Screenshot_20240411-000808 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_6208033_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8600 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 301.
#7051 4 years ago

Another question for the hyper loop multi ball. I got 2 balls going and expected to have a 3rd ball come into the playfield but the 2 balls went around the loop a few times and then dropped out, Should I of got another ball to play?

#7052 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Another question for the hyper loop multi ball. I got 2 balls going and expected to have a 3rd ball come into the playfield but the 2 balls went around the loop a few times and then dropped out, Should I of got another ball to play?

I have had 4 in...that said...if I can’t get them up there fast enough, one falls out. It’s a complex mech and I chalk it up to “pinball”. But, if anyone has a fix, let us know.

#7053 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

It's a real bummer that the planet multiballs have some of the best clips in the game but they're mixed so low you can barely hear them. Really sucks the momentum out of an epic moment.

Pinball MIX can tackle this. PM or visit PinballMIX.com for more info. And yes ... there are some Epic moments hiding in that machine!

#7054 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

It's a real bummer that the planet multiballs have some of the best clips in the game but they're mixed so low you can barely hear them. Really sucks the momentum out of an epic moment.

Isn't that an adjustment for that? Speech attenuation?

#7055 4 years ago

Is that what that means? I could give it a shot but then the call outs that were fine will probably be too loud.

#7056 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Isn't that an adjustment for that? Speech attenuation?

Quoted from Jerickso77:

Is that what that means? I could give it a shot but then the call outs that were fine will probably be too loud.

Music and Speech Attenuation are only good options if everything in the mix is already balanced.

In the case of Star Wars, some music tracks are thicker than others and make it harder for the call-outs to Pop out. Also, many of those call-outs are at different volumes.

Even more complicated is that the Speech and Sound Effects are tied together on Speech Attenuation. So if you boost that ... you will get drowned out in mega loud sound effects.

The only way to achieve sound glory ... is to change the volume of each individual call-out. A long and tedious process that requires a ton of trial and error unless you have a good feel for it. And there is a ton of material to navigate through in SW.

#7057 4 years ago

I would say premium is better for hyper loop and exploding Death Star. Both are a rush to play.

I have an LE at home and premium on location. It is still consistently our top earner week in and week out.

#7058 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

Music and Speech Attenuation are only good options if everything in the mix is already balanced.
In the case of Star Wars, some music tracks are thicker than others and make it harder for the call-outs to Pop out. Also, many of those call-outs are at different volumes.
Even more complicated is that the Speech and Sound Effects are tied together on Speech Attenuation. So if you boost that ... you will get drowned out in mega loud sound effects.
The only way to achieve sound glory ... is to change the volume of each individual call-out. A long and tedious process that requires a ton of trial and error unless you have a good feel for it. And there is a ton of material to navigate through in SW.

Thanks for the explanation. I think, in GENERAL, the sound package in Star Wars is mixed very well. There are some exceptions. The mix did improve dramatically as the game code revisions went on.

#7059 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

I fully agree; sound quality needs some improvement. I was able to find a happy medium for now by slightly changing the attenuation levels very minimal and also adjusting the volume treble/bass controls. I have a pair of flipper fidelity bb speakers that I got to go with my DP 10” fidelity woofer, but I’m contemplating putting them in my SW to see if there’s any improvement.

#7060 4 years ago

Are we going to see a topper tomorrow for may the fourth be with you day?

#7061 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I fully agree; sound quality needs some improvement. I was able to find a happy medium for now by slightly changing the attenuation levels very minimal and also adjusting the volume treble/bass controls. I have a pair of flipper fidelity bb speakers that I got to go with my DP 10” fidelity woofer, but I’m contemplating putting them in my SW to see if there’s any improvement.

I have the top end Flipper Fidelity 8" woofer package and it sounds FANTASTIC in Star Wars. Huge improvement.

https://flipperfidelity.com/sound/stern-speaker-systems/stern-spike-speaker-system-with-8-high-output-woofer.html

#7062 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Are we going to see a topper tomorrow for may the fourth be with you day?

No.

#7063 4 years ago

Ok guys, Star Wars pin is awesome, we all agree on that. But Im going to have a freaking heart attack. Ive owned it since it came out and have only blown up the second death star once! The first death star, I can get started, but there are like so many freaking shots to make and one lost ball, its all over! how many total shots are there to complete first death star? I think I got as far as "almost there..".. and that was it!

