Pinside_forum_6208033_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8600 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg
sw1 (resized).JPEG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,047 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 301.
#8701 4 years ago
Quoted from BaggerVance:

Can anyone comment on this? I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on one. My distributor told me to get the Pro because the Death Star shot is so frustrating to hit consistently on the Premium. The cost is not an issue and I'd probably add some extras to the pro if I go that way. I hear the Hyper loop is so fun tho?? I've never played the Premium only the Pro and don't wanna trade it later? Vance

I like the Death Star shot on my premium. I don’t find it frustrating at all.

#8702 4 years ago

I recently bought a SW Comic Premium and I love the Death Star lift ramp shot up to the Hyper Loop. It is harder to shoot up the Death Star lift ramp than the Pro, but man does it feel good when you hit it, and I don't find it that hard. I've even been able to backhand the lift ramp a few times. Also, during Hyper Loop Multiball it's fun trying to see how many balls you can get in the Hyper Loop. The best I've done is four balls. The Hyper Loop is a really cool feature/toy. I can't imagine playing SW without it. The only drawback is when the lift ramp is up, if you hit the Hoth shot, your ball will hit the back of the lift ramp and stop, then the lift ramp will drop and let the ball out before it rises again. That causes a brief pause in the action that you wouldn't encounter with the Pro, but I don't find it that bad at all. I think the benefit of the Hyper Loop outweighs it.

#8703 4 years ago

Go Premium , you will not be disappointed ... Death Star shot , hyperloop ... most amazing in all pinball , the machine rocks when you wake it up

#8704 4 years ago

I agree the prem/le is the way to go. The pro flows better and is easier but the prem/le is much funner and more gratifying. Hyperspace is one of the best shots in pinball.

#8705 4 years ago

One more vote for premium. Get the comic version. It is looking like it will be the smallest production run of any of them and looks pretty darn cool.

#8706 4 years ago
Quoted from BaggerVance:

Can anyone comment on this? I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on one. My distributor told me to get the Pro because the Death Star shot is so frustrating to hit consistently on the Premium. The cost is not an issue and I'd probably add some extras to the pro if I go that way. I hear the Hyper loop is so fun tho?? I've never played the Premium only the Pro and don't wanna trade it later? Vance

It's a fun game. The hyperloop shot is DIFFERENT, and you will not be able to make it reliably AT FIRST, but once you have a few dozen games on it, you should be able to hit it pretty consistently, if by no other means than by watching your right flipper and hitting it when the ball is almost at the tip.

Played SW Pro first and thought it royally sucked. Held onto that opinion until this year when I brought in a Premium just to make color brackets for it. Ended up liking the game a LOT (and finishing it). No question, if you're buying a Star Wars, Premium/LE all the way.

EDIT: That's more like it. I was waiting for my dingleberry thumbs down.

#8707 4 years ago

Thanks everyone... Seems like an easy decision!!!

#8708 4 years ago

Sounds like your distro has more pros than pres.

#8709 4 years ago

Hard to say? I wish he had an LE boxed up!! I didn't even know the hyper loop was the death star shot. I'm to much of a Star Wars fan to not get one..

#8710 4 years ago

There’s a hyperloop multiball where you feed more balls into the loop .. the more balls spinning in the loop rocks the machine ... destroying the Death Star is another shot/mode

#8711 4 years ago

I agree, go Premium. The ramp shot can be a little tricky but it’s not impossible. The whole accelerator/hyperspace feature is a cool toy, lots of fun, and I like how the wireforms look. There are of course some other goodies in Premium too. Been an owner for a little over a month now and still playing happily (and frustrated too) every day. It’s a tough machine.

#8712 4 years ago
Quoted from BaggerVance:

the Death Star shot is so frustrating

Baloney. Is a right shot but not frustrating it's actually THE shot in the game.

#8713 4 years ago

I am so excited!!! Yesterday I reached the Emperor for the 1st time and actually defeated him. What an amazing feeling. After a year of owning this Premium the family still loves it.

