Been thinking about possible interactive video modes... (not that it matters... just my Star Wars brain going off)
- Tatooine Search for R2 - Landspeeder perspective, time based, desert rocks, obstacles. Obstacles knock off your time/bonus... similar to Asteroid field. Maybe add a scanner so you can tell if your headed towards R2.
- Hoth Probe Droid Attack - Probe droid is able to move around and hide behind snow banks, your objective is to destroy, more than hit required, time based bonus. Droid self destructs if you don't complete the mission in time.
- Death Star - Trench run, avoid trench obstacles, knock out guns (like the star wars video game). I know its been done to death but it would work just fine IMHO.
- Endor Death Star Run - Maneuver through the super-structure, without wrong turns or collisions. Like the mine car run from IJ rewards based upon number of correct maneuvers.
- Endor Speeder Bike Chase - Although this is already a mission, I think this really should have been an interactive video mode. This is basically a re-skin of the Endor Death Star run... but would be a nice variation. Maybe add a enemy you can hit with the action button.
I know its not a video game, its a pinball machine, but I think of all the great video modes in my IJ machine and they are fun breaks in the game.