20230222_084649 (resized).jpg
20230222_085316 (resized).jpg
20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 14,971 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 300.
#7201 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

[quoted image]
This table shows what each shot activates. Example: From the
top, shooting the LO starts a hurry-up, activating the LL and the
LR for 5 seconds and making those shots light up as Light Blue.
Then shooting the LL or LR within the hurry-up completes a combo,
while also activating other shots as Light Blue, so you can
continue to chain combos.

Thank you for the chart. Do you know if they have to be completed in a given order? Also, i'm assuming they happen outside of the planet modes. Is that a correct assumption?

#7202 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

Speaking of multipliers... I've gone through every mission and worked out which shots are multiplied and which shots are not... This might surprise.

From preliminary testing:

R2D2 missions: 24 of 26 shots - 92.3%
Leia missions: 26 of 35 shots - 74.3%
Han missions: 17 of 26 shots - 65.4%
Luke missions: 11 of 40 shots - 27.5%

Whoa. The Force is strong with this one.

#7203 4 years ago

What do combos award exactly, besides lighting white shots?

#7204 4 years ago

Shooting the white shots is how you start escape from Boba Fett.

#7205 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

SW Pro has more flexibility on pitch too it seems. Sterns typically play great at 6.8. I found a happy medium at 7.0 for SW.

The premium has more cheap drains so that’s probably not a good substitute. I’d say increase the pitch as @jediturtle suggested. The other thing is knowledge of rules and missions. Once you start learning what shots and combos are needed for each mission, the game really starts to open up. Also, turn mission stacking off - the game is a hot mess when you have 2 missions running and no idea what to do in either of them. Lastly, When you’re picking missions, be sure to look at the insert matrix on the playfield, not the display. This makes it easier to remember and progress.

Thanks Jedi and eskay . I will try the pitch. I did read the rules and watch the tutorials but we don’t play a game long enough to do much

#7206 4 years ago

Doesn't anyone sell a white rubber ring kit ? Never cared for the black.

#7207 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Thanks Jedi and eskay . I will try the pitch. I did read the rules and watch the tutorials but we don’t play a game long enough to do much

Also try pulling the outlane posts to minimum position. That’ll help a lot especially for this game. SW can be a brutally tough game but when you get into a groove, it’s amazing.

#7208 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Also try pulling the outlane posts to minimum position. That’ll help a lot especially for this game. SW can be a brutally tough game but when you get into a groove, it’s amazing.

I did that right away and put it flat because I wanted my family to hopefully like it. We didn’t enjoy it a bunch in the arcade but I thought I could get it to play better than the arcades.

I have it at around 6.5 now so I’ll play some games on it tonight. I really liked adding the mods though. That was a lot of fun looking and trying different things. Probably my favorite part of it so I hope I can get it to play well and don’t have to sell

#7209 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I did that right away and put it flat because I wanted my family to hopefully like it. We didn’t enjoy it a bunch in the arcade but I thought I could get it to play better than the arcades.
I have it at around 6.5 now so I’ll play some games on it tonight. I really liked adding the mods though. That was a lot of fun looking and trying different things. Probably my favorite part of it so I hope I can get it to play well and don’t have to sell

This pin was completely kicking my ass for the better part of a year. I didn't like the code for a few reasons: I wasn't getting far enough into the game to realize how good the code was because it was kicking my ass, and I didn't have a good understanding of the rules and strategy to make the most of completing the modes. I was of the opinion that the fairly deep code did not match well to the brutality of the pin.

Finally took the time to try and dial the pin in, which involved a lot of adjustments regarding pitch. I was all over the place, from 7.0 to 7.2 to 6.5 to 6.8 and finally settling around 6.6. I have a fairly loose tilt too. I had been playing with stacking on for quite awhile, but just recently turned stacking off and found myself really enjoying the modes more since you can concentrate on each individual mode. I thought no way would I get to battle the Emperor with stacking off and I would never beat my prior high score of 12 billion, but then, today, I did this (defeated the Emperor and was 3 missions away from getting back to Emperor with my second character. This is one of my most epic games on any pin in a couple of years):
IMG_3687 (resized).jpegIMG_3687 (resized).jpeg

#7210 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I did that right away and put it flat because I wanted my family to hopefully like it.

