• Pro 129 votes
    28%
  • Premium 191 votes
    41%
  • LE 148 votes
    32%

(468 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,256 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1E85029F-62B0-498E-AB89-64CF050C8F16 (resized).jpeg
videomode (resized).jpg
20200112_210804.jpg
20200112_210819.jpg
20200111_191859.jpg
20200111_191842.jpg
20200111_191351.jpg
20200111_191334.jpg
20200111_191341.jpg
20200111_191300.jpg
20200111_191157.jpg
20200111_191240.jpg
20200111_191147.jpg
20200111_170853_HDR (resized).jpg
82790820_1220950488107934_7391565646137393152_n (resized).jpg
81559856_3121942514696867_3985339418549420032_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8380 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 168.
#551 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Doesnt that effect the Escape from Bobba Fett strobing? I'll switch out my spots see what i think.

Not really, try it I like it much better.

#552 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

i just realized non of the characters can play Hoth 1st mode?

Quoted from another thread, waspinat0r have you noticed this, during any of your streams and time hands on?

#553 2 years ago

On my pin there's only one Endor mode then the multi but I didn't notice anything on Hoth? will check that out.

#554 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Quoted from another thread, waspinat0r have you noticed this, during any of your streams and time hands on?

just checked .85 code and still no characters can play Hoth 1 mode. All the other modes are playable by at least 1 character.

#555 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

just checked .85 code and still no characters can play Hoth 1 mode. All the other modes are playable by at least 1 character.

Is that a big deal? It's a challenging shot to light the Hoth modes, personally I don't mind having to earn it. Very similar to lighting Targaryen in GOT - I like the risk/reward challenge of that shot.

#556 2 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Is that a big deal? It's a challenging shot to light the Hoth modes, personally I don't mind having to earn it. Very similar to lighting Targaryen in GOT - I like the risk/reward challenge of that shot.

i dont think you quite understand. no characters can play Hoth 1 mode, there is no earning it. the 1, 2, 3 roman numerals that are lit solid for each character in the beginning of game are ones you can not play and are given to you. Also if you check info theres a graph showing each characters progression towards each mini wizard mode. it grays out the missions you cant play and hoth 1 is grey for each character.

#557 2 years ago

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. Let's hope this gets added too; seems silly to have an insert for a mode that will never be played.

#558 2 years ago

im sure Dwight will get a mode in there. theres so much good material from the beginning of ESB.

#559 2 years ago

Just in today / Game has arrived and I freaking love it !!! July 12 build date . In the home and set up OOB and no tweaks I had to do , Not one blemish / nothing out of place / Played well but needed new balls and some wax since it was needed as the ball speeds are fast and will English badly off of flippers .
Having a blast
Happy to be in this club.. Depending now on how much my fun I have on a friends LE. I just may have to upgrade to a Premium . Yikes

#560 2 years ago

That's weird. I swear I thought Hoth 1 in a Waspinat0r stream. It was playing as R2D2 and he had to fix the hyperdrive. One blue lit shot then one other to finish the mode. Very short mode from what I recall.

Not sure how this happened though.

IMO each mode should at least be playable for 2 characters.

#561 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

That's weird. I swear I thought Hoth 1 in a Waspinat0r stream. It was playing as R2D2 and he had to fix the hyperdrive. One blue lit shot then one other to finish the mode. Very short mode from what I recall.
Not sure how this happened though.
IMO each mode should at least be playable for 2 characters.

thats Cloud City Escape, Hoth 2 mode for R2D2.

the new Hyperdrive mulitball sound and lights effect is nice.

#562 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Just in today / Game has arrived and I freaking love it !!! July 12 build date . In the home and set up OOB and no tweaks I had to do , Not one blemish / nothing out of place / Played well but needed new balls and some wax since it was needed as the ball speeds are fast and will English badly off of flippers .
Having a blast
Happy to be in this club.. Depending now on how much my fun I have on a friends LE. I just may have to upgrade to a Premium . Yikes

Same experience here, no tweaks at all, perfect out of the box. Came with 0.82, updated to 0.84 earlier today and now I just updated to 0.85. Very good work overall by Stern.