#7064 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok guys, Star Wars pin is awesome, we all agree on that. But Im going to have a freaking heart attack. Ive owned it since it came out and have only blown up the second death star once! The first death star, I can get started, but there are like so many freaking shots to make and one lost ball, its all over! how many total shots are there to complete first death star? I think I got as far as "almost there..".. and that was it!

1. When you’re picking your missions, are you looking at the display, or the pf insert matrix? Look at the pf, it makes a huge difference in getting to the Final battles.

2. Add-a-ball: do you know how to get the add a ball and know how to use it? Hold orange lock down button down to use. If you’re in tie fighter assault by chance and the button is red, you can still hold it down for add a ball, granted you have one.

3. Bank an add a ball. You can save an add a ball from a previous multiball and save it for another multiball. In theory, you can have 2 add a balls for one multiball. (2 is the max add a balls you can save). So do easier multiball like Endor and save it’s add a ball to be used on destroy the Death Star. Then you can revive its multiball at least 2 times.

4. With 2 add a balls saved for destroy the Death Star; you can also stack tie fighter mb or hyperspace mb giving you another ball saver.

5. To destroy the Death Star; I believe its sequential to the movies where there’s 3 total bombing runs; Luke being the 3rd. Each bombing run is to shoot each ramp, then Death Star 3. So for 3 bombing runs, That’s 9 total shots. I could be wrong and it may be hurry up based too, so if you miss a Death Star shot you might have to shoot the ramps again to light the Death Star.

#7065 4 years ago

Eight shots in total:

Either ramp twice.
Death Star (all DS shots are on a hurry up. if you hit practically any target just as the HU ends the shot re lights now without a HU, this might be a glitch)
Either ramp.
Death Star.
Both ramps (shooting one ramp start a 12 second hurry-up to shoot the other)
Final Death Star shot.

As Eskaybee wrote, stacking Add-a-balls and TIE Fighter/Hyperspace MB can help greatly. Also picking HAN or Luke adds an extra ball to the DS MB.

For more info on other missions:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/122#post-4709781

#7066 4 years ago

During play, if I cradle the ball, is there something on the screen indicating I have a ball banked for multiball? In live, non-cradeled play checking the button almost always leads to balls in play draining.

#7067 4 years ago

I don't think so, I've never thought to check but that would be a decent feature though. Only while in a MB does the action button light orange showing you have an Add-a-ball banked.

#7068 4 years ago

I am so excited after owning the premium (my 1st pinball machine) for two months, I finally blew up the Death Star via Endor this morning. I am walking around on a high. That being said, I also learned a valuable lesson. When I completed Endor I had already completed Hoth and Tatooine (playing as Han). What I found out is that once those 3 are completed it appears that the only way to start a Death Star mission is to hit the Death Star shot. That seems to be a lot of times hitting it just to get to attempt to destroy the Death Star. Do most of you that have gotten to the Emperor complete the Death Star missions 1st? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#7069 4 years ago
Quoted from goldmaes:

I am so excited after owning the premium (my 1st pinball machine) for two months, I finally blew up the Death Star via Endor this morning. I am walking around on a high. That being said, I also learned a valuable lesson. When I completed Endor I had already completed Hoth and Tatooine (playing as Han). What I found out is that once those 3 are completed it appears that the only way to start a Death Star mission is to hit the Death Star shot. That seems to be a lot of times hitting it just to get to attempt to destroy the Death Star. Do most of you that have gotten to the Emperor complete the Death Star missions 1st? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Congrats! Such a great rush.

Sounds like you just opened a level of strategy this game offers with Han. He can get to Endor, Hoth, Tatooine multiballs very quickly and quite easily. The downfall is he is the hardest to light Death Star missions. He is also hard to get to Jedi Master.

My typical strategy with Han is trying to light Death Star off the bat with 3 shots to Death Star; if i can do that, the rest is easy as i use Endor or Hoth to start the DS missions. But like you said, if you do the Hoth, Endor, & Tatooine planet mb’s, then you have no choice but to hit Death Star for starting missions. This is a strategy for all characters in fact in using Endor or Hoth shots to start missions for DS and Tatooine even.

#7070 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Congrats! Such a great rush.
Sounds like you just opened a level of strategy this game offers with Han. He can get to Endor, Hoth, Tatooine multiballs very quickly and quite easily. The downfall is he is the hardest to light Death Star missions. He is also hard to get to Jedi Master.
My typical strategy with Han is trying to light Death Star off the bat with 3 shots to Death Star; if i can do that, the rest is easy as i use Endor or Hoth to start the DS missions. But like you said, if you do the Hoth, Endor, & Tatooine planet mb’s, then you have no choice but to hit Death Star for starting missions. This is a strategy for all characters in fact in using Endor or Hoth shots to start missions for DS and Tatooine even.