One question though, does anyone have experience with the LPM Ultimate Topper? The holograms look amazing and seem to be perfect for Star Wars. I would love to know your thoughts. Thanks for your help.

#8714 4 years ago
Quoted from BaggerVance:

Do not listen to this advice, the hyperloop is worth the price of admission.

#8715 4 years ago

I totally respect those that love the prem/LE, but I will say I adore my pro and have zero regrets and no urge to upgrade. You can't lose either way. If you have the extra money and do not mind spending it, go for it. But if not and a pro is all you can reasonable do, it's still an awesome game.

#8716 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I totally respect those that love the prem/LE, but I will say I adore my pro and have zero regrets and no urge to upgrade. You can't lose either way. If you have the extra money and do not mind spending it, go for it. But if not and a pro is all you can reasonable do, it's still an awesome game.

I agree. Personally I liked the cabinet art better on the Comic Pro, plus I don’t have an unlimited budget to work with. I added on my own Millennium Falcon mod and that was good enough for me.

I can’t speak to the difficulty of the DS shot on the premium, but I assume just like a lot of other things about this game, once you tweak a machine to be just right I assume the shot has to be doable.

I can also say that even on the Pro, without the hyper loop, making the left inner loop shot to hit the captive ball during Hyperspace Multiball is one of the best shots in the game. So satisfying.

#8717 4 years ago

I think the answer is no, but is there anyway to backup and restore saved High Scores from one SD card with code to another?

#8718 3 years ago

Anyone have a video link to the comic pro in action?

#8719 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Anyone have a video link to the comic pro in action?

Anything you’d like to see in particular? I can try to make one tomorrow.

#8720 3 years ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

Anything you’d like to see in particular? I can try to make one tomorrow.

Just want to see it in action. Just the promo video out there for it.

#8721 3 years ago

I had a pretty good game today defeated the emperor and was ready to face him for a second time but drained. The sad part about it was I qualified everything and only had to play one more planet multiball but I had a double drain during the planet multiball I was in . Ended up with a new GC so I guess it wasn’t a total loss. My ball one was a great start...extra balls were on(3ball setting).

04929B47-5AC3-4ACA-9ED7-1F0DFBD5F6EC.jpeg04929B47-5AC3-4ACA-9ED7-1F0DFBD5F6EC.jpeg66F3E7C1-AF69-444C-A8E6-61AFE7942E45.jpeg66F3E7C1-AF69-444C-A8E6-61AFE7942E45.jpeg
#8722 3 years ago

Man, the scores some of you guys are putting up are killing me.
I’ve got a long way to go on this game.

#8723 3 years ago

Does anyone know where to get a new set of Force target decals?

#8724 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Does anyone know where to get a new set of Force target decals?

I haven’t opened mine yet but you could check the goody bag stapled inside the cabinet (if it hasn’t been removed). I’d bet it has a set of those...

#8725 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Do not listen to this advice, the hyperloop is worth the price of admission.

I loved my pro. But if cost is no object get the upgraded version for sure!

#8726 3 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

I haven’t opened mine yet but you could check the goody bag stapled inside the cabinet (if it hasn’t been removed). I’d bet it has a set of those...

Yea I looked in it yesterday thought surely there would be a set but there were only some backup plastics no decals

#8727 3 years ago
Quoted from BaggerVance:

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on one. My distributor told me to get the Pro because the Death Star shot is so frustrating to hit consistently on the Premium. The cost is not an issue and I'd probably add some extras to the pro if I go that way. I hear the Hyper loop is so fun tho?? I've never played the Premium only the Pro and don't wanna trade it later? Vance

You've already had a lot of good responses and opinions. I'll chime in with one more, since I've had a Pro and an LE in a home environment.

