20230222_084649 (resized).jpg
20230222_085316 (resized).jpg
20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 14,971 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 300.
#8951 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

Here you go[quoted image]

Got same one on LE. Looks great and best quality.

Love the stool!

#8952 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

This was adressed by a Security Bulletion by Stern. Its caused by electrical noise from the shaker. Stern supplies a capacitor kit (plug and play) to fix this. If you have a shaker motor this might be your solution.
Attached is a photo of a second of the stainless steel polished and laser engraved instruction card I had made. It has a small flaw in the print at the bottom center. Two of these were added to my order for free, it seems the supplier figured he doesn't need them either
I am willing to let them go for EUR 30 plus shipping from Germany (EUR 4 registered domestic or EUR 6,20 registered international). If anyone would like to have this, please send me a PM.
The ones with the card installed is just an example of what it looks like in the machine. That one is not for sale [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Anyone got one of these for sale? Cheers!

#8953 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

Here you go[quoted image]

Thanks, I decided to pass. I just don't think it works with the Comic art premium package.

#8954 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I saw a comic art version today for the first time, and I am so mad that I bought the original when it came out now. The comic art is so much nicer looking then my plain ass looking pin.
Ok, I'm done bitchin. It's still fun at least.

I can't stand that cartoon art at all. The movie was not a cartoon and the print quality of the original theme pin is excellent. No regrets for me.

#8955 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I can't stand that cartoon art at all. The movie was not a cartoon and the print quality of the original theme pin is excellent. No regrets for me.

Having choices is nice and to each their own. I'm glad to see that this art package excites others for what I consider to be a great game.

For me personally though, the cartoon version of SW is like the "Luci" version of AC/DC in that I don't consider it an improvement over the original art.

#8956 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I would have liked to have the choice is really what I'm saying.

#8957 3 years ago

Art is a HUGE part of pinball. In my opinion, Stern hit the easy button on the first go around of Star Wars with that art package. I know Star Wars is a movie but so are dozens of other pinball titles and the vast majority of them are all original art. To me the art is very important and the comic version has it where as the regular releases do not. It is the same game but I get more enjoyment walking up to the Comic version vs. the regular issue Star Wars. Another interesting point is the game reviews. The comic one is rated higher on Pinside. What’s pushing the scores up? It is the art package.

#8958 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Art is a HUGE part of pinball. In my opinion, Stern hit the easy button on the first go around of Star Wars with that art package. I know Star Wars is a movie but so are dozens of other pinball titles and the vast majority of them are all original art. To me the art is very important and the comic version has it where as the regular releases do not. It is the same game but I get more enjoyment walking up to the Comic version vs. the regular issue Star Wars. Another interesting point is the game reviews. The comic one is rated higher on Pinside. What’s pushing the scores up? It is the art package.

Stern actually hit the easy button by just redoing the original art package using a comic theme. There's probably a "comic filter" on Photoshop or something where you can press one button and it makes it look like comic art.

And the comic art outscoring the original is more the result of nitwits on Pinside slamming SW when it first came out, just like they do with nearly every game. By the time the comic version came out, people were already beginning to realize what a fun game this is and not dwelling on the lack of toys and the empty playfield.

You could offer me the comic version for $2k less than the original and I'd still go for the original. Like D-Gottlieb said, it was a movie, not a cartoon. I don't even understand why they did what they did. But to each his own, I guess.

#8959 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And the comic art outscoring the original is more the result of nitwits on Pinside slamming SW when it first came out, just like they do with nearly every game. By the time the comic version came out, people were already beginning to realize what a fun game this is and not dwelling on the lack of toys and the empty playfield.

The only reason I bought a SW is because I liked the comic art so much, so the easy button worked on this nitwit.

#8960 3 years ago

It is nice to have to have options. Based on this thread, it seems there are exclusive buyers for each package. Smart move on Stern's part.

I just can't get past how much the comic version reminds me of Data East Star Wars.

#8961 3 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I just can't get past how much the comic version reminds me of Data East Star Wars.

Data East art always seems like a semi-rough sketch to me and way unrefined. I could never get past their art. The Star Wars Comic art reminds me of the vintage bed sheet sets a lot of us kids had in the late 70's. They could've called them Bed Sheet editions instead of Comic editions and I'd still have been fine with it

#8962 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

The only reason I bought a SW is because I liked the comic art so much, so the easy button worked on this nitwit.

