IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg
sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1440 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 301.
#6551 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

For the shaker, video mode when you crash into an asteroid shakes way too much! Match sequence is a little rough too. Everything else feels good to me.

Fully agree. If those two things were toned down or switchable via toggle the shaker would be just right.

#6552 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

How are you guys dealing with (or avoiding) playing the video mode again and again and again? One of the main reasons I sold mine was on a good game, I was playing that damn video mode 5-6 times with no way to skip it. At least with GoT, you could choose to play or skip. Why can't that be an option here? It is honestly one of my favorite video modes, but I really do not want to see it more than once per game.
I also wish you could avoid getting stuck in "LSD Jail". It seemed like if I was focused on and making headway towards a planet multiball, I would end up having to start LSD and that's when I would magically be unable to complete the shots on time. Since you have to shoot the left ramp to start the mode anyway, I would love to see a skip for now option like the regular modes have. Either that, or at least after you drain, have the option to continue or not. It would add some strategy too by making you requalify to play it later. Even though LSD is an awesome mode, I hate that it locks you out of everything else, especially when you are close to a planet multi. I do not want to stack it, but I would love to choose whether or not I want to play it...especially after draining.
If Dwight would add the ability to skip replaying the video mode (at least after the first one), and a way to opt out of LSD (at start and at next ball start), I would seriously consider buying it back. I really enjoyed everything else about the code. Heck...I could probably live with the LSD thing if repeating the video mode would at least be avoidable.

I know this has been stated multiple times on this thread but I think you are spot on. As an owner my biggest gripe is I almost never get to experience planet multiballs without forced interruptions. LSD should not be forced after first attempt even if you failed to complete it. It has stopped me from making planet multiball countless times due to sudden interruption and I lose ball 3 during attempt to finish, game over. After first failed attempt, the next LSD could give you flipper choice like: left flipper - opt out LSD, right flipper - continue LSD. It would be awesome if you opt. out then LSD became one of your available choices next time you get to choose mission. Next huge improvement for me would be stop tie fighter multiball images from taking priority over planet multiball images. Almost every time I have planet M.B. tie fighter interrupts and I never see any more images or info. about the planet multiball, only common tie fighter M.B. images. I would place opt. out of video mode option on the list too. However I would rather see a different video mode for Hoth intead(I know, dream on). And add an extra ball opportunity in video mode by replacing one of the asteroids with E.B. that you have to collide with to collect. Finally if end of ball quotes and sound effects from the entire series could be added it would improve game so much. Can you imagine how many cool quotes they could use for end of ball from different characters? The more the better! Who needs the Yoda lecture every single time? It's repetitive and annoying! Forget the Yoda end of ball screens if need be, and replace with generic EOB screen. These are not small gripes for me as an owner. I understand others dumping the game over this stuff. For me its the biggest love/hate part of S.W. The game could be so much more enjoyable with some tweaks to code. I am so on the fence right now about selling to get something like JJPOTC. I would hate to let this game go, it's so awesome otherwise. What are the chances any of this stuff might happen on a scale of 1-10? P.S. Does anyone know how to re-open the right gate? I would like to know all possible ways. Especially any that you can earn from shots, not just R2D2 random awards or something.

#6553 5 years ago

Long live LSD!

Just time it out if you want to avoid it.

#6554 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I don’t know if this is just the shaker I purchased (official Stern part btw) or just the way Star Wars uses it.

It's the Stern shaker. They pinball life one is less violent.

#6555 5 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

It's the Stern shaker. They pinball life one is less violent.

I have the Pinball life one and it is violent during video mode and end of game sequences; otherwise it would be just fine. I turned mine off because of it and plan to (been lazy) to put it in my IMDN and see if there’s a difference.

#6556 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Long live LSD!

Problem is it will come back. I am with the others. Make it optional. Along with video mode.

#6557 5 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Problem is it will come back.

THat's why I just beat it real quick without much complaining

#6558 5 years ago

I thought there was a setting to turn off the video mode in the menus. I swear I saw it, but last night I checked and it wasn't there. Was it removed in one of the more recent updates?

#6559 5 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Problem is it will come back. I am with the others. Make it optional. Along with video mode.

In my opinion, if you decide to pass on LSD you should have to requalify it if you want to play it later. That would make it a weighty decision at least. I would usually want to play it, but if I am close to a planet MB I may choose to pass, especially if I can't complete it on the current ball. I agree with TheLaw that the best bet is to just beat it quickly, but for me that isn't always an option. I swear those shots shrink a few millimeters during that mode!

Video mode I would be ok with being forced to play it for Hoth 1, but make the "reward" from hitting the drop bank optional. I also like the idea of adding an extra ball reward to make it a bit more enticing to play.

