20230222_084649 (resized).jpg
20230222_085316 (resized).jpg
20230222_084653 (resized).jpg
20230222_084538 (resized).jpg
20230222_084535 (resized).jpg
20230222_084134 (resized).jpg
20230222_084126 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 14,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 300.
#5501 5 years ago

Grabbed one of these today and I'm thrilled with it despite Deadpool reveal. I've wanted one bad, the theme is awesome for me but I know a lot of local people and friends that have verbally trashed this pin. Most of the people I know said ''No! No! It sucks!'' Bah. What do they know.

I love so many things about this game, it's probably the fastest and smoothest playing pin I've played, I mean this game rips and screams at times. Love that translight and side box art. The way that the movie themes are integrated into the modes are super cool, it's hard not to crack a smile or laugh at some of them.

My build date is June 2018 and I'm on code v 1.03
I'm going to read over the thread now, but maybe someone can chime in- I did all the modes but then nothing happened and nothing was really lit to start anything, any ideas? Is this the code or did I need to do something else?
38658490_10156531136083529_1345299704044322816_n (resized).jpg38658490_10156531136083529_1345299704044322816_n (resized).jpg38760900_10156531699588529_8031810648516067328_n (resized).jpg38760900_10156531699588529_8031810648516067328_n (resized).jpg

#5502 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I'm going to read over the thread now, but maybe someone can chime in- I did all the modes but then nothing happened and nothing was really lit to start anything, any ideas? Is this the code or did I need to do something else?

It's a weird thing that doesn;t happen too often...but I don;t *think* they fixed it unless someone else can chime in. Good pick up, welcome to the club.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bug-in-stern-star-wars-pro-hoth-2-and-that-spinner

EDIT: 1.05 is the current version

#5503 5 years ago

Grabbed one of these today and I'm thrilled with it despite Deadpool reveal. I've wanted one bad, the theme is awesome for me but I know a lot of local people and friends that have verbally trashed this pin.
I love so many things about this game, it's probably the fastest and smoothest playing pin I've played, I mean this game rips and screams at times. Love that translight and side box art. The way that the movie themes are integrated into the modes are super cool, it's hard not to crack a smile or laugh at some of them.
[quoted image][quoted image]

How does your playfield look? Does it look like post #5470? LMK thanks

#5504 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Hopefully topper today and Aerosmith code!

Lol, I wish. The topper better be amazing at this point. If its a plastic rotating trash can its going to be a real bummer.

#5505 5 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Mine does do some extent

#5506 5 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

At a certain angle yes, but if you stick your face up to it, I can’t see anything which leads me to believe it’s the clear process. No matter, it’s turning into dimple city. Play it!

While it’s no 15 billion like posted earlier, I’ll take it! That moment when the multiplier just kicks in, and you figure it out, you go oh... alright
What a masterpiece, especially for Star Wars fans.
73F1F87C-9554-4C3C-8A23-AEFDD42DB0E3 (resized).jpeg73F1F87C-9554-4C3C-8A23-AEFDD42DB0E3 (resized).jpeg

#5507 5 years ago

At a certain angle yes, but if you stick your face up to it, I can’t see anything which leads me to believe it’s the clear process. No matter, it’s turning into dimple city. Play it!
While it’s no 15 billion like posted earlier, I’ll take it! That moment when the multiplier just kicks in, and you figure it out, you go oh... alright
What a masterpiece, especially for Star Wars fans.
[quoted image]

So you've owned the game for roughly 12 hours (based on the timestamp in the above post) and you've already achieved 12B? Wow. Time to open the outlanes.

#5508 5 years ago

That moment when the multiplier just kicks in, and you figure it out, you go oh... alright
What a masterpiece...

Yes it's nice isn't it? Now think of all the people that refuse to play the 2.5 games to learn it becasue it's too "math scoring."

#5509 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

So you've owned the game for roughly 12 hours (based on the timestamp in the above post) and you've already achieved 12B? Wow. Time to open the outlanes.

