IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg
sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1440 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 301.
#7101 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

For sure, the hurry ups shouldn't take dominance over an entire mode. Play the initial sound then dump it on the small screen.
The other thing that sucks about the muted sounds is that in all of the chaos they are your best bet for knowing how far through the mode you are.

Love the idea of the hurry-ups going to the small screen whenever there is a mode active! It seems a bit underutilized right now, and with so much LCD real estate between the two screens, it should be easy to show all the useful information at once.

#7102 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Make sure the leafs are properly spaced on the standup target

do i need to bend the leaf(s) in some way?

#7103 4 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Do you plan on having a version available that has better mixing of the current sounds? I looked at your Facebook and it seemed like everything is geared toward custom music.

That's right, Pinball MIX specializes in mixing your favorite music into your favorite machine. Not just throwing songs in ... but professionally cutting and leveling them for an overall enhanced experience with your game. Think of it as the audio version of Color DMD.

I am about to launch a series of short videos to Demo what can be done. All on Star Wars. Keep an eye on the main Pinball MIX thread today to catch all of them.

Here is one for Luke's ENDOR 2 and a teaser of Boba (including boosted audio for video clips):

#7104 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

That's right, Pinball MIX specializes in mixing your favorite music into your favorite machine. Not just throwing songs in ... but professionally cutting and leveling them for an overall enhanced experience with your game. Think of it as the audio version of Color DMD.
I am about to launch a series of short videos to Demo what can be done. All on Star Wars. Keep an eye on the main Pinball MIX thread today to catch all of them.
Here is one for Luke's ENDOR 2 and a teaser of Boba (including boosted audio for video clips):

Is that carnival music in the background on the original? I have never noticed it.

#7105 4 years ago

The Halloween music killed it for me. LOL

#7106 4 years ago

What is that pssst sound supposed to be? I find that callout annoying and I have no idea what the pont of it is.

#7107 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Is that carnival music in the background on the original? I have never noticed it.

The music in the Luke vs Vader demo is a song called Castle Walls by Styx(70's rock band). I actually thought it was pretty interesting and fit kind of well. I would like to hear it with the music from the movie(Empire Strikes Back) though. I can't even remember right now what Stern used for this. In any case some interesting things are possible with PinballMIX.

#7108 4 years ago

I’d like to see all the music from the movies integrated properly into the modes for theatrical accuracy.

Could be really incredible

#7109 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

Pinball MIX can tackle this. PM or visit PinballMIX.com for more info. And yes ... there are some Epic moments hiding in that machine!

I am very interested in knowing more about how to order from you. Tried looking at your page but Facebook wants me to log in before showing me anything. Sorry, I don't do Facebook. Do you have another way to view the information about this?

#7110 4 years ago

The Endor victory multiball should play Yub Nub.

#7111 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’d like to see all the music from the movies integrated properly into the modes for theatrical accuracy.
Could be really incredible

I think a lot of people would be interested in this. Not to mention fixing the muted voices during all missions. Not all missions or call outs have a problem. It certainly is obvious when you hear one though. Maybe we should start making a list of the missions and call outs that are muted.

#7112 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

I think the music from the huge space battle during the end of Return of the Jedi would be more appropriate. If you are serious about this though PinballMIX obviously can do that for you. I think most people feel the teddy bear stuff got a little out of control in ROJ. The space battle and simultaneous battle between Luke, Vader, and the Emperor totally redeemed it though.

#7113 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

So happy to rejoin the club after six months away. Selling was a near instant regret.

Did the same thing, welcome back!

#7114 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Quoted from PlayPin:

I think the music from the huge space battle during the end of Return of the Jedi would be more appropriate. If you are serious about this though PinballMIX obviously can do that for you. I think most people feel the teddy bear stuff got a little out of control in ROJ. The space battle and simultaneous battle between Luke, Vader, and the Emperor totally redeemed it though.

Hold on to your hats people ... you will be pleasantly surprised this evening.

I just got back from grabbing the kids from daycare, eatin' some pizza, and now time for baths and bedtime routine.

I wish I may ... I wish I might ... I wish for some cool Star Wars videos tonight ...

