ball locked in hyperspace lock would not release. Once playfield ball drained, then the hyperspace locked released and normal play finally resumed.

Has anyone else experienced this and is it a 'glitch' or intentional? Has this situation been addressed prior?

#10185 3 years ago

Have the hyperloop mechs proven to be pretty reliable? Any issues with them after 1k+ plays?

#10186 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Have the hyperloop mechs proven to be pretty reliable? Any issues with them after 1k+ plays?

Very reliable in my case. No problems with the magnets or the loop. On a couple of occasions the diverter raised when it shouldn’t have prematurely ending the “loop,” but that has happened on like 2 out of 500 times...

#10187 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

SW pro owners. I was watching a Deadflip recording on YouTube (it was the Star Wars Pinball v. 1.05) I will be referring to about 1:17 into the video:
On a SW Pro, he started Tatooine multi-ball and started Tie-Fighter MB for a double stack. Then he hit both Hyperpace hurry up and Hyperspace MB within that for a triple MB stack. Next he achieved Victory multi-ball out of Tatooine MB, eventually got down to one ball locked in Hyperspace lock, and one ball on the playfield but the MB mode continued. The ball locked in hyperspace lock would not release. Once playfield ball drained, then the hyperspace locked released and normal play finally resumed.
Has anyone else experienced this and is it a 'glitch' or intentional? Has this situation been addressed prior?

I have gotten HS multiball along with a mini mission, hit the DS and the thing kept whizzing away. Funny.

#10188 3 years ago

Why do I rarely get victory multiball? Seems like I only get it when I manage to blow up the deathstar? Never got it from hoth or tattoine.

#10189 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

Why do I rarely get victory multiball?

Because you rarely win the planet multiballs. :b

#10190 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

Why do I rarely get victory multiball? Seems like I only get it when I manage to blow up the deathstar? Never got it from hoth or tattoine.

You have to finish the planet mode to get to Victory. So yes, blowing up either Death Star will do it. Endor is pretty easy. First DS is quite a bit harder. Tatooine isn't too bad once you realize how to make progress, but is a lot of shots. Hoth...hell I still have no idea what Hoth wants from me. I think I've defeated it once in all the time I have had the game, and I can defeat the Emperor pretty regularly. Then once you get to Victory, if you want medals you need to hit the super jackpot. I think it's 1 super for bronze, 2 for silver, 3 for gold.

#10191 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

You have to finish the planet mode to get to Victory. So yes, blowing up either Death Star will do it. Endor is pretty easy. First DS is quite a bit harder. Tatooine isn't too bad once you realize how to make progress, but is a lot of shots. Hoth...hell I still have no idea what Hoth wants from me. I think I've defeated it once in all the time I have had the game, and I can defeat the Emperor pretty regularly. Then once you get to Victory, if you want medals you need to hit the super jackpot. I think it's 1 super for bronze, 2 for silver, 3 for gold.

I frequently finish the final planet modes and seldom get victory multiball. I have mode stacking off and I seem to only get VMB when I blow up the DS (not when I complete endor regularly) and never when I beat hoth or tatooine? FWIW, it's a premium.

#10192 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

I frequently finish the final planet modes and seldom get victory multiball. I have mode stacking off and I seem to only get VMB when I blow up the DS (not when I complete endor regularly) and never when I beat hoth or tatooine? FWIW, it's a premium.

Not to doubt you, but are you sure you are beating them, not just playing them until you drain? Both DS and Endor end with the respective Death Stars blowing up. Tatooine ends with blowing up Jabba's barge. Hoth ends with...err...blowing up the base maybe? Not positive. But there is a distinct end to each mode, and hitting that "kill shot" stops the ball (just the one that hit that shot), shows the end animation, and launches into Victory. If that isn't happening on yours, something is definitely wrong.

#10193 3 years ago

@ Crispy
I’d recommend taking the glass off and experiment with the mode to see if it is possible on your machine. Then you will definitely know the shots required. If VM doesn’t trigger, then you definitely know something is wrong

#10194 3 years ago

Proud new SWC Premium owner here! I’d like to share my pinball journey, brief as it currently is.