Let's just say I have a dresser littered with trophies including back to back state championship ones. They're good for collecting dust

Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes it's nice isn't it? Now think of all the people that refuse to play the 2.5 games to learn it becasue it's too "math scoring."

It's basic math. When I see a hurry up waiting, and I have a 40x, I move that shot multiplier to the death star for 800+ million

SW is totally unique, nothing quite like it imo.

#5510 5 years ago

It's basic math. When I see a hurry up waiting, and I have a 40x, I move that shot multiplier to the death star for 800+ million

Yep, more points is better; not a hard concept.

#5511 5 years ago

I love all the "math scoring" whining. The machine literally does the math for you. All you have to know is higher multiplier is better than lower multiplier, and if you make the little X light in front of a lit shot green, it will multiply it's value by whatever number is at the top of the display. There is exactly zero math that you need to do. And it couldn't be any easier to understand how to build the multiplier...just hit the targets in front of the little screen. It doesn't even matter which one. It even makes an easy to recognize sound when it's about to expire so you know to hit it again. It is literally the easiest to understand shot multipliers in any game I have ever played.

People are weird.

#5512 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I love all the "math scoring" whining. The machine literally does the math for you. All you have to know is higher multiplier is better than lower multiplier, and if you make the little X light in front of a lit shot green, it will multiply it's value by whatever number is at the top of the display. There is exactly zero math that you need to do. And it couldn't be any easier to understand how to build the multiplier...just hit the targets in front of the little screen. It doesn't even matter which one. It even makes an easy to recognize sound when it's about to expire so you know to hit it again. It is literally the easiest to understand shot multipliers in any game I have ever played.
People are weird.

I don't think how the multiplying works is the complaint so much as the moving of them. It always takes a few tries for me to explain to someone what red vs green means, how to move them, etc. It's not hard once you get it, but it's not a common pinball concept (as most things in Star Wars aren't)

#5513 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I don't think how the multiplying works is the complaint so much as the moving of them. It always takes a few tries for me to explain to someone what red vs green means, how to move them, etc. It's not hard once you get it, but it's not a common pinball concept (as most things in Star Wars aren't)

While I agree it is the moving that is unfamiliar, it has even less to do with math. LOL

And I'm not sure why some people claim that's so hard. Unlock with button. Move with flippers. Lock with button. In the scheme of complicated pinball rules, this doesn't even register, other than being an unfamiliar mechanic.

I can understand people not enjoying it...we all have opinions that should be respected. But to complain about math or how difficult the concept is? I just do not buy that. That's just people complaining to complain.

#5514 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

While I agree it is the moving that is unfamiliar, it has even less to do with math. LOL

What it has to do with, is hitting buttons and moving inserts around, like almost every pinball machine for goddamn 26+ years.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

That's just people complaining to complain.

Exactly, I always say if you don't like a game just say that because everyone has diff'rent tastes. Once you get into minusha (sp?) like this it's so goddam lame.
You work a fucking job and make enough monies to buy a pinball machine, if you can't tackle hitting a button on a button hitting machine you should just crawl in your grave now. Wait till they bring back magna-saves and brains melt all over the place.

#5515 5 years ago

It's not hard per se, but most people that come over to my place and play my pins can't catch or cradle a ball at all. When they have balls flying around, the last thing they have the capacity to do is understand what the machine wants them to do, hit the LDB button, hit the flipper the correct amount of times, hit the LDB button again and then hit that shot before the timer expires. So in the end, I don't even explain that part to them (and their scores are reflective of that handicap). I just try an show them the shots to make so they can enjoy some progression within the game.

To me that is the big difference between us pin-geeks who have at least a rudimentary ability to pause the flow of play and understand/strategize vs the average Joe/someone who may like to play but doesn't own a pin. Even for me, when I first got it I didn't even mess with the multipliers. I just focused on learning the shots, understanding what each mode expected of me, and enjoying the coding within the modes. I am just now starting to work on folding in the multipliers. But that's just me, my pace, and how I chose to enjoy the game.

