SW Topper 1 (resized).jpg
Screen Bezels (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 302.
#9551 3 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Freddy don't sell to evileye. He is a game and mod hoarder!!! Lol

It’s true, I cannot deny it! Have gotten two more games after your IM, what have you done to me?

#9552 3 years ago

I’ve done it. I am the master of the horseshoe loop. No more sdtm drains from that right return. It’s dead on the right flipper =)
It was a pain getting to that guide so I could bend it. Getting it together afterwards was even worse. I sure hope I will never have to do itagain.

30E4BE6C-6805-4B44-B332-51A6E272F3B6 (resized).jpeg30E4BE6C-6805-4B44-B332-51A6E272F3B6 (resized).jpeg
#9553 3 years ago

Hello
I recently got a Star Wars Comic Pro! Does anybody know if there are any ReTheme SD Card files available? I was able to get some ReTheme Beatles and they are awesome!!! I was wondering about it for SW Pro.
Thanks!!!

#9554 3 years ago
Quoted from djpro:

Hello
I recently got a Star Wars Comic Pro! Does anybody know if there are any ReTheme SD Card files available? I was able to get some ReTheme Beatles and they are awesome!!! I was wondering about it for SW Pro.
Thanks!!!

Sorry but what is a Retheme card?

#9555 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Beatles has custom code that changed up the video and audio packages in a very cool way. There are quite a few games that have custom code. GoTG, Star Trek, X-Men, etc.

#9556 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Yes, there are some who have used Pinball Browser to modify certain assets, like adding more original music, changing out the annoying Yoda videos, etc...

#9557 3 years ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

Yes, there are some who have used Pinball Browser to modify certain assets, like adding more original music, changing out the annoying Yoda videos, etc...

Do you know where I can find this? Yoda is driving me crazy!!!

#9558 3 years ago
Quoted from djpro:

Do you know where I can find this? Yoda is driving me crazy!!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XWsYD9tzBFnJdJxbA

I made these last year (SEE THE ABOVE SHARED LINK), unfortunately, my computer got rebuilt and I lost the source files but still have the vids, one day I may rebuild them. If you use pinball browser, it's fairly simple to make the video and audio edits with a vid editor and sync the timings, audio and resolutions using Handbrake. I'm not looking to distribute anything or do any projects right now for anyone, I have too much on my plate, just show what can be done with a little time and effort. I went from knowing nothing about PB Browser, to making these in about a weekend. I replaced all but 1 yoda and redid the luke and leia ball saves with custom graphics

I did manage to find the sound and video locations though for version 1.05

JUst a couple tips to get you started: (there's entire threads on using and editing with PB Browser too much to cover here)

The trick is editing your videos to match the time durations of the original videos exactly and then editing the sound to blend fluidly during those cuts. You can use panning and zooming tricks to focus on different parts of a movie scene. Once all that is done, compile the vid, produce video and audio files of your work then use Handbrake to output the correct resolution format, and upload the new video and audio to the new locations.

Screenshot 2020-10-27 015702.pngScreenshot 2020-10-27 015702.png

#9559 3 years ago

Too bad there isn’t more Vader/Palpatine for ball drains or even Jabba.

Pipe dream here but if there were ever to be a code update it would be cool as shit to have a dark side (empire)mode where you can select gameplay to be Vader or a combination of Empire characters.
Doesn’t need the selectable inserts since it’s the Dark side. Could be random empire missions to complete.

Ok back to reality now, lol

#9560 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XWsYD9tzBFnJdJxbA
I made these last year (SEE THE ABOVE SHARED LINK), unfortunately, my computer got rebuilt and I lost the source files but still have the vids, one day I may rebuild them. If you use pinball browser, it's fairly simple to make the video and audio edits with a vid editor and sync the timings, audio and resolutions using Handbrake. I'm not looking to distribute anything or do any projects right now for anyone, I have too much on my plate, just show what can be done with a little time and effort. I went from knowing nothing about PB Browser, to making these in about a weekend. I replaced all but 1 yoda and redid the luke and leia ball saves with custom graphics
I did manage to find the sound and video locations though for version 1.05
JUst a couple tips to get you started: (there's entire threads on using and editing with PB Browser too much to cover here)
The trick is editing your videos to match the time durations of the original videos exactly and then editing the sound to blend fluidly during those cuts. You can use panning and zooming tricks to focus on different parts of a movie scene. Once all that is done, compile the vid, produce video and audio files of your work then use Handbrake to output the correct resolution format, and upload the new video and audio to the new locations.
[quoted image]

Thanks for the information! I’m so sorry your computer crashed. The work you did on this is amazing! Learning PinballBrowser seem like a major learning curve for me. I will need to see if it’s something I can take on. I wonder if any @pinsiders have a copy of your amazing code and could possibly share it with me? That would be AWESOME!!!

#9561 3 years ago

Would installing this via usb erase the custom soundtrack I have installed on my SD card?