Sometimes it is actually fun learning the hard way. At least now I truly believe that I can get to the emperor at some point!

#7071 4 years ago

Hadn't played as R2 in forever. My Dad came over last night and wanted to play. I had terrible early balls, not even completing a mission. Then on ball 3, I ran the table. Drained on last shot on Boba Fett which would have qualified Emperor. I've been struggling playing as Luke for so long, forgot how much fun this game can be with an easier character. Bottom line is my game is no longer up for sale. This was a true "decided to keep" moment for me.

#7072 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Hadn't played as R2 in forever. My Dad came over last night and wanted to play. I had terrible early balls, not even completing a mission. Then on ball 3, I ran the table. Drained on last shot on Boba Fett which would have qualified Emperor. I've been struggling playing as Luke for so long, forgot how much fun this game can be with an easier character. Bottom line is my game is no longer up for sale. This was a true "decided to keep" moment for me.

Yeah man ! I was so close to selling mine because i thought it was dumb and hard but man it’s one of the best pins out there. Still hard but hey .. keeps u wanting to play more !

#7073 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yeah man ! I was so close to selling mine because i thought it was dumb and hard but man it’s one of the best pins out there. Still hard but hey .. keeps u wanting to play more !

"Dumb and hard" was my nickname in college.

#7074 4 years ago

Today is May the 4th (be with you)!

Happy Star Wars Day.

#7075 4 years ago

At a crossroads so I am close to purchasing a Star Wars pro but there are a few things getting in the way. I am a Star Wars fan and a Kiss fan Kiss is my other pin so theme is important if I am going to own a pin it does need to play well. Here is what I struggle with. Star Wars has a bit of a bad rap. I have only played it with early code. Everyone I know has sold theirs. So when I consider that it’s hard to just pull the trigger. I have room for at most three pins Kiss is going no where. I want a space for an older solid state so that leaves one open space for Star Wars or something else. I have played most modern Sterns and keep coming back to Star Wars even with what I look at as a few negatives. So opinions what is it that pushes Star Wars into the own category?

#7076 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballRockDude:

At a crossroads so I am close to purchasing a Star Wars pro but there are a few things getting in the way. I am a Star Wars fan and a Kiss fan Kiss is my other pin so theme is important if I am going to own a pin it does need to play well. Here is what I struggle with. Star Wars has a bit of a bad rap. I have only played it with early code. Everyone I know has sold theirs. So when I consider that it’s hard to just pull the trigger. I have room for at most three pins Kiss is going no where. I want a space for an older solid state so that leaves one open space for Star Wars or something else. I have played most modern Sterns and keep coming back to Star Wars even with what I look at as a few negatives. So opinions what is it that pushes Star Wars into the own category?

In my opinion it gets a bad rep because of early code. Additionally I believe people don't like it because it is a difficult machine if not punishing. That being said, this is the 1st pin that I have ever owned and I do feel that it is making me a better player overall. It isn't a bash away type machine rather there is depth and strategy towards everything you do. At the same time, this machine rewards as much as it punishes. There is nothing more satisfying than blowing up the Death Star or getting several balls in the hyper loop. That being said, I have the premium and cannot vouch for the pro. I feel that it is worth the upcharge. If you are a huge Star Wars fan, I can't see going wrong with the purchase.

#7077 4 years ago

Maybe someone can help me. My tie fighter flasher keeps failing. I take the glass of an make adjustments and after a few games it goes back out. Any suggestions? I am not exactly sure how to reseat it so I haven't taken it apart. Has anyone? If so can you explain what I need to do to ensure there are clean connections. I have a year warranty with the machine but feel this is the kind of thing that I should at least learn to fix myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#7078 4 years ago
Quoted from goldmaes:

Maybe someone can help me. My tie fighter flasher keeps failing. I take the glass of an make adjustments and after a few games it goes back out. Any suggestions? I am not exactly sure how to reseat it so I haven't taken it apart. Has anyone? If so can you explain what I need to do to ensure there are clean connections. I have a year warranty with the machine but feel this is the kind of thing that I should at least learn to fix myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A flasher under the playfield?

#7079 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

A flasher under the playfield?

No the flasher behind the lcd screen that is facing the tie fighter. Attached to the same stand above is the flasher pointing at the Death Star.

#7080 4 years ago
Quoted from goldmaes:

No the flasher behind the lcd screen that is facing the tie fighter. Attached to the same stand above is the flasher pointing at the Death Star.