#5516 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

To me that is the big difference between us pin-geeks who have at least a rudimentary ability to pause the flow of play and understand/strategize vs the average Joe/someone who may like to play but doesn't own a pin.

Oh of course and I agree.

Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Even for me, when I first got it I didn't even mess with the multipliers. I just focused on learning the shots,...

Another great point, because you don't have to even use the multipliers to play, have fun with, progress through the story etc of the game. So the hate for them is just a reason to say it broke people's hearts because not enough dolls.

#5517 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh of course and I agree.

Another great point, because you don't have to even use the multipliers to play, have fun with, progress through the story etc of the game. So the hate for them is just a reason to say it broke people's hearts because not enough dolls.

Yup...that's one of the great things about the game. You can ignore the multipliers all together and still have an amazing experience with how well the game uses the movie assets to build excitement in even the easiest of modes. Sure, scores will not be high, but most inexperienced players who cannot trap or grasp the concept of multipliers are not putting up monster scores anyway...nor do they likely care about their score. It's the experience that matters. The multipliers, victory multiballs, etc are there for the players that do have the experience or desire to learn the depth. Something for everyone...just like all well coded games.

#5518 5 years ago

One of the things ive learned about this game in the 500 plays or so is that the multiplier is really quite minor compared to how big of an issue it is to haters who hate to learn the game. And what I mean is this; for most veteran players having shots multiplied typically translates to 'I must continue moving my multiplier to maximize my scoring'. But in Star Wars, there's really only certain moments that you really. want to have a shot multiplied and not risking your ball by moving it; otherwise, ignoring the multiplier will bring on better results. For example, trying to move the multiplier around for every jackpot shot in a multiball = bad. Or trying to have it hit every mode shot = bad. You want to have it in the right spot for that 'cash in' shot of a mode, multiball, or sequence.

On the flip side, here's the moments you really really want to have your shot multiplied:
- Death Star is the best place to keep your multiplier when idle on ignore. And/or the two shots to the right of it (Endor/Hoth).
- Anytime you're gonna start a video mode. TIP: HOTH-1 mission is a video mode and can be started from other shots other than the Hoth/video mode shot so make sure it's multiplied before picking this mission.
- Hyperspace hurry ups and Hyperspace multiball
- Tie Fighter Super JP
- Final shot of any planet multiball
- Any and all shots of Light Saber Duel
- Any and all shots of Escape Bubba Felt
- Certain modes can benefit from being multiplied but not every shot of the mode. there's 12 missions so hard to dig in on which are the best but a good rule of thumb is if its a hurry up mode shot, don't worry about the multiplier. And learn where the final shot of a mission ends and keep it there.
- Death Star MB: Death Star Shot
- Tatooine MB: Endor Ramp. Sometimes toggling back and forth of Endor and Hoth shots are good but this is risk vs reward.
- Endor MB: Death Star Shot
- Hoth MB: Far Left outer loop shot during mb; Hoth Shot to complete multiball.
- Any and all shots of Jedi Multiball.

I may be missing one or two but that's the jist of it in what I believe the 'critical' areas to be multiplied. Other than that, just keep the multiplier at Death Star/Endor/Hoth. The brilliant thing about the scoring logic is that modes like Light Saber Duel or Bubba Fett are easy simple modes, but maximizing the scoring of these modes is where things get interesting as you can really cash in a lot of points. i.e. Risk/Reward. Same could be said about the multi balls.

And for the advanced players: The tricky part is what do you do with the multiplier when you have stacks going like a planet mb + Hyperspace + Tie fighter. Usually its good to just keep it on Death Star but if your doing Hoth or Tatooine, you may want to move the multiplier around constantly from Death Star, to utter left orbit, to Endor, to Hoth.

Another insightful advanced tip. Tatooine-2 is a two shot hurry up - Right ramp > Death Star. You can easily stack this with a hyperspace hurry up, so make sure your multiplier is set on the Death Star to cash in the double hurry up.