#9562 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Too bad there isn’t more Vader/Palpatine for ball drains or even Jabba.
Pipe dream here but if there were ever to be a code update it would be cool as shit to have a dark side (empire)mode where you can select gameplay to be Vader or a combination of Empire characters.
Doesn’t need the selectable inserts since it’s the Dark side. Could be random empire missions to complete.
Ok back to reality now, lol

All of this.

Then inject this custom mode directly into my veins.

#9563 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Would installing this via usb erase the custom soundtrack I have installed on my SD card?

Yes unless you merged it all in Pinball browser first and created your own custom build.

#9564 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Yes unless you merged it all in Pinball browser first and created your own custom build.

Not what I was hoping to hear, I got a great custom soundtrack that was shared with me and would really like to change these clips, need a Vader one though.
I’ve had no luck with PB since changing over to Mac and yes I’ve tried crossover etc...

#9565 3 years ago

Man, you guys are hardcore... I think the sound package on the game is pretty good.

they can always be better but this is far from the worst one I have heard, at least not to the point where I would change it.

#9566 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Man, you guys are hardcore... I think the sound package on the game is pretty good.
they can always be better but this is far from the worst one I have heard, at least not to the point where I would change it.

Yeah..I was fine with the stock sound too but someone put together a mix of the John WIlliams tracks that are matched to all the modes. What you hear in game during a mode is same music during that scene in the movies. Once I heard it there was no comparison.

#9567 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Yeah I think the default sound package is fantastic also.

#9568 3 years ago

Video of full John WIlliams Soundtrack is at post 7152 if you want to have a look.

#9569 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yeah I think the default sound package is fantastic also.

I think the deadfult sound is good as well..I just needed more variety with Yoda drains. This game is fast and prone to more drains than the average pin. In a home environment, Yoda can become repetitive and grating. Hence why I changed mine up. I do think the overall sound package other than the ball drains and some of the saves are outstanding.

#9570 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I think the deadfult sound is good as well..I just needed more variety with Yoda drains. This game is fast and prone to more drains than the average pin. In a home environment, Yoda can become repetitive and grating. Hence why I changed mine up. I do think the overall sound package other than the ball drains and some of the saves are outstanding.

Could I possibly get a copy of you’re code that you changed up? I can flash it myself to an SD Card using PinballBrowser. Yoda is driving me nuts!!!!

Added over 3 years ago:

So stupid! I didn’t see it was you!!! I’m so sorry for asking you again. I didn’t look at who posted this! I thought you were a different Pinsider that also do a ReTheme!

#9571 3 years ago

I just press both flippers to skip over Yoda giving me shit for draining.

#9572 3 years ago

Work in Progress - making a custom topper for my Comic Pro. Have it painted, working on the engine lighting and going from batteries to a plug in transformer and mounting it on a base with extensions to angle it properly.

IMG_20200222_205854 (resized).jpgIMG_20200222_205854 (resized).jpg
#9573 3 years ago

On my Star Wars Pro I would all too often be annoyed by almost hitting the Death Star loop and then having the ball bungling off of the wire gate.

So I moved it back to the rear hole. This moves it back about a half inch.

Now it's a nice smooth shot.

I'm sure others have done this, but I don't remember seeing a post on it.

IMG_2830 (resized).JPEGIMG_2830 (resized).JPEGIMG_2831 (resized).JPEGIMG_2831 (resized).JPEGIMG_2832 (resized).JPEGIMG_2832 (resized).JPEG
#9574 3 years ago

A buddy of mine is wanting to buy his first pinball machine ever and wants to buy a Star Wars Comic Edition premium. Looking for a good distributor that doesn't charge internet sales tax and free shipping. Any recommendations? I figured this would be the best place to look before researching on my own.

Thanks

#9575 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

A buddy of mine is wanting to buy his first pinball machine ever and wants to buy a Star Wars Comic Edition premium. Looking for a good distributor that doesn't charge internet sales tax and free shipping. Any recommendations? I figured this would be the best place to look before researching on my own.
Thanks

https://www.fargopinball.com/

#9576 3 years ago

Thanks

Highly recommend Zach Meny @flipnoutpinball

#9577 3 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

On my Star Wars Pro I would all too often be annoyed by almost hitting the Death Star loop and then having the ball bungling off of the wire gate.
I'm sure others have done this, but I don't remember seeing a post on it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I never even realized this was an issue until now but it makes sense. I'll give it.a shot.

#9578 3 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Highly recommend Zach Meny @flipnoutpinball

Oh, someone told me he charges tax. Good to know.
Thanks for the Fargo recommendation too. It's plain on their web page.

#9579 3 years ago

Oh, someone told me he charges tax. Good to know.
Thanks for the Fargo recommendation too. It's plain on their web page.

will depend on the state its going to... most states charge sales tax out of state now doesnt matter who sells it.