It started with the search for a new game table for the basement. We currently have a pool table (w/ping pong topper), and a nice poker table that we usually play board games on. Initially I was thinking foosball, but after playing at my in-laws and looking at a few tables, I just didn’t love the game. However, in doing research I stumbled across bubble hockey, and ultimately decided on a Super Chexx Pro, which I ordered a couple days before Christmas.

Pinside happened to have some of the most helpful threads about Super Chexx, so I spent a good deal of time on the website. I never thought I would care to own a pinball machine, but the more time I spent on the site, the more intrigued I became.

Jan. 7: Two houses up from me is a very knowledgeable and helpful neighbor, who happens to be a pinball enthusiast and Pinside member. He has seven pins in his basement, so I reached out to him with questions.

Jan. 8: Continued to research online, and came across Star Wars Comic Art machines. I kind of got stuck on the Star Wars theme, and wanted a Premium because of the wire forms and hyperloop. I contacted several of the closest dealers, and they all said the Comic Art Premiums were long gone.

Jan. 9: Went to the closest Stern dealer (about an hour away) to play several games, and also played my neighbor’s machines. Decided I needed a pinball machine. The dealer couldn’t locate a SWC Premium, so I emailed Stern directly. They put me in touch with Pinball Pirate in Benicia, CA, saying they *might* have a SWC Premium …. And they did!

Jan. 11: Officially ordered the SWC Premium from Pinball Pirate.

Jan. 12: Machine shipped.

Jan. 18: Machine arrived and set up!

I’ve added several mods/upgrades to the machine:
- PDI Glass
- Pinball Pro Premium Speakers
- Apron Cards (@YouBentMyWookie) … must have!
- Comic Art Blades (I had previously asked for opinions on these vs. mirror … these are awesome, though I think mirrors would look great as well)
- Stormtrooper Shooter Rod
- LCD Monitor Bezel
- Plastic Protectors (Mezelmods)
- Death Star Button (Mod Couple)
- Custom Satellites (Mod Couple)
- Speaker Lighting (Mod Couple)

I have the character color gels & airball protector from Mezelmods as well, though I’m not sure I’m going to put them in.

I feel like I went a little overboard with add-ons in anticipation of receiving my first pin, but it all looks great.

The whole thing has been a whirlwind journey. If you told me three weeks ago I’d have a pinball machine in my basement, I would’ve laughed hysterically. And here we are.

I don’t think I will own MANY pins … but I could see having 2-3 total, and I already have a wish list of new themes that would interest me. Thanks to all on these boards and in this thread!

Oh, and the Super Chexx Pro finally arrives tomorrow!!