#5519 5 years ago

Grabbed one of these today and I'm thrilled with it despite Deadpool reveal. I've wanted one bad, the theme is awesome for me but I know a lot of local people and friends that have verbally trashed this pin. Most of the people I know said ''No! No! It sucks!'' Bah. What do they know.
[quoted image][quoted image]

You probably needed to defeat Light Saber Duel and/or Escape Bubba Fett. So you cannot do modes anymore but focus on the tasks to complete those tasks. Trap up and check out the info screen to see which of the 2 you need. LSD = Drop targets to progress FORCE. Escape Bubba = combos to get white arrows lit then cash in the white arrow to progress.

#5520 5 years ago

I had a bug happen on my SW just now that I never experienced before. But I remember reading complaints about it. a long time ago... in a forum post...

I shot endor to start a mode and when I selected the mode, the ball unlocked, my flippers were dead, and the ball drained.

Is this bug still happening to others? I thought I read that this one had been sorted out.

#5521 5 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I had a bug happen on my SW just now that I never experienced before. But I remember reading complaints about it. a long time ago... in a forum post...
I shot endor to start a mode and when I selected the mode, the ball unlocked, my flippers were dead, and the ball drained.
Is this bug still happening to others? I thought I read that this one had been sorted out.

They added a fix for when the post fails to grab the ball. If you drain during mode select there should be a ball save.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

For example, trying to move the multiplier around for every jackpot shot in a multiball = bad.

I might be misremembering, but I thought that during older versions of the code the TF SJP was the sum of all your jackpots, instead of being a flat (buildable) value, which was much more interesting. Instead of mostly ignoring TF I would purposely try to shoot every JP multiplied hoping for a huge SJP. Not the way I'd want to play most of the game but it was a cool way to play, juggling the balls etc

#5522 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

- Tie Fighter Super JP
- Any and all shots of Light Saber Duel
- Any and all shots of Escape Boba Fett
- Hoth MB: Far Left outer loop shot during mb; Hoth Shot to complete multiball.
- Any and all shots of Jedi Multiball.

I took your post and deleted all the times you want your multiplier on HOTH, Death Star or Endor to see what youre left with if you park your multipliers on those 3 shots.

I’m not sure where the tie fighter super JP is. That very well could be deleted too.

There’s not much that’s left, if you’re really scared to move it parking them there doesn’t look too bad

#5523 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:They added a fix for when the post fails to grab the ball. If you drain during mode select there should be a ball save.

Hmm my post caught the ball. It just released it without taking me out of mode select immediately. The lights came back on right as the ball hit the drain so I must’ve missed the ball save opportunity

#5524 5 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I’m not sure where the tie fighter super JP is. That very well could be deleted too.

Left ramp

But also remember that it gets narrower so even parking you'll miss a lot of those

#5525 5 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I took your post and deleted all the times you want your multiplier on HOTH, Death Star or Endor to see what youre left with if you park your multipliers on those 3 shots.
There’s not much that’s left, if you’re really scared to move it parking them there doesn’t look too bad

Sweet!

Quoted from zacaj:

Left ramp
But also remember that it gets narrower so even parking you'll miss a lot of those

Yes, exactly. Parking a multiplier on the 3 main shots (Death Star, Endor, Hoth) still keeps you on your toes to move it as it moves from 3 multipliers to 2 to 1. But all in all as we can see; moving the multiplier around isn't as critical as some people make it out to be. Just keeping it on these 3 main shots is the biggest factor for most the scoring opportunities.

#5526 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Sweet!

Yes, exactly. Parking a multiplier on the 3 main shots (Death Star, Endor, Hoth) still keeps you on your toes to move it as it moves from 3 multipliers to 2 to 1. But all in all as we can see; moving the multiplier around isn't as critical as some people make it out to be. Just keeping it on these 3 main shots is the biggest factor for most the scoring opportunities.

Yep. It's more about knowing where the points are and when to risk it than moving it all the time. Although moving it all the time can be a fun challenge by itself

#5527 5 years ago

Boba Fett. Boba. Respect.

#5528 5 years ago

I got mine about a week ago a show special from Evan. I was considering for the last year.