#563 2 years ago

I'm planing to get a premium but I'm going to wait for a wile. They may have some special LE they are going to announce after all the original LE Games are sold. Like mabye a vader or boba fett edition LE, ect...

#564 2 years ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

I'm planing to get a premium but I'm going to wait for a wile. They may have some special LE they are going to announce after all the original LE Games are sold. Like mabye a vader or boba fett edition LE, ect...

That would be Great

#565 2 years ago

I have .84 / good to know. Will update

#566 2 years ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

If they go the "Luci" route, maybe a "Bronze Bikini Leia" edition is in your future.

#567 2 years ago

the luci leia idea is great!
has anyone got an LE yet?

#568 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

thats Cloud City Escape, Hoth 2 mode for R2D2.
the new Hyperdrive mulitball sound and lights effect is nice.

Thanks for clarifying Phbooms. Good to know. Sure hope they add some cool modes for most characters for Hoth 1.

#569 2 years ago

Wow, Tie fighter Multi into Hyperspace Multi into Destroy the DStar/speed bike chase duel mode, extra ball then a Bobba Fett escape. Mind Blowing. Changed all the spot lights from the 8 led super bright to singles, highly recommended.

#570 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

im sure Dwight will get a mode in there. theres so much good material from the beginning of ESB.

ESB is great from start to finish, the more movie assets Dwight can squeeze into this game the better especially stuff from ESB.

For the guys with pro's, I know code is early but currently are there many of the iconic lines implemented into the game?

"The force will be with you always"
"Use the force"
"I am your father"
"Impressive most impressive......."
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops"
"Force is strong with this one"
"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope"
"I’ll never turn to the dark side. You’ve failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me"

Tonnes more that could be put in, yoda quotes and emperor, can never have too much Vader

If you level up to Jedi the Wizard mode so needs "I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master."

#572 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

ESB is great from start to finish, the more movie assets Dwight can squeeze into this game the better especially stuff from ESB.
For the guys with pro's, I know code is early but currently are there many of the iconic lines implemented into the game?
"The force will be with you always"
"Use the force"
"I am your father"
"Impressive most impressive......."
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops"
"Force is strong with this one"
"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope"
"I’ll never turn to the dark side. You’ve failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me"
Tonnes more that could be put in, yoda quotes and emperor, can never have too much Vader
If you level up to Jedi the Wizard mode so needs "I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master."

Wish I knew. I could hardly hear the game where I played it unfortunately.

#573 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

"I am your father"

Aw man...spoiler alert next time please!

#574 2 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

I think it was a question, not a list of what's in there

#575 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Yes it was clearly a question but when I first read it I was excited to know all those lines were in the game. Likely they are not.

#576 2 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Quoted from Butch2099:

And his post was a joke about spoilers for a movie that came out in 1981!

#577 2 years ago

Are there any Stern Star Wars on location in the Las Vegas area?

#578 2 years ago

Stream's going up! http://www.twitch.tv/waspinat0r --- .85 code!

#579 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

And his post was a joke about spoilers for a movie that came out in 1981!

Right on.

#580 2 years ago

My Pro arrived late this afternoon. Very impressed. The play, lighting and video are all very nice. You have to see one in person to appreciate it !

I did snap a picture of it in the box when it arrived. After setting it up I've been kinda busy playing it ...

sw (resized).JPG

#581 2 years ago

The new hyperspace lighting is awesome!

#582 2 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Yup hyperspace multiball lightshow is awesome. Also love the mini LCD footage during destroy the deathstar. Was this there before and I just never noticed it?

#583 2 years ago

Here are some pics of my game with clear Titan rubber and mirror blades.