#7115 4 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

I think a lot of people would be interested in this. Not to mention fixing the muted voices during all missions. Not all missions or call outs have a problem. It certainly is obvious when you hear one though. Maybe we should start making a list of the missions and call outs that are muted.

If he does this I will be buying without a doubt.

#7116 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If he does this I will be buying without a doubt.

#7117 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballRockDude:

At a crossroads so I am close to purchasing a Star Wars pro but there are a few things getting in the way. I am a Star Wars fan and a Kiss fan Kiss is my other pin so theme is important if I am going to own a pin it does need to play well. Here is what I struggle with. Star Wars has a bit of a bad rap. I have only played it with early code. Everyone I know has sold theirs. So when I consider that it’s hard to just pull the trigger. I have room for at most three pins Kiss is going no where. I want a space for an older solid state so that leaves one open space for Star Wars or something else. I have played most modern Sterns and keep coming back to Star Wars even with what I look at as a few negatives. So opinions what is it that pushes Star Wars into the own category?

Star Wars is definitely a mixed bag here on Pinside. I believe this comes down to a few things:

1. Sparse play field. People still cant accept the fact that this was designed by Steve Ritchie and the intent of this design was to make it his fastest pin ever, and he achieved that. The game can be overly brutal and the vocal minority speak up any chance they get to hammer this game because of it. But, IMO that’s what makes it a great HUO game.

2. Unorthodox ruleset. The rules are not intuitive, plain and simple. And while it’s cool to look at, The display is not used very well from a players perspective. A lot of people don’t give this game the necessary time of day because of what i said above in item 1, the brutality of the pin. So a lot of people just don’t want to learn the game on their dime. Once i understood all the missions, the game took off in a big way, and i love the ruleset on this beast.

3. This is probably the biggie; Mission Stacking is defaulted ON. With mission stacking on, people are even more confused as to what’s going on; and not only that, the theme integration is horrible with stacking on. However, now that i understand and ‘get’ the game and the objectives, it makes all the sense in the world to have stacking on from a players perspective.

That all said; i turned stacking off tonight on my SW which i do from time to time and i absolutely love it! With stacking off, the theme immersion really comes to life and i feel like I’m apart of the Star Wars universe battling Vader, the empower, stormtroopers, Boba Fett, etc...

All in all. SW isn’t a ‘total package’ game like IMDN, BM66, or DP. But man, what it offers is a blast, and a great addition to my lineup. Despite the love/hate relationship i have with SW - i’d Put it in my top 5 sterns.

#7118 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

2. Unorthodox ruleset. The rules are not intuitive, plain and simple. And while it’s cool to look at, The display is not used very well from a players perspective. A lot of people don’t give this game the necessary time of day because of what i said above in item 1, the brutality of the pin. So a lot of people just don’t want to learn the game on their dime. Once i understood all the missions, the game took off in a big way, and i love the ruleset on this beast.

I think they're actually pretty intuitive, really. The issue is just that they're completely different from any other modern Stern.

#7119 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I think they're actually pretty intuitive, really. The issue is just that they're completely different from any other modern Stern.

I agree the rules are intuitive. What people don't like is moving the multiplier around. I think its pretty damn cool. It adds a very unique element to the game that isn't implemented this way in any other game.

#7120 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Not the Multiball ... but here you go:

#7121 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

Not the Multiball ... but here you go:

Yub Nub. Wow that's a terrible song to put in a pinball machine. Goes to show you that all ideas are not great ideas.

#7122 4 years ago

Don’t like the video game sounds for the video mode.

I know the stock audio has some authentic Star Wars music and some generic similar sounding stuff.

What modes/missions need real Star Wars music to be added to be more original to the trilogy movies?

#7123 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I know the stock audio has some authentic Star Wars music and some generic similar sounding stuff.
What modes/missions need real Star Wars music to be added to be more original to the trilogy movies?

I don't really think so. Some of the original movie score is pretty slow paced and doesn't lend itself well to pinball. Pinball music should be high energy and match what it going on with the rest of the package. I am sure that there are some sounds / music that could be further incorporated but just slapping the movie soundtrack in there for the sake of doing it isn't the answer IMO. My friend has the modded Ghostbusters code with the movie songs and it just sounds off.