#6560 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Long live LSD!

Were not saying get rid of it. Just ways to improve this already great game. Stopping and holding the ball on flipper kills the flow & action. A quick flipper choice only improves things. It already stops/holds ball for LSD into. anyway.

#6561 5 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Were not saying get rid of it. Just ways to improve this already great game. Stopping and holding the ball on flipper kills the flow & action. A quick flipper choice only improves things. It already stops/holds ball for LSD into. anyway.

I know exactly what you're saying because I've been hearing it since day 1. My opinion has always been the same and will not change; the game isn't your buddy and you're going through it together, it is created to beat you.
Your Tron doesn't ask you if you want to start a MB when the ball sneaks back in the scoop, or "accidentally" hits the recognizer etc etc a million examples. I think people feel like it should give you an option for everything in SW & GOT because it already gives you so many choices but I'll never be down with it, and Dwight is never going to change it anyway.

"killing flow" is a mental weakness you need to break, SW is helping you!

#6562 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I know exactly what you're saying because I've been hearing it since day 1. My opinion has always been the same and will not change; the game isn't your buddy and you're going through it together, it is created to beat you.
Your Tron doesn't ask you if you want to start a MB when the ball sneaks back in the scoop, or "accidentally" hits the recognizer etc etc a million examples. I think people feel like it should give you an option for everything in SW & GOT because it already gives you so many choices but I'll never be down with it, and Dwight is never going to change it anyway.
"killing flow" is a mental weakness you need to break, SW is helping you!

I'm not trying to change your mind about LSD and I understand your points. Especially about the game trying to beat you. However I think its a valid point of frustration for many. Having LSD, video, and other things high jack your game more than once seems unnecessary and repetitive. Delaying these interruptions at certain critical times would be very nice. I agree with you on two points though. This game does give you many choices making it very cool. JJPOTC gives you something like 20 characters to choose from. However each character only gives 1 slight rules advantage. Far less significant than the many differences the four S.W. characters make to rules & pre-lit modes. And yes I doubt Dwight will change it. But lets keep some faith like Leia: "Help us Dwight, your our only hope".

#6563 5 years ago

Installed a Stern Shaker motor today. Does not seem too violent yet but maybe because the machine is on thick carpet.

Also my machine has a goodie bag stapled to the inside that I have not tried to remove. Should I? What's in it?

#6564 5 years ago

The Pinball Life shaker seems just right in Star Wars. When I got my Metallica it had a Cointaker shaker in it and it was way, way, waaaaaaay too strong. Funny thing was its not even the red thunder or whatever there stronger shaker it. I like a shaker but when it is overboard it just feels stupid. Better off without one than one that is too strong.

#6565 5 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Also my machine has a goodie bag stapled to the inside that I have not tried to remove. Should I? What's in it?

Some people like to leave the goodie bag, but I always pull them out and stow the contents away somewhere safe. Manual is handy sometimes, but you can also download it online. Sometimes the bag has some cool keychain plastics, or replacement plastics. I’ve never heard of the lack of a goodie bag still being attached affecting the sell value.

#6566 5 years ago

I have a Pinball Life shaker in mine. I tried rotating one of the weights 180 degrees but then couldn't feel it at all. Tightening up the glass with clear tape along the edges really made a difference. No rattling and now it seems less violent for some reason.

#6567 5 years ago

Regarding LSD and Video mode. Here’s a few suggestions to reduce frequency of playing:

1. Reduce video mode timer to minimum time - 15 secs

2. Increase hyperspace multiball difficulty to extra hard. This game is fillled with multiballs; it’s typically in these multiballs that LSD can be accidentally qualified. Hyperspace mb is a fairly easy multiball to get going; having it on extra hard makes it so you have to do 3 hurryup tonstart the multiball. This both cuts down on the endless multiball syndrome this game can suffer from at times; it also makes hyperspace multiball that more strategic and appreciative to play; and most importantly you’ll typically get it further from the ‘start button’ <Dwight Pun> so that you’re not qualifying LSD so early on. This will also help with getting so many Video modes

3. You can also increase tie fighter mini game to extra hard, but honestly I haven’t noticed a difference but keep it here in case there is?

4. Video mode, it’s started at Hoth shot. If I play as Han I definitely seem to get it more often, but avoid the Hoth shot. You should only be going for it if you have it multiplied anyway, you can easily play around it by starting modes on Endor shot, and video mode isn’t lit during modes.