PXL_20210123_203536320 (resized).jpgPXL_20210123_203536320 (resized).jpgPXL_20210127_015745002 (resized).jpgPXL_20210127_015745002 (resized).jpgPXL_20210127_015752367 (resized).jpgPXL_20210127_015752367 (resized).jpgPXL_20210127_015801544 (resized).jpgPXL_20210127_015801544 (resized).jpg
#10195 3 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Proud new SWC Premium owner here! I’d like to share my pinball journey, brief as it currently is.
It started with the search for a new game table for the basement. We currently have a pool table (w/ping pong topper), and a nice poker table that we usually play board games on. Initially I was thinking foosball, but after playing at my in-laws and looking at a few tables, I just didn’t love the game. However, in doing research I stumbled across bubble hockey, and ultimately decided on a Super Chexx Pro, which I ordered a couple days before Christmas.
Pinside happened to have some of the most helpful threads about Super Chexx, so I spent a good deal of time on the website. I never thought I would care to own a pinball machine, but the more time I spent on the site, the more intrigued I became.
Jan. 7: Two houses up from me is a very knowledgeable and helpful neighbor, who happens to be a pinball enthusiast and Pinside member. He has seven pins in his basement, so I reached out to him with questions.
Jan. 8: Continued to research online, and came across Star Wars Comic Art machines. I kind of got stuck on the Star Wars theme, and wanted a Premium because of the wire forms and hyperloop. I contacted several of the closest dealers, and they all said the Comic Art Premiums were long gone.
Jan. 9: Went to the closest Stern dealer (about an hour away) to play several games, and also played my neighbor’s machines. Decided I needed a pinball machine. The dealer couldn’t locate a SWC Premium, so I emailed Stern directly. They put me in touch with Pinball Pirate in Benicia, CA, saying they *might* have a SWC Premium …. And they did!
Jan. 11: Officially ordered the SWC Premium from Pinball Pirate.
Jan. 12: Machine shipped.
Jan. 18: Machine arrived and set up!
I’ve added several mods/upgrades to the machine:
- PDI Glass
- Pinball Pro Premium Speakers
- Apron Cards (@YouBentMyWookie) … must have!
- Comic Art Blades (I had previously asked for opinions on these vs. mirror … these are awesome, though I think mirrors would look great as well)
- Stormtrooper Shooter Rod
- LCD Monitor Bezel
- Plastic Protectors (Mezelmods)
- Death Star Button (Mod Couple)
- Custom Satellites (Mod Couple)
- Speaker Lighting (Mod Couple)
I have the character color gels & airball protector from Mezelmods as well, though I’m not sure I’m going to put them in.
I feel like I went a little overboard with add-ons in anticipation of receiving my first pin, but it all looks great.
The whole thing has been a whirlwind journey. If you told me three weeks ago I’d have a pinball machine in my basement, I would’ve laughed hysterically. And here we are.
I don’t think I will own MANY pins … but I could see having 2-3 total, and I already have a wish list of new themes that would interest me. Thanks to all on these boards and in this thread!
Oh, and the Super Chexx Pro finally arrives tomorrow!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Game looks great, love the comic art blades on the comic pin! I just called them and they have 1 comic premium in stock left so if anybody is looking for a comic premium better jump on it fast. I tryed to buy it but they dont do free shipping and were already asking more then Automated without shipping added to it so i didnt grab it. Oh well ill be back in the club next week, im mean come on how can I have Darth Vader as my avatar and not own the best theme ever!

What art blades do you guys like on the OG premiums?

#10196 3 years ago

Congrats! I went on a similar whirlwind tour and getting sucked in! Which LCD Bezel is that one?

#10197 3 years ago

Congrats Ray! That machine looks amazing. The artwork is phenomenal, and the gameplay is equally fantastic. Everytime I see a Comic Premium, I keep thinking I should sell my regular Pro to get one. Anytime my wife notices a machine (in 20 years, I can count on one hand she notices), I know the artwork is great. She keeps telling me we need the comic version.

#10198 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Game looks great, love the comic art blades on the comic pin! I just called them and they have 1 comic premium in stock left so if anybody is looking for a comic premium better jump on it fast. I tryed to buy it but they dont do free shipping and were already asking more then Automated without shipping added to it so i didnt grab it. Oh well ill be back in the club next week, im mean come on how can I have Darth Vader as my avatar and not own the best theme ever!

Yeah I had to pay $$$ shipping, but at least no tax so kind of a wash. I also was getting the feeling they were all gone so I jumped on it, and with the recent post confirming Stern isn't making any more I'm glad I did.

Quoted from Flancrest_ent:

Congrats! I went on a similar whirlwind tour and getting sucked in! Which LCD Bezel is that one?

The LCD bezel I got from pinball pro (https://pinballpro.net/shop/stern-star-wars-monitor-bezel/). He is actually the Stern dealer I visited, couldn't get the game from him but got a bunch of accessories. My wife actually commented on the bezel, asking if it came with because it matches some of the playfield.

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Congrats Ray! That machine looks amazing. The artwork is phenomenal, and the gameplay is equally fantastic. Everytime I see a Comic Premium, I keep thinking I should sell my regular Pro to get one. Anytime my wife notices a machine (in 20 years, I can count on one hand she notices), I know the artwork is great. She keeps telling me we need the comic version.

Thank you! It is such a fun and beautiful game. My wife actually loves playing it, she can get a little competitive! If your wife is giving you the green light, maybe you should listen!!

Her parents actually have a Gottlieb Flying Carpet machine. No disrespect, but that thing never excited me, and was part of the reason I didn't care for pinball much before. It's a far cry from machines today. Now I am hooked!

#10199 3 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

It's a far cry from machines today. Now I am hooked!

How far along are you in the process of "If I move this, I can fit a machine here"......

#10200 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

love the look of the mirror blades on the OG premium

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/204?hl=swfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.