Come on, that's not what he was saying:

"And the comic art outscoring the original is more the result of nitwits on Pinside slamming SW when it first came out, just like they do with nearly every game. By the time the comic version came out, people were already beginning to realize what a fun game this is and not dwelling on the lack of toys and the empty playfield."

Choices are great, so is a community full of people with different tastes. I love my SWLE, but I don't begrudge people for liking the comic book art style either. Just like I absolutely love the hand drawn art style package on my GB. I couldn't imagine that with photo-shopped movie stills.

#8963 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I did read that wrong and I do see what he was saying and agree. The original movie art version ratings did get dragged down by a bunch of knee-jerk ratings that were probably done by some people who never even played the games, based on the perceived empty playfield and the fact that nobody could do a Star Wars pinball machine justice based on the perfect Star Wars machine they had imagined in their head.

#8964 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Stern actually hit the easy button by just redoing the original art package using a comic theme. There's probably a "comic filter" on Photoshop or something where you can press one button and it makes it look like comic art.
You could offer me the comic version for $2k less than the original and I'd still go for the original. Like d-gottlieb said, it was a movie, not a cartoon. I don't even understand why they did what they did. But to each his own, I guess.

You do know they hired a Lucas artist to do the Comic art version don’t you? No photoshop there. The guys makes a living drawing Stars Wars. Can’t get more Star Wars than that.

#8965 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

"And the comic art outscoring the original is more the result of nitwits on Pinside slamming SW when it first came out, just like they do with nearly every game. By the time the comic version came out, people were already beginning to realize what a fun game this is and not dwelling on the lack of toys and the empty playfield."
Choices are great, so is a community full of people with different tastes. I love my SWLE, but I don't begrudge people for liking the comic book art style either. Just like I absolutely love the hand drawn art style package on my GB. I couldn't imagine that with photo-shopped movie stills.

Yes...I wasn't trying to insult anyone who bought the comic edition at all. I'm just trying to insult the idiots that slam a game before they've actually played it extensively, seen the full version, or the code is complete. (Take note, Stranger Things-slammers...you're wrong on that one as well.) GOT got destroyed by this forum as well...another great game.

You do know they hired a Lucas artist to do the Comic art version don’t you? No photoshop there. The guys makes a living drawing Stars Wars. Can’t get more Star Wars than that.

Well, you CAN get more Star Wars than that...by watching the live action movies. And I have to say that if they paid beaucoup bucks for a Lucasfilm artist, it was a waste of money. It's just about a line-for-line tracing of the original machine. You didn't need to pay someone awesome to do that, and it was most likely done on a computer anyway.

I'm glad you like it; that's all that matters. I was happy I bought the original LE and had no regrets and saw no reason to switch when the comic version came out.

#8966 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yes...I wasn't trying to insult anyone who bought the comic edition at all. I'm just trying to insult the idiots that slam a game before they've actually played it extensively, seen the full version, or the code is complete. (Take note, Stranger Things-slammers...you're wrong on that one as well.) GOT got destroyed by this forum as well...another great game.

Well, you CAN get more Star Wars than that...by watching the live action movies. And I have to say that if they paid beaucoup bucks for a Lucasfilm artist, it was a waste of money. It's just about a line-for-line tracing of the original machine. You didn't need to pay someone awesome to do that, and it was most likely done on a computer anyway.
I'm glad you like it; that's all that matters. I was happy I bought the original LE and had no regrets and saw no reason to switch when the comic version came out.

Pinside is great because it allows us to have debates like this. I'm not trying to bash anybody but your argument is flawed. The original Stern release of Star Wars is what I would call photo realistic art. The majority of your personal games are movie or television related which is fine. I like most of the same titles. So would you prefer Jurassic Park, WOZ and Indiana to be photo realistic art also? I would be surprised if you answered yes. Those are all great games and part of the reason why is the art package. I guaranty the new Star Wars comic art package was far more labor intensive than the original release. There is a Stern special about it on web and it is worth checking out. Now you may not like the look of the comic art but don't look down on the process. Most of the books on pinball showcase the art and the Stern Comic Art version of Star Wars delivers in that aspect.

#8967 3 years ago

Pinside is great because it allows us to have debates like this. I'm not trying to bash anybody but your argument is flawed. The original Stern release of Star Wars is what I would call photo realistic art. The majority of your personal games are movie or television related which is fine. I like most of the same titles. So would you prefer Jurassic Park, WOZ and Indiana to be photo realistic art also? I would be surprised if you answered yes. Those are all great games and part of the reason why is the art package. I guaranty the new Star Wars comic art package was far more labor intensive than the original release. There is a Stern special about it on web and it is worth checking out. Now you may not like the look of the comic art but don't look down on the process. Most of the books on pinball showcase the art and the Stern Comic Art version of Star Wars delivers in that aspect.

