IMG_8600 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpeg
sw1 (resized).JPEG
sw2 (resized).JPEG
sw3 (resized).JPEG
sw4 (resized).JPEG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 301.
#5101 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

My right flipper tends to stick in the up position sometimes and not sure why. Sometimes the only way to get it to fall back into place is by hitting the left flipper. Has anyone had this issue also, or know how to fix this?

I'd start by replacing the coil sleeve.

#5102 5 years ago

Thanks very helpful.

#5103 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I'd start by replacing the coil sleeve.

I will. Thanks

#5104 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

My right flipper tends to stick in the up position sometimes and not sure why. Sometimes the only way to get it to fall back into place is by hitting the left flipper. Has anyone had this issue also, or know how to fix this?

Likely the plunger gets stuck. Check the mech for resistance

#5105 5 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Likely the plunger gets stuck. Check the mech for resistance

Yes the coil stops tend to be the issue.

#5106 5 years ago

Can someone post a brief summary of “add-a-ball”? I think I did it last night during a great game and it saved my multiball long enough to destroy Death Star 1! I saw the action button flashing orange (I think) and whacked it and another ball shot out. Is that what happened? How did I qualify for add-a-ball?

#5107 5 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Can someone post a brief summary of “add-a-ball”? I think I did it last night during a great game and it saved my multiball long enough to destroy Death Star 1! I saw the action button flashing orange (I think) and whacked it and another ball shot out. Is that what happened? How did I qualify for add-a-ball?

Complete the force targets quickly during any of the mode MBs to light the button orange. Can only like once per MB, but you can keep it for a later one

Also can be a random award from the pops

#5108 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Complete the force targets quickly during any of the mode MBs to light the button orange. Can only like once per MB, but you can keep it for a later one
Also can be a random award from the pops

Thanks! Is there a way to tell if you have one stored up?

#5109 5 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Thanks! Is there a way to tell if you have one stored up?

Just whether the button is orange I think. No way to tell how many

#5110 5 years ago

Still loving this pin. It’s deep and has so much to do. That’s why I have always gravitated towards stop and go pins. This has it all.

Damn powerbadz still not in I ordered beginning of last week!

#5111 5 years ago

Just installed Fidelity Speakers in my SW, what a difference! It is well worth the money...hearing things I never noticed before. I noticed that when the volume was turned up the stock speakers would have horrible sound quality. Well that is a thing of the past with the new install! Give them a try! Changes the SW experience.

#5112 5 years ago

Is there a way to tighten the tie fighter so it doesn't rotate as much. Mine has been hitting the side of the mini LCD and the wing is getting all scratched up. Ordered a spare tie fighter, but don't want to install it, if the same thing is going to happen.

#5113 5 years ago
Quoted from Captchaos:

Just installed Fidelity Speakers in my SW, what a difference! It is well worth the money...hearing things I never noticed before. I noticed that when the volume was turned up the stock speakers would have horrible sound quality. Well that is a thing of the past with the new install! Give them a try! Changes the SW experience.

I have them too and the sound is really awesome. The SPIKE 2 system has really great sound, it's not compressed and it's 2.1 instead of straight 2.0 stereo. That way there are separate volume controls for the cabinet and backbox speakers.

#5114 5 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Damn powerbadz still not in I ordered beginning of last week!

got mine installed last week...theyre cool but the overall brightness of the game washes out 90% of the bladez. between balls and when the lights go dark in certain modes it excels. im curious what you think once you get them in.

highly recco you take the entire PF out to install them. the 10mins it takes to do so will save frustration.

#5115 5 years ago
Quoted from Captchaos:

Link for the speakers plz?

#5116 5 years ago

Saw that new code was updated, seems like mostly some system level cleanup items. One item that stood out to me is

Added adjustments for backbox and cabinet speaker types to the service menu
UTIL->VOL. Supported speaker types are "8 OHM" and "4 OHM". The amplifier
power curve is appropriately adjusted for the selected speaker type.

has anyone had problems with any of their speakers that may have resulted in this addition to the adjustments? or is this more for the folks who want to change out the stock speakers for something else?

#5117 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Saw that new code was updated, seems like mostly some system level cleanup items. One item that stood out to me is
has anyone had problems with any of their speakers that may have resulted in this addition to the adjustments? or is this more for the folks who want to change out the stock speakers for something else?

Updated recently?

#5118 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Updated recently?

Just this afternoon

There are literally no changes to the gameplay/rules.... at least in the read me file

#5120 5 years ago

Thx ray I’ll takr your advice!!

#5121 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I'm curious what motivated this feature as well... I believe this was also added to Iron Maiden and GOTG.

#5122 5 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I'm curious what motivated this feature as well... I believe this was also added to Iron Maiden and GOTG.

I bet it was to solve the Iron Maiden LE speaker clipping issues. PinMonk

#5123 5 years ago

Am I missing it somewhere? But when I complete a planet multiball and make the final shot to destroy the Death Star, Jaba’s palace, escape Hoth, etc... I don’t see a score displayed for that final shot or the multiball total. That really is my only peeve about this game so far. Show me the $ shot!