Bought a Pro off route in April, 2019, fixed a few minor issues, cleaned it up, & played the heck out of it. Loved it. Even got to the Emperor once (didn't win). Still, I thought about the hyper loop & exploding Death Star, and thought someday I might get a Premium or LE. But I didn't really care as much for the Premium artwork.

In August 2019, someone on a local Facebook group mentioned that they were thinking about moving an LE. It was beautiful, had low plays, and was priced very fair. I sold my Pro in less than 2 weeks (covering cost of upgrade and repair parts, but not my "labor"), and bought the LE. Still play the heck out of it, and I made it to the Emperor and defeated him once.

Some thoughts:

• Hyper loop is very cool, especially when you can get 2-3 balls going.
  • Blowing up Death Star is a much bigger payoff. You really know when you've accomplished something.
  • I really like the original Pro and LE art. Not as much the Premium art. The Comic art is better in person than I thought it would be, but I prefer the original movie art. Of course, YMMV.
  • I'm not a toys guy - I prefer to see the playfield and ramps, because I can see balls in peripheral vision in multiball. But I really like the lighted Millenium Falcon (I didn't add anything else).
  • Both the Pro and LE caused me to improve my game. SW is fast and brutal. I have improved at making the shots that I aim for, and multiballs on other games seem to have have "slowed down" for me. I'm OK, maybe even "good" on games I have spent time on, but I'm nowhere near a great player.
  • The Death Star shot is harder on Premium/LE. Don't let others downplay this difficulty and say that you'll get used to it. It will remain difficult. But as others have said, the reward is great, so there's that.
  • Based on my reading and some experience, this game does need to be adjusted correctly, perhaps more so than others. And it probably must be fine-tuned more often than others. I'm guilty of not doing this, so I expect that part of my problem with the Death Star is setup. But even when I do try and clean, level, adjust, etc, I find that the Death Star shot is a bear.

Would I do anything differently?

• If I had a 20-pin game room, liked variety better than the top-end model of each game, and cost was a consideration, I would probably get a Pro.
  • Since I have a 4-pin game room, really like the Star Wars franchise (I was 12 when "Episode 4" came out, so this is in my wheelhouse) and do enjoy all of the Premium/LE components except the difficult Death Star shot, the LE will remain.
  • If a Premium/LE never showed up locally, I would have been happy with the Pro.
  • If I still had the Pro, I would probably still be scanning/waiting for a used LE locally, and might even consider a comic Premium. My advice to that version of myself would be to keep an eye out, but don't waste a lot of time, and don't overextend yourself if finances were a factor. Don't have "FOMO." The Pro is great.
#8728 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Yea I looked in it yesterday thought surely there would be a set but there were only some backup plastics no decals

Bummer... I’d hit up your distributor then. They should be able to get you a set (at a decent price) since the game is still available from stern.

#8729 3 years ago

I wanted to have some fun and try something different with my kids, so we set it to 10 ball play, no limit on extra balls, and the 3 of us took turns on one shared game to see if we could get to the Emperor.

We played a 25 minute game yesterday and had a ton of fun but kept failing on Lightsaber Duel, and wasn’t even close to Boba Fett (I only completed it successfully twice before).

We tried again today and crushed it. Started with Han and on ball one I completed all of Tatooine, Hoth, and all except for the final shot of Lightsaber Duel.

On my next ball I managed to complete Boba Fett.

We got to the Emperor and it was awesome. The actual animation is a little cheesy, but the UV glow flashers on my Pinstadium during the force lightning attack was the single coolest thing I’ve seen on the game so far.