#7124 4 years ago

Whats the cheapest you guys see these go for on the secondary market?

So far I have seen:

SW LE: 8500
SW Prem: 6800
SW Pro: 5500

Ive been looking to fill my steve richie spot with one of his older games, but my wife loves star wars. Id like to see if I could make this happen. The pro looks to be about the same gameplay as the pro. The hyperforce feature (I think thats what its called) doesnt really add much imo, neither does the death star exploding. Not sure I need to spend that extra $1500ish....

#7125 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yub Nub. Wow that's a terrible song to put in a pinball machine. Goes to show you that all ideas are not great ideas.

Ha. I guess Yub Nub is not for everyone.

That is the beauty of Pinball MIX. You get to pick what songs you want in your machine.

No two mixes are exactly the same. Everyone has their own preference in music/style. Rightfully so!

#7126 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:That all said; i turned stacking off tonight on my SW which i do from time to time and i absolutely love it! With stacking off, the theme immersion really comes to life and i feel like I’m apart of the Star Wars universe battling Vader, the empower, stormtroopers, Boba Fett, etc...
All in all. SW isn’t a ‘total package’ game like IMDN, BM66, or DP. But man, what it offers is a blast, and a great addition to my lineup. Despite the love/hate relationship i have with SW - i’d Put it in my top 5 sterns.

Couldn't agree more. Mission stacking off for the immersion. Maybe make fixed replay scores that award extra balls to help you get through this tougher route??? Extra Balls at 1 Billion, 3Bill, 6Bill, 10Bill since no stacking would make for a longer journey???

As for the complexity of the rules ... I remember a day when people were raining on LOTR. A good friend then told me that you need to play the machine 20 times ... then judge it. He was right. LOTR is now top 5.

The more you know what your doing ... the more Star Wars grows and grows on you.

#7127 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Most of the generic music for modes is fine but I think the planet multiballs would benefit from the original score.

#7128 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Whats the cheapest you guys see these go for on the secondary market?
So far I have seen:
SW LE: 8500
SW Prem: 6800
SW Pro: 5500
Ive been looking to fill my steve richie spot with one of his older games, but my wife loves star wars. Id like to see if I could make this happen. The pro looks to be about the same gameplay as the pro. The hyperforce feature (I think thats what its called) doesnt really add much imo, neither does the death star exploding. Not sure I need to spend that extra $1500ish....

I don't know about prem or le but you should be able to find a pro for less than $5K.

#7129 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

I don't know about prem or le but you should be able to find a pro for less than $5K.

Thats nice to hear....I will start saving. Definitely attainable I think! I was going for an xmen le, but I think I could find a sw pro cheaper...

Do you guys think the premium is worth it for those that own it? Im looking for opinions.

#7130 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Thats nice to hear....I will start saving. Definitely attainable I think! I was going for an xmen le, but I think I could find a sw pro cheaper...
Do you guys think the premium is worth it for those that own it? Im looking for opinions.

You really need to find a premium/LE somewhere and try it if you haven't already.

The Pro is still really good, but I fell in love with the Hyper Loop ... and the fork that rises to the death star is still my favorite shot in all of pinball. So satisfying.

X-Men LE is another super deep game. It is loaded with features. Only 550 made. Combo Heaven. Basically the mirror layout of Tron.

#7131 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I don't really think so. Some of the original movie score is pretty slow paced and doesn't lend itself well to pinball. Pinball music should be high energy and match what it going on with the rest of the package. I am sure that there are some sounds / music that could be further incorporated but just slapping the movie soundtrack in there for the sake of doing it isn't the answer IMO. My friend has the modded Ghostbusters code with the movie songs and it just sounds off.

I’m running that on my GB and sounds about perfect to me as a fan of the franchise.
I guess if your not into the particular theme but just like the game then maybe something like that may sound off.

I wasn’t saying tonreplace everything with the original Star Wars score BUT as someone else pointed out above there is some other material from SW that could sound good.

#7132 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I can attest to the effectiveness of Pinball mixes work! PinballMix has been working on an epic John Williams mix for me (with some other choice tracks thrown in at the right times to spice things up). It is insanely good!! With more of the original score, the pin becomes so much more "Star Wars-y'. It's more nostalgic for me as a fan, but more than anything I just feel that it seems 'finished'. Now when I see the original music on the pin it feels like a weird copy. And there's plenty of high paced music in the Star Wars films that work great with pinball. Weirdly, it has massively improved my play as well (this also happened with the Tron mix) - I think you get zoned into the game more. With the new mix I have managed to complete all planet modes for the first time on my premium.

I'm planning to post a video as soon as I can to share with you guys.

#7133 4 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

I am very interested in knowing more about how to order from you. Tried looking at your page but Facebook wants me to log in before showing me anything. Sorry, I don't do Facebook. Do you have another way to view the information about this?

Sorry ... just saw this. Not sure why facebook needs you to log in. Should all be public. Maybe to watch videos you need to be logged in? I will look into it.

Feel free to ask any and all questions here or on the Pinball MIX main thread. Lots of info there.

Short description of Pinball MIX service:

- Name YOUR Machine and what YOU have in mind ... get a quote
- Pick 25-35 songs your really like (thematically or an eclectic mix)
- Make a few suggestions on where you want specific songs, then trust Pinball MIX to make a cohesive overall personalized experience.
- A small deposit secures your place in line (current wait-list is 3 Mixes at the moment)
- Balance paid only when the 1st draft of your MIX is ready.
- Receive a Volume Feedback Sheet with 1st Draft to fine tune (Test it for a week or two)
- Pinball MIX tweaks and sends Final Draft.

***NOTE: No two MIXES are the same. I can see that many people are interested in music from Mr. Williams. I have already made one MIX like this. Star Wars has an insane amount of music in there. It is near impossible to fill every mode/multiball/nook and cranny with original score. As some have stated, there isn't enough upbeat (adrenaline) music in there for everything. Not to make a mix that flows for pinball. (The client's MIX had about two thirds score in it) That being said, there are plenty of iconic moments that are tied to this wonderful score. Someone recognized this, and in the music that he owns, he sent me that music as his choice, along with a bunch of other music that fit for amped up moments like lightsaber duel, tie M-Ball, Boba Fett, and others. My model does not allow for just putting mixes out there for everyone. I need to make personalized music for my individual clients. You own the music. You own the machine. I am simply your hired-gun private sound technician. Best to PM Pinball MIX to see what can be achieved with your own personalized version of a Star Wars or other MIX.

#7134 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

Hold on to your hats people ... you will be pleasantly surprised this evening.
I just got back from grabbing the kids from daycare, eatin' some pizza, and now time for baths and bedtime routine.
I wish I may ... I wish I might ... I wish for some cool Star Wars videos tonight ...

Those mixes are not what I am looking for. I understand someone wanted to customize their game but those sound so out of place to me. Is there any chance you will be putting music scores used in actual movies for each mission? Can you fix the call outs in modes that are not loud enough? I think if you did something like this many folks here would be interested in purchasing. I am looking for improving what is there now but maybe adding some movie scores that fit well to various modes. Is there a chance you could offer a "generic" Star Wars improvement mix along these lines that many could purchase from you? With many interested could you offer it at a lower price to each person?

#7135 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:Sorry ... just saw this. Not sure why facebook needs you to log in. Should all be public. Maybe to watch videos you need to be logged in? I will look into it.
Feel free to ask any and all questions here or on the Pinball MIX main thread. Lots of info there.
Short description of Pinball MIX service:
- Name YOUR Machine and what YOU have in mind ... get a quote
- Pick 25-35 songs your really like (thematically or an eclectic mix)
- Make a few suggestions on where you want specific songs, then trust Pinball MIX to make a cohesive overall personalized experience.
- A small deposit secures your place in line (current wait-list is 3 Mixes at the moment)
- Balance paid only when the 1st draft of your MIX is ready.
- Receive a Volume Feedback Sheet with 1st Draft to fine tune (Test it for a week or two)
- Pinball MIX tweaks and sends Final Draft.
***NOTE: No two MIXES are the same. I can see that many people are interested in music from Mr. Williams. I have already made one MIX like this. Star Wars has an insane amount of music in there. It is near impossible to fill every mode/multiball/nook and cranny with original score. As some have stated, there isn't enough upbeat (adrenaline) music in there for everything. Not to make a mix that flows for pinball. (The client's MIX had about two thirds score in it) That being said, there are plenty of iconic moments that are tied to this wonderful score. Someone recognized this, and in the music that he owns, he sent me that music as his choice, along with a bunch of other music that fit for amped up moments like lightsaber duel, tie M-Ball, Boba Fett, and others. My model does not allow for just putting mixes out there for everyone. I need to make personalized music for my individual clients. You own the music. You own the machine. I am simply your hired-gun private sound technician. Best to PM Pinball MIX to see what can be achieved with your own personalized version of a Star Wars or other MIX.

You posted this just before I finished my last post and answered everything before I asked. I understand, thank you.

#7136 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Star Wars is definitely a mixed bag here on Pinside. I believe this comes down to a few things:
1. Sparse play field. People still cant accept the fact that this was designed by Steve Ritchie and the intent of this design was to make it his fastest pin ever, and he achieved that. The game can be overly brutal and the vocal minority speak up any chance they get to hammer this game because of it. But, IMO that’s what makes it a great HUO game.
3. This is probably the biggie; Mission Stacking is defaulted ON. With mission stacking on, people are even more confused as to what’s going on; and not only that, the theme integration is horrible with stacking on. However, now that i understand and ‘get’ the game and the objectives, it makes all the sense in the world to have stacking on from a players perspective.
That all said; i turned stacking off tonight on my SW which i do from time to time and i absolutely love it! With stacking off, the theme immersion really comes to life and i feel like I’m apart of the Star Wars universe battling Vader, the empower, stormtroopers, Boba Fett, etc...

Nailed it.

My biggest complaint has been that I have felt that the fairly deep ruleset didn't match the brutality of the pin. I just wasn't getting very far into it. Part of the reason for that was not having a real good understanding of the overall rules and the best strategy to complete various modes with stacking on. Turning stacking off definitely helps with the immersion into the theme, and also makes it easier to concentrate on the actual mission (mode) at hand. It is also more satisfying to complete a mode with stacking off because with stacking on you will often miss the audio cues telling you that you completed a mode.

I like stacking off, but it's obviously going to make it harder to defeat the Emperor (which I finally did for the first time last week...with stacking on).

#7137 4 years ago

Do people really actually like this game now? When I first played it I couldn't drain the ball fast enough. I saw it was getting a lot of love, I played it again recently, and had the same exact feeling - I just want it to be over. Maybe I'm missing something, but what's improved so much?

I digress. I don't think the rules of SW are all that complicated, but I do think people sort of struggle over how the multiplier works. I tend to overemphasize the multiplier and end of screwing myself because of it. It's a really cool risk/reward mechanic. The game reminds a bit of ACDC in that way. That game was very good at making you hold out to cash in on an even bigger jackpot. SW does a similar thing, but much more often - now you have to choose whether to just try to keep the ball alive without maximizing points, move the multiplier to get more out of a shot, or focus on increasing the multiplier and moving it as needed to really get all you can out of a shot.

I watched plenty of people's eyes gloss over when I started to get into ACDC's Song Jackpots, or even more so when you explained that there was also a Song Bonus. It made perfect sense to me, but most people will never know the strategy that lies in that game.

#7138 4 years ago

Is there any difference between turning stacking off and just choosing not to selct stacked modes in the mission screen?

#7139 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nailed it.
My biggest complaint has been that I have felt that the fairly deep ruleset didn't match the brutality of the pin. I just wasn't getting very far into it. Part of the reason for that was not having a real good understanding of the overall rules and the best strategy to complete various modes with stacking on. Turning stacking off definitely helps with the immersion into the theme, and also makes it easier to concentrate on the actual mission (mode) at hand. It is also more satisfying to complete a mode with stacking off because with stacking on you will often miss the audio cues telling you that you completed a mode.
I like stacking off, but it's obviously going to make it harder to defeat the Emperor (which I finally did for the first time last week...with stacking on).