IMG_4239 (resized).JPG

IMG_4240 (resized).JPG

IMG_4241 (resized).JPG

IMG_4242 (resized).JPG

IMG_4243 (resized).JPG

IMG_4244 (resized).JPG

IMG_4245 (resized).JPG

IMG_4246 (resized).JPG

IMG_4247 (resized).JPG

IMG_4248 (resized).JPG

#584 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Here are some pics of my game with clear Titan rubber and mirror blades.

OH MAN that looks good! VERY nice!

I think they're adding LCD videos to different modes now. I was so excited to see that.

#585 2 years ago

Don´t comment that.

4d64ec6c63632945407c5c776a71129222dc3fa5 (resized).jpg

#586 2 years ago

Can anybody comment in general about the differences in settings for game play setups...

We set my game up with the Home play setting. How does this vary vs the Factory setting ?

#587 2 years ago
Quoted from DerRoland:

Don´t comment that.

For the billionth time, DIMPLES ARE NORMAL. They even out over time. Every game that had ever existed gets them.

#588 2 years ago
Quoted from DerRoland:

Don´t comment that.

From the machines on route around here I can tell you that's what any Star Wars is going to look like pretty quickly if you play it. There's a long running debate about whether that's always happened to pinball machines or not (steel ball vs wood and all) or is a newer phenomenon, but in any case any modern Stern (and I assume JJP and Spooky too) machine is going to show some dimpling.

#589 2 years ago

Does anyone know when we might get to see some gameplay for the Premium/LE?

#590 2 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

For the billionth time, DIMPLES ARE NORMAL. They even out over time. Every game that had ever existed gets them.

I know it well. Thats the matter why I wrote: "Don´t comment that" .

#591 2 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I think I experienced it this morning while playing - is it the one where things kind of go dark and then the lights flash enough to almost trigger siezures ?

#592 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I think I experienced it this morning while playing - is it the one where things kind of go dark and then the lights flash enough to almost trigger siezures ?

Naw, that's Boba Fett! Hyperspace is hard to explain without seeing it in person.

#593 2 years ago

Mirror blades look good on it. I was holding out to see if printed ones were coming before I put them on.

#594 2 years ago

I think my initial honeymoon phase might be over. First of all...this is my DREAM THEME. I *love* the shots. I love the sounds. I love the clips, and I love the amount of multiballs...but the button...the button is getting super cumbersome after a few hundred plays. The way the multipliers are setup is getting to me a bit too. I'm not dogging on the machine at all, don't misunderstand, I still love playing it just because the shots are fun, shooting nonstop and hitting nice, flowing shots is a great feeling, and I like how the mini LCD is starting to incorporate into the modes -- I just feel like this guy is going to be more of a competition game than a home game(which is how I play --- at home..for fun..I'm not chasing anyone's scores. ). That's the way it seems to have been explained and coded to play and continue to play if the updates are any indication, anyway. If you like getting that one huge shot and winning a tourney, pressing blinking buttons, or doing lots of math on the fly, this is absolutely the game for you....at least right now. But what do I know, I could be completely wrong. Who knows what the future will hold with the code? Dwight is awesome and he knows what kind of game he wants to make -- I *KNOW* this game is only going to get better. MUCH better..but I feel like it'll be for point chasers and tournament masters.

....I kind of want to go on an adventure, though.

I need to get a TWD and GB.

#595 2 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I think my initial honeymoon phase might be over. First of all...this is my DREAM THEME. I *love* the shots. I love the sounds. I love the clips, and I love the amount of multiballs...but the button...the button is getting super cumbersome after a few hundred plays. The way the multipliers are setup is getting to me a bit too. I'm not dogging on the machine at all, don't misunderstand, I still love playing it just because the shots are fun, shooting nonstop and hitting nice, flowing shots is a great feeling, and I like how the mini LCD is starting to incorporate into the modes -- I just feel like this guy is going to be more of a competition game than a home game(which is how I play --- at home..for fun..I'm not chasing anyone's scores. ). That's the way it seems to have been explained and coded to play and continue to play if the updates are any indication, anyway. If you like getting that one huge shot and winning a tourney, pressing blinking buttons, or doing lots of math on the fly, this is absolutely the game for you....at least right now. But what do I know, I could be completely wrong. Who knows what the future will hold with the code? Dwight is awesome and he knows what kind of game he wants to make -- I *KNOW* this game is only going to get better. MUCH better..but I feel like it'll be for point chasers and tournament masters.