#9580 3 years ago

I didn't even know this was possible...So I just fired up a game on SW Premium after doing some good work on Jurassic Park...So I'm playing as HAN, hit the Endor Death Star during a Tie Fighter Multiball, blow up the Death Star and immediately activate The Hyperspace Multiball in Victory multiball. I get not 1, not 2, or 3, but 4 balls chasing each other in the loop. I didn't think I could get more than 3 ...and they continued for a bit...man that was crazy insane rush..This pin always surprises me...crap game one minute...in the Zone with the Force the next

#9581 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I didn't even know this was possible...So I just fired up a game on SW Premium after doing some good work on Jurassic Park...So I'm playing as HAN, hit the Endor Death Star during a Tie Fighter Multiball, blow up the Death Star and immediately activate The Hyperspace Multiball in Victory multiball. I get not 1, not 2, or 3, but 4 balls chasing each other in the loop. I didn't think I could get more than 3 ...and they continued for a bit...man that was crazy insane rush..This pin always surprises me...crap game one minute...in the Zone with the Force the next

Mind blown! Didn’t know this either.

#9582 3 years ago

Thanks

That was my exact first pin, a NIB Star Wars Comic Edition Premium, that I got in May this year! Jason at Classic Game Rooms in Georgia (I’m in Washington state) was (and has continued to be with other pin purchases since) awesome, and his price was great. Highly recommend!

#9583 3 years ago

JJ at Game Exchange or Trent at Tilt are the best around in my opinion.

#9584 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

How many par secs were they in for?

#9585 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

It is “possible” to get all 6 up there. My max is 4 and it’s awesome as you found out.

#9586 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

How many par secs were they in for?

I got them in for 10.1 I think if I remember correctly

#9587 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It is “possible” to get all 6 up there. My max is 4 and it’s awesome as you found out.

Wow, had no idea or the precision/ timing/ luck it would take to achieve that!!

#9588 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Wow, had no idea or the precision/ timing/ luck it would take to achieve that!!

The video and sound is pretty cool too. I’ve had 3 in before, only once!

#9589 3 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

I'm sure others have done this, but I don't remember seeing a post on it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is great! Such a simple adjustment and it makes a big difference. I never realized it was the gate that was causing shots to rattle out like that.

#9590 3 years ago

Selling my topper. Asking what I paid, $750. Pm me if interested. Thanks

5D7BB06A-12F1-4189-B3EA-2E8B02D752EC (resized).jpeg5D7BB06A-12F1-4189-B3EA-2E8B02D752EC (resized).jpeg
#9591 3 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:This is great! Such a simple adjustment and it makes a big difference. I never realized it was the gate that was causing shots to rattle out like that.

Yeah. The shot is still just as hard, but now it's a much smoother shot.

, Bill

#9592 3 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

Yeah. The shot is still just as hard, but now it's a much smoother shot.
, Bill

Man I don't know if I got lucky or what but my comic pro plays like butter and never did anything but level it.

Its still a drainy tough game but its supposed to be.

#9593 3 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

Wow, what an easy fix to make that shot smoother! That shot is usually rejected a good third of the time, but not anymore.

On my first game this morning, I blew up the Death Star on both wizard modes.

#9594 3 years ago

Joined the club today, finally! I bought light saber flipper bat toppers in 2018 because I couldn’t resist this theme. But the game always seemed too fast and short to me, like I couldn’t stay alive long enough to get a handle on the rules. I found a minty LE with R2 topper, and I’m going to give this game a good, long try. Any good ideas on how to approach the rules? Or are the paths very different depending on the character you choose?

5ED4F8E6-0030-4233-9238-A9D0E9A2FC44 (resized).jpeg5ED4F8E6-0030-4233-9238-A9D0E9A2FC44 (resized).jpeg

#9595 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Any good ideas on how to approach the rules?

Welcome to the club! If you figure out how to consistently make the right orbit, give me a holler. I have had my prem for 3+ years and still make that shot only by sheer luck!

Love the theme and the game!

#9596 3 years ago

Got the white wolf light baffle kit installed in my Pro - fairly easy install just a little finagling to get the mounting screws for the lightboards lined up with the baffles in place. Seems to work great. No light bleedover, nice and isolated for all the impacted inserts.

Kit link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/187#post-5849469

#9597 3 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Got the white wolf light baffle kit installed in my Pro - fairly easy install just a little finagling to get the mounting screws for the lightboards lined up with the baffles in place. Seems to work great. No light bleedover, nice and isolated for all the impacted inserts.
Kit link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/187#post-5849469

Nice. My kit should be arriving this week. Look forward to getting it installed.

#9598 3 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Welcome to the club! If you figure out how to consistently make the right orbit, give me a holler. I have had my prem for 3+ years and still make that shot only by sheer luck!
Love the theme and the game!

Best way to do this is to get a pro... I switched and it plays so much smoother than my premium did its ridiculous.

I went from spending hours dialing things in to nothing, just level and play.

#9599 3 years ago

Does anyone have a red Mezel Mods lightsaber they are willing to part with? I bought a blue one on closeout at the end of 2018, these are no longer available. I wouldn’t mind a red one as well.
7CF904A3-4F4F-45F2-A4AA-BBCBA5747C57 (resized).jpeg7CF904A3-4F4F-45F2-A4AA-BBCBA5747C57 (resized).jpeg

#9600 3 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Kit link:

Send me some pics and pm me the issue you had so I can review and revise the design if required.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 302.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/192?hl=pinkopf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.