It was between SW and DI, I really love the game ,theme, plays and looks perfect. Great decision.

It's totally awesome even my 8 year old grandson gave it the thumbs up likes it second to Met.

#5529 5 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Boba Fett. Boba. Respect.

hah my bad. I am really tired in my defense

#5530 5 years ago

Classic. Sounds like what happened to that guy that bought the STTNG out in the sticks.

#5531 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Any and all shots of Escape Bubba Felt

Sorry SKB, but too funny. I loled

#5532 5 years ago

Until about a week ago, my scoop shot a little lower than center on the left flipper. Strangely, it pretty consistently shoots SDTM now even though I haven't altered the pitch or even taken the glass off since it was previously working. Is the consensus that bending the guide is the best fix?

Thanks

#5533 5 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

Until about a week ago, my scoop shot a little lower than center on the left flipper. Strangely, it pretty consistently shoots SDTM now even though I haven't altered the pitch or even taken the glass off since it was previously working. Is the consensus that bending the guide is the best fix?
Thanks

Have you updated the code? Could have reset the adjustment

#5534 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Have you updated the code? Could have reset the adjustment

No, I'm a version or two behind current code.

#5535 5 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

Thanks

I started having the same issue recently as well. I don’t know what changed. I haven’t updated my code either.
I fixed this before by bending the guide very slightly.

#5536 5 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

Thanks

The ball comes out of that scoop with some pretty good force, and it takes a good smack going in. I'm sure over time it can creep a little. Afterall, screws in wood are not exactly the most stable connection point with the amount of impact and vibration they are subject to. I would assume a little adjustment to the scoop itself is going to be required as semi-regular maintenance on this one. I'm guessing lots of other games scoops creep a bit over time, but not too many of them are so critically aimed as this one so we do not notice. There is quite a bit of adjustment in the scoop itself if you loosen the screws. Try that before bending the lane guide. Mine required a bit of both initially, and I'm sure will need some tweaking every couple hundred games. Just the nature of the beast.

#5537 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You probably needed to defeat Light Saber Duel and/or Escape Bubba Fett. So you cannot do modes anymore but focus on the tasks to complete those tasks. Trap up and check out the info screen to see which of the 2 you need. LSD = Drop targets to progress FORCE. Escape Bubba = combos to get white arrows lit then cash in the white arrow to progress.

LOL...thank God Stern was able to use all of the original voice clips. We could have ended up with TWD's hillbilly and actually had Bubba Fett!

Had one of my best games last night. Ended up about 6.5 billion, which I know is nowhere near the crazy scores some of you guys have been putting up. I played all four planet multiballs, but still needed to complete LSD (just couldn't do it on this game for whatever reason) and Escape Bubba. Probably the closest I've been to Jedi though. Someday...

That said...any tips on actually finishing the planet multiballs? I am generally terrible at them and have only seen a Victory multiball a handful of times. I've made it though Endor a few times, but the others maybe once each. I find myself playing defense and just trying to stay alive during multiballs on this game rather than being able to concentrate on the right shots. That and I'm not sure what the right shots are for each.

Such a brutal game...I swear I get more outlane power drains than any other game. There is just so much side to side danger that I'm tempted to put a level on my game to make sure it isn't warped to the outlanes, LOL. This has to be one of Steve Ritchie's most dangerous games. His other games have the same speed and flow, but I swear all feel more safe than this one. I love and hate it all at once, LOL!

#5538 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

That said...any tips on actually finishing the planet multiballs? I am generally terrible at them and have only seen a Victory multiball a handful of times. I've made it though Endor a few times, but the others maybe once each. I find myself playing defense and just trying to stay alive during multiballs on this game rather than being able to concentrate on the right shots. That and I'm not sure what the right shots are for each.

Do you know all the shot sequences? I find that this game, more than any others, really require you to know what shots you need to be making. I always try to catch all the balls and pick off shots one by one after I've lit my add-a-ball.