By the way, putting the pin flat can actually make it harder, so definitely play around with the pitch.

#7211 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I recommend clears from Titan. They look great on this

#7212 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

By the way, putting the pin flat can actually make it harder, so definitely play around with the pitch.

Thanks, I don’t see me ever getting a score that high but I did add these rubbers to the posts to stop some of the quick side drains and played with the pitch. Had a very fun game. Going to play a couple more times and if I can keep getting more good games plus the family does too I will take it off the market. So much to this pin. It’s was a lot of fun to play more than 30 seconds

9DB1D850-A73A-457C-A94C-460A80B1BABE (resized).jpeg9DB1D850-A73A-457C-A94C-460A80B1BABE (resized).jpegE6D3A156-79A3-444A-95EF-A553D37C7AEC (resized).jpegE6D3A156-79A3-444A-95EF-A553D37C7AEC (resized).jpegFAAE6726-7CED-4D40-B78C-BD1C3FEE413B (resized).jpegFAAE6726-7CED-4D40-B78C-BD1C3FEE413B (resized).jpeg
#7213 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

What do combos award exactly, besides lighting white shots?

I still haven't looked to deeply into it yet, it's on a list lol. But the last time I checked the shots do get multiplied. I was in Leia's unique mission in Hoth 3 and was trying the simplest combo in the game, RL into LR (Hoth into Endor) and I kept repeating it with the multiplier on and off and the combo shot would award more points as I went on.

(I don't think combo shots start off in the 1mil range, most likely I performed combo shots prior to entering the mission and boosted the points up a notch)
Shot 1: 1,115,000 off
Shot 2: 2,870,000 on 2x

Shot 3: 1,917,000 off
Shot 4: 4,000,000 on 2x

Shot 5: 2,800,000 off
Shot 6: 7,000,000 on 2x

Maybe with the glass off I was performing the combos too fast and they are on some sort of points hurry up because 7mil at 2x looks like a lot of points for a simple combo. Maybe there is a cap so it can't be exploited. If I find out I'll post the results.

#7214 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Just pull up the manual and add the rings you need to your cart. It's cheaper than the kits that I have seen and you can stock some extra for breakables or the more used rubbers like slingshots. I prefer perfect play silicone over any other brand if you are going away from standard rubber. They play the closest to original rubber than anything else I have tried.

https://www.pinballlife.com/perfectplay-colored-silicone-rubber-rings.html

#7215 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This pin was completely kicking my ass for the better part of a year.
Finally took the time to try and dial the pin in, which involved a lot of adjustments regarding pitch. I was all over the place, from 7.0 to 7.2 to 6.5 to 6.8 and finally settling around 6.6. I have a fairly loose tilt too. I had been playing with stacking on for quite awhile, but just recently turned stacking off and found myself really enjoying the modes more since you can concentrate on each individual mode. This is one of my most epic games on any pin in a couple of years):
[quoted image]

I know the feeling
On the fist month I was almost giving up on it, and them took the time to do the necessary adjustments to make it enjoyable and if it did not work I would trade for something else. It is very sensitive to adjustments, much different them any other pin I every owned.
- Pitch to 6.5
- Bend the metal on the exit next to Right scoop to avoid STDM return
- Adjust the inner loop to reduce STDM
- Loose the tilt a bit
- when recently waxed I play with the coil adjustment on soft, them back to normal with a couple of says of playing.
- removed perfect play silicon on the flippers and added titan

It is a completely different pin right now, still Brutal but "enjoyable brutal" Got to 9 bi and it is my go to pin for a faster and shorter game.

#7216 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And with star wars you get a lot of airballs with pitch on less them 6.5

#7217 4 years ago

I finally got a digital level and the pitch on mine was 7.5°, those bubble levels on the shooter lane are garbage.
Set the pitch to around 6.7° and beat the emperor in the first half hour.