5. Lastly, play better. LSD can be very lucrative. It’s typically qualified from playing a multiball if that’s the case, prep for it, make sure to keep your multiplier refreshed so your at 20x or higher for LSD which can bring in 1-2 billion points. LSD is 6 shots, learn the pattern and hammer it out in 20 seconds.

5a. Also, if you’re trying to qualify all your planet multiballs before playing them, you’ll typically get blocked by a ball 3 LSD. This is called risk/reward. Strategize better.

That’s about all I got. I dig and appreciate LSD now cause it serves 2 purposes; 1. Points and 2. Progression to the emporor.

#6568 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That’s about all I got. I dig and appreciate LSD now cause it serves 2 purposes; 1. Points and 2. Progression to the emporor.

And I don't care about either of those

#6569 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

And I don't care about either of those

Well, the mode itself is actually pretty cool... so there is that too

#6570 5 years ago

It’s pinball. You play what comes. That’s how it’s supposed to be. Just sayin.

#6571 5 years ago

Finally!

A51F95D4-AFB9-4216-8161-325D68D03BFD (resized).pngA51F95D4-AFB9-4216-8161-325D68D03BFD (resized).png
#6572 5 years ago

I'd pee on a spark plug if I thought it would get the topper out sooner.

#6573 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Finally!
[quoted image]

SWEET! Might arrive just in time for my Stern Star Wars 2 year anniversary party!

#6574 5 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

I'd pee on a spark plug if I thought it would get the topper out sooner.

3F5AF1A6-47C7-497D-B286-D92A557914A2 (resized).png3F5AF1A6-47C7-497D-B286-D92A557914A2 (resized).png
#6575 5 years ago

I have two sets (see #'s 1 - 4 below) of Stern Star Wars art blades available from the full set I just purchased. $65 via PayPal per set includes USPS Priority Mail to lower 48. PM me with choice(s) if interested.

UPDATE: Both sets are now SOLD.

Stern Star Wars pinball art blades for sale (resized).jpgStern Star Wars pinball art blades for sale (resized).jpg

#6576 5 years ago

Hi all,

I have my SW premium since 3 days... wow, really difficult this pinball. Outlanes drain the balls really quickly. I understand why people cry about this )

One reason is the slingshots are too much powered.

On my deadpool i can reduce the slingshot power in the settings but not on SW... it will be great to have this in the settings.

But great pinball. 2.3 billions today ;o)

#6577 5 years ago

You don;t need to turn down the slings you just gotta move/nudge the game more.

#6578 5 years ago

Anybody has the design to cut a airball protector for the premium ? Cant find where to buy and thinking about cutting one. Mezel mods does not have it in stock

#6579 5 years ago

This weekend I will be donating my SW's Premium to school district that I work for. The first event will be a karaoke party for the high school. All the HS kids will have the opportunity to play SW"S while the karaoke party is going on. For the second event, I will be having a district wide pinball tournament for all teachers & staff. During the third event, SW's will be available in the auditorium lobby during our spring musical. Our spring musical is a big deal in our community & our school will be packed to capacity all next weekend long.

Tough I have everything planned & situated, my main concern is a newbie approaching this machine & not having a clue what's going on. As we all know SW's is very deep, as the rules can & will confuse even the most seasoned players.

What I need from you is a way to describe the process of the basic rules of the game. For example...
1. Coin Up
2. Press Start
3. Select Character
4. Select Mission
5. Hit Flashing Shots???
6. Use the Fire Button To...

With consideration to all the SW's efficianos on this topic post, what are your suggestions? I will be displaying this guideline alongside the machine.

#6580 5 years ago
Quoted from Mnluz:

Anybody has the design to cut a airball protector for the premium ? Cant find where to buy and thinking about cutting one. Mezel mods does not have it in stock

https://pu-parts.com/star-wars-anti-airball-plastic

#6581 5 years ago

They dont ship outside europe, @sprudeldudel
It would be perfect

#6582 5 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

This weekend I will be donating my SW's Premium to school district that I work for. The first event will be a karaoke party for the high school. All the HS kids will have the opportunity to play SW"S while the karaoke party is going on. For the second event, I will be having a district wide pinball tournament for all teachers &amp; staff. During the third event, SW's will be available in the auditorium lobby during our spring musical. Our spring musical is a big deal in our community &amp; our school will be packed to capacity all next weekend long.
Tough I have everything planned &amp; situated, my main concern is a newbie approaching this machine &amp; not having a clue what's going on. As we all know SW's is very deep, as the rules can &amp; will confuse even the most seasoned players.
What I need from you is a way to describe the process of the basic rules of the game. For example...
1. Coin Up
2. Press Start
3. Select Character
4. Select Mission
5. Hit Flashing Shots???
With consideration to all the SW's efficianos on this topic post, what are your suggestions? I will be displaying this guideline alongside the machine.

Most new players want to get into a multiball mode I would think, so tell them about the importance of the +5 TIE Fighter plunge option for Luke & Han. Then explain the TIE Fighter hurry-up and the importance of mashing the action button when it turns red after hitting the TIE Fighter target. Then after all that yes, it's all about hitting flashing shots.

If the event is mainly for showcasing SW to new players I would make the machine more forgiving, things like:

Lowering the left & right out lane posts.
Increasing all ball save timers by 3-5 seconds.
Making sure the Scoop eject has a 2-3 seconds ball save active.
Setting the game to no mission stacking (Easier to focus on one mission at a time).
Setting every mode to easy except maybe Jedi Training.
And if you don't want an experienced player hogging the machine, maybe turning off extra balls.

Good luck at the event.

#6583 5 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

This weekend I will be donating my SW's Premium to school district that I work for. The first event will be a karaoke party for the high school. All the HS kids will have the opportunity to play SW"S while the karaoke party is going on. For the second event, I will be having a district wide pinball tournament for all teachers &amp; staff. During the third event, SW's will be available in the auditorium lobby during our spring musical. Our spring musical is a big deal in our community &amp; our school will be packed to capacity all next weekend long.
Tough I have everything planned &amp; situated, my main concern is a newbie approaching this machine &amp; not having a clue what's going on. As we all know SW's is very deep, as the rules can &amp; will confuse even the most seasoned players.
1. Coin Up
2. Press Start
3. Select Character
4. Select Mission
5. Hit Flashing Shots???

I’d recommend turning stacking OFF. It’s very intimidating even for pinheads as you really need to understand the rules if you’re going to stack 2 missions. Also, with stacking on it takes away from the theme immersion and integration. Much easier for noobs to just pick their favorite scene so to speak. Good Luck!

#6584 5 years ago

Random thoughts and discussion:

So I get to play a SW Prem on location (and own the pro). The premium has so many more ‘cheap drains’; i.e. No extra post at the bottom of the drops, the return from the fork ramp in selecting a mission is horrid (it’s too bad it couldn’t be programmed to whip the ball around the hyperloop for a safer feed), the outlanes feel much more drainier. But man that hyperloop is awesome. My best on this location premium is 4.5 bil but that’s after about $20 in plays. Destroying the Death Star is much much more rewarding than the pro, but I don’t think I could deal with all the cheap drains - it’s one reason I prefer TWD PRO over its premium as well.

That said, I noticed hyperspace multiball rules seem to be slightly different than the pro. I had one ball in the hyperloop and while trying to get the 2nd in there, my ball saver timed out, a few seconds after that I got the 2nd ball in, my call saver didn’t start up again and kick in a 3rd ball (which it does on the pro), instead it whipped the 2 balls around the hyperloop about 3-4 times while I sat there doing nothing then released them. Even from other times I’ve played hyperspace mb on the prem, It seems hyperspace multiball is more forgiving with more grace periods and ball savers on the pro - is this true?

All in all the hyperloop is bad ass. If it wasn’t for all the cheap drains I’d consider upgrading, but luckily for me here in California, pro models are the rare versions as operators typically tend to get prem/LEs models.

#6585 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So I get to play a SW Prem on location (and own the pro). The premium has so many more ‘cheap drains’; i.e. No extra post at the bottom of the drops, the return from the fork ramp in selecting a mission is horrid (it’s too bad it couldn’t be programmed to whip the ball around the hyperloop for a safer feed), the outlanes feel much more drainier. But man that hyperloop is awesome. My best on this location premium is 4.5 bil but that’s after about $20 in plays. Destroying the Death Star is much much more rewarding than the pro, but I don’t think I could deal with all the cheap drains - it’s one reason I prefer TWD PRO over its premium as well.
That said, I noticed hyperspace multiball rules seem to be slightly different than the pro. I had one ball in the hyperloop and while trying to get the 2nd in there, my ball saver timed out, a few seconds after that I got the 2nd ball in, my call saver didn’t start up again and kick in a 3rd ball (which it does on the pro), instead it whipped the 2 balls around the hyperloop about 3-4 times while I sat there doing nothing then released them. Even from other times I’ve played hyperspace mb on the prem, It seems hyperspace multiball is more forgiving with more grace periods and ball savers on the pro - is this true?
All in all the hyperloop is bad ass. If it wasn’t for all the cheap drains I’d consider upgrading, but luckily for me here in California, pro models are the rare versions as operators typically tend to get prem/LEs models.

I agree with all of this. I briefly considered upgrading my Pro to a Premium until I played one. The ramp on the critical Death Star shot makes an already difficult shot 10x more so.