I know that some of those aren't on all the time, and come on in certain modes. Could that be the case? At least one is off during attract mode when others are on. I'm not near my game right now to tell which ones, but I thought a bulb was out up there too, until I pushed start and it came on.

#7081 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I know that some of those aren't on all the time, and come on in certain modes. Could that be the case? At least one is off during attract mode when others are on. I'm not near my game right now to tell which ones, but I thought a bulb was out up there too, until I pushed start and it came on.

No when I go back into the diagnostic menu and turn the flasher on nothing happens. I adjust it and it starts flashing, but when I start playing it quits. When I go back into diagnostics it is no longer working again.

#7082 4 years ago

one of the 3 bank shots is acting up. it will randomly award a hit when the ball isn't even in play. are there any known fixes for this?

i've taken off the glass and inspected, but it appears to be random. when it is malfunctioning the switch behaves backwards. if you pull on the target it will award a hit, but if you push on it as if it were during play it registers nothing.

#7083 4 years ago
Quoted from goldmaes:

No when I go back into the diagnostic menu and turn the flasher on nothing happens. I adjust it and it starts flashing, but when I start playing it quits. When I go back into diagnostics it is no longer working again.

Aaaah.... I would try removing the bulb from the socket and bending each contact wire on the base slightly out towards the edge of the base. This can make a better connection for the bulb when ya plug it back in.

#7084 4 years ago

I have the same issue with one of my spotlights on the slings. I think there is a short in the wires going to the holder. Not sure how to fix it permanently either.

#7085 4 years ago
Quoted from x-out:

one of the 3 bank shots is acting up. it will randomly award a hit when the ball isn't even in play. are there any known fixes for this?
i've taken off the glass and inspected, but it appears to be random. when it is malfunctioning the switch behaves backwards. if you pull on the target it will award a hit, but if you push on it as if it were during play it registers nothing.

Make sure the leafs are properly spaced on the standup target

#7086 4 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I have the same issue with one of my spotlights on the slings. I think there is a short in the wires going to the holder. Not sure how to fix it permanently either.

The entire spotlight is removable, cord and all. It unplugs from the harness below the playfield. Then you can troubleshoot it. I have done this on Star Trek.

#7087 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

First question that comes to mind is whether you are running the latest software. 1.05

Yep - up to date code. Would've been a good call though.

Quoted from RockfordReplay:

This tells me the software sees a condition that should not be. Example: (2) or more of the Fork Ramp switches are active. The ramp position is either up or down, never both. Perhaps the 'down-position' switch for the Fork Ramp was providing signal when it shouldn't. Give it a few presses under diagnostics. Watch for intermittent response as you slowly press and slowly release. Could be a switch in another area too. Sometimes a full press and release makes a switch happy for a while.
Lifting the death-star's rail too high can result in dead flippers and ball draining too.

Thats what I figured too. Checked the switches though and it all looked good. Couldn't see anything out of place.
I Dropped the Deathstar rail down a touch and haven't had the issue since - so i'm guessing that was the cause. Not sure why - there didn't seem to be any obvious issue with it in play. Slight shame as it did seem to improve death star ramp rejects a little.

Thanks for the help.

#7088 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Is this what you are looking for? Just did a test on the Death Star Run ...

#7089 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

This is amazing!

#7090 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

Oh yeah!

#7091 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

Holy cow...I replaced the scores with real music from the movies but didn’t touch these. Takes it to another level when you can actually hear it.

#7092 4 years ago

Is there somewhere to download a version with modified music? I have an altered version of Ghostbusters that I like way more than the original music, and I'd be open to hearing something different as Starwars kicks my ass

#7093 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

... and I'd be open to hearing something different as Starwars kicks my ass

100% of clients who have ordered a customized MIX from Pinball MIX have reported improved performance in their play. Absolute true story!

#7094 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

What did I just watch here? Is this a pinball browser style edit of the software? Looked cool.

#7095 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

What did I just watch here? Is this a pinball browser style edit of the software? Looked cool.

Thanks.

What you saw in post #7088 was a test for re-leveling the audio of movie clips of Death Star M-Ball.

Pinball MIX has enjoyed the challenge of mastering Pinball Browser. It is powerful if used properly in combination with many other audio tools.

#7096 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

Thanks.
What you saw in post #7088 was a test for re-leveling the audio of movie clips of Death Star M-Ball.
Pinball MIX has enjoyed the challenge of mastering Pinball Browser. It is powerful if used properly in combination with many other audio tools.