#7218 4 years ago

On tie fighter assault mode, when smashin for tie fighters what do the flashing red arrows do on the ramps? I can usually hit one ramp but very seldom have a chance to hit the 2nd during the mode.

#7219 4 years ago

Hoochoo question on Luke's benefit... this is what is documented in the Rulesheet wiki at Tilt forums: "Luke (Increased scoring during Lightsaber Duel and can “use the Force” once per ball in play to add a ball during Multiball modes)"

Does this mean that once per ball, Luke can add-a-ball to mission multiballs **in addition to** the normal add-a-ball that's available to all characters?

For the Luke-Specific AAB, do you press & hold the action button like the other AAB, even when it's not lit Orange in color?

Thanks again for the in-depth analysis and sharing what you've learned.
The early-game scoring logic on lite mode shots makes soooooo much more sense now.

#7220 4 years ago

That line in the rulesheet can't be accurate, unless everyone is missing something major. All heroes can gain an Add-a-ball in planet mini-wizard modes by shooting the FORCE targets 5 times, it's not Luke specific. It looks like a recent edit (is everyone allowed to edit it? how does that work exactly?).

I copied and pasted the rulesheet in note pad about 6 months ago and it just says: Luke: "Good with the Force" (Increased scoring during Lightsaber Duel). And that is accurate. Shooting the FORCE targets during LSD adds value to all your blue shots in that mode and Luke starts with double the normal value.

#7221 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

That line in the rulesheet can't be accurate, unless everyone is missing something major. All heroes can gain an Add-a-ball in planet mini-wizard modes by shooting the FORCE targets 5 times, it's not Luke specific. It looks like a recent edit (is everyone allowed to edit it? how does that work exactly?).

Thanks. That's what I thought, too.
You can view edit history on Tilt wiki pages by clicking on the green "pencil in a square" icon in the upper right corner of the very first post.

#7222 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Pitch at 6.5 is what most have had success here and is recommended by Steve Ritchie himself.
Left outlane drains: Don't use the pitch to help this, adjust the right lane guide on the shooter lane to the appropriate spot. Fairly easy on a Premium/LE, just remove the plastic to the right of the metal lane guide and loosen the 1/4" head screw. It may take a few iterations to get it right, even a 1/16" movement make a big difference. Let it autoplunge numerous times with the glass off to get it right, then fully tighten and replace the plastic.
Keep in mind that the autoplunge power can vary sometimes, so even this is not 100%, but still a big improvement.
Airballs on the loop diverter happen at all pitch settings, it's a timing issue between the magnets firing in sync with the diverter coils. Hopefully Dwight can figure out a software fix for it soon.

For left out lane drains... What direction should the right lane guide be adjusted to?

#7223 4 years ago

@hoochoo
Help me understand the math of the Lite Endor shot shown here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/423806480?t=06h30m41s

- the LCD screen shows an award of 45M (which I presume is 5M x 9 for the 9x shot multiplier).
- However, the player's score jumps from 206M to 337M on that one shot, which is approximately 3 times the value of 45M, suggesting that the player is getting a 3x buff from the Leia character benefit.

Or am I totally off in my analysis?

#7224 4 years ago

Outside of having a chat with Dwight, I don't think I'll know every nuance the scoring has to offer any time soon. But I'm confident it's not Leia's special ability because Luke gets very similar results. Leia's +3x in planet multiballs doesn't bleed into any other part of her scoring. If you unlock all the planets with both Luke and Leia you will find that they get the same score give or take a million points, with multipliers on or off.

If you have access to a SW pin, unlock all the missions manually with both Luke and Leia with the exact same order of shots and multiplier (on for all shots or off) and you should confirm that Leia's +3x special ability doesn't work outside of a mini-wizard mode.

In my early game scoring post, the only time I got really into the figures was for unlocking the DS with Leia with and without multipliers; that was to show that multipliers work on the first two shots. Things get more complex as you unlock more planets. The rules I outlined still work, first 2 shots use your multiplier and there is a snowball effect with awarding points when unlocking more planets etc but the way the points are totaled can make your head spin. Is the red score already multiplied? Yes, as you unlock more planets, seems so. Does the red score get multiplied again after that? Maybe yes but it doesn't look like it's related to your current multiplier, but whatever is happening it's not unique to Leia, Luke has it too and then Han and R2-D2 to a lesser degree.

Your observation that the red score was multiplied by about 3 is what I've noticed too in later planet unlocking, Luke has a similar additional 3x going on, while Han and R2-D2 have something closer to a 2x. It all comes back to compensation; Luke and Leia are awarded more points for unlocking planets than Han and R2 because they have more missions.

#7225 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

Outside of having a chat with Dwight, I don't think I'll know every nuance the scoring has to offer any time soon.

Hehehe... I'm not sure if Dwight will even fully comprehend all the nuances of the scoring in his code.
Because of building things so complex, it's difficult to anticipate and keep track of all the interaction factors.

Quoted from Hoochoo:

Your observation that the red score was multiplied by about 3 is what I've noticed too in later planet unlocking, Luke has a similar additional 3x going on, while Han and R2-D2 have something closer to a 2x. It all comes back to compensation; Luke and Leia are awarded more points for unlocking planets than Han and R2 because they have more missions

Good enough explanation for me, and a good point that Luke seems to enjoy the same level of mysterious balancing benefit. I noticed the same once when I played as Luke (I can only play SW on location -- I don't own one), but couldn't do glass-off testing with careful notes.
I find it amusing (frustrating?) that these weird-and-not-fully-understood -- nor published -- multipliers on planet unlocking shots end up being of seemingly greater value than mode shots and even planet multiball jackpots.

Do you already have documented somewhere else what the typical base value scoring is for some of the Planet Multiballs?

#7226 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Do you already have documented somewhere else what the typical base value scoring is for some of the Planet Multiballs?

Not yet, but i'd love to do that and individual missions next.

#7227 4 years ago

How does the end of the ball bonus multiplier work? I not sure how I got the multiplier values.

#7228 4 years ago

Things that can increase your bonus multiplier:

The 3-Bank skill shot
Completing the top rollovers
Mystery award
Random pop bumper award
Choose your path option

The end of ball bonus takes into account:

Base Bonus (Not sure on what percentage of your score this is based on)
Tie Fighters
Missions Completed
Jedi Rank
Victory MB Medals
...I may be missing something here.

#7229 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This pin was completely kicking my ass for the better part of a year. I didn't like the code for a few reasons: I wasn't getting far enough into the game to realize how good the code was because it was kicking my ass, and I didn't have a good understanding of the rules and strategy to make the most of completing the modes. I was of the opinion that the fairly deep code did not match well to the brutality of the pin.
Finally took the time to try and dial the pin in, which involved a lot of adjustments regarding pitch. I was all over the place, from 7.0 to 7.2 to 6.5 to 6.8 and finally settling around 6.6. I have a fairly loose tilt too. I had been playing with stacking on for quite awhile, but just recently turned stacking off and found myself really enjoying the modes more since you can concentrate on each individual mode. I thought no way would I get to battle the Emperor with stacking off and I would never beat my prior high score of 12 billion, but then, today, I did this (defeated the Emperor and was 3 missions away from getting back to Emperor with my second character. This is one of my most epic games on any pin in a couple of years):
[quoted image]

Amazing score! I have to say thank you for posting this. I know lots of others here have said to put pitch to 6.5. I assumed mine was in the ball park. Finally got a digital level and found it at 5.5. I could not back hand the Death Star on my premium. Did exactly what you said here and spent lots of time to make sure the game is absolutly level side to side and at 6.5. Incidently the factory bubble level is exactly in the middle on my game at 6.5 deg. What a change! I have had my game about 1.5 years at the wrong pitch with stacking off too. I am getting way farther now and less cheap side to side drains. Once in awhile the mystery scoop sends ball SDTM but ball save kicks it back in. Which flipper should the ball land on from the scoop? I thought with stacking off I would never get to Emperor but now I have real hope. I completed 3 planet MB's and got close on the last(D.S.) which had no missions spotted. I still have not been able to backhand D.S. How do you guys do it? Does the ball have to have some momentum on the left flipper? Another question: Is what people here call battle the Emperor the same thing as Jedi multiball? Anyway game is way more enjoyable right now. No question for me stacking off is the way to go. This game is always challenging but what a blast. I totally understand the love/hate thing people talk about with Star Wars. I had some times I considered selling it for something less frustrating. This game really rewards you when it is set up proper and you start to understand the complex rules.