#8730 3 years ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

You've already had a lot of good responses and opinions. I'll chime in with one more, since I've had a Pro and an LE in a home environment.
Bought a Pro off route in April, 2019, fixed a few minor issues, cleaned it up, & played the heck out of it. Loved it. Even got to the Emperor once (didn't win). Still, I thought about the hyper loop & exploding Death Star, and thought someday I might get a Premium or LE. But I didn't really care as much for the Premium artwork.
In August 2019, someone on a local Facebook group mentioned that they were thinking about moving an LE. It was beautiful, had low plays, and was priced very fair. I sold my Pro in less than 2 weeks (covering cost of upgrade and repair parts, but not my "labor"), and bought the LE. Still play the heck out of it, and I made it to the Emperor and defeated him once.
Some thoughts:

Hyper loop is very cool, especially when you can get 2-3 balls going.
Blowing up Death Star is a much bigger payoff. You really know when you've accomplished something.
I really like the original Pro and LE art. Not as much the Premium art. The Comic art is better in person than I thought it would be, but I prefer the original movie art. Of course, YMMV.
I'm not a toys guy - I prefer to see the playfield and ramps, because I can see balls in peripheral vision in multiball. But I really like the lighted Millenium Falcon (I didn't add anything else).
Both the Pro and LE caused me to improve my game. SW is fast and brutal. I have improved at making the shots that I aim for, and multiballs on other games seem to have have "slowed down" for me. I'm OK, maybe even "good" on games I have spent time on, but I'm nowhere near a great player.
The Death Star shot is harder on Premium/LE. Don't let others downplay this difficulty and say that you'll get used to it. It will remain difficult. But as others have said, the reward is great, so there's that.
Based on my reading and some experience, this game does need to be adjusted correctly, perhaps more so than others. And it probably must be fine-tuned more often than others. I'm guilty of not doing this, so I expect that part of my problem with the Death Star is setup. But even when I do try and clean, level, adjust, etc, I find that the Death Star shot is a bear.

Would I do anything differently?

If I had a 20-pin game room, liked variety better than the top-end model of each game, and cost was a consideration, I would probably get a Pro.
Since I have a 4-pin game room, really like the Star Wars franchise (I was 12 when "Episode 4" came out, so this is in my wheelhouse) and do enjoy all of the Premium/LE components except the difficult Death Star shot, the LE will remain.
If a Premium/LE never showed up locally, I would have been happy with the Pro.
If I still had the Pro, I would probably still be scanning/waiting for a used LE locally, and might even consider a comic Premium. My advice to that version of myself would be to keep an eye out, but don't waste a lot of time, and don't overextend yourself if finances were a factor. Don't have "FOMO." The Pro is great.

Thanks for all this info! Great points.
In the middle of going through the same process at the moment. And I am leaning towards a Premium/LE!

#8731 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Thanks for all this info! Great points.
In the middle of going through the same process at the moment. And I am leaning towards a Premium/LE!

I was in the same boat. Ended up ordering the Comic Premium after playing my brother in law’s SW Prem. Mine is due in the April shipment (due next week) so I can’t wait to officially join the SW club. A word of warning, the prices after this shipment are going up By another 10% (if buying NIB) due to the paltry exchange rate on our dollar.

#8732 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I had a pretty good game today defeated the emperor and was ready to face him for a second time but drained. The sad part about it was I qualified everything and only had to play one more planet multiball but I had a double drain during the planet multiball I was in . Ended up with a new GC so I guess it wasn’t a total loss. My ball one was a great start...extra balls were on(3ball setting).[quoted image][quoted image]

Jesus!!! Do you have rubber bands on the outlanes

#8733 3 years ago
Quoted from BaggerVance:

The hyperloop is pretty damn cool. I think the models in the premium are also nicer. Is it worth it? Think of it as fine art that you'll keep forever. If you plan on owning it forever, get the premium or you'll regret it. It's really nice. The hyperloop is definitely something I'd miss on my table if it wasn't there.

#8734 3 years ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

The hyperloop is pretty damn cool. I think the models in the premium are also nicer. Is it worth it? Think of it as fine art that you'll keep forever. If you plan on owning it forever, get the premium or you'll regret it. It's really nice. The hyperloop is definitely something I'd miss on my table if it wasn't there.

Also, the comic art is really freaking cool, that's the model I have. I think it's way better than original art, it just feels so much better to me. I'd also recommend buying the side art blades right off the bat, they make the playfield look so much more complete. It's dumb they didn't come factory installed.

#8735 3 years ago

I have the pro and am good with it. I believe it's easier to hit the Death Star shot, at least for me.

It's the key shot and honestly I need all the help I can get. I was able to play the premium but not much.

Last time played premium at Abt and didn't do very well.
Reading these posts most of you are much better players.

#8736 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Jesus!!! Do you have rubber bands on the outlanes

This pin has been in my lineup for a while so the shots are burned in my brain. I usually use Han when I want to get to the emperor the quick way because of how easy it is to get all the planet multiballs ready. I can also control the game pretty consistently because most the shots are safe when you backhand them. It also helps when you play a few hours a day because of this quarantine.

#8737 3 years ago

I have noticed that a lot of times when I make the hyperspace/ death star shot the ball won't stick, it will bounce off something and will roll back down the ramp. Not consistently but more often than it should. Shots that should count don't stick. Anyone else notice this? Are there any adjustments to help with it? (Premium table)

#8738 3 years ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

I have noticed that a lot of times when I make the hyperspace/ death star shot the ball won't stick, it will bounce off something and will roll back down the ramp. Not consistently but more often than it should. Shots that should count don't stick. Anyone else notice this? Are there any adjustments to help with it? (Premium table)

Make sure that your machine is level at 6.5. Pros have a lot more flexibility when it comes to pitch but SW Premiums/LEs should be set to 6.5.

Something that should help is that there is a nut just under the left side of the Death Star that holds the hyperspace wire-form in place. If you loosen that nut you can slightly lift the HS wire-form higher before tightening it, giving you more clearance when making the Death Start shot. That extra bit of clearance can help the ball make it all the way to the first magnet of the accelerator. But you should be careful not to bend anything.

Side note:
I've noticed a few people mention that they have been having issues with HS loops. I've recently also had a few issues with the HS loop, though since fixed. After 3000+ games I think my HS wire-form was ever so slightly moving more to the left of the DS and wasn't perfectly level (tilting slightly to the left of the DS). Recently I would only get 1 or 2 loops going before the ball would roll back down the DS ramp. I've since found that the Hyperspace wire-form's position left to right while entering the DS and remaining level is crucial in getting proper smooth Hyperspace loops going.
If you notice during HS loops that the ball doesn't always make it out to the accelerator exit diverter and rolls down the DS ramp then the hyperspace wire-form is most likely not feeding the ball smoothly to the first magnet of the accelerator. So you might have to play around with the wire-form while in the game's test menu, which is what I did. There is a test that you can feed the ball into the accelerator to see if the ball can go around 5 times. Loosen all the left side nuts that hold the Hyperspace wire-form in place and go testing while trying to find the sweet spot. Pass that test a few times and you're good to go. I did this about a week ago and it has fixed my HS looping issues.

#8739 3 years ago

Speaking from my own experience, I've tried adjusting the DS wireform to various heights but still see a somewhat annoying number of "rejections" where the shot appears to have plenty of power with which to get to the first magnet, but doesn't. The ramp itself doesn't appear to be bent in any way from impacts, and the looping is perfectly consistent as long as the ball makes it in the first place. I just haven't been able to find a position for the ramp that seems to have a positive impact on reducing rejections, only interference with the ball rolling back out if it's placed too low.

#8740 3 years ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

Star Wars is EXTREMELY sensitive to setup pitch and being level left to right. More than any Stern I've ever played. It has to be EXACTLY level left to right and the pitch at 6.5 to work well. Even a smidge off and the game plays noticibly crappier. Super tight tolerances.

#8741 3 years ago
Quoted from GeminiGuy:

Speaking from my own experience, I've tried adjusting the DS wireform to various heights but still see a somewhat annoying number of "rejections" where the shot appears to have plenty of power with which to get to the first magnet, but doesn't. The ramp itself doesn't appear to be bent in any way from impacts, and the looping is perfectly consistent as long as the ball makes it in the first place. I just haven't been able to find a position for the ramp that seems to have a positive impact on reducing rejections, only interference with the ball rolling back out if it's placed too low.