#5539 5 years ago
E7577B87-6148-4A0D-B725-32747D531C09 (resized).jpegE7577B87-6148-4A0D-B725-32747D531C09 (resized).jpeg
#5540 5 years ago

I finally got around to updating to 1.05 last night. Is it just me, or is this game like 10x louder now. Even after I turned it down to 12 it was still louder than the Aerosmith sitting next to it on 15. I'm not knocking it, because believe me it was so much more immersive. Now, if only we could get a 1.05.1 or 1.06 version with Obi-wan saying, "Only a Master of Evil, Darth." Then I would be able to stop having to say it for him.

#5541 5 years ago

Noticed an interesting 'bug'. Was playing Tattoine II and Hoth II, both of which are death star hurry-ups. I tried to light both at once by shooting the right ramp (which was flashing orange and blue), but only blue flashed at the death star. I wondered if it was 2 orange ramps, so I shot another, but it still didn't light orange at the death star. Shot the death star anyway, and got credit for both modes. Seems the blue hurry-up overrode the orange hurry-up for some reason, instead of alternating? Weird

#5542 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Noticed an interesting 'bug'. Was playing Tattoine II and Hoth II, both of which are death star hurry-ups. I tried to light both at once by shooting the right ramp (which was flashing orange and blue), but only blue flashed at the death star. I wondered if it was 2 orange ramps, so I shot another, but it still didn't light orange at the death star. Shot the death star anyway, and got credit for both modes. Seems the blue hurry-up overrode the orange hurry-up for some reason, instead of alternating? Weird

I'm guessing you're using R2-D2 and stacking his Tattoine 2 & Hoth 3 missions? If so, I just had a few games to check it out and you're correct.

After making the Right Ramp shop the Death Star shot should light up as flashing both Blue and Orange but it only lights up as a flashing Blue. Even so, after making the DS shot within the Hoth 3 hurry-up it counts as both missions as complete.

Of note is that if you let the Hoth hurry-up timeout then the DS shot starts to flash Orange until the Tattoine hurry-up ends.

I'm still on 1.03 Premium/LE code, so I don't know if this was addressed in the latest patch.

#5543 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Did you send this in? [email protected]

#5544 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Do you know all the shot sequences? I find that this game, more than any others, really require you to know what shots you need to be making. I always try to catch all the balls and pick off shots one by one after I've lit my add-a-ball.

That's definitely part of my problem. I never seem to be able to look at the lit shots to see what I need and aim for them. I have a really hard time getting control and trapping on this game...much more so than on any of my others...so it just ends up being a flail fest of failure. I gotta work on that whole "Play Better" thing!

#5545 5 years ago

When I hit the hyper loop the ball is barely going around once. This is a new bug for me and wasn’t sure if anyone else had the same issue.

#5546 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

That's definitely part of my problem. I never seem to be able to look at the lit shots to see what I need and aim for them. I have a really hard time getting control and trapping on this game...much more so than on any of my others...so it just ends up being a flail fest of failure. I gotta work on that whole "Play Better" thing!

It's even tougher than just looking at the lit shots because they're not always required. For instance in Tattooine MB both ramps, the right loop, and the right scoop can be lit, but only the left ramp and right loop advance you through the mode, the other shots just build your point values. It's a bit confusing, I wish there was some way to differentiate progress shots from other mode shots, but in the end you need to just learn the modes and pay attention

#5547 5 years ago
Quoted from Behnendl:

When I hit the hyper loop the ball is barely going around once. This is a new bug for me and wasn’t sure if anyone else had the same issue.

What version of software?

#5548 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

What version of software?

#5549 5 years ago

What bad luck has turned into what good luck. Thanks to Chas and Stern...it’s all fixed!

F2789BD2-106D-4D4C-B376-6D166EA44BC0 (resized).jpegF2789BD2-106D-4D4C-B376-6D166EA44BC0 (resized).jpeg
#5550 5 years ago
Quoted from Behnendl:

Lots on this in the thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-problems-and-solutions

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
There are 14,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 300.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/111?hl=crile1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.