I turned stacking off very soon after getting my premium over a year ago. I want to experience all missions one at a time for the very reasons you mention. I am sure it has a large effect on ones scoring potential. And yes the chances of even getting to the Emperor are reduced drastically. That said I think its worth it. At least for a HUO game. I offset the huge difficulty increase by opening up other rules somewhat. I set replay award to extra ball and increase max extra ball count to 5. Maybe increase some ball save timers a bit(5-10 sec). Also add a tilt warning. There are lots of other options. That said I'm sure completing the game is still way easier with stacking. I have not come close to the Emperor yet. That's my one regret from turning stacking off.

#7140 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Is there any difference between turning stacking off and just choosing not to selct stacked modes in the mission screen?

Good point! You just won't get the option to stack any missions when you reach mission select. Ignoring the stacked missions would be about the same as having it set to off in other words.

#7141 4 years ago

My only fear is the looks I'll get when people blow out all of my scores when they choose stacked missions and I never do.

One of my cousins kept taking the extra ball on my WCS and then ridiculed me for her score. I let her have her fun, but boy she was a dick about it.

#7142 4 years ago

Q: How do you clear all credits in the maintenance menus?

I need to write this down!
Can anyone tell me how to navigate to this setting in the diagnostic menus?
Is there a menu map so I can find other things easily too?
Thank you

#7143 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

My only fear is the looks I'll get when people blow out all of my scores when they choose stacked missions and I never do.

Don't give them the option. Turn off stacking in the menu.

#7144 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Not really. It’s more of a feeling and about being more immersed into the theme.

#7145 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:Not really. It’s more of a feeling and about being more immersed into the theme.

And now ... for the real Pinball MIX Star Wars Video ...

#7146 4 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

I can attest to the effectiveness of Pinball mixes work! PinballMix has been working on an epic John Williams mix for me (with some other choice tracks thrown in at the right times to spice things up). It is insanely good!! With more of the original score, the pin becomes so much more "Star Wars-y'. It's more nostalgic for me as a fan, but more than anything I just feel that it seems 'finished'. Now when I see the original music on the pin it feels like a weird copy. And there's plenty of high paced music in the Star Wars films that work great with pinball. Weirdly, it has massively improved my play as well (this also happened with the Tron mix) - I think you get zoned into the game more. With the new mix I have managed to complete all planet modes for the first time on my premium.
I'm planning to post a video as soon as I can to share with you guys.

Thank you for the kind words.

#7147 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

And now ... for the real Pinball MIX Star Wars Video ...

That was much better. It opens with very brief ominous "Empire" type score then goes into something else that is not related to Star Wars. However it did fit the urgency of the mission quite well. Question: Could you replace the sound effect Stern used to indicate the shot multiplier timer is about to expire(the sort of knocking sound)? I find that sound effect really annoying. There has to be something from one of the movies that would sound much better than that.

#7148 4 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

That was much better. It opens with very brief ominous "Empire" type score then goes into something else that is not related to Star Wars. However it did fit the urgency of the mission quite well. Question: Could you replace the sound effect Stern used to indicate the shot multiplier timer is about to expire(the sort of knocking sound)? I find that sound effect really annoying. There has to be something from one of the movies that would sound much better than that.

Ahh ... you understand the flexibility and power of Pinball MIX. Everyone has their own vision of how they like it. No two MIXes are to be made exactly the same.

To all members of this Star Wars Club, Pinball MIX has:

- Spoken with the original client who contracted Pinball MIX to do a mostly Williams mix.

- Found a solution that allows anyone interested ... to have their own personalized version of the mix for a very special promotional rate.

PM Pinball MIX for more details.

Now ... back to mixing an X-Men LE.

#7149 4 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Q: How do you clear all credits in the maintenance menus?
I need to write this down!
Can anyone tell me how to navigate to this setting in the diagnostic menus?
Is there a menu map so I can find other things easily too?
Thank you

Don't have my machine in front of me, but I think the order goes: Service Menu - Adjustments (picture of wrenches) - Resets (trash can) - Credits (quarters)

#7150 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

Now ... back to mixing an X-Men LE.

Stop giving me more reasons to buy that game...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 15,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/143?hl=tgr81dk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.