Do you plan on having a version available that has better mixing of the current sounds? I looked at your Facebook and it seemed like everything is geared toward custom music.

#7097 4 years ago

So happy to rejoin the club after six months away. Selling was a near instant regret. It was the only machine my daughter ever cried over selling, and I really knew I was in trouble when I went downstairs to play it the day after it was gone, LOL. I was lucky enough to buy back the exact machine I sold, and the interim owner took very good care of it.

While there are things I would love to see updated, and I still hate the ball launch, there is so much that I love about this game! Absence definitely made the heart grow stronger, and I am now looking over the "flaws" more and concentrating on all of the good things.

I will continue to keep my fingers crossed (but not hold my breath) for an update. I hope some A/V priority changes happen to keep tie-fighter/hyperspace from burying planet multiball (among other things). I would LOVE to see finishing a planet given way more fanfare. I'd even go as far as killing the flippers and letting all balls drain during the celebration, then relaunching them all into Victory Multiball. I think that could be an amazing way to choreograph it and it wouldn't have to be long enough to kill the flow of the game or become old. Blowing up the Death Star should be a big deal, but unfortunately as it is now, sometimes you barely know you did it with everything else going on. Make it special. Same goes for all four planets. My other wishes I have discussed before, so will not beat a dead horse, but the ability to skip video mode (especially after the first one) would be great, as would the ability to pass on starting and/or continuing LSD (though this one I'm not too set on). In the mean time though, I will change my perspective and look at video mode as including the extra challenge of avoiding the start shot until I have a large multiplier on it. As far as LSD, I just need to look at it as a reward of it's own and the awesome mode that it is rather than the road block it can sometimes feel like. If I can't finish it quickly or on the first try, that's on me. Play better.

But honestly even as-is, it is such a fantastic game. I love the unique code, loaded with strategic choices and risk-rewards both in your decisions and your physical playing (is it worth taking my hand off the flippers to kill a few more tie fighters quickly? etc). It may not be loaded with all the gimmicks and toys that most people wanted from this theme, but the rules and A/V assets are used so well that it sucks me into the Star Wars universe in a way few other games can. And the layout is deceptive. At first I didn't get a lot of satisfaction from shooting it (compared to most Ritchie games anyway), but now I really love the feel of the ramps, orbits, and especially the inner loop. Backhands feel amazing, especially the right ramp. My daughter even managed to backhand the RIGHT orbit the other day. Granted it was a lucky on the fly flip, but still it looked awesome. Fast, furious, and flowy. Love it.

Sorry to ramble...just really excited to have this game back in my basement!

AFF02840-1B8B-4698-B1D9-16D9AAEFE884 (resized).jpegAFF02840-1B8B-4698-B1D9-16D9AAEFE884 (resized).jpeg2F5A8F94-8E57-4693-8533-4AA40A7FE8F8 (resized).jpeg2F5A8F94-8E57-4693-8533-4AA40A7FE8F8 (resized).jpeg
#7098 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

I can't believe your the only one to mention this. This is probably what bothers me the most about this game right now. You work so hard to get to a planet multiball and the voices are at whisper level? I can barely hear the emperor talking. Other sounds are very loud by comparison. Including his laughing during tilt warnings(which I think is awesome). I agree, nothing sucks the excitement of an epic moment worse than muted sounds. And inevitably I accidentally start a tie fighter hurry up every time I reach planet multiball only to see clips blocked by stupid hurry up points count down take over entire screen! This should be displayed at same time(super imposed) as planet clips. There is no reason this can't be done!

#7099 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

I just realized I should have read further before making my last post. It's obvious some others are bothered by certain sound mix problems and A/V priorities. In particular mission clips are frequently interrupted and audio is drowned out by loud sound effects and other common features such as hurry ups, etc. I think this game could be so epic with polish. The hurry ups could be re-located to the small screen so as not to interrupt missions. How ever just super imposing them into the mission screens somewhere would be much better. My guess is the chance of Stern doing any of this at this point is about one in a million. This death star run mix was incredible. How much does it differ from what is in current code? Can all of the missions mixes be fixed? Is there any way to change video priorities in this game? If missions could be made to always take priority of screen I would be thrilled. You still have playfield inserts to indicate hurry ups anyway. No need to block all clips just to show a hurry up count down.

#7100 4 years ago

For sure, the hurry ups shouldn't take dominance over an entire mode. Play the initial sound then dump it on the small screen.

The other thing that sucks about the muted sounds is that in all of the chaos they are your best bet for knowing how far through the mode you are.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 21.50
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/142?hl=pinballmix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.