Also, are the victory medals worth anything besides end of ball bonus? And is there a way to get more than 1 per planet? Like X amount of victory jackpots = 1 medal, 2 medals, 3 medals, and so on?

#5124 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Am I missing it somewhere? But when I complete a planet multiball and make the final shot to destroy the Death Star, Jaba’s palace, escape Hoth, etc... I don’t see a score displayed for that final shot or the multiball total. That really is my only peeve about this game so far. Show me the $ shot!
Also, are the victory medals worth anything besides end of ball bonus? And is there a way to get more than 1 per planet? Like X amount of victory jackpots = 1 medal, 2 medals, 3 medals, and so on?

The Victory medals are worth mega points if bring them into Jedi (i.e. emperor) Multiball. For every medal you earned in the respective planet MB, you get a big bonus when you get to Jedi MB.

#5125 5 years ago

Just uploaded the new Star Wars code

#5126 5 years ago

So my software update took FOREVER to download, and when it did, I am looking at 3 different .spk files, is that normal or did something go wrong? Not sure i should even try to install as I was expecting 1 file. Anyone know?

#5127 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So my software update took FOREVER to download, and when it did, I am looking at 3 different .spk files, is that normal or did something go wrong? Not sure i should even try to install as I was expecting 1 file. Anyone know?

3 files is correct

Although my 3 files were zipped

#5128 5 years ago

After reading the contents of the cold I think I’m going to wait. It looks like this is just some additional utilities.

#5129 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yes the coil stops tend to be the issue.

Thanks, this was the issue

#5130 5 years ago

Well how much less is my game worth now ?

B41AF569-21D6-4C47-92AF-72F1D2DA4419 (resized).jpegB41AF569-21D6-4C47-92AF-72F1D2DA4419 (resized).jpeg
#5131 5 years ago

How did that happen?

#5132 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

That’s awesome! What breed of dog?

#5134 5 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That’s awesome! What breed of dog?

LOL!

Seriously, though... I doubt anyone buying an LE is gonna think it's a fake without that.

#5135 5 years ago

Yea clearly not but I am sure people like to have it .. had been meaning to frame it my bad

#5136 5 years ago

I'd send a pic to Stern, maybe given the circumstances and evidence they may reissue one....

#5137 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yea clearly not but I am sure people like to have it .. had been meaning to frame it my bad

Good thing you didn't frame it.... You'd be at the vet having glass removed

#5138 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Does anyone do anything with those anyway? My Walking dead LE certificate is... somewhere

#5139 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I can whip one of these up for ya...#49 of 80 right??

#5140 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I'd send a pic to Stern, maybe given the circumstances and evidence they may reissue one....

This, I bet they’ll get you a replacement no problem. Not like they have to get Hulk Hogan to sign it or something.

#5141 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

800 were made.

#5142 5 years ago

Get Lou Ferigno to sign it and it will REALLY boost the value!

#5143 5 years ago

Hey guys. We did a podcast interview with Dwight Sullivan (code on Star Wars) in episode three. He offers some pretty interesting info on working with Steve Ritchie in the making of Star Wars, discusses the idea of using a magnet in the game, and more. With the holiday week here if you'd like to give it a listen I think the Star Wars fans here may enjoy it. I love this game.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/specialwhenlitpinballpodcast/SWL_EP_3_DWIGHT.mp3

Please note I'm not attempting to give our podcast a shameless plug, lol. Just thinking some of you may enjoy listening to Dwight!

#5144 5 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

We did a podcast interview with Dwight Sullivan (code on Star Wars) in episode three.

Awesome, thank you

#5145 5 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Hey guys. We did a podcast interview with Dwight Sullivan (code on Star Wars) in episode three. He offers some pretty interesting info on working with Steve Ritchie in the making of Star Wars, discusses the idea of using a magnet in the game, and more. With the holiday week here if you'd like to give it a listen I think the Star Wars fans here may enjoy it. I love this game.
http://traffic.libsyn.com/specialwhenlitpinballpodcast/SWL_EP_3_DWIGHT.mp3
Please note I'm not attempting to give our podcast a shameless plug, lol. Just thinking some of you may enjoy listening to Dwight!

Awesome, thanks! Great interview.

#5146 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

649 of 800 he ate the 6 haha!!
He still seems sorry this morning
8DB2345B-7E0E-43C4-8253-906E07338EFE (resized).jpeg8DB2345B-7E0E-43C4-8253-906E07338EFE (resized).jpeg

#5147 5 years ago

Stern of the Union July address tomorrow...maybe we will hear something about the topper? Maybe? Lol

#5148 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

He still seems sorry this morning

Who couldn't forgive that face!

#5149 5 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Got the custom made Instruction Card yesterday. Matching perfect.

Received mine as well, fantastic looking!

#5150 5 years ago

One of the green leds on the deathstar went out today. . I have a call in to Stern to get a new Superlaser assembly. Looks like it should be pretty easy to replace.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 15,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 301.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/103?hl=sprudeldudel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.