#7230 4 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Amazing score! I have to say thank you for posting this. I know lots of others here have said to put pitch to 6.5. I assumed mine was in the ball park. Finally got a digital level and found it at 5.5. I could not back hand the Death Star on my premium. Did exactly what you said here and spent lots of time to make sure the game is absolutly level side to side and at 6.5. Incidently the factory bubble level is exactly in the middle on my game at 6.5 deg. What a change! I have had my game about 1.5 years at the wrong pitch with stacking off too. I am getting way farther now and less cheap side to side drains. Once in awhile the mystery scoop sends ball SDTM but ball save kicks it back in. Which flipper should the ball land on from the scoop? I thought with stacking off I would never get to Emperor but now I have real hope. I completed 3 planet MB's and got close on the last(D.S.) which had no missions spotted. I still have not been able to backhand D.S. How do you guys do it? Does the ball have to have some momentum on the left flipper? Another question: Is what people here call battle the Emperor the same thing as Jedi multiball? Anyway game is way more enjoyable right now. No question for me stacking off is the way to go. This game is always challenging but what a blast. I totally understand the love/hate thing people talk about with Star Wars. I had some times I considered selling it for something less frustrating. This game really rewards you when it is set up proper and you start to understand the complex rules.

Where was your bubble when it was at 5.5 ?

#7231 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Where was your bubble when it was at 5.5 ?

Good question. Thats whats strange. Since I had no digital level I originally set up the game by the factory playfield level centering the bubble between the lines. Sometime later I noticed the bubble had drifted down. The game never gets moved and sits in exactly the same place on carpet. Leg nuts were locked in place too. I wonder now if the playfield was not all the way down completely when I initially setup the game. It could have changed after I lifted the playfield for something and then re-seated it. Anyway its dead center now and my digital level indicates 6.5 exactly.

#7232 4 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Good question. Thats whats strange. Since I had no digital level I originally set up the game by the factory playfield level centering the bubble between the lines. Sometime later I noticed the bubble had drifted down. The game never gets moved and sits in exactly the same place on carpet. Leg nuts were locked in place too. I wonder now if the playfield was not all the way down completely when I initially setup the game. It could have changed after I lifted the playfield for something and then re-seated it. Anyway its dead center now and my digital level indicates 6.5 exactly.

Depending on the type of carpet, it could have just settled in. Backside is heavier than the front (oh my), so it could have sank further down. Not sure that could account for a full degree difference, but maybe.

#7233 4 years ago

The difference between 5.5 degrees pitch and 6.5 degrees is huge.

#7234 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The difference between 5.5 degrees pitch and 6.5 degrees is huge.

That’s what she said! oh wait, you said degrees....

#7235 4 years ago

You know what I'd like to see added for High Score tables? A champion for the fastest person to Escape Boba Fett. This would be like LotR for destroying the ring.

I escaped Boba Fett in about 6 seconds a few times recently. The shots can flow extremely well one after the other, and hitting them in perfect succession like that is very satisfying.

#7236 4 years ago

How do you get extra balls also got 3 balls in the hyper loop pretty cool

#7237 4 years ago
Quoted from Jpp718:

How do you get extra balls

Extra Balls:

1) Complete 5 missions.
2) Destroy 90 TIE Fighters. (100 on some machines, check your settings to see if they are set to default)
3) TIE Fighter 3-Bank mini game: Find the Advanced TIE fighter on the mini-display; keep shooting it to reveal a pinball (limit of one per game).
4) Pop Bumper reward (Random).
5) Mystery reward (Random. I don't know why but I've only gotten it maybe once or twice since owning the machine! Just bad luck?)
6) Starting Jedi MB aka: 'Defeat the Emperor'.