IJ is my grail game, and now that you mention it, I think the playfield art is the one weak part of the game. LOVE the translite, and maybe that's because it's photorealistic. My GOT is the LE, which has those wonderful photorealistic paintings of the dragon on the cabinet and Daenerys on the translite. And the playfield art sucks. I think the LOTR playfield is beautiful, but there are many who hate it because it's a Photoshop job. That I can understand...hating the cut-and-paste artwork. But STh, GOT, the IJ translite...they're all hand-done, and they're done beautifully (GOT and STh are the same guy, I believe).

So, perhaps I'm just not into the comic-y looking stuff. There's a butt for every chair.

#8968 3 years ago

There is a Stern special about it on web and it is worth checking out.

Oh wow, I’ll need to check this out. You wouldn’t happen to have the link?

#8969 3 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Oh wow, I’ll need to check this out. You wouldn’t happen to have the link?

As requested:

The full interview is on Stern's website but I think you have to be an insider to see it. It is $40 but they send about $30 worth of swag so it isn't that bad.

#8971 3 years ago

Star Wars is all about movies, yeah comic version look nice but imho it doesnt fit the theme and the action well. All modes are based on the movies action, nothing about comic books.

And the display still show movie clips. Comic version need comic video clip and modes based on comic book stories.

#8972 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You could offer me the comic version for $2k less than the original and I'd still go for the original. Like d-gottlieb said, it was a movie, not a cartoon. I don't even understand why they did what they did. But to each his own, I guess.

Star Wars was and still is far and away most known for being a movie but Marvel I believe took back the rights to Star Wars comics in 2015 and they have done pretty well. Not saying that is why they did it but Star Wars comics are doing really well so that might have had something to do with the decision. Maybe trying to snag a few comic book nerds as well as pinheads. Not a bad decision to target the massive comic book audience as well, hell Batman, Iron Man, Spider-Man and Deadpool all did really well for Stern.

#8973 3 years ago

Love Star Wars, the comic edition looked great to me at first; it still does, but I prefer the original.

Just like the movies.

#8974 3 years ago

I'll admit that the top100 is flawed in that some who might want to rate down a pin can submit a very low number but that can happen to every pin so likely should be worked out in the wash (idk) but how for the love of god is Stranger Things rated higher than SW??

I have a Stranger Things pro on loan and after a half dozen games I am fine if I never play it again. I actually felt sorry for Brian Eddie that this was his reemergence party after all the great pins he did back in the day, so I looked it up in the rating as was shocked that it is rated so high with some giving it near perfect scores.

#8975 3 years ago

I will say that the Pinside listing system is broken because the comic subset doesn't show up in top100 under the SW heading. It only displays the SW pro or LE. It's not that a category is limited to only 2 pins in the group because SM has 3 different versions. AFM has (4).

#8976 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I will say that the Pinside listing system is broken because the comic subset doesn't show up in top100 under the SW heading. It only displays the SW pro or LE. It's not that a category is limited to only 2 pins in the group because SM has 3 different versions. AFM has (4).

Both comic versions need more ratings to be listed.

#8977 3 years ago

Question for everyone, sorry if it's been covered already... On occasion when I get two modes, then hit into the death star, activate 2 modes at once, it sends it down the left lane and the flippers are locked. Drains immediately and I lose a ball.

#8978 3 years ago
Quoted from Buellxb12r:

Question for everyone, sorry if it's been covered already... On occasion when I get two modes, then hit into the death star, activate 2 modes at once, it sends it down the left lane and the flippers are locked. Drains immediately and I lose a ball.

My SW Comic Premium would occasionally do something like this, and I'd lose power to the flippers. I found the switch in the bottom of my Tatooine saucer was set with a hair trigger, and sometimes vibrations would set it off, making the game think my ball was in that saucer. I realized this when the R2D2 Mystery animation popped up a couple times when it shouldn't have and my flipper power died at the same time. I set the switch for more travel and that fixed that issue.

I talked to Chaz about the problem before the above fix and he suggested making sure all cable connections to Nodes 8 and 9 were nice and tight, and he also suggested possibly swapping those 2 boards if checking connections didn't do the trick (making sure dip switch settings were right for each board when doing so). I never swapped the boards, but while under the playfield I put some rubber isolating washers on top and bottom of the Node 8 mounts to try to help dampen it from flipper vibration a little bit, as man... it's right near the flippers.