Along with trying to increase the height of the HS wire-form via the bottom left DS nut, I also early on added an extra washer under each nut that holds the HS loop up on the left side, further increasing its height. That made an instant impact for me, it lowered the rejections significantly. Rejections are still there but it's way more fair now than it was on day 1. Though... this might have contributed to my recent issues with the HS loop, so it's a bit of a juggling act, but then again that was after almost 2 years of play so that's probably to be expected. There will always be some fine tuning going on.

#8742 3 years ago

Just unboxed my premium and the hyperspace fork ramp is not going below the playfield enough when in the down position. Balls are getting stuck behind it and will not clear even after ball search. Is there an easy fix for this? I’m sure it’s been addressed already in this thread but I was unable to find the answer. Thanks.
Also, is there a mystery eject power setting or adjustment I can make for the balls going SDTM from that kick out?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8743 3 years ago

Yes, you can adjust the scoop power and even put a ball save on it just in case.

#8744 3 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Yes, you can adjust the scoop power and even put a ball save on it just in case.

Thanks! I must have missed it in the settings. I’ll check again.

#8745 3 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Just unboxed my premium and the hyperspace fork ramp is not going below the playfield enough when in the down position. Balls are getting stuck behind it and will not clear even after ball search. Is there an easy fix for this? I’m sure it’s been addressed already in this thread but I was unable to find the answer. Thanks.
Also, is there a mystery eject power setting or adjustment I can make for the balls going SDTM from that kick out?[quoted image]

There is a setting for the eject power. Lowering it will generally make the ball go the right flipper. It's supposed to go to the left. There are postings in here where you can carefully tweek the ball guide so the ball will go to the correct side and still have a powerful eject .

#8746 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

There is a setting for the eject power. Lowering it will generally make the ball go the right flipper. It's supposed to go to the left. There are postings in here where you can carefully tweek the ball guide so the ball will go to the correct side and still have a powerful eject .

Thanks. Got the right eject worked out.

#8747 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Star Wars is EXTREMELY sensitive to setup pitch and being level left to right. More than any Stern I've ever played. It has to be EXACTLY level left to right and the pitch at 6.5 to work well. Even a smidge off and the game plays noticibly crappier. Super tight tolerances.

I noticed my playfield is warped just a hair to the right. You can tell when the glass is off, and you can press down the playfield, the left is slightly raised. I never bothered, since this helps balls not go straight down the middle, but is this an issue? I bought this new in box, it should be under warranty if that's an issue.

#8748 3 years ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

I noticed my playfield is warped just a hair to the right. You can tell when the glass is off, and you can press down the playfield, the left is slightly raised. I never bothered, since this helps balls not go straight down the middle, but is this an issue? I bought this new in box, it should be under warranty if that's an issue.

Are you in a humid area? Is it in the garage, or a temp controlled environment. Wood reacts to the environment. It may not have left the factory that way.

That said, depending on how bad the warping is, you MAY be able to get it replaced, but Stern has denied some pretty bad warped PFs in the past, so help from your distributor may be needed if they also deem it bad enough to make a claim. It would be a good thing to discuss with your distributor if it's bad enough.

#8749 3 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Balls are getting stuck behind it and will not clear even after ball search. Is there an easy fix for this?

My recollection either from this thread or the LE “problems” thread is that the microswitches under the playfield that are triggered by the cam position can be adjusted to change the exact point at which the motor stops in each of the three ramp positions.

#8750 3 years ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

I noticed my playfield is warped just a hair to the right.

I had a similar problem when the game first arrived after about 10 days of shipping. It diminished significantly after about two weeks of it getting acclimated in my house to the point where it’s no longer bad enough to worry about, though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 15,047 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/175?hl=arcadebar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.