#7238 4 years ago

I'm starting to notice an increase is drains from the horseshoe (right side), so I guess it's time to make some adjustments. Where should the ball be heading when exiting out of both sides of this inner orbit?

Thanks.

#7239 4 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

I'm starting to notice an increase is drains from the horseshoe (right side), so I guess it's time to make some adjustments. Where should the ball be heading when exiting out of both sides of this inner orbit?
Thanks.

Coming out of the right horsshoe it goes to the back half of the right flipper sometimes the sling coming out of the left Horshoe goes to the bottom half of the left flipper

#7240 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

Extra Balls:
1) Complete 5 missions.
2) Destroy 90 TIE Fighters. (100 on some machines, check your settings to see if they are set to default)
3) TIE Fighter 3-Bank mini game: Find the Advanced TIE fighter on the mini-display; keep shooting it to reveal a pinball (limit of one per game).
5) Mystery reward (Random. I don't know why but I've only gotten it maybe once or twice since owning the machine! Just bad luck?)

Is this everything? I know you can also set replay award and special award to extra ball. I like to do this on home games. I think it's especially fair on this game when mode stacking is set to off.

#7241 4 years ago

Getting there...learning the modes and rules. Moved the outlane posts in.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#7242 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

I dont think I know this one and would like to understand it better. This is when you shoot the TIE fighters?

#7243 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I dont think I know this one and would like to understand it better. This is when you shoot the TIE fighters?

I have a more detailed description about it in this post from a few months back:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/126#post-4765153

Quoted from PlayPin:

Is this everything? I know you can also set replay award and special award to extra ball. I like to do this on home games. I think it's especially fair on this game when mode stacking is set to off.

That's everything on default. Manually yes, you can set replay award and special award to give you an extra ball. Also I think there is a setting that you can change to increase the chances of an extra ball being awarded randomly. IIRC the default setting is 20% or 25% and in the first few months of owning the machine I had it set higher for a brief period of time.

#7244 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoochoo:

Extra Balls:
1) Complete 5 missions.

Thanks last ? What do the rollovers in the lanes do

#7245 4 years ago
Quoted from Jpp718:

Which lanes?

#7246 4 years ago
Quoted from Jpp718:

The top rollovers when complete add +1 multiplier to your end of ball bonus.

And lighting up all 4 of the inlanes/outlanes advances the Hypersapce hurry-up value. I believe on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th completion (I've yet to test it to know for sure) it relights the yellow arrows on the left orbit and right ramp to start the HS hurry-up if they are not already lit.

#7247 4 years ago

I just put the premium translite in my pro, so now I have this available. If anyone is interested, give me an offer. Not sure what these go for.
It stuck at the top, so small line missing but is covered with frame.

20190524_111721 (resized).jpg20190524_111721 (resized).jpg20190524_111729 (resized).jpg20190524_111729 (resized).jpg
#7248 4 years ago

major bugs, we need a new code update.

i updated mine from an older code to the latest code a week ago. i had never seen this bug in the older coe.

i have experience 2-3 times where i have closed out 1, 2, or 3 planets and there is nothing lit or available to advance to the next planet(s) or missions. really weird, all i could do was drain out the ball as i couldn't advance them. anyone else experience this? code is 1.05.

#7249 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

major bugs, we need a new code update.
i updated mine from an older code to the latest code a week ago. i had never seen this bug in the older coe.
i have experience 2-3 times where i have closed out 1, 2, or 3 planets and there is nothing lit or available to advance to the next planet(s) or missions. really weird, all i could do was drain out the ball as i couldn't advance them. anyone else experience this? code is 1.05.

A video or photo of this would be helpful.

#7250 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

A video or photo of this would be helpful.

yeah, i suppose when it happens again i will try to record it. there are just no available shots lit to start or advance planets and missions. seems that maybe i broke the code as i was stacking tie fighter and hyperspace multiballs on top of victory mbs possibly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
7,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Union, KY
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 14,971 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 300.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/145?hl=jlatko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.