#8979 3 years ago
Quoted from Buellxb12r:

This was an issue is older code revisions as well. Are you running the newest version?

#8980 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

My SW Comic Premium would occasionally do something like this, and I'd lose power to the flippers. I found the switch in the bottom of my Tatooine saucer was set with a hair trigger, and sometimes vibrations would set it off, making the game think my ball was in that saucer. I realized this when the R2D2 Mystery animation popped up a couple times when it shouldn't have and my flipper power died at the same time. I set the switch for more travel and that fixed that issue.
I talked to Chaz about the problem before the above fix and he suggested making sure all cable connections to Nodes 8 and 9 were nice and tight, and he also suggested possibly swapping those 2 boards if checking connections didn't do the trick (making sure dip switch settings were right for each board when doing so). I never swapped the boards, but while under the playfield I put some rubber isolating washers on top and bottom of the Node 8 mounts to try to help dampen it from flipper vibration a little bit, as man... it's right near the flippers.

Thanks for the suggestions, while I've never had an issue with the tatooine scoop, I'll check it nonetheless. I'll definitely check the connections for the node boards to see if they could have something to do with it. I am running the latest code. It's weird that it only happens on occasion which makes me think it could be a connection issue.

#8981 3 years ago

By the way, I should have clarified in my original post that the ball doesn't drop back down the death star ramp once I pick the 2 modes like normal, it actually goes down the left steel rail where you get the light Saber dual. Then the flippers are dead and it drains.

#8982 3 years ago
Quoted from Buellxb12r:

By the way, I should have clarified in my original post that the ball doesn't drop back down the death star ramp once I pick the 2 modes like normal, it actually goes down the left steel rail where you get the light Saber dual. Then the flippers are dead and it drains.

The Death Star ramp shot goes around the hyperloop or back down the ramp. The only way to get a ball down the left wireform is by the Endor ramp. Is there something causing the ball to jump over?

I don’t know what the game uses to hold the ball in the death star for mode select; maybe that is shooting the ball to the left somehow?

#8983 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

The Death Star ramp shot goes around the hyperloop or back down the ramp. The only way to get a ball down the left wireform is by the Endor ramp. Is there something causing the ball to jump over?
I don’t know what the game uses to hold the ball in the death star for mode select; maybe that is shooting the ball to the left somehow?

Ugh, yes I messed that all up... What I said doesn't make sense. Ignore what I said until I figure out if it's the Endor lock or death star lock that has the flippers die. Sorry for the confusion.

#8984 3 years ago

I've noticed a lot of black is transferring off the rings to the balls and playfield in my Comic Premium. Got to get a Titan ring kit in this game. I wanted to address the flipper bands ASAP so I went to my stash of unused Titan silicon. The only thing I had in stock was the glow in the dark flipper rings. I thought that won't look good but I tried it anyway. Turns out it works great in the comic version. Not for the game, just for the flippers. I think it is the way to go.

20200625_181317 (resized).jpg20200625_181317 (resized).jpg

#8985 3 years ago

Love the look of those Titans!

#8986 3 years ago

Has anyone done a DIY lightsaber mod for star wars? I was thinking one over the shooter lane area up the side. Wondering what type of lighting they are using inside of them. I may just buy one but I really enjoy building my own when I can.

#8987 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Has anyone done a DIY lightsaber mod for star wars? I was thinking one over the shooter lane area up the side. Wondering what type of lighting they are using inside of them. I may just buy one but I really enjoy building my own when I can.

I picked up two lightsaber key-chains from Disneyland on our last trip, I've just been too lazy to do anything with them. Essentially it's very similar to the Tron Hallmark lightsaber mod. These take button cells instead but you just have to wire it into something you want it to react to (or always on), apply the correct resistor as needed, and then melt/glue the trigger button down.

#8988 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Not exactly DIY, but looks very nice: https://www.2niro-pinball.com/boutique/Light-saber-mod-p101286105

#8990 3 years ago

Any distributors have the topper for sale

#8991 3 years ago

Anyone know why during Hyperspace multi-ball I can only have 2 balls going around the Hyperspace loop? I feed two balls in there and they just go around a dozen times or so and no other ball kicks out...then it spits out the 2 balls for a 2 ball multi-ball.

thoughts?