#596 2 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I think my initial honeymoon phase might be over. First of all...this is my DREAM THEME. I *love* the shots. I love the sounds. I love the clips, and I love the amount of multiballs...but the button...the button is getting super cumbersome after a few hundred plays. The way the multipliers are setup is getting to me a bit too. I'm not dogging on the machine at all, don't misunderstand, I still love playing it just because the shots are fun, shooting nonstop and hitting nice, flowing shots is a great feeling, and I like how the mini LCD is starting to incorporate into the modes -- I just feel like this guy is going to be more of a competition game than a home game(which is how I play --- at home..for fun..I'm not chasing anyone's scores. ). That's the way it seems to have been explained and coded to play and continue to play if the updates are any indication, anyway. If you like getting that one huge shot and winning a tourney, pressing blinking buttons, or doing lots of math on the fly, this is absolutely the game for you....at least right now. But what do I know, I could be completely wrong. Who knows what the future will hold with the code? Dwight is awesome and he knows what kind of game he wants to make!

I am still in the honeymoon mode but , I like having to reach for the button and get the Tie's while trying to maintain control of the ball like a true Jedi.
Also having to pick the right times to activate the Multiplier / I am a fan of this because if you are not paying attention you die. like in life .
Me and my brother have been competing against each other and it is much fun . But I consider myself a home player too. Which is why I love Spider-Man so much with the longer ball times .
this game I feel a little more immersed into the action

#597 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I am still in the honeymoon mode but , I like having to reach for the button and get the Tie's while trying to maintain control of the ball like a true Jedi.
Also having to pick the right times to activate the Multiplier / I am a fan of this because if you are not paying attention you die. like in life .
Me and my brother have been competing against each other and it is much fun . But I consider myself a home player too. Which is why I love Spider-Man so much with the longer ball times .
this game I feel a little more immersed into the action

Yeah, I completely understand that -- it's a fun addition and a great challenge. Sadly, I'm usually playing alone so I don't have anyone to compete with, and I live in an area with few players. I will agree with you though, it's very immersive when it gets going.

#598 2 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Stay away from Ironman, you won't like it either. You would like the hobbit, LOTR and tspp.

#599 2 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Okay, I SWEAR to you I'm not trying to be a dick here (although many would say it comes naturally). But SW is the only machine you've got and you've played the snot out of it. How many hours a night since you got it? If I did that with any one of my machines, I bet it would start grating on me as well. Take a break from it for a few days or just don't play it quite as much...I think it will help the honeymoon return. I always take breaks from my games and when I play them again I find myself asking why I ever took a break in the first place. If I DON'T find myself asking that, then I know it's time to sell.

#600 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Okay, I SWEAR to you I'm not trying to be a dick here (although many would say it comes naturally). But SW is the only machine you've got and you've played the snot out of it. How many hours a night since you got it? If I did that with any one of my machines, I bet it would start grating on me as well. Take a break from it for a few days or just don't play it quite as much...I think it will help the honeymoon return. I always take breaks from my games and when I play them again I find myself asking why I ever took a break in the first place. If I DON'T find myself asking that, then I know it's time to sell.

I agree, you make a very valid point. I've played it to death at this point, haha. I don't think it really hit me though until I didn't play it for a couple of days because of work, and then this morning when I was playing I realized how annoyed I got at smashing the button and moving around the multipliers. I love many things about the machine, but sadly the main "game" of the game is starting to push my..........buttons....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 218.00
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 8380 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 168.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside