Regarding LSD and Video mode. Here’s a few suggestions to reduce frequency of playing:
1. Reduce video mode timer to minimum time - 15 secs
2. Increase hyperspace multiball difficulty to extra hard. This game is fillled with multiballs; it’s typically in these multiballs that LSD can be accidentally qualified. Hyperspace mb is a fairly easy multiball to get going; having it on extra hard makes it so you have to do 3 hurryup tonstart the multiball. This both cuts down on the endless multiball syndrome this game can suffer from at times; it also makes hyperspace multiball that more strategic and appreciative to play; and most importantly you’ll typically get it further from the ‘start button’ <Dwight Pun> so that you’re not qualifying LSD so early on. This will also help with getting so many Video modes
3. You can also increase tie fighter mini game to extra hard, but honestly I haven’t noticed a difference but keep it here in case there is?
4. Video mode, it’s started at Hoth shot. If I play as Han I definitely seem to get it more often, but avoid the Hoth shot. You should only be going for it if you have it multiplied anyway, you can easily play around it by starting modes on Endor shot, and video mode isn’t lit during modes.
5. Lastly, play better. LSD can be very lucrative. It’s typically qualified from playing a multiball if that’s the case, prep for it, make sure to keep your multiplier refreshed so your at 20x or higher for LSD which can bring in 1-2 billion points. LSD is 6 shots, learn the pattern and hammer it out in 20 seconds.
5a. Also, if you’re trying to qualify all your planet multiballs before playing them, you’ll typically get blocked by a ball 3 LSD. This is called risk/reward. Strategize better.
That’s about all I got. I dig and appreciate LSD now cause it serves 2 purposes; 1. Points and 2. Progression to the emporor.