#8992 3 years ago
Quoted from rickyrooroo:

Anyone know why during Hyperspace multi-ball I can only have 2 balls going around the Hyperspace loop? I feed two balls in there and they just go around a dozen times or so and no other ball kicks out...then it spits out the 2 balls for a 2 ball multi-ball.
thoughts?

You have to add more by hitting the ramp into the deathstar before the time runs out and it empties the loop. One of the best parts of the game. Wonderful tension trying to successfully add more balls to that @#$@#$% ramp while the clock is ticking and another reason the Pro is boring by comparison.

#8993 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You have to add more by hitting the ramp into the deathstar before the time runs out and it empties the loop. One of the best parts of the game. Wonderful tension trying to successfully add more balls to that @#$@#$% ramp while the clock is ticking.

Exactly how i would describe that ramp! Haha. Still love it and the payoff is amazing

#8994 3 years ago
Quoted from rickyrooroo:

thoughts?

I had this problem and fixed it. Below the Death Star on the left side is a nylon lock nut. Loosen it, then push down on the wire form ramp as low as it will go, and then tighten the nut.

The balls go airborne off the wireform and hit the back ramp. When it's too high, they bounce and the game doesn't keep track of them properly. Go to test mode, game specific tests, hyperloop. Set it to on and feed balls up the left wire form to confirm the fix (roll them up by hand, not too fast but not too slow). It should show the correct number of balls going around on the display.

Before the fix the balls would collide and the count was wrong.

#8995 3 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

I had this problem and fixed it. Below the Death Star on the left side is a nylon lock nut. Loosen it, then push down on the wire form ramp as low as it will go, and then tighten the nut.
The balls go airborne off the wireform and hit the back ramp. When it's too high, they bounce and the game doesn't keep track of them properly. Go to test mode, game specific tests, hyperloop. Set it to on and feed balls up the left wire form to confirm the fix (roll them up by hand, not too fast but not too slow). It should show the correct number of balls going around on the display.

Ah...yes...I'll try that. Thanks so much. Thanks for not saying to just hit more balls up the ramp. smh

1 week later
#8996 3 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

So...I adjusted the nut below the Death Star ramp and it did track the correct number of balls during test mode. However, when I'm in a game, it still doesn't put a 3rd ball into play after I lock 2 balls in the Hyperspace Loop. Any other thoughts? Could it be a software issue where I should re-install the game code or something?

thanks for your suggestions.

#8997 3 years ago

Wow what a game I just had. The adrenaline is seriously running through me. Let me just say its been a while since I played SW. It was my first pin bought last Aug and I have gotten 4 more pins in the last 6 months for a total of 5 now.

1st game today was a dud and just a warm up. 2nd game blew my mind. Everything was on point. I was hitting the roaming multiplier like a maniac and hitting every shot. 3 victory mutliballs. Got to the Emperor for only the 2nd time ever and beat him for the 1st time ever! What a BLAST!!! Factory settings on 3 ball play.

20200711_120249 (resized).jpg20200711_120249 (resized).jpg20200711_120253 (resized).jpg20200711_120253 (resized).jpg20200711_120256 (resized).jpg20200711_120256 (resized).jpg20200711_120259 (resized).jpg20200711_120259 (resized).jpg
#8998 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

Wow what a game I just had. The adrenaline is seriously running through me. Let me just say its been a while since I played SW. It was my first pin bought last Aug and I have gotten 4 more pins in the last 6 months for a total of 5 now.
1st game today was a dud and just a warm up. 2nd game blew my mind. Everything was on point. I was hitting the roaming multiplier like a maniac and hitting every shot. 3 victory mutliballs. Got to the Emperor for only the 2nd time ever and beat him for the 1st time ever! What a BLAST!!! Factory settings on 3 ball play.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

When you have a hot game where everything flows it's great. But if every game were like that, it wouldn't be memorable when it happens, so we have to be satisfied with it happening seemingly randomly.

#8999 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

1st game today was a dud and just a warm up. 2nd game blew my mind. Everything was on point. I was hitting the roaming multiplier like a maniac and hitting every shot. 3 victory mutliballs. Got to the Emperor for only the 2nd time ever and beat him for the 1st time ever! What a BLAST!!! Factory settings on 3 ball play.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What is the roaming multiplier?

#9000 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

Great story!

Also great collection you have!

Imo adding pins is fun much harder to sell anything.

I will say selling my AcDc premium was not easy but it allowed me to get the SW comic premium.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 210.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Shore, NY
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
There are 14,971 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 300.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/180?hl=retrogamerjp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.