The Pro in my view is the most fun to play. The hyperloop is indeed awesome.

#6586 5 years ago

Yes, I actually set the machine up easier so anyone can at least have a decent game. I did add ball savers to the scoop & ball launch, + I moved the out lane posts to the novice last notch. I will definitely turn the stacking option off for that makes everything run together w/ confusion. Thanks for the suggestions & I will create a separate topic w/ pictures when this event winds down. If there's any other recommendations, please feel free to offer any other suggestions.

#6587 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The premium is definitely a bit more challenging and I think that is what keeps me pushing the start button. Hyperloop is just so satisfying when you see and hear it in action, especially when you can get more than one ball going. The fork ramp is a very hard shot at first, but I think it makes for a great challenge. I do wish they could add a option for a ball save once you start a mode(through the fork ramp to start Death Star missions)and when the ball is released it can go straight down the middle and give you a cheap drain for making a good shot, a bit frustrating. The Death Star is also pretty cool when you crack it and go to victory multiball.

#6588 5 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

The premium is definitely a bit more challenging and I think that is what keeps me pushing the start button. Hyperloop is just so satisfying when you see and hear it in action, especially when you can get more than one ball going. The fork ramp is a very hard shot at first, but I think it makes for a great challenge. I do wish they could add a option for a ball save once you start a mode(through the fork ramp to start Death Star missions)and when the ball is released it can go straight down the middle and give you a cheap drain for making a good shot, a bit frustrating. The Death Star is also pretty cool when you crack it and go to victory multiball.

I gotta get over there and blow it up before you trade it away

#6589 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

No extra post at the bottom of the drops

The goodie bag in my prem had an extra post included. I wonder if it was for the purpose noted above? Anyway, I've never played a Pro, so I can't compare. Nothing beats getting two or more pinballs running around in that hyper loop. My max is four to date.

#6590 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I gotta get over there and blow it up before you trade it away

After all the trade offers it might just stay for a bit longer, let me know when you’re ready.

#6591 5 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

The goodie bag in my prem had an extra post included. I wonder if it was for the purpose noted above? Anyway, I've never played a Pro, so I can't compare. Nothing beats getting two or more pinballs running around in that hyper loop. My max is four to date.

Ritchie has specifically said that there's not supposed to be a post there. The only reason it was on the pro is because they used to have stand ups instead of drops

#6592 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Ritchie has specifically said that there's not supposed to be a post there. The only reason it was on the pro is because they used to have stand ups instead of drops

That was the original design, but it was never released with standups. Which makes one ask why is the post still on the Pro and not the Premium?

#6593 5 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

That was the original design, but it was never released with standups. Which makes one ask why is the post still on the Pro and not the Premium?

Oversight iirc. Can't find the post now :/

#6594 5 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Quoted from pudealee:

The goodie bag in my prem had an extra post included. I wonder if it was for the purpose noted above?

Well you can always put the post there if it makes the game funner for you. I mean he says it's OK to add frikkin lane extenders to STNG so why not?

#6595 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well you can always put the post there if it makes the game funner for you. I mean he says it's OK to add frikkin lane extenders to STNG so why not?

But he says not to do this, so

#6596 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

But he says not to do this, so

Hey I'm with you & I wouldn;t use long lanes in STNG either, but if it will end people's constant complaints aboot it just insert the damn thing in the tear hole to stop the stream.
DI has a big screw hole in the PF too that you could put a post in. This whole website was totally fine with adding longer flippers and a damn middle post to that GB piece of shit.

Sorry, I shouldn't taint this thread with that brick.

#6597 5 years ago

What's everyone have their ball launch power set at? I cannot see to find the right power. It constantly launches then hits just above FORCE then shoots back down the right out lane. Kind of frustrating

#6598 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hey I'm with you &amp; I wouldn;t use long lanes in STNG either, but if it will end people's constant complaints aboot it just insert the damn thing in the tear hole to stop the stream.
DI has a big screw hole in the PF too that you could put a post in. This whole website was totally fine with adding longer flippers and a damn middle post to that GB piece of shit.
Sorry, I shouldn't taint this thread with that brick.

No, I'd totally add long lanes to STTNG. That game is unplayable. SW is much more managable. I think Steve has it right

#6599 5 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

What's everyone have their ball launch power set at? I cannot see to find the right power. It constantly launches then hits just above FORCE then shoots back down the right out lane. Kind of frustrating

Adjust your shooter lane guide

#6600 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

No, I'd totally add long lanes to STTNG. That game is unplayable.

Ha, never heard that one before.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/132